- Text Size +

Mark was already at his limit after being in her rancid armpit for 30 seconds, but he was going to be there for at least the next eight hours. Mark didn’t exactly sleep that night, more like blacked out multiple times under the overwhelming stench. Finally, when Megan woke up and removed her shirt to let him out, he took is first breath of decent air in hours and it was like heaven itself had entered his lungs.

Megan didn’t allow this bliss to continue for long though, she quickly took him to the bathroom and started the water again.

“Now, take your clothes off.” Megan demanded as she sat down for a morning dump while the water heated up.

Mark didn’t even try to resist this time, he just took off his clothes and quickly as he could. Megan then grabbed him and stepped into the shower. Although this shower was going to be pure torture, at least Megan’s body would be clean again and she wouldn’t be able to torture him with her odor anymore…at least for a while.

The first things Megan washed were her armpits. Although this was torturous, it was nothing compared to spending an entire night in one, so Mark couldn’t really complain. As Megan continued to wash down her body, it was like passing through the levels of hell for Mark. Her entire body was rancid. Still beautiful, but also rancid. However, what Mark feared most as he continued to move down his wife’s body was her butt.

Eventually, the nightmare he had been dreading came and he found himself inside Megan’s ass. It was almost just as rancid as the armpit, but that wasn’t the worst part. Mark didn’t notice before, but Megan hadn’t wiped after her morning dump and instead was going to clean it off in the shower. Although Mark had dealt with both rancid smells on their own for long periods of time, having to face both together gave him a whole new meaning of hell. If that wasn’t bad enough, Megan also farted a couple times as she thoroughly washed the inside of her butt cheeks. The rest of the trip wasn’t nearly as bad as her butt or armpits but having that on top of her butt and armpits amplified the pain of the experience many times over. When the shower was finally over, Mark began to question if he still loved Megan for real.

Megan was very cruel over the next few days, and this meant something would forever be different in their relationship even if Megan suddenly went back to normal and apologized for everything: Megan had a dark side, a bad one. Mark had to do everything Megan demanded throughout the entire day and one little mishap meant spending the whole night in Megan’s ass where she took pleasure in farting on him the whole time. As a result, Mark lived in constant fear.

Of course, obeying Megan’s every demand didn’t save Mark from her ass; it just meant he didn’t have to spend the night in it. Sometimes, Megan would keep Mark shoved between her ass cheeks while she gamed. Apparently, since he screwed up her gaming experience so bad, he had to make up for it by breathing in her farts so that she wouldn’t have to smell them herself. Mark hated having to fill his lungs with such rancid air, but he still did his best as Megan would make him stay in that hell for the entire night if even the slightest whiff got to her nose.

“You know, I hear some gamers wear adult diapers so going to the bathroom doesn’t interrupt their gaming.” Megan remarked, not actually planning on doing it, but wanting to scare Mark.

Speaking of gaming, Megan finally decided to start a new file of her favorite game, figuring that she liked it enough to play through it again that far even though she had almost beat it a week ago. Just before Megan started the game, her stomach rumbled. Megan was reminded of the time she ate Mark and decided he shouldn’t get away with only living through that hell once.

“Oops, looks like my belly needs some gaming fuel.” Megan giggled as she popped Mark in her mouth.

Then, just as Megan swallowed, she noticed something strange on the file select screen.

“Full view?” Megan asked, reading the text on one of the options.

Megan then pressed the option and her heart sank. Her file was there. Mark had not overwritten her save file after all, the game only showed the most recently played file unless you went into full view. Then, all of Megan’s lust for sadistic pleasure and revenge were lifted in an instant and as her eyes started to tear up. Megan stuck her finger in her throat and made herself throw Mark up.

“MARK, SWEETHEART! YOU DIDN’T DELETE MY SAVE FILE AFTER ALL! I WAS A COMPLETE BITCH TO YOU OVER NOTHING! I’M SO SORRY, PLEASE! LET ME MAKE IT UP TO YOU! I’LL DO ANYTHING! ANYTHING! I LOVE YOU!” Megan shouted as she burst into tears.

Mark just stared coldly at Megan.

“Megan?” Mark asked.

“Huh?” Megan replied.



“I want a divorce.” Mark said.

Megan didn’t even try talking him out of it; she knew that she didn’t deserve any of his love after the cruel way she treated him.

“I understand…” Megan mumbled with tears rolling down her face.

Megan then ran into the bedroom and locked the door. From the other side, Mark could hear Megan crying furiously.

“MARK! MY SWEET LITTLE MARK! WHAT HAVE I DONE?! ALL OVER A STUPID VIDEO GAME!” She shouted.

Mark simply walked off to go file for a divorce.

“YOU HAVE A GIANTESS WIFE AND YOU WANT A DIVORCE?! ARE YOU CRAZY?! YOU’LL DIE!” The employee at the divorce office screamed at Mark.

“I don’t care, I will not be married to that devil any longer.” Mark said coldly.

Mark was so sure he was going to go through with this, but when it came time to sign the divorce papers, something was preventing his hand from moving.