- Text Size +

Alphonse leaned back on the toilet seat, letting out a sigh of pleasure as he felt the oh so familiar sensation of growth spread throughout his body. It was even stronger this time around, as his nuts audibly churned as they grew heavier, now closer to the size of oranges even in relation to the rest of his growing body, and they worked tirelessly to make sure he wouldn’t run dry any time soon. His cock lengthened as well, growing into quite the impressive tool, and as his lithe fingers ran across its length, he could feel every little bump and vein. Biting his lower lip, he gently started stroking it once again, before deciding against it, figuring it would be better to save that sort of fun for when he had an audience again. Passing 5m, his head brushed against the ceiling and the toilet started struggling with handling all of his weight. Not only did his surging height contribute to quite the increase in weight, but his ballooning butt certainly didn’t help either. By now, his thigh gap was rapidly being erased while his ass grew rounder, retaining the perfect blend of softness and perkiness.

With his hips beginning to brush against the side of the stall, the boy finally decided that it was time to make his way outside, and he slowly rose from the toilet seat, only to realize just how cramped the insides of the public bathroom really were. He didn’t fret for long, however, and as he continued to rise taller and taller, he felt the ceiling slowly buckle under the pressure. Before he could reveal himself to the public, however, he had to make sure that he was properly dressed and all, and there was no way he’d get his skirt and panties past his cock. Luckily, celestial beings don’t have to follow the normal laws of physics, and with a quick snap of his finger, his skirt and panties temporarily disappeared before reappearing where they were supposed to be. They didn’t exactly cover a lot more now, what with his erect shaft hanging out of his panties, and his plump behind and wide hips making his skirt look more akin to a miniskirt, but it made him feel cuter, and that’s what mattered.

The public bathroom wasn’t exactly built to withstand a lot of anything, especially not coming from the inside, and so it didn’t take long before the ceiling broke apart, allowing the boy to stand up to his full height of 9m. Outside there were still plenty of people around, most of them in absolute shock at what they were seeing. A couple of them had observed a man stumbling out of the bathroom earlier, muttering something about a rabbit, but no one had really thought anything about it. Now Alphonse towered over them all, his ears twitching with excitement as he slowly started making his way out of the remains of the public bathroom. Of course, he could have just taken the shortest route through the small building, but he figured he’d let the girls have some fun as well. At his size, the already unstable building was easy enough to tear through, and thus he casually stepped into the women’s area, his legs moving through the wall as if it was paper-mâché.

Most of the people had already left after he first broke through the ceiling, but one unfortunate woman in particular suddenly found herself trapped underneath the sole of his loafer, the immense weight forcing her to the floor. For a moment, it looked like Alphonse might save her, as he slowly pulled his foot away from her, even smiling down at her. Without saying a single word, he suddenly brought his foot down on her legs, the frail, human limbs standing no chance against the force of a celestial being. Soft cracks echoed across the park as her lower half was turned to red, sticky mush underneath his shoe, the bunny boy only giggling in amusement at her pain and terror. His cock was already dripping with precum once again, and with some intricate positioning, he made sure a couple of droplets landed on her face. The substance was warm, sticky and absolutely reeked, and in her panic, the woman accidentally swallowed a good bit of it. With pain, blood-loss and terror all doing a number on her brain, Alphonse’s latest toy had been reduced to a babbling, pleading mess, desperately begging for him to show mercy, even if she could barely string a coherent sentence together. Bored of her already, the boy simply pushed his foot forwards, forcing her across the floor of the bathroom before she splattered against the wall with a sickening crunch.

Having finally reached the other end of the public bathroom, Alphonse tore through the wall with ease, allowing everyone outside to lay eyes on his stiff shaft, which had been concealed by the building up until now. At more than a meter in length, his cock swayed ever so slightly as he stood there with his hands on his hips, drinking up all the stares of shock. “Ufufu, everyone’s staring~! Maybe I’m a bit perverted, but all this attention just gets me all sorts of hot and bothered” Every word was spoken with in a slow, sultry manner, and he had already begun stroking himself as if to emphasize his point. The crowd didn’t exactly seem won over by his charms, and the blood and guts that covered the tip of his loafer probably didn’t help his case. Instead, the initial shock was beginning to wear off for plenty of people, who were all making a run for it. For a moment, he was conflicted as to whether he should be aroused by the mass panic, or disappointed that they didn’t all throw themselves at his feet, and he ended up deciding to simply enjoy the terror as much as possible, especially as there were plenty of people still frozen in terror.

A nearby woman was his first unfortunate victim, the bunny boy closing the distance between them in only a couple of steps. By the time her fight-or-flight response had kicked in, it was already far too late and Alphonse picked her up with a single hand. “Aww, aren’t you a little cutie? And so well-endowed as well~” Holding her in his hand, his thumb rubbed against her soft breasts, tears already welling up in the corner of her eyes as he groped away. Unfortunately, things only got worse for her, and after a bit of foreplay, she was lowered towards his crotch. “Ufufu, you’ve gotten me even more pent-up than I usually am. I can’t just let you go now, it’s only fair that you help finish what you started~” With a quick and nimble pull, her jeans and underwear were torn off and dropped to the ground. “P-please, it’s too big, there’s no way it’ll f-fit…” She begged, still squirming in his grip. Alphonse paid her no mind, however, and instead he violently pulled her down on his shaft. As she had predicted, his tip tore through her insides, her stomach bulging as his cock moved further up her torso. His makeshift fleshlight was unlike anything he had ever experienced before, and it took every little bit of self-control he had not to just give into the pleasure then and there. Her warm body clung tightly to his shaft, and every little squirm of hers sent waves of pleasure through his body. “Who’d know that a human could feel…nghh…this good…” He bit his lower lip before slowly sliding her up and down on his cock. Bones could be heard breaking, and her internal organs were most likely destroyed, but the bunny boy only cared for his own pleasure.

As her squirming slowly died down, his jerking only became more intense. His grip grew tighter, his movements more violent, and if she was even conscious at this point, it was obvious that she wouldn’t be alive for much longer. “Gah…al…most…there…” His eyes rolled up in his head, his tongue stuck out, aping the lewd expression he knew was popular amongst so many humans. With one last moan, he finally reached his climax, his nuts churning as he filled the poor woman up with his seed. Her stomach bulged further, growing full and bloated with all the spunk that was being forced inside of her. At one point, the pressure finally became too much, and as Alphonse let go to her so he could freely bask in the afterglow of his orgasm, the woman was shot a good distance across the park before violently crashing into the ground. Her twitching told him she was still alive, but she had already served his purpose. What few people still remained in his vicinity stared in horror as the bunny boy once again started growing.