- Text Size +

Meanwhile, Megan was still crying in bed, just not as violently. (Mostly because most of her tears had already been cried out.) Then, Megan felt like she felt something climb up the bed. She opened her eyes to see Mark standing there with a stern look on his face.

“You get one more chance.” Mark said.

Then, before Mark knew it, he was in Megan’s arms.

“THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I PROMISE I’LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU! I’LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT! I’LL BE YOUR SLAVE FROM HERE ON OUT! JUST PROMISE YOU’LL NEVER STOP LOVING ME!” Megan screamed as she started kissing Mark.

“No, no slaves, Megan. Two wrongs don’t make a right.” Mark responded.

“Well…what do you want, then?” Megan asked as her crying slowed down.

“Megan, I think I know why you did all those horrible things to me: You pent up your anger for too long and it all came out at once. You were so afraid of getting mad at me because you didn’t want me to feel unsafe around you and your powerful body, but that’s not natural. Couples fight, even giantess and tiny couples. You need to be more honest about your feelings.” Mark explained.

“Yeah, you’re right. You’re exactly right.” Megan said softly.

Megan then got more comfortable as she got ready to talk some more.

“Megan, what did I do to make you pent up that anger?” Mark asked.

Megan paused for a second before speaking.

“Well, the little things sort of added up…and, well, there was one big thing.” Megan said nervously.

“Megan, please. Tell me.” Mark asked as he put his hand on Megan’s shoulder.



“You told me that you didn’t want me to eat tinies anymore. Even though I wasn’t digesting them, you told me it was wrong to eat tinies and I went without my favorite snack for so long. Every time a craving hit, I would have to bury yet another surge of anger towards you. You…took away a pleasure very dear to me, Mark…” Megan explained as she cracked a sad smile.

Mark paused for a second.

“Megan, I’m sorry, but if we’re going to be in a relationship, you can’t eat random tinies.” Mark said.

Megan looked down in sadness.

“…But if it really means that much to you, you can eat me whenever you like.” Mark continued.

Megan looked up at Mark like he was her savior.

“You…you really mean it, Mark? But I thought you said my stomach was nasty.” Megan asked.

“Your stomach? I’ll get used to it. Your stomach is nothing compared to your armpits, or your bowels, or your farts…or that disgusting soup.” Mark clarified.

“Stop insulting my mom’s soup or I really will try that gaming diaper.” Megan giggled.

Mark nodded and hugged Megan. Megan returned the affection.

Later, Megan sat down with Mark on the couch and started up her favorite game.

“Megan, what are you doing?” Mark asked.

Megan looked down in sadness again.

“I did all those horrible things to you after I thought you deleted my stupid save file. I need to prove to you that I don’t care about this file more than you.” Megan replied as she went to delete her file.

But just as Megan’s thumb was about to hit the button to delete the file, Mark reached out his arms and stopped her thumb.

“Megan, you don’t have to do that for me. I love you and I know how much that file means to you, so I want you to keep it.” Mark said.

Megan threw her arms around Mark.

“You really are the best, you know that?” Megan asked through her affection.

Just then, Megan’s tummy rumbled.

“Hey, Megan, you need some gaming fuel before you face the final boss?” Mark asked.

Megan’s mouth started watering.

“May I? Please?” Megan asked.

“I said eat me whenever you want, so help yourself.” Mark replied.

Megan ate Mark for the third time, but this time the process was filled with gentle affection rather than revengeful hatred. As much as Mark hated to admit it for the time being, he kind of liked it. The inside of Megan’s stomach wasn’t nearly as bad as Mark remembered it. The smell was easy to get used to, and it was warm and comfortable. Mark snuggled up to sleep inside his wife while she jumped for joy after finally beating her game.


The End.