- Text Size +

 

Megan then went into the kitchen and started looking for something to eat. Then, she had another fantastic idea for getting even more revenge. Megan brought out a large bowl of her mother’s homemade soup.

“Hey, Mark? Remember that soup my mom makes for me that I love, but you find extremely gross? Well, I’m going to heat myself up a bowl and eat it all. Yup, my nasty gut is about to get even nastier.” Megan giggled as she started heating up her bowl.

“Megan, please! You’ve made your point! I don’t want to be in here anymore!” Mark pleaded once again.

Sadistic pleasure was running all around Megan’s body as she rubbed her hungry belly.

“Sorry, but I’ve got to eat.” Megan apologized, of course not meaning it.

Mark continued screaming and begging all the way up until a spoon full of the soup he hated fell on his head. Megan clearly was not phased at all by the begging. The inside of Megan’s tummy might have been a little gross, but it was nothing compared to how Mark felt about this soup; Megan had successfully created a personal hell inside herself for Mark. Mark gagged and coughed loudly inside Megan as she ate her lunch, which made it twice as enjoyable for her.

“BURP! Ahh, that was a nice meal! BURP!” Megan said as she rubbed her full and happy belly.

Mark was so tormented by the smell inside Megan’s stomach that it was hard for him to even speak as he wanted to avoid breathing if possible.

“So, Mark. BURP! Ready to apologize for all the crap you’ve put me through?” Megan asked with a sadistic giggle.

Mark had apologized many times already, so he simply said something else, but with as few words as possible.

“I HATE YOU!” Mark shouted through his gagging and coughing.

“That’s pretty brave of you. Think it can’t get any worse?” Megan asked as she gave her tummy a few pats.

“Well, you’re wrong. Now you can forget about leaving the way you came in, you’re going straight to my asshole, asshole.” Megan said with an evil smile.

“MEGAN, HOW COULD YOU?!” Mark shouted again as he started crying.

Megan had now completely broken Mark and she was happy about it. Megan had multiple masturbation sessions with successful orgasms as Mark moved from organ to organ along her digestive tract throughout the rest of the day. It was so pleasurable that she didn’t even need her favorite dildo. Or, rather she did, but just in a different way.

When Mark finally entered Megan’s bowels, she held herself for as long as she could. The gagging and coughing Mark experienced in Megan’s filling bowels was even worse than in Megan’s soup-filled stomach. Megan finally emptied herself when the pain of holding it in was unbearable. After a long and satisfying shit, Megan looked down in the toilet bowel to see Mark again for the first time since she swallowed him. After washing him up, Megan took Mark to the couch and sat down for a talk.

“Well, what do you have to say?” Megan asked.

Mark just laid in her hands with intense fear.

“I love you.” He finally said.

Megan was surprised by this answer.

“What?” She asked.

“Always remember that, Megan. I had some time to think going through all that hell and I realized that I didn’t mean anything I said. I’m very upset with you right now, but I will always love you.” Mark explained.

Megan got a look on her face for a second like her heart was touched, but she quickly shook her head and erased the look.

“Good, because I was thinking I should treat you like giantesses normally treat tinies for a little while longer. That way, you’ll remember how good you have it when we go back to normal and be more careful what you do and say to me.” Megan said.

Mark then noticed that something wasn’t right about Megan, she was dirty. Megan looked like she hadn’t showered in a few days.

“Megan, have you not been showering?” Mark asked, genuinely curious.

“Oh, so you noticed. Well, during those last three days you spent in my digestive track and bowels, I stopped showering for a special activity when you came out.” Megan explained as she got up and headed towards the shower.

It didn’t take Mark long to figure out what Megan was going to do. Being Megan’s sponge was one of Mark’s favorite kink activities, but Megan always did it for him after she had already had her real shower because Mark was disgusted by being smothered by Megan’s dirty body. However, this time, Megan had not been without a shower for a single night, she had been without a shower for three whole days.

“MEGAN, PLEASE!” Mark pleaded as Megan turned on the water and started taking off her clothes.

“Ugh, when are you going to learn that your pathetic pleas mean nothing?” Megan asked with a giggle as she finished taking off her clothes.

Megan then went over to take Mark’s clothes off, but he resisted.

“Okay, you still have the nerve to resist me?! Fine, the shower is off!” Megan yelled as she turned off the water.

Megan then held Mark up to her rancid armpit.

“Instead, you’re going to spend the whole night in my smelly armpit. Be good and we’ll have a shower in the morning. Otherwise, you’re going back in for the rest of the day. It’s only going to get smellier, you know?” Megan said as she shoved Mark in her armpit.

Megan then put on a tight shirt to prevent Mark from escaping and laid down for sleep.

“Goodnight.” Megan said with an evil smile.

Somehow, this was almost even worse than Megan’s bowels. Mark had a completely different view of his wife’s body now. He once saw her body as beautiful and sexy, but now also realized how much her beautiful and sexy body could be used for torture. She could make her body heaven or hell for Mark depending on her mood.