- Text Size +

That evening, Fulda collected me from the oversized dollhouse before going down for the party.  She had spent several hours getting ready, making sure her hair was immaculately braided and the house in almost perfect order, before deciding everything was presentable.  I did what I could to gaze at her while she worked, but since the windowsills were significantly above my eye level, I had needed to create a makeshift staircase out of what was lying around.   It was tenuous and unstable, like to topple over if Fulda so much as stepped too heavily beside it, but it allowed me to watch her perfect form moving to and fro.

 

The small hill I had made immediately attracted Fulda’s attention, and she let out an ear-cracking laugh when she saw it.  “Let me get this straight,” she began when she finally got control of herself.  “You’re too fucking puny to see out the window of a dollhouse, so you pushed stuff twice your size just so you could watch me have nothing to do with you?”  She laughed again, and I flinched away while she finished.  “I don’t know if that’s creepy or slavish dedication, but one thing’s for sure: you’ve got it bad for me.”  When her laughter resumed, I became aware of how fully aroused I was.

 

In most circumstances, I would say that I was not to blame, but this was an extraordinary situation.  I was at fault here, of course, but even then it was not so simple.  I had made Fulda as my perfect woman – my perfect giantess, to be more precise, since she rarely went a chapter where she was not perceived as such.  It was also true that I was simply on the receiving end of what I had made her do to so many other men created explicitly for that purpose.  However, even when I reminded myself of all this, I could not deny the hold she had over me.  No matter how hard I tried to resist the call, my eyes were always drawn back toward her, no matter how much I had to put into it.

 

Fulda started to reach into the dollhouse, but once her hand crossed the line where the ceiling would be she stopped.  “I never thought I’d have to ask this question,” she muttered, “but you’re such a weird tiny person.  If I take you to this party, do you think you’ll be able to keep it in your pants?  You’ll be the only guy there amid six… I guess you’d probably call them giantesses.  You’re not going to hump their fingers or anything, are you?”

 

Is that how she thought tiny people physically engaged with giants?  “I can promise, with absolute faith, that I will not hump anyone’s fingers or anything else for the duration of this party.”  No matter how aroused I got, I could still control myself.  “A young, bright mind such as myself should be able to restrain themselves in even the most extreme situations, after all.”

 

“Aw, you can repeat my own words back to me,” Fulda said mockingly as her hand continued into the house.  “It’s like I have a pet parakeet and a toy in one.  Don’t get too full of yourself though, you’re still firmly in the ‘toy’ category.”  Her fingers descended upon me, and her thumb and forefinger clamped around the back of my collar.  Fulda lifted me out of the dollhouse as though I were a piece of trash and held me between her radiant blue eyes.  From her expression, I could tell she was torn between forced disgust and her desire to flaunt her power over me.

 

“You might not feel like it, but you’re the luckiest tiny person I’ve ever met,” Fulda said, and her deep voice made my whole body tremble.  “When I go to parties, tiny people either stay in my room or go in my shoe.  Not you, though.  You lucked your way into an invite because everyone already knows you’re the size of a bug.  Is it because Anni specifically asked about you?  Or am I building cover for when I get bored and squash you?”  She swung her free index finger forward, clipping my feet as it went by.  “No one would suspect your best friend, who takes you places and looks out for you.  No one even knows I’m the one who shrank you, they still buy that ‘reverse growth spurt’ crap.” 

 

I swung wildly from Fulda’s fingers as she descended the stairs, each thundering footfall kicking up a new wave of activity.  Through it all Fulda kept her eyes locked on me, smiling while she watched me get helplessly thrown about by her movement.  We both knew she could stop it by gripping me more tightly, and we also knew she would not.  She liked seeing how utterly powerless I was against her, and how something she never even thought of could throw my body into such turmoil.

 

At the bottom of the stairs Fulda suddenly halted, and inertia flung me away from her face hard enough that I hit her fingernail with my back.  For the first time in several minutes Fulda’s eyes were off me as she turned her attention to someone behind me.  “Oh, hey you two!” she said, blasting me with warm air from her mouth.  “So glad you could make it!”

 

“Are we early?” an unfamiliar voice asked.  It sounded like another male student, but Fulda had said I would be the only guy here tonight.  “You said to be here at seven, right?”

 

“Nope, you’re right on time!” Fulda answered as she moved the hand holding me away from her face.  After a few seconds a broad white surface came into view below me, and Fulda let go of my shirt so I fell onto it.

 

“What’s that you got there?” the other asked as Fulda brushed her fingers off with each other.

 

“The tiny student,” Fulda replied simply, taking a step toward them.  “You know the tiny kid, right?”  They both said yes, and she continued speaking.  “Want to know a secret?  I shrank him.”

 

“Bullshit!” the second replied.  “You can’t shrink people!”

 

“Guess I’ll have to prove it to you.”  I turned around just in time to see Fulda pointing at the two men, then in an instant they disappeared.  Slowly I approached the ledge and looked toward Fulda’s feet, and sure enough there were two tiny people standing there, dwarfed by the toes of their shoes.  They were too small for me to here, but I see them staring up at her in equal parts terror and amazement.

 

Fulda knelt and placed a hand on the floor between them, palm up.  “Phones in my palm, now.  Don’t make me ask again.  Smart watch too, Walt.  I know you have one, you were showing it off to everyone on Monday.”  The two rushed to comply, almost knocking each other over as they hurried to toss their devices into her hand.  She laughed at them, making them clutch their ears in a feeble attempt to protect themselves.

 

Her free hand scrooped them up in one swipe, then Fulda stood.   She walked over to the trash can and dumped their phones inside, mere specks of dust compared to her.  With those disposed of she stepped outside, keeping her fist tightly clenched around them.  When she returned, she had a small blue sedan clutched in her open hand, appropriately sized for the people she had just shrunk.  Without saying a word to me Fulda headed back up the stairs, still gripping the two shrunken men in one hand.

 

I knew Fulda could shrink people, that was mostly why she existed, and I had described her doing it many times.  Seeing it happen was different, though.  It was faster than I thought, almost instantaneous and over before either knew what was happening.  There was no time for them to stare up in horror as she grew, then have it dawn on them what was really happening.  One second they were full-sized, and the next they were looking up at her shoes.

 

I also knew what would happen to them.  In the near future they would either be crushed or swallowed by Fulda, for no reason other than they existed near her.  I tried telling myself they weren’t real, they were characters in a story controlled by a future Fulda in a universe I had created, but that did not help.  After all, I lived in this universe now, too, and I could easily share their fate.  If I was real, weren’t they, too?  If I was not in control, did anything separate me from the other characters?

 

Fulda’s thunderous footsteps on the stairs broke me out of my rumination, and I looked up to watch her finish descending.  She took a moment to square her shoulders before approaching me, then leaned down far enough to rest her hands on her knees.  This was what she had to do to get to eye level with me, and as I stared at the wall of golden brown skin in front of me I tried to decide which of the magnificent eyes I should look at.

 

“Good news, toy,” Fulda declared, and her eyes narrowed when she smiled.  “I have some other puny man-bugs to deal with before I get to you, so you might live an entire week with me!  Plus, I’m giving you their car.  Have fun driving it around my floor before I smash it for fun.”

 

“What was that about?” I asked.  “Did you shrink them just for showing up to a party you invited them to?”

 

Fulda chuckled, and the rush of air from her nose made me stagger backward.  “Ordinarily I’d flick you for that, but I’m pretty proud of it.  Yeah, I did.  Before you came along I was worried I’d be bored this weekend, so I told them to be here way before the party started so I could shrink them and get rid of the evidence.  If they made up a convincing lie, no one will ever know they were here.  Just two more missing people added to the list, and no one will ever believe what really happened to them.”

 

Before I could reply more footsteps came thundering down the stairs, and I decided not to waste breath that would just be drowned out by the sound.  A few seconds later the towering blond heads of Gina and Jessica appeared on either side of Fulda, flanking her.  They stared down at me for a moment, smirking, then turned their attention to their oldest sister.

 

“We heard you talking to someone, so we thought the party started,” Jessica said.  “Turns out it’s just you and the tiny kid.  Should we stick around, or do you want some privacy?”

 

“Yeah, did I hear you say you’re giving him a car?” Gina butted in.  “Leaving the logistics of that aside, do you really expect us to believe you aren’t dating if you’re getting him a car?  You’re not just dating, you’re his sugar momma!”  If she heard that, what else did she hear?  Did she know about Fulda’s ability to shrink people?

 

“You’re giving him way too much credit,” Fulda replied.  “I got him a matchbox car to help him feel like a normal person his age, it cost a couple bucks, no big deal.  I gave you more than that for foundation last week, does that mean we’re dating, too?”

 

Gina grinned smugly and crossed her arms.  “Hey, big sis?  Would you mind standing up straight real quick?”

 

“What, why?”

 

“Come on, just do it.  It’ll only take a second.”  Fulda rolled her eyes and stood, then turned to face Gina.  “All the way up, like you’ve got a steel rod for a spine.  You know the drill, just like when mom measures you.”  The titanic redhead clapped her hands to her hips and stood as straight as she could, and Gina did the same.

 

After a few seconds, Gina smiled.  “Eye.  To.  Eye,” she purred.  “At the rate I’m growing, I’ll be taller than you by the end of the party.  Or maybe you’re shrinking, huh, big sis?”  She let that hang in the air for a moment.  If she did not know, this was a hell of a coincidence.  “Either way, you’ll be calling me big sister tomorrow.”

 

“That’s not what that phrase means.”

 

“You know, shrinking wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world for you,” Gina continued teasing her sister.  “If you shrink real small, you could be with your little bugfriend there.  I’d take care of you both, of course.  Just because you’ll be smaller than my fingernail doesn’t meant you won’t still be my sister!  I’ve got this really nice jar you can live in, it should have plenty of space for you and your tiny lover boy.”  Fulda was seething, and I expected her to take a swing at Gina.

 

Before the evening could devolve into a fight, however, the doorbell rang.   Fulda pointed a stern finger at Gina, pressing it into her nose, and leaned in close.  “Those are my friends, so listen up: don’t mention any of this shit while they’re here.  Nothing about shrinking, or you outgrowing me, or tiny boyfriends, or giving cars – any of that shit.  Understand me?”

 

“Sure, sis, I –“

 

Do you understand me?”

 

Gina gulped.  Even if they were the same height, Fulda was much stronger than her.  If push came to shove, she would be begging for mercy within a minute.  “Yes, Fulda,” she said, shaking.  “I understand.”

 

“Good.”  Fulda lowered her hand and stepped back.  She was shaking, and took a moment to smooth down a loose strand of hair.  “I want this to be a nice, calm night getting hammered with my friends and a tiny man.  You being here is a privilege, remember, and you wanted to be here.”  The doorbell rang again, and Fulda tensed.  “Now.  I’m going to answer the door, and that should give you enough time to get that shit out of your head.  Got it?”  Both of her sisters nodded, and Fulda slowly walked toward the door, keeping her eyes trained on Gina.


By the time all the women were two drinks in they were starting to loosen up.  Fulda had set me on the floor in the middle of the living room, and the six relatively gigantic women decided to form a circle around me.  At Fulda’s insistence, they had taken off their shoes before sitting down, leaving them all in socks or stockings – and, most importantly for me, with no hard soles.  She said it was to help keep the house clean, but I suspected she had something planned.

 

At first they paid me little mind, but as they got more relaxed they began to include me.  It started with Alyssa looking from her red Solo cup to me and saying, “I just realized one of your guests doesn’t have a drink!”  Fulda looked confused, so she elaborated, “The tiny guy standing in the middle?”

 

Fulda’s eyes widened like she was surprised to learn I was still there.  “Oh yeah!  I don’t really have any cups small enough for him to use, though, and I don’t think he’d be safe in someone’s drink.”  Naturally, her main concern was my safety, and not that it would be obvious to her audience if she teased me too much before swallowing me.

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll find something appropriate for him to drink out of.”  Alyssa’s huge gray eyes darted back to me, and she pushed a lock of blond hair behind her right ear.  “What’s your poison, little guy?”

 

“Gin, I guess,” I answered, shouting so she could hear me.

 

“One drop of gin coming up for the dinky dude!”  Alyssa unfolded her legs, and the floor shook hard enough to knock me over when her feet slammed onto the ground.  She pushed herself up into a crouch, then stood to her full height.  Even though she was by far the shortest woman here, she was still a titaness to me, and I doubted she could even see me from all the way up there.  After taking a moment to flex toes twice my size she walked toward the kitchen, her socked feet thudding loudly against the carpet with each step.

 

Things were calming back down when Anni declared, “I remember you now!”  I spun toward the gargantuan brunette fast enough to see her finish another sip of her drink.  “We were in class together for like ten years, then one day we weren’t, it was like you vanished into thin air!”

 

“I nearly did,” I answered as loudly as I could.  “When everyone else hit their growth spurts freshman year, I hit a shrink spurt or something.  My parents pulled me out of school when I hit two feet and it didn’t show any signs of slowing.”  Anni cocked her head to the side, as though this was all new information for her.  “Don’t you remember that?  Everyone called me ‘The Incredible Shrinking Shorty’ for like a month after they got tired of ‘fun-size.’  You and Fulda used to stand in front of me and stare down for minutes at a time.  I thought you were doing it to tease me, did you really not notice?”

 

“Honestly, I had no idea!  I mean, I knew you were short, but I didn’t know you were getting shorter.  Then again, I was over seven feet tall by then, so most people just get classified as short to me.”  She stretched a leg toward the center of the circle, her heel landing just short of me with a thump.  I looked up the black nylon-covered obelisk in front of me and idly wondered how long it would take to reach the top.  “Did they ever find out why you shrank?  Was it, like, a genetics or glandular thing?”  Anni flexed her foot over me, making a little bit of slack appear in the stocking beside her instep.

 

“Nope, no one has any clue.  It just started one day, and thankfully stopped before I shrank into nothing.”

 

“It’s crazy someone could just start shrinking out of nowhere like that,” Gina butted in.  I looked to her, and she was staring right across the circle at Fulda.  “Do you know of anyone else it’s happened to?  People might shrink like you did all the time and we just never hear about it.”

 

“I’ve… never heard of it happening to anyone else,” I replied.  “As far as I know, I’m the only person who’s ever shrunk like this.”  Aside from all the characters I’d had shrunk, who were just as much people as I was now, of course.

 

“If it’s happened once, it can happen again.  For all we know, someone here’s shrinking and we just haven’t noticed yet.”  I turned around and saw Fulda glaring daggers at her youngest sister.  Gina was walking a fine line, but she was yet to violate any of Fulda’s conditions.

 

Fortunately, the tension was broken when Alyssa returned, her footfalls making the ground tremble beneath me.  She walked into the circle carrying an upturned bottle cap, clearly still looking for me.  Her steps got much softer once she entered the circle, but her mammoth feet were still tremendous hazards for me.  I ran away from them when they got close enough I could see the individual threads making up her socks, but with Anni’s foot still acting as a wall I could not go far.

 

Alyssa began spinning in place as she looked for me, but with me practically beneath her there was no way she could see me.  “Hey, down here!” I shouted up at her.  “I’m at the base of Anni’s foot!”  A white-clad sole soared over me, just missing my head.  Her steps were getting shorter and more rapid, making it inevitable that she would step on me.

 

The humongous feet stopped, then took a quick step away.  Looking up the tower of smooth, pale skin and over the khaki shorts, I saw her looking straight down at me.  “There you are!” she proclaimed.  “I thought I heard a little squeak from beside my foot!”  I had only cried out from desperation and was shocked she had heard me.  Even though she had been looking for me, Alyssa seemed just as surprised to see me.

 

“Would you mind moving your foot for a sec, Anni?  I’d rather not get it in my face.”  The brunette amazon pulled her foot back beneath her and Alyssa knelt, making a small earthquake when her knee touched the floor.  Carefully she lowered the blue bottlecap away from her chest and set it down beside me, making some of the clear liquid inside slosh over the edge.  It was nearly as tall as I was with twice the diameter, and I smelled the sharp sting of alcohol wafting over the metal walls.

 

“How much did you give him, Lys?” Fulda asked, watching the liquor move inside the cap.

 

“Just a splash, I promise!”  Alyssa’s feet turned sideways, then raced along the carpet with a loud, harsh scratch.  Her white, slender hands dropped to the floor to brace her, and with a loud crash and a tremor her butt set down.  She adjusted her legs and wiggled her rear to get situated, making the floor creak just lout enough for me to hear.  I had to look almost straight up to see her face, and she was sitting close enough that her shins nearly eclipsed my view.

 

“He can swim in that!” Fulda protested.  It almost felt like she was being protective toward me.

 

“What he doesn’t drink we can pour out, it’s seriously not that much.  And if he wants to go swimming in it, who’s to stop him?  It’s his party, too!”

 

I grabbed onto the metal rim of the cap and peeked over to see the pool of gin.  It looked about four feet deep to me, but I doubted I would be hopping the wall to take a dip in it.  The smell from up close was overpowering, and I held my breath as I cupped my hands together and dipped them in.  Still refusing to breathe, I brought them to my mouth and poured in as much liquor as I could.  Even though I swallowed as soon as it hit my tongue it still left an overwhelmingly bitter taste, and I sputtered while I staggered away from the cap.

 

“Do you have,” I began, but a hacking fit interrupted me.  I gripped the metal wall and breathed in deeply through my nose before trying to speak again.  “Do you have anything to mix it with?” I rushed out before another series of coughs.

 

“I do, your majesty, but there’s no way to get it in there without an eyedropper,” Fulda answered.  “If you don’t like the taste, you should drink it slower.”  She smirked before taking a long draught of her own drink, downing many times the liquid I had been given with each gulp.

 

“You know, little guy, some people would envy you for being so small,” Alyssa said.

 

“Really?  I doubt that,” I replied, and the shouting helped cover my lack of surprise.  I was living the dream of all my fans, and just two days ago it had been my ultimate fantasy.  Living through it, however, was a different thing entirely.  While I had always known that on an intellectual level, I had never expected to be faced with the sheer terror and absolute mortal peril of being my perfect woman’s shrunken toy.

 

“No, really!  I mean, it feels weird to say this out loud, but I think I can around someone who’s actually shrunk.  I’m pretty sure that if he had the chance my boyfriend would swap places, or at least sizes, with you in an instant.”  She took my silence as an invitation to elaborate, though I already knew everything about her boyfriend.  I had created him, after all, and if my stories existed in this world he would undoubtedly be one of my most dedicated fans.  “When we chat online, he always wants to roleplay that he shrinks, or that I shrink him, and then we see what happens from there.”  Normally she steps on him or eats him, but more to be cheeky than from actually being into it.  “If I’m being honest, I think it’s pretty weird.  It’s not like you wanted to shrink, right?”

 

“No, of course not!”  Again, having to shout covered for me being remarkably bad at lying.

 

“It’d be cool if someone could shrink other people, though,” Gina interjected, earning another glare from Fulda.  “They could give your boyfriend exactly what he wants.”

 

“I’d really rather they didn’t,” Alyssa replied, turning to look at Gina.  “I indulge him because I love him, and it’s just make-believe, but if he actually shrank like that?  I’d probably squish him out of annoyance.”  It took a moment for her to realize what she had said, and when she did she turned back to face me, wide-eyed and holding up her hands.  “Not- not that I’d step on you!  You didn’t want to be shrunk, and I don’t find you annoying.  Plus, we’re not dating.  Not that no one will date you!  I’m sure there’s a woman out there who’d be head over heels to meet someone like you!”

 

“Lys,” Fulda broke in, and Alyssa’s increasingly panicked face looked to her.  “No matter how hard you backpedal, you won’t turn back time to before you said that.  Besides, he knows you don’t mean him, specifically.  You know she doesn’t want to smash you, right?”

 

Without an insult attached, it took a second for me to realize Fulda was talking to me.  “Yeah, of course!” I piped up.  “I can’t imagine anyone here hurting me, at least on purpose.  We’re all friends, right?”

 

“That’s right.  We’re all friends,” Fulda confirmed, smiling.  Coming from her, it sounded like someone trying to talk down a hostage situation, but I doubted anyone else picked up on that.

 

“Personally, I don’t care if a guy’s shorter than me,” Victoria said after a long, uncomfortable silence.  “Most guys are, after all, and I think that’s true for most people here.  I don’t think I’d date a guy as short as you – sorry, but I don’t want to get your hopes up – but five foot?  Six foot?  What’s the difference?  I’m bending down regardless.”  The titanesses arrayed around me generally agreed, even Alyssa: I knew that, even though her boyfriend had not been shrunk, he was still shorter than he was, possibly leading to his fascination with being shrunk.  Significantly missing from the voices were Fulda and Gina.

 

“I want the shortest guy possible,” Gina declared.  “A shrunken guy would be perfect.  He’d be reliant on me for everything, and he’d have to worship me as a goddess.”  I realized by now most of them had moved on to their third or fourth drink, and Gina did not have the same tolerance as everyone else.  “I’d have absolute control over him.”

 

After another long, uncomfortable silence, Anni noticed that Fulda had yet to say anything.  “What about you, red?”

 

Fulda’s body jolted, as though she had been daydreaming this whole time.  “I’m sorry, what?”

 

“Would you date a guy who’s shorter than you?”

 

Fulda chewed on her top lip while she thought.  “Bitch, I’m six-eight, so I know you sympathize.  I don’t care if a guy’s half a mile or half an inch tall.  All that matters to me is that he’s cute, and sweet, and treats me right.”  Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jessica and Gina contorting their faces to keep from blurting out everything she knew.  So far everything had been strictly hypothetical, and if Gina could talk about people shrinking, it only seemed fair Fulda could say this as far as her rules went.

 

“Wouldn’t you want to be friends with a guy first?” Jessica asked.  We both knew what she was doing, but I could not manage the same exasperated expression as Fulda.  “I mean, that’s all well and good, but I don’t think you really understand a person unless you’ve known them for nine or ten years.”  There was a little more contention among the chorus this time, but they generally agreed that would be best, too.

 

“I don’t think so,” Gina said, breaking the unanimity.  “I think if I found a really tiny guy, like someone who’d shrunk – present company excluded of course – I’d go for him over everyone else.  In a way, I wish I were in Lys’s position.  A guy who wants to shrink would be perfect for me, provided he knows what he’s getting into.”

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll give you his number tomorrow,” Alyssa joked, and everyone except Gina grinned.

 

“What about you, sis?” Jessica pressed.  “You’ve been awfully quiet over there.”

 

“I just think nine to ten seems a bit much,” Fulda replied.  “I think four or five years is more than enough time to know whether someone’s right for you.  Someone might change over the course of a couple years, but five?  If you can stand someone for that long, you can stay with them for a lot longer.”

 

Anni reached out and grabbed Fulda’s hand.  “Hey red, if you want to make it official…”

 

Fulda squeezed back.  “Sorry, amazon, but your window passed four or five years ago.  You know how it is, right?”  They both burst out laughing, and I clapped my ears and crouched low. 

 

“Hey, does anyone want to do shots?” Fulda offered, drastically changing the subject.  “Because I could go for some shots right now.”  I assumed my vote did not count, so the party voted unanimously in favor.  “Okay.  Just remember that bottlecap in the middle isn’t a shot!  It’s our tiny friend’s drink and he might be swimming in it.”  Fulda walked off, making the floor rumble in her wake, and I wondered how much worse this party could get for me.


Thirty minutes and eight shots each later, the party was starting to wind down.  I was amazed at their endurance: for young women just on the cusp of college, they had displayed amazing constitutions so far, but they were starting to look haggard.  Even the seemingly endless tanks of Fulda and Anni were swaying when they sat up unsupported.  Had their supply of alcohol not run out, however, I expected they could each have forced three more down before there was serious trouble.

 

For my part, I quickly got tired of reaching over the bottlecap’s walls every time I wanted a drink.  By the time they were on their second shot I climbed over the metal ridge and hopped in, splashing gin all over myself.  My slight inebriation made the concentrated alcohol fumes wafting up from the source bearable, though I still could not stand dunking my head in.  I simply drank a bit out of my hand each time they knocked back a glass.  Just because they were hundreds of times my size did not mean I was unable to keep up with them.

 

As they scoured the living room for any last alcohol they may have forgotten, a long shadow fell over me.  I looked up and saw a pair of pale blue eyes staring back and involuntarily flinched.  It was possible she did not spot me, but she definitely saw the liquid rippling away from me.

 

“Found some!” the titaness declared before seizing the bottlecap with her thumb and index finger.  She picked it up as she sat back, and the resulting turbulence finally dunked me beneath into the gin.  Through the shimmering surface I watched light spread across the giantess’s face, revealing that it was Gina who grabbed me.  Looking down at me, she smiled and declared, “Bottoms up!”

 

The bottlecap raced toward Gina’s open mouth, then stopped suddenly enough about half of the remaining gin sloshed over the side onto Gina’s stockings.  A golden-brown hand was wrapped around Gina’s wrist hard enough to make her fair skin dimple.  “No,” Fulda boomed with authority.  “The little guy’s in that.”

 

“Yeah, I saw him climb in,” Gina cockily replied.  She tried again to bring the metal cap to her face, but Fulda’s grip held her arm tight.

 

“I’m not going to let you drink our little friend.”  I was not sure which word was doing the most work, or if her omissions were more significant.  Whatever her motivation, however, I was just glad someone had saved me in time.

 

“Your friend?”  Gina chuckled and relaxed her hand, sending me sliding into the far side of the bottlecap.  The view above had shifted to the vast expanse of a tanned, powerful thigh, which I found much more pleasant than a maw intent on devouring me.  “Do you shrink all your friends until they’re bug-sized, or do you save that for guys you want to fuck?”

 

Fulda’s face twisted with anger, but she kept herself restrained for now.  “Gina, you’re drunk and making shit up.  Give me the little guy before you do something you’ll regret.”

 

“Okay, but first tell me if you’re going to put him in your mouth or your pussy.”  In the moment of momentary shock, Gina wrenched her arm free from Fulda’s hand.  It swung in a wide arc, pressing me against the cap’s plastic cover before jerking to a halt.  The sudden stop launched me into the air, and I flipped head over feet until I reached the apex of my arc.  Then I plummeted downward in an uncontrolled dive, a vast field of black and white growing rapidly in my view.  I clenched my eyes shut and flailed my arms, hoping for a miracle to save me from being splattered.

 

My fall was broken by soft cotton stretched tight over the padding of an instep, momentarily driving me into the gentle black fabric.  It quickly reformed, however, pushing me out to tumble along the steep incline of a sole.  I was still too in shock from my fall and landing to grab onto anything and rolled off the foot to be buried neck-deep in the carpet.  Looking up the sloped foot and past a smooth, lightly tanned knee, I saw the side of Victoria’s face as she watched the sisterly conflict develop.  Due to my insignificant size, she did not even notice that I landed on her and had no idea she had likely just saved my life.

 

I looked back to where I had been launched from and saw Gina and Fulda still squaring off, the former still clutching an empty bottlecap with two digits.  In the time it had taken me to fall, she had managed to get back to her feet and stand to her full height.  It was subtle, but her eyes were pointed very slightly downward as she faced off with her sister.  If I noticed it, there was no doubt they had, too.

 

“What’s wrong, little sister?” Gina snarled.  “Do you not want me spreading around that you can shrink people, or that you’re fucking a gnat shaped like a man?  Maybe you’re just worried you’re finally getting a taste of your own medicine?”

 

Fulda’s right arm tensed and her hand curled into a tight fist.  “Gina Irene Stein,” she growled, “you’re blackout drunk and don’t know what you’re doing, so I’m giving you one more chance to sit down and shut up before I knock your teeth in.”

 

The ground shuddered with a tremendous impact, and a shadow engulfed me then the immense tower of Anni unfolded.  She stepped toward the feuding sisters, and her titanic foot landed so the gigantic sole stretched over me.  With how fast she was moving I did not even have time to cry out before it swung down, striking the carpet with a great, dull smack.  It felt like someone had roughly slapped my entire body at once, and the individual nylon threads of her stocking pressed into my skin.

 

While the gargantuan foot laid atop me, I felt every subtlety of her rushing forward.  Her weight pressed down, shoving me further into the carpet, and the tendons stretching along her sole tensed.  The pressure on me increased when she shifted her weight forward, driving the ball of her foot against the ground.  My body compressed when the enormous weight passed over me, but it was gone in an instant.  Anni raised her heel to step forward again, and the colossal foot was lifted off me.  I watched it traverse what seemed to be hundreds of feet in a moment to stand between Fulda and Gina, glad that I was not stuck to it either as an unwilling passenger or a small red stain.

 

“Okay, let’s break it up before we do something we can’t take back,” Anni said, placing a hand on both of their clavicles.  “We’ve all had a little too much, and I think it’s time to call it a night.”  Fulda relaxed while Gina bristled at the intervention, though I was unsure whether it was due to the reproach or seeing someone taller than her.  Regardless, a downward glance from Anni made her think better of pushing it, and both of them stood down.

 

“We’ll see what you have to say about this tomorrow when your friend isn’t here to protect you, little sister,” Gina spat, then stormed off.  The entire room shook with each of her steps, making my body vibrate along with the thick carpet fibers.  Everyone watched her leave in silence, not wanting to risk setting her off further.

 

“I better go make sure she doesn’t do anything crazy,” Jessica announced before standing.  “At least, crazier.”  She staggered to the side, then took an unsteady step forward, leaning against the wall for support.  Alyssa got up to help her walk without falling over, letting the taller woman rest a hand on her shoulder.  Together, the seismic force of their steps did not match the raw power generated by Gina’s tantrum.

 

Once they were out of earshot, the three remaining giantesses got together to confer.  “You can’t have her spreading that kind of stuff around,” Victoria said.  “She’s popular, and a lot of people believe whatever she says.  Plus, they’ll think she has some sort of inside information about you.”

 

“She’s just drunk and running her mouth,” Anni replied.  “She won’t remember anything about tonight.  If no one mentions it, she doesn’t even have to be embarrassed.”

 

While they offered their opinions, Fulda was scanning the floor around her.  “Did anyone see where the little guy went?  I didn’t see Gina swallow him, so he should still be around here somewhere.”

 

Anni warmly clapped a hand on her shoulder and squeezed.  “I’m sure you’ll find him.  We’ll get out of your hair and head to bed so you can look for him.  Thanks for having us over.”  The two titanesses walked off, and it felt like the whole house trembled from their every step while they walked toward the master bedroom.

 

When the door was closed, Fulda turned around and immediately spotted me.  She took a long stride forward, and her ginormous foot crashed into the ground beside me.  Its impact made my bones rattle and my insides shake, reminding me of the true power of a giantess.  Her other leg came up quickly, striking the ground with similar force so she stood astride me.  Still up to my neck in the carpet, I could only gaze up helplessly at her while she stared back down at me with her perfect blue eyes.

 

Instead of rattling off the usual taunts, she simply knelt and dug a finger into the carpet.  Her finger probed around me, loosening the carpet fibers holding me tight, before lifting me out of where I was embedded.  Once I was flat on the ground she repositioned her fingers so I was boxed in by the tips of her thumb and forefinger.  She carefully pinched them together, pinning me between her powerful digits, then plucked me off the floor.  Fulda stood back up, keeping her hand remarkably steady, moving slow enough that I barely felt like I was ascending hundreds of feet.

 

Fulda remained silent for the whole trip back to her room.  She did not barrage me with mockery, nor did she call me a bug or any other kind of small creature, nor did she threaten to squish me.  For once, being trapped in the warm, soft grasp of my creation was relaxing.  I did not even notice her going up the stairs, which she had previously made as uncomfortable for me as possible.  By the time she stood in front of her door, I felt safe for the first time in two days.

 

Entering her room reminded me of what was happened in there, and I hoped she would just let me to go sleep.  Fulda walked along the side of her bed, and I got ready to climb into my own oversized bed inside the dollhouse.  Rather than dropping me in there, however, she extended her hand forward and gently placed me on a pillow.  Her fingers loosened, and when it was clear I would not start rolling down the slope she pulled them away entirely.  For a moment she merely stood there, staring down at me while I admired her colossal form.

 

“Not everything Gina said was bullshit, you know.”  Her voice was still a low rumble that made my whole body quiver, but it was more like sonic velvet than the crack of thunder.  I knew that she was the one who shrank me, just as she had shrunk this character – she had told me as much – so I stayed silent to invite her to continue.  Instead of saying something, she reached in and undid her shorts, then shrugged her hips so they fell to the floor.  She then grabbed the tail of her tank top and pulled it over her head before balling it up and dropping it beside her nightstand.  With my perfect woman looming over me, hundreds of feet tall and wearing nothing but a black bra and panties, I was speechless.  The only thing stopping me from thinking that I had been crushed at the party and gone to heaven was the idea that did not even think of me as a person, let alone a man, and thought nothing of stripping down in front of me.

 

“I do like you.  I think you’re really cute.  Maybe I do want you to be my secret tiny boyfriend.  Shit, maybe not even as a secret.”  As she spoke she turned and sat on the bed, and when her butt landed on it the springs cried out in protest of her tremendous weight.  They held fast, and the entire bed sloped inward beneath her.  It was only by grabbing onto a satin thread that I managed to remain on the pillow and avoid being sucked into the gravity well generated by her butt.  Similarly, I knew she was trying to suck me into a false sense of security so she could dash whatever hopes I had left and kept my guard up.

 

“Bug – I mean, toy – I mean, pet – I mean… I’m not even sure how to refer to you right now!  I need to tell you something.”  I was not going anywhere, and the sound of her voice would penetrate whatever I put up to block it, so the only thing stopping her was herself.  “I’ve thought you’re cute for a while now.  Like, you’re my first non-celebrity crush.  As I got taller and you… didn’t, I thought you looked cuter the taller I got.  When I learned how to shrink people, I figured you’d look even cuter if you were smaller.  And I was right!  Every day I came by to see you, and you were even more adorable!  After your parents took you away from me, I was worried we could never be together, but now… we are, and you’re practically my property, aren’t you?”  She smirked, and I had my confirmation that this was another power game of hers.

 

Fulda turned to face me while swinging her legs onto the bed, and the squealing of her mattress was only drowned out by the thud of her legs on the far side of the bed.  She propped herself up on her elbows, making the pull of her weight toward her even stronger, and I gripped the satin pillowcase’s thread even more tightly.  Her head loomed over me, close enough that I could see into of my reflection in her eyes.  It felt like she was sizing me up, calculating what she could do, while I could only look up at her in fear and confusion.

 

Her gigantic, beautiful face raced toward me, and in an instant all I could see were her lips.  She placed them on top of me, and the soft, pink skin completely engulfed my body.  As the muscles over me tensed and flexed, I realized what she was up to once it was too late to do anything about it.  Any second now she would suck me into her mouth and swallow me, doing exactly what she had just stopped Gina from doing.  Instead, when her lips spread the tip of her tongue emerged and gently probed me from head to toe before retracting, leaving behind a thin layer of saliva.

 

Fulda lifted her head, and her lips parted from my body with an audible smack.  A thin layer of sticky pink lip gloss remained in their wake, but I could not complain under her wide-eyed gaze.  “Our first kiss,” she proclaimed, “four years in the making.  It’s fun kissing tiny men.  I can feel every bit of your body with my lips, every movement you make.  Much more fun than a regular-sized guy.”

 

There was a flash of light, creased skin, and before I realized what was happening I was encased in Fulda’s fist.  The world whipped and turned around me, but from the darkness inside her hand I had no idea what was actually happening.  Loud creaks and mechanical groans came from all around me, barely muffled by the flesh wrapped around me.  Everything was whirling chaos until I did not even know which way was up anymore.

 

With a light thud the swirl of movement was over.  Fulda’s fingers opened, releasing me to drop onto another broad plain of skin.  She moved her hand away, and I saw I was standing in the trench between her abs.  Behind me, I saw her long legs that seemed to stretch forever, with the inviting band of her black panties just a few dozen feet away.  Ahead of me was the shallow divot of her belly button and the large, rounded ridge of her breasts pushing against her black bra, with her shining blue eyes gazing at me from above.

 

“I’ve seen how you look at me,” she purred, and the vibrations of her speech ran up from her body and through mine, making me tingle.  “You want to fuck me.  It’s fine, you don’t need to be embarrassed about it!  Most guys do!  The main difference is that I want to fuck you too.  So how about you walk down there, climb into my panties, and give us what we both want?”

 

Looking at her beautiful face, then her perfect body, and turning to her amazing legs, it was an irresistible invitation.  In just a few seconds I could be inside her and living out one of my ultimate fantasies.  Something was not right, though.  I had seen how much she drank tonight, and her eyes had a somewhat glassy look to them.  Besides, if she really wanted to fuck me right now, she would have dropped me inside her panties so I would have no choice.

 

I turned back toward her face and said, “Fulda, I would love nothing more than to climb inside you and bang until we both pass out.  But you’re very drunk, and it doesn’t feel right.”

 

“You’re drunk too.”

 

“That doesn’t make it right, though.  Let’s get some sleep, and we can do this later when we’re both in our right minds.”

 

Fulda smirked.  “If I don’t crush you for defying me.”  Air rushed out when her head laid back against the pillow, and the bed trembled along with her body with its landing.  Absent anywhere else to go, I walked forward a bit and crawled into her navel, then curled up inside it.  The warmth there was reassuring, and the steady rise and fall with her breath was like her body itself was lulling me to sleep.

 

As I drifted off, I reflected on how today’s events differed from what should have happened.  Gina was not supposed to know Fulda had shrunk me, or that people could be shrunk at all, until after Fulda’s prom.  For that matter, Gina and Jessica were full-fledged adults now, and Gina had outgrown Fulda without any additional boost.  The consequences of these changes alone were incalculable.  Would Gina shrink Fulda once she learned how?  Could she?  Did Anni and Victoria know what Fulda could do, but were just being coy about it?  The version of Fulda guiding the retelling of this story was making a lot of changes, and I was not sure if she had thought of the consequences of everything she had changed.

 

More immediate to me, though, was that Fulda seemed to be in love, or at least infatuated, with me already.  That should not happen for another five years.  Even the Fulda in control of this story had not realized she loved tiny men yet.  Was this yet another mutation she had not though of?  A manifestation of her latent regrets for shrinking the other member of the most important relationship of her life until that point, without knowing that he was still alive then?  Or maybe this Fulda was acting entirely on her own, and she was simply toying with me.

 

Some of my answers I would get in the morning.  The others would have to wait until much later.  For now, the only thing I wanted was sleep, and I drifted off to pleasant dreams inside Fulda’s belly button, hoping that, in the morning, she would remember what had happened tonight.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading, and please leave a review!