- Text Size +

Later that day, while I was browsing one of the few sites Fulda allowed me to access, all light coming into the house was blocked.  Moments later a tremendous crash erupted outside the front door, accompanied by a shockwave so powerful it knocked me out of my chair.  I broke the fall with my elbows and landed on my butt.  After a moment feeling sorry for myself, I got up to my knees and turned around.  The window was filled by an enormous, brilliant blue iris now, each tiny fleck and line in the field easily visible to my puny self.  It darted around the room before the pupil landed on me and expanded with a hit of euphoria.

 

“Hello there, my little pet writer!” Fulda boomed.  Her deep, rumbling voice seemed to come from all around me, as if the world itself was speaking.  “I’ve got a surprise for you!”  The sing-song way in which she said that was undercut by its immense volume.  She was in a playful mood, it seemed, and that rarely boded well for me.

 

The gigantic eye disappeared in a streak of blue, replaced by the huge bulging wall of white fabric pulled tight over her chest in the distance.  Loud thuds hit both sides of the house, making the roof and ceiling shake in their seating.  A jagged seam appeared along the top of the walls, and with a loud snap it was ripped free.  As Fulda lifted it into the air, pinching it by opposite corners between her thumb and middle finger, more of her face came into view.  It was cast in deep shadows by the overhead light behind her, making her tanned skin look even darker, but I could still easily make out bright eyes and the smug grin on her glistening lips.

 

Fulda set the tiny house’s roof down beside it with a small clatter, then slammed her elbows onto the table with a loud crash.  This new wave of seismic activity caused my already-weakened knees to buckle, and I fell onto them for support.  She leaned forward until her face was directly over the gap left by the roof so she could look straight down at me, somehow making herself even more imposing.  My gigantic owner and creation stared at me for a moment, the same sly grin plastered on her face, before asking, “Want to see something cool?”

 

This was awfully close to flirting, her favorite way to lure people into a false sense of security before shrinking them.  There was also no way she was not going to show me: if she was excited about something she was going to do it, especially if it would demonstrate her near-absolute control over me.  “Sure, go ahead!” I shouted up to her.  If I acted enthusiastic about it, I might start feeling that way.

 

I looked down at the puny man on my desk, shaking in fear at my very presence.  He was so pathetically small, not even an inch tall, and rail thin.  We were exact opposites, yin and yang.  Just as I was big and strong, he was puny and weak.  There was more strength in any of my fingers than in his whole body, and I could grind him to a pulp beneath one if the whim struck me.  It was laughable that someone so pitiful had made me and everything around me, and if he were not uncrushable I would refuse to believe it.

 

A terrible feeling gripped my body and I trembled in fear.  This was a terrible sign.  Fulda had succeeded in breaking down the last barrier between herself and total control over the world, should she want to seize it.  She was in the narrative, writing it on her own, bending the universe to her will.  If she fully exploited this, she could control thoughts, feelings, and actions of anyone she wanted, even me.  Effectively, she would become omnipotent.

 

The shrunken man stared up at me, his jaw dropped in awe while his body quivered uncontrollably, and I gazed back at him with a smirk.  He knew what I had done, and what else I could do.  Although he was smaller than many bugs, I could see him with just as much detail as I could a regular-sized person.  His brown hair was disheveled from time spent beneath me, and his dark brown eyes were wide in a mixture of shock and fear.  Despite, or perhaps because of, his growing powerlessness in the face of a beautiful woman big enough to smash him on accident, the crotch of his pants became noticeably tighter.  I figured he had created me as his ideal fetish fulfillment, but his near-constant erection while I towered over him erased any doubt.

 

“So, how do you like it?” I asked, and the person-like insect clutched his ears for protection.  I smiled, imagining that my soft, seductive voice must sound like a terrifying bellow to him, and somehow his boner got bigger.  “It certainly seems to me like you enjoyed it.”

 

My grip on reality slipped further as Fulda forced her way further into the seams, strengthening her hold.  This was a nightmare scenario for any writer who got dragged into their own world and taken prisoner, and for some reason it gave me a raging hard-on.  I should have been too afraid to do anything but breathe and look for a way out, and I realized that Fulda had simply decided I had one.  She even had control of my bodily functions now.

 

“Yeah, that’s amazing!” the tiny man answered, his voice little more than a small, high-pitched squeak.  Were he much further away from my face, I would not even be able to hear him.  The corners of my mouth tugged outward in amusement at how he even sounded puny.  “Do it some more!”

 

My lips moved on their own volition, forced to make someone else’s words.  I did not think it was amazing, and I certainly did not want her to keep doing it.

 

“What’s the matter, my puny pet shrink?” I asked with a smirk.  “Not a fan of an omnipotent being putting words in your mouth, making you do things you don’t really want to?  That’s too bad, because the way I see it, turnabout is fair play.  You’ve been making me and my friends say and do things for years, and now it’s my turn.”

 

I had to do something, there was no way –

 

The shrunken man got back to his feet, finally overcoming the abject terror my immense size inspired in him.  He began backing away toward his bedroom, and I easily followed his tiny movement by with my eyes.  When he crossed the threshold, however, he looked around in confusion when he remembered I had designed the house with only one exit.  Though he had created the universe, he still succumbed to the typical shrink stupidity and trapped himself, putting him at the mercy of my whims.

 

I found myself in my bedroom, though I knew there was no way out of it.  There was no way out of this whole situation.  Fulda’s power was inescapable, and no matter where I was or ran I would be subject to it.

 

Realizing his mistake, the shrink ran for the front door.  His puny legs moved quickly, but could only carry him a few inches per second – less than the length of my index finger.  I watched him go, smiling at his futile attempts to get away from me.  No matter where he went, he would always be within my reach.

 

The shrunken man crossed the threshold of his tiny model house and I decided to lay down the law.  I slammed a hand onto the desk beside him, spreading my thumb so it would form a barrier even if he kept going.  My slap was powerful enough to knock him down, and he did a somersault before sliding to a stop on his back.  While he laid there in confusion, I wondered what his ultimate plan was.  He was trapped on the desk, and even if he somehow got down from it, the towel I had shoved under the door would keep him from getting away.  There was literally nowhere for him to run.

 

Though I would never admit it, I found shrinks kind of cute.  They were so small and helpless, and desperate to try anything to get out of their impossible situation no matter how stupid an idea it was.  Most of them ran from me and the other Gammas, though.  Something about suddenly being tiny and seeing us as gigantic monsters must have triggered something in them, and no matter how hard they had been trying to get into my pants earlier, they suddenly changed their minds once they could literally get into my pants.  Were they not so fun to crush, I may have stopped making them years ago.

 

There was something different about this shrink, though.  He loved gigantic women – me as a gigantic woman in particular – and only ran to keep the games interesting.  It made sense: why else would he have made an entire sorority of women who could shrink people if he did not himself want to be shrunk by one of them?  My preferences seemed to coincide with his, as well.  At seven feet tall, it was difficult to find a man who was not shorter than me, but I seemed to prefer the shortest men, and there were no men naturally as short as a shrink.  As I looked at him, I realized he even bore a close resemblance to a lot of my exes, possibly him inserting himself into the story as the man who gets shrunk.

 

Wait.  Did I want to bang my teensy pet writer?  Though I did not in any way revere him, it still seemed somehow blasphemous to fuck my literal creator.  Then again, he was the one who had given me these thoughts, preferences, and desires, so it seemed natural to act on them.  Then again, if I did, would I only be acting as a subject to how he programmed me?  How much of me was me, how much came from how he made me act, and how much had developed on its own?  Unless I did a complete overhaul of everything, how could I be sure I was truly acting as an individual expressing their free will to shape the world around them?

 

Fuck that and the indecisiveness growing from it.  I knew what I wanted even if it was what had been imposed on me, and I was going to get it.

 

Fulda lifted the hand that had wrapped halfway around me and moved it slightly to the side so it was directly over me.  The vast platform of peach flesh blocked out everything else, and the deep creases running across the broad expanse commanded my attention.  They deepened when her hand folded inward, and her thumb and forefinger swung toward me.  Stuck on her desk and immobilized, there was nowhere for me to go.  She had complete dominion over me, and there could be no escape from her wall-sized fingertips.

 

I plucked the little man off my desk, reveling in another chance to demonstrate my abject superiority over him.  Slowly I lifted him to my face, letting his trepidation build as he was carried away from the desk.  He struggled weakly against my grip, though we both knew there was no way he could free himself from being pinched between my digits.  As he squirmed in my grip, I could not help but find it hot.  Here was a man I had made completely subject to me through sheer size and force of will, only able to wiggle like a worm in a vain attempt to get free.

 

I held him about six inches from my face so I could properly stare down at him without crossing my eyes.  He was so tiny that just the tips of my fingers completely covered his body, leaving only his pinprick of a head exposed.  His head turned back and forth as he tried to decide which eye to focus on, and I simply stared down at him.  Even if he could stop what was about to happen, he would not.  After all, I was his perfect woman doing exactly what he wanted.

 

“You know, you’re not that bad looking for a shrink,” I said, blasting my tiny creator with a wall of wind and sound from my mouth.  “And I like having you around.  You might even say that I… have a crush on you.”  My cheeks warmed when I smiled at my double entendre, and when his useless efforts to escape my grasp intensified, I knew he understood it.

 

His weak struggles barely pushed against my thumb, and I knew he would not be getting free.  A tiny squeak escaped from him when I squatted, almost lost in the sound of the floor creaking as I shifted my weight.  I briefly stopped when I could squat no further, my butt nearly touching the ground with my heels resting on the floor, and saw him reeling in my grasp.  All it would take was one little pinch to squish him, but that would be no fun.  My hand rushed down to the carpet, and I made sure he was situated atop the fibers before opening my fingers to let him go.  When I was sure he would not go anywhere, I stood back up and stared down at him, a barely noticeable blemish in the carpet between my shoes.

 

Though I should have been accustomed to it by now, I was still enraptured every time I saw Fulda towering over me.  Her gargantuan feet, large enough to crush whole buildings beneath them, loomed closest to me, with her long, powerful legs stretching into the sky, their freshly-shaved skin glistening in the light.  Her fit, toned body loomed far above, reaching taller than many skyscrapers, and the color of her sky-blue eyes matched their elevation.  She made me feel absolutely insignificant, as though I were a mere insect compared to her, as I stared up at her titanic body.  While my initial arousal was based on her say so, it did not diminish in the least as her gigantic form stood astride my tiny self on the ground.

 

I watched the dust mite of a man for several seconds, waiting for him to make some move to escape, but he never did.  He was so enamored with gigantic women that any sense of self-preservation had gone right out of his head.  As much as I loved simply having him at my feet, however, I needed to go through with what he wanted – what we both wanted.  Smirking, I loved my shoe off the ground and moved it over him while he reached a hand into his pants.

 

Fulda’s shoe hovered directly o-

 

The pathetic little man started stroking his dick as I made it clear I was going to smash him.  I lowered my foot toward him, and as my sole drew closer his strokes became faster and more intense.  It was unusual to have a shrink who was into the idea of shrinking, let alone one who could jerk off even while my foot descended to squish him, but if anyone could manage it, it was him.  He had written so many stories about me shrinking and smashing people that it must have grown from a deep-seated desire to be shrunk and smashed himself.

 

My foot landed on the ground, though I did not press down just yet.  As expected, his masturbation reached a pitch when my sole rested atop him and we both knew I could squish him at any time.  I waited until he was on the verge of climax, then leaned forward onto him.  His arm was pushed up by my foot pressing down on him, causing him to climax.  He came just as my shoe crushed him, his body giving way with a satisfying pop when it burst beneath my weight.  It was difficult to line up, but I had finally made him cum by stepping on him.

 

However, I was not satisfied with just crushing him.  I leaned onto the foot atop him, making the floorboards creak beneath my weight, and lifted my heel so I could press down harder.  When I was certain my shrunken creator had been flattened, I began grinding my foot back and forth, driving him further into the carpet.  It was a clear demonstration of my sheer dominance over him, and each time my foot changed direction was an affirmation of my indisputable control.

 

It took some time for me to grow tired of making him as flat as possible, but at some point I knew he would squish no more.  After one final push onto him I withdrew my foot and surveyed the carnage left behind by his body being pulverized.  Not much remained of him: a small splotch the size of a quarter, most of which had been transferred onto my sole.  As I watched his body reform, ready for another round of punishment, I felt a twinge of warmth below my waist.  As erotic as he thought it was to be stepped on, I thought it was just as erotic to step on a shrink.  Now, however, I had a repeat victim.

 

He laid in his own simulated remains at my feet, still trying to come to grasps with what had happened.  It would be a few seconds before he could even move on his own, and I needed to capitalize on that.  I bent down and lowered a hand toward him, pinching him by the legs.  Careful not to tear anything, I peeled him out from the carpet and let him dangle from my fingers as I stood.  Looking at the puny man hanging from beneath my fingers, I felt a sudden rush of warmth as blood rushed to my crotch.  Now that he had gotten his, it was time for me to get mine.

 

Fulda opened her fingers and gravity took hold, pulling me toward –

 

My tiny pet landed in the middle of my palm, where he bounced off the taut flesh and landed on his back in the shadow of my fingers.

 

I looked up and saw Fulda’s face looming over me, her beauty dominating –

 

His face was a mixture of terror and joy as he gazed upon my gigantic features, and he seemed to freeze up.  My fingers converging toward him broke him out of it, however, and the typical shrink panic set in.  He got to his feet and started running around, trying to find some way off, but there was no way out for him without leaping back to the floor.  In desperation he looked up to me for succor, only to be met with silence and a smile.  I leaned in close, making him feel trapped between a pair of enormous eyes as my fingers curled over him.

 

He spun around and was met by the sight of my fingers towering over him like obelisks.  His minuscule form did not even reach the bottom knuckle on any of them.   A tiny squeak of a scream just reached my ears, and my cheeks flushed with arousal.  The more scared he was, the hotter I got.  My fingers closed around him, forming a loose cage, and between them I saw him throw up is arms in a vain gesture of protection.  Warmth filled all seven feet of my body, and my breaths became quick and shallow when my fingers formed a tight wall around him.

 

I clenched my fingers into an ever-tighter fist, and felt his tiny body get pressed against my palm, held in place by a single fingertip.  He flailed against my hand, trying to get free, and his futile struggles caused moisture to begin pouring into my panties.  With a slight adjustment I made him hold still, and the sense of complete dominance made the moisture flow more strongly.  All it would take now was one little push.

 

I squeezed, and the puny man in my fist popped like a berry.  The instant my fingers squished him a font of warmth ran down my legs, and my knees weakened.  My crotch was drenched to the point that a dark spot even appeared on the outside of my shorts.  As I pressed down with my fingers hard enough the tips turned white, I had to sit down to keep from falling.  It was the most intense series of orgasms I ever felt, and the longer I crushed him, the longer they would continue.  Just the thought of my creator trapped in my hand getting crushed into an unrecognizable mess just like every other shrink he had sent to meet a similar fate with me filled me with an unmatched ecstasy.

 

Unfortunately, the good times had to come to an end.  I released him from my tight grip and dragged my hand along the corner of my desk, scraping him off my palm.  As I slouched in my chair he got back to his feet, unsteady but no worse for the wear.  He staggered around, trying to get his bearings after being repeatedly squeezed to a pulp, while I stared at him in a happy daze.  At some point, I needed to go change my pants.

 

Fulda looked at me from a distance, sitting so low in the chair her back was on the seat.  Her lips were pulled tight in a persistent grin, and her pupils were so dilated there was barely any of her brilliant blue irises visible.  There was little doubt in my mind what had happened, and it dispelled any doubts about why she equated smashing people with sex.  As she sat there, limp and grinning with the occasional booming chuckle, I headed inside the house to take a shower, and I suspected she would be doing the same soon, too.

 

I watched the tiny man walk back into his tiny house, still smiling from the euphoria coursing through my body.  Part of me wanted to put my feet up on the desk and smash the tiny house with him inside, but I was not sure if my body could take much more.  For now, I simply lingered in the chair, looking down at the miniscule house and imagining it beneath my shoe.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading, and please leave a review!