- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter written by NotOnTime

A large audible groan came from Lillian's stomach, sending powerful rumbles through her body. She could feel the burritos she ate earlier being digested into something awful, sending noxious bubbles all the way through her system. To handle the oncoming storm, so much pressure was heading down south at once that it made her feel bloated. Lillian gave a wide smile as her guts bubbled like a hot pot. She knew she was brewing something especially awful today, and she knew her tiny friend was stuck in the best place to take the brunt of it.

Lillian took another look over her shoulder at her humongous booty. She had always been proud of her generous curves, especially around her hips, but today she felt extra pleased. Her glorious plump backside was able to contain her friend Blaise entirely inside itself, trapping him in an abundance of her warm juicy goodness. She wiggled her hips to feel him squirming around. He was definitely trying his best to free himself from her plush prison, but Lillian had so much junk in her trunk that it was impossible. Her blubbery butt meat was keeping him pinned in place, even while her massive globes swung from side to side and smushed into each other.

More groans trembled through her body, this time lower than before. The teenage bombshell bit her lip with excitement as she felt her gorgeous booty filling with gastrointestinal pressure. Her initial plan was to wait a bit before blasting Blaise with her farts, to keep him held between her bountiful butt cheeks for a couple hours of teasing and squeezing until she needed to cut one loose. It looks like that wasn't happening any longer. Thanks to those burritos, her phat ass was already bubbling with a heavy pressure and was now less than a minute from release. Her round butt cheeks quivered slightly, shimmering in the summer sun as hot thick gas groaned loudly within.

"Well, it's not like I'm going to be able to hold this in for much longer. I might as well just let it all out now, and let Blaise really know what he's dealing with" Lillian thought to herself.

The giantess started to relax her inner muscles, eager for the oncoming gassy storm to pass through her booty. Meanwhile you were trapped down between her huge monolithic butt cheeks, barely able to move. You heard every single ominous sound rumbling through her backside, all the groans and grumbles of air collecting deep within her ass. You had more than enough experiences with Lillian's boisterous derriere to know it wasn't kidding around, and that you were in for something monstrous. Her farts already smelled terrible and were substantially large at her normal size, you couldn't begin to imagine how bad they would be at your current scale, and so close to the source. It was only a matter of moments until she let out that behemoth of pent-up pressure right on top of you, and there was nothing you could do to stop it. As hard as you tried to dig through the soft and squishy butt walls, your friend's juicy slick flesh offered no leeway to help you escape.

By simply standing in place, her huge globes were thick enough to squash you between them and trap you inside their girth. Even if you managed to find a way to slip through them you still had her giant thong-like swimsuit bikini bottoms to contend with. It was truly a hopeless battle. As if to drive the point even further, Lillian's butt rumbled louder than before, shaking the colossal walls surrounding you. The noises coming from deep in her crack sounded like they were getting closer, like a thunderstorm looming from above. You started to panic, your breathing quickened, and the stale taste of Lillian's cheeks filled your lungs. It smelled musky and warm between her walls of fat, but in just a few seconds it was going to smell a whole lot worse.

Up above Lillian could feel your tiny movements, and was getting psyched up. She took note of how tiny you felt between her luscious cheeks, and imagined just how big her fart was going to feel to you. She had always dreamed of doing something like this, ever since she was young. The idea of growing gigantic and blasting Blaise with a megaton fart seemed crazy back then, but now it was actually real. Lillian was so glad she happened to have a full tank today, the swelling feeling coming from her behind told her she had more than enough gas to keep herself entertained. She was going to make Blaise understand he was property of her booty now, including any and all smelly side-effects.

Despite how pointless it was, you were still wriggling like mad to get out of Lillian's massive butt cheeks. Another booming groan came from inside, causing everything to shake. The giant girl arched her back, letting her big plump ass jiggle as she stuck it out slightly. In response to your panicked movements she squeezed her glutes together, to make it clear that you weren't getting away. Her voice giggled above, a sound that was all but drowned out by the bubbling rumbles coming from her colon. You yelled at her to stop, getting a sweaty helping of her butt meat in your mouth in the process.

In the next instant Lillian let her fart come roaring out. An absolute hurricane of winds came shooting through her ass cheeks, causing the massive mounds of booty flesh to reverberate loudly together. You screamed as the unholy flood of sound and smells came rushing past your helpless body. You were still squished firmly into place by her ass meat, even as the horrid storm of gas came billowing through, you couldn't move at all. Harsh, rapid-fire bursts of air blared through Lillian's butt cheeks, it made her gigantic walls of flesh slap together repeatedly, crushing your poor body in the process. Everything was shaking like it was the end of the world, it was an incredibly powerful storm unlike anything you've ever seen, and it was all being caused by the ass of your close friend.

As Lillian let the gas rip through her sexy behind, you took the brunt of the explosion. The thunderous release cut through your tiny body first before it cut through her swimsuit, ensuring you felt every juicy bubble of flatulence raw from her ass. As soon as the noxious smell entered your nose your eyes began to water, unable to handle the wretched stench of Lillian's tremendous fart. You thought that you had been around her gas long enough to be somewhat used to the smell, but this was something on a whole other level. There was such an absurd amount of gas coming from the depths of her booty that it felt like it was smothering you in a scorching hot blanket. The fermented reeking stench coated around your body, it submerged your tiny form into a foul rancid hell you were utterly unprepared for. On top of the ridiculous size, Lillian's raging fart smelled more thick and more potent than ever before, like the insane volume of gas had been concentrated before it came sputtering out her asshole. You choked on it, tears streaming from your eyes as the putrid scent burned your lungs. Without the girl's underwear or pants to dilute the smell it was shooting straight into your nostrils unfiltered, and there was a LOT of it.

Lillian had to stop herself from laughing out in the open. She could feel Blaise wriggling and squirming inside her butt as she ravaged him with her gigantic fart. He seemed so desperate and helpless, it was amazing. She needed to hold back from cackling out loud, to not look like a crazy girl laughing on the beach. Still, the sound her fart made as it came out was deep and bassy, a loud blaring toot that must have been deafening for her tiny friend. The indecent noise was being created by the walls of her ass cheeks vibrating together, slapping Blaise's poor body without restraint. Lillian pushed to get more gas to come out, prolonging the gruesome torture she had come up with.

Deep within her gargantuan ass crack the girl's anus sputtered, belching out more hot fumes, fresh from her colon. The extended fart rumbled mercilessly through her giant ass, hitting you with such intense ferocity that it outclassed an earthquake. At this scale it felt like it could crumble buildings. If she were a true giantess, the blazing force behind Lillian's roaring gas could probably level an entire street's worth of houses. You thought back to your conversation in 7th grade with her, if she was able to become gigantic. In this moment, you'd much rather be "blown to bits in an instant" than stay here inside her rumbling gas chamber.

The muggy heat filling her backside was unbearable. In a single second her ass had gone from a sweaty sun-baked hovel to a full volcanic sauna of warmth. The rank gas spewing from her bowels was sweltering, your body rapidly perspired in a vain attempt to cool itself off, but it was no use. The sizzling heat and stomach-turning odor was smothering you from all angles.

"Ahhhhh..."

Lillian let out a sigh of satisfaction as her fart trailed off. Finally the intense storm of her thundering gas had come to an end... for now. She nearly lost her composure again from feeling Blaise struggling between her ass cheeks. He was coughing and writhing like mad, trapped within the lingering fog of her release. Just by letting loose one of her big juicy farts Lillian was able to reduce him to such a state... It was funny, hilarious even, but the tiny feeling of her friend wriggling in her ass also made her blush a little. This feeling of dominance she had over him could get addicting.

Another minute went by and the smell hanging around Lillian began to dissipate. Just after that Jen came back to their beach spot.

"Hey, where did Blaise go?" she asked.