- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter written by NotOnTime

The full weight of Lillian’s backside had you pinned. You’ve had her hefty round ass planted on your lap multiple times in the past, playfully wiggling back and forth to get a reaction out of you, but that was nothing compared to this. Now Lillian’s plus-sized booty was engulfing your entire being, trapping you tight against the very wrinkles of her backdoor. Even after sitting down, the pressure from her swimsuit hadn’t let up, it was making sure your torso and limbs were properly sunken half-between the folds of her asshole.

Even your most minor of movements caused the girl’s behemoth of a pucker to twitch in response. It seemed like Lillian was paying extra attention to your body as she took a seat, detecting every ticklish motion you made under her asshole. You couldn’t help but struggle, with your body so unnaturally wedged as it was, it felt like your spine was going to give out. Your arms were bent in weird ways, your hands clamped between her anal folds. One of your ankles was twisted in place and locked up as well.

Worst of all of these though was your head. Your face was in a constant back and forth battle to stay the hell away from Lillian’s anal meat, and it was eager to caress you as closely as possible. Two of her butthole’s plump vertical wrinkles had been squeezing on the sides of your cheeks until you somehow managed to pop your head free. The surface of her skin was rubbery and slimy, coated in a gross warm film of dirty oils that hadn’t been properly cleaned. To be fair, it’s not like you kept your own anus scrubbed and polished on a daily basis, but either way, to someone on your current scale it was disgusting. Lillian’s huge plump ass normally carried a strong earthy scent, but this had been completely overpowered by the aftermath of her recent farts. The vile remnants of methane were soaked into every crevice of her asshole, and the wafting smell bludgeoned your senses like a baseball bat.

“So gross…” you groaned.

In a purely instinctual response you wrenched your neck backwards as far as it would go. Lillian’s anus clenched back, tightening its grip around your limbs and torso as it sucked your body closer. The pulsating pink pair of lips pulled in order to snare your face back between them, but at the last second you turned your face to the side. You managed to keep your head from being buried once again in wrinkly anal flesh, but in doing so you slathered the side of it against her sticky sweat-covered skin. It was hot to the touch, like someone had placed a freshly-microwaved bag of popcorn against your cheek. In the summer sun Lillian’s huge ass had been absorbing all kinds of heat, and down by her asshole was where it was the most humid of all.

After a few seconds another loud gurgle echoed through your friend’s body. You could feel it trembling through her flesh, the low intestinal disturbance that was building up inside. You prayed by some miracle that you could make it out of Lillian’s ass before her next wave of farts came, but your odds weren’t looking good. Her swimsuit had you totally pinned at the moment and her asshole was giving you the tightest hug you’ve ever felt in your life. You struggled again to pull yourself free but Lillian simply gave her backdoor another squeeze, drawing you back in for another “kiss”.

This messed up tug-of-war went on for a few more minutes. You would lean your neck back as far as possible and Lillian would clench her giant sweaty balloon-knot, sucking you back in close. Her phat anal wrinkles practically expanded as they reached out to smother your skull, yearning to feel your face rubbing deep between their sensitive areas. As all this went on, huge groaning bubbles echoed through Lillian’s intestines, getting louder and louder as they rolled along. Her ass was becoming more and more bloated over time, which led to the unwanted side effect of her hole bulging out just the slightest bit more.

This constant battle against the giant anus was nothing more than a game for Lillian as she digested her burrito. She sat there contently watching the ocean as she focused her inner thoughts on your tiny squirms beneath her hole. Pushing her muscles in and out, feeling you writhe around in reaction, it was the most fun she could possibly have while just sitting there on her beach towel. The little movements from her close friend were tickling the inner-most reaches of her swimsuit, and it was a sensation she was coming to enjoy more and more.

The “game” ended how it was always destined to. Lillian’s giant asshole bulged out far enough for you to have nowhere left to escape and finally her juicy anal folds wrapped themselves around your head. The twin slabs of flesh suckled your nub of a skull in a loving embrace, tenderly kneading and throbbing with an unrestrained fervor. Hot anal juices mixed in with droplets of booty sweat gushed into your visage, clogging your nostrils and ear holes with a rancid bath of her fluids. You yelled for her to stop, to push you out, but all that came from your voice was muffled groans.

“HHNN! MMRPH HNN GRNNNGH!!”

Pleasant sparks of electricity ran up the base of Lillian’s spine as she felt your vocal vibrations. This was her prize for winning the tug of war, a delicious set of squirms and shouts from your tiny body. She giggled to herself, the motions of laughter not going unnoticed by your smothered-self.

“Blaise is really having a field day down there isn’t he?” Lillian snickered to herself. “It’s just a few little squeezes with my backdoor and he can’t even stand up to it. It’s like he’s got no resistance whatsoever… but then again, he is pretty small right now.”

Lillian thought back to all the times she would sit on Blaise’s head and how funny it would feel to have his skull wrestling around under the soft cushions of her butt cheeks. Having him stuck directly inside her huge ass crack felt a dozen, no actually, a hundred times better than that. Lillian grinned and then remembered a few times his face would turn the wrong way and his nose would poke at something it wasn’t supposed to… Just thinking about it made her blush a bit. Normally she punctuated moments like that with a big boisterous fart and would let Blaise go, but this was different. He was stuck back there in her private hole without any breaks. Even if she farted, and she WAS going to fart, he wouldn’t be so easily set free.

“Unless he pops like a cork from my ass when I finally let this out…” she added under her breath.

Chapter End Notes:

Hello! NotOnTime here. I've written TON of new chapters for this story and will be adding them daily! Enjoy!