- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter written by NotOnTime

You pushed at her meaty walls, kneading the supple anal flesh to give yourself space to inhale. All you needed was a small pocket of air, but the engorged walls didn’t even want to give you that. Lillian’s massive muscles clenched your body over and over, sucking on you in a wet voracious embrace. Her nasty thick anal juices covered you from head to toe, swirling you in a stew of fart-soaked slime. Gross sticky filth was all over you, but somehow within the warm squeezing of her giant ass, your dick had perked up once again. Why your body decided that THIS was something that made it feel good was anyone’s guess, but the slick rubbing of Lillian’s hot walls made your cock just as hard as it was before. The titanic ass gave another sticky clench, sucking on you like a piece of candy. You coughed as the rank juices entered your mouth, squirming for a place where you could stop yourself from being crushed.

Lillian shuddered as she felt your tiny body wriggling like a worm inside her rear. She was worried that her ass was smothering you too hard at this point, that you were being buried under her pulsating walls, but picturing that scene in her head just made her fingers go faster. It was too amazing of a sensation to hold back from, the exciting tingles of another person struggling inside her huge fat ass while she masturbated were wonderful. Knowing it was you, her crush of so many years, smelling her rank bowels while being crushed under them, brought her a guilty sense of eroticism that she’d never experienced before. It was an intoxicating amount of pleasure, so hot that it made her pussy quiver with joy.

With a powerful anal clench your face was stomped down and buried in her flesh. For a few seconds of intense pressure you couldn’t hear anything but the pounding of Lillian’s rapid heartbeat. Her giant anal walls had encased your head completely, submerging you within the ravenous grip of her arousal. It was in that moment you felt a shudder course through her body, an erotic yearning desire that resonated deep within your heart. The way her ass was twitching… you realized that she needed this. It was the same tortuous twitching feeling that had taken hold of your dick before now. You had tried to hold yourself back from cumming for so long, to the point that it was painful, and yet this whole time Lillian she was going through the same thing. Of course being crushed inside her giant ass felt awful for you, but even still you felt a sense of empathy towards your friend. Her ass NEEDED this, like she’s never needed anything before.

Your body stopped fighting back as you came to this realization. Her bowels squeezed harder and harder around you, but your muscles went relaxed and limp. Honestly her moans coming from above were really sexy, you didn’t know that she could sound like that before. The aching feeling of her lustful ass washed over you, like you had become one with her body, desperate to receive sexual relief. At this point you had gone past being “just friends”, you didn’t know what you were now, but helping her out wasn’t beyond you.

With an invigorated soul you pounded the insides of her bowels. The hungry walls caved in to smother you as hard as they could but you punched and kicked to fight them off. Lillian cried out above, feeling her friend suddenly go off inside her ass like a vibrator. You didn’t stop, you kept thrashing and hitting her walls until your limbs went sore, and even after that you kept going. Wave after wave of bliss exploded from the girl’s butt, filling her head with a dizzying amount of pleasure. She squealed and fingered herself at mach speed, pinching her stiff clitoris to throw herself over the edge. With a mighty scream she announced her orgasm, hunching her body forwards as she began to convulse.

“Aahh! Aaahm! I’mm!! CumMMING!!!”

Her ass spasmed, clamping down to an incredible degree around your tiny body. Your pitiful thrashing was suppressed full-stop by her anal walls, the giant muscles crushed your body as hard as they could. You felt like your shrunken form was going to implode, compact down into a little ball of nothing, but her orgasm was just getting started. The girl’s hulking walls retracted only to come back down hard, undulating over and over. Sticky rectal slime frothed up as her bowels rapidly chewed all over you, similar to how her pussy was gnawing on her slender fingers. You did your best to endure the storm of repeated clenches, but they continued to get stronger as they went on.

Lillian was on cloud nine. Her eyelids were half open, her mouth agape from the onslaught of pleasure attacking her brain. This was the biggest orgasm she had ever felt, it rocked her curvaceous body from top to bottom. A squirt of pussy juices burst between her fingers, spraying hot liquid between her thighs. Her asshole throbbed, squeezing it’s wrinkles together so hard that it barely looked like a hole was there at all. Deep inside her booty, her tiny friend was being chomped up by her bowels, pulverized like he was nothing more than a toy. She felt awful for him but the bursts of pleasure coming from squeezing his body felt insanely good. Eyes rolling back slightly, Lillian rode out the rest of her orgasm until it felt like she could actually breathe again.

When all was said and done you also took a deep breath, and it laced with the stench of her colon. Somehow you had endured the erotic trail of being Lillian’s butt food. Her anal walls receded, so you were free to move around again, but you no longer could. You felt bruised and beaten, covered in thick intestinal slime, and drained of any strength you had left. Your body was slumped into the walls of her ass, partially crushed into the lumpy flesh like you were a cartoon character. The exhaustion had finally caught up with you, and now that Lillian’s ass was seemingly done, you began to shut down. You drifted off into a peaceful rest, the pitch blackness only seeming to get darker as you went to sleep.