- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter written by NotOnTime

When you next woke up, you were being drizzled in warm water. Your eyes could see light again, the pink-ish beige hues of the bathroom walls were creamy and pleasant. Everything was calm, you laid in a tub, partially submerged in soapy suds, with a gentle hand caressing the back of your head to lather your hair. After a few moments of blinking, you jolted forwards. You were back to your normal size!

“What?! Huh?!” you shouted.

“Whoa, hey! Calm down!” Lillian said. “It’s okay, it’s just me. How are you feeling?”

You looked at her. She was sitting next to the tub seemingly giving you a bath. She had a shirt on over her swimsuit which was now partially soapy thanks to you. Just seeing your friend again at normal size brought you a huge deal of relief, like everything you had been through was just some crazy dream. Looking at her face though, and the expression she was wearing, you instinctively knew it was real.

“I’m.. okay. I think. How did we get here?” you asked.

Lillian blushed furiously. It was hard for her to answer but she spoke up anyways.

“Well, after… what I did, Jen wanted to get going home. I didn’t have a chance to take you out so we got in the car and I had you… inside with me the whole time.”

She looked down with embarrassment, unable to look at your face as she reflected on the journey home. The ride was an ordeal of itself. Her ass was twitching the entire time just feeling your body resting inside of it. She had the urge to start masturbating all over again but couldn’t let Jen notice. Half-heartedly making conversation about how fun the beach was, Lillian felt the rumbles of the car shudder through her bowels. Every little bump on the road made you bounce around back there, it was like torture for her.

“When I got back I came straight to the bathroom and… pushed you out. I was really worried but thankfully you were still breathing. Are you sure you’re okay though?”

You took a deep breath to check, but it seemed like your airways were clear. None of Lillian’s anal juices had managed to clog up your throat, however you could still taste her rank stench inside your mouth.

“Yeah, I’m fine” you said. “How did you get me back to normal size? What did you do?”

“That’s the thing, I don’t know.” she said. I was washing you off in the sink, hoping you would wake up and then you just suddenly started to grow! I put you in the bathtub while I could still hold you and you grew the rest of your size in there. Thank God Mom’s not home right now, if she saw us like this I don’t know how I’d explain it…”

You wondered what Lillian would say in that situation. How would she describe you with her now? The two of you could both feel the obvious elephant in the room, the insanely wild sexual experience you had with each other this afternoon couldn’t go ignored. Your long standing friendship had taken a nosedive into… whatever this was. You gazed at her face, trying to read her emotions.

“Lillian…” you started.

“-Let’s get you cleaned off then!!” she interrupted, knowing what you were going to bring up. “You were in there for a while and you really stink, ha ha… Here, I can even help you out!”

She started scrubbing your back with more body soap, like you assumed she had been doing for the past several minutes before you woke up. While she was right that you did reek of her ass’s smell, you didn’t want to not talk about this any longer.

“No, Lillian, listen.” you said as you suddenly grabbed her hand, forcing her from washing away her own thoughts. Her face looked worried, almost scared, but you continued.

“We need to talk about-”

“I’M HOOOOOOOMEE!” Sheila hollered from the front door. “How was the beach?!”

Both you and Lillian’s heads swerved towards the woman’s voice. This was not good. Lillian shot up and rushed to the bathroom door, but not before tossing a pair of unevenly folded garments at the foot of the bathtub.

“I got you some of my clothes to wear. Use those and sneak out the back door while I distract her, got it?”

“Right.” you said.

Unfortunately your talk would have to wait until later. Lillian went downstairs and chatted with her mom, cheerfully and loudly engaging in conversation so you could have an idea of their current positions. You dried yourself off and hastily put on Lillian’s clothes. They actually fit pretty well, thanks to her wide curves, but you needed to focus on other things right now. As quiet as you could be, you crept downstairs to the door leading to their backyard. Lillian walked Sheila to the living room where she wouldn’t see you running across the grass and hoping the fence back to your own property. The plan went off without a hitch, you were back home safely, and able to get back to your own room without any of your family members noticing.

After such a rush your mind was racing with thoughts. How were you going to reconcile things with Lillian now? Were you ever going to be able to be friends again? Were you going to be more than friends? How did you even shrink today in the first place? Everything seemed so surreal, even just standing in your own bedroom, it didn’t feel like you were anywhere near normalcy. Taking a deep breath, a smell caught your nose.

“Oh… I still smell like her farts.”

Lillian’s cleaning job didn’t get everything off you, your body was still tainted with her ass’s raw scent. It made you feel dirty, both in the perverted way and in the way that you needed to take a shower again. You ran the water hot for a long time, scrubbing yourself for hours until you felt like you were somewhat smelling normal. When you got up tomorrow, you’d need to confront Lillian about all this.

Chapter End Notes:
That's all (for now) for the Lillian story arc! I have more ideas for it planned but it's probably going to be a while before I get to writing them. I hope you all enjoyed these daily chapter uploads and the story itself, I haven't done anything like this in a long time. -NotOnTime