- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter written by NotOnTime

Lillian felt your shrunken body thrusting against her anus as she farted, just enough to realize what was going on. Your tiny stiff penis was creating small bursts of warmth between her already-blazing anal wrinkles, throbbing inside her enormous rumbling shithole. It was actually happening, her tiny crush was finally cumming from her gas. Her huge trumpetting farts were making the boy she liked submit to her big sexy ass. The front side of her bathing suit became soaking wet with juices as it happened, flooding from the knowledge that you were ejaculating because of her actions. She couldn’t stop herself from moaning, her feminine voice squealed with happiness as she continued to fart.

“AAAHHHHHNNNHHH!!”

Her burning hot gas continued to erupt furiously as you came, searing your flesh with its putrid reeking odors. These potent anal winds had been carried from deep within your friend’s dark gurgling bowels, roasting inside her body all afternoon until they were as thick and noxious as possible. The stench was disgusting, it scorched your nostrils and razed your lungs with a blazing fury, but thankfully you were so blinded by pleasure that you didn’t seem to mind. The giantess herself felt it though, the searing heat was burning the rim of her anus as it came out.

As the mighty blast finally waned off however, you started to come back to your senses. A foggy mist of anal fumes lingered as you returned to your normal self. First was the shame, the realization of what you had actually just done. Your cock slowly deflated, slipping free of the grip of Lillian’s pulsating anal wrinkles, but it was too late. You felt like you’d done something truly despicable to her body, something that couldn’t be taken back.

How the hell could you allow yourself to jizz from her giant-sized farts of all things?! What is wrong with you?!” you thought. “This was Lillian, your friend for years” but as soon as you repeated her name in your mind, you pictured her curvaceous sexy body.

You knew the answer why this happened. Sure her butthole had been incredibly stimulating, but that wasn’t all there was to it. It was because you were picturing the person you were with, Lillian, and how amazingly sexy her butt was. If you hadn’t done that, there was a good chance you wouldn’t have cum, or at least you’d be able to hold yourself back more. The truth was exposed, you were really attracted to her, and that guilt weighed heavily in your chest.

Second from that came the aftermath of her fart, and it was a brutal one. Without having the waves of pleasure to cloud your mind anymore, you were left helpless against the foul stink of her gassy release. The steamy muggy taste of her fart coated the back of your throat, what had been burritos at one point was now a miasma of terrible fumes. You could practically see the potent fumes wafting underneath her bathing suit, the thick humid stench really brought to light just how nasty her fart had been. You coughed deliriously in response, desperate to get the awful air out of your lungs. As you wretched her anus was still throbbing around you. You heard a wet squelching noise and noticed your body was beginning to sink downward.

To your horror you realized Lillian’s asshole was still slightly gaping. That last fart had stretched out her sphincter with its girth, relaxed her tender anal muscles enough that even when it was over her giant rubbery lips were still spread apart. The boiling cavernous tunnel to the inside of her body was open to you, widened to such a size that it could easily swallow you whole.

“Oh shit! Wait!”

More sticky wet noises came from Lillian’s gaping ass as her backdoor throbbed with desire. The sloppy anal folds were moistened with sweat and humidity and a plethora of anal juices, making holding on an arduous task. You tried to retain your grip, but the way her pulsating anal rim was yawning apart made it harder to stay attached to. The gigantic meaty maw twitched and flexed eagerly, gravity slowly inching you down into the sweltering muggy darkness. Any action you made to climb out only stimulated the sensitive walls of her asshole, causing it to swallow you faster. You were running out of time.

Lillian could feel this happening of course. She sensed your tiny nub of a body sliding down her poop chute, but she didn’t feel like she could stop it. Her clenching loins were on fire right now, absolutely begging for her to give them some satisfaction, and it made her paralyzed with pleasure. With her big juicy butt sticking up in the air she felt like if she moved a single muscle her asshole would stop gaping and clamp shut. Her giant hungry anus would clench down tight and pull you inside, whether she wanted it to or not. That really was the question though, did she actually want you to go all the way inside her ass?

The panting teen was already running out of self-restraint at this point. She had felt extremely horny for a while now, and after so much stimulation she was raring to go. Things had clearly gone past the notion of “playing around” ever since her friend’s tiny boner had been lodged into her asshole. This was now something sexual between her and her crush, and since he had already came it felt like she should have free reign to cum from his body as well.

Lillian breathed another husky moan, the tingles coming from her gaping rectum were coming on strong. She really desperately wanted to feel you inside of her, and was losing her reasoning to fight back. She knew it would be a cruel thing to do to her friend, and how hard it would be to look you in the face after the fact, but her body was begging her to go through with it. Her trembling asshole undulated with greed, yearning to pull your body down into her anal gullet. Lillian bit her lip and stifled another moan, knowing if she made any movement her asshole would simply clamp shut.

Meanwhile you were doing your best to not fall down into the abyss, but it was a losing battle. Every few seconds her gigantic anal muscles would throb, they were gradually returning to their state of being closed together, but if you waited around for them to do so you’d already be all the way inside. The heavy stench of her bowels assaulted your nose, giving you a familiar taste of what was waiting for you. Hot sticky lumps of flesh continued to pulsate earnestly, sucking you downwards to her awaiting chasm.

The organic rim of her sphincter above was getting further away. You had gone past the reaches of the outside world and were now stuck in the open pit of Lillian’s giant gaping anus. Desperately you tried to claw your way back out, but your tiny movements only made the anal walls suck you in deeper. You heard the giantess’s voice gasp as her slime-coated muscles shuddered in response. Through all your panic of being swallowed alive by her giant ass you hadn’t noticed it until now, but Lillian was moaning outside. She was letting out cute cries of pleasure, one after another.

“Holy shit… she actually IS getting hot and bothered by all this!” you gasped.

The realization finally dawned on you, your earlier hunch was right. Your tiny movements inside Lillian’s huge plump ass were actually turning her on. Maybe she was even attracted to you like you were to her? The giant horny tunnel squelched around you once more, throbbing with anticipation. You looked down into the steaming hot darkness within and felt a great heavy fear in your heart. If she was already this aroused you knew what was about to happen. Sure enough, her gigantic ass lurched and her walls clenched shut on all sides. With a large gulp, your tiny body was sucked deep into her humongous bowels.

“OhhHHAaaAHnNNN!!”

Lillian’s mouth trembled in an O-shape as she let out her sexiest moan yet. Her body writhed in ecstasy as she felt you pass inside. Her huge butt had actually done it, it had swallowed her crush whole. He was no longer part of the outside world, now he was inside her depths, stirring around within her huge sexy ass. Lillian took a moment to adjust to the feeling before getting back up on her feet. She staggered slightly, weak in the knees. The waves of pleasure coursing through her fat ass were incredible. Trickles of pussy juice ran down her thighs.

To her you felt like a tiny nub touching the inside of her anal walls, a foreign object that had simply been fed to her giant booty. The only indication that you were a human was your constant struggling, and that was just a sensation that made her voracious ass hungry for more. Lillian quivered in place, the surging pleasure coming from her ass combined with knowing that it was you inside there was too much. She couldn’t hold herself back anymore, she needed to masturbate right away.