- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

John has to take a quiz for his detention. will he pass?

I was not ready for this. I did not think someone would plan ahead to prevent me from using magic. I had lost to Artoria. It wasn’t the worst thing in the world. I was in the hand of a very pretty woman. 


She reached over with her other hand towards me. I was expecting a smack from her fingers, that would hurt. I closed my eyes to prepare for the pain. It didn’t happen. Instead, I felt her fingers grab my pants and pulled them off. Artoria was stripping me. I opened my eyes to see her grab the bottom of my shirt.


“What are you doing? Aren’t you supposed to be punishing me?” I yelled.


“I am making sure you don’t have notes written on you or your clothes so you won’t cheat for the quiz.” Artoria remarked as she ripped my shirt off of me leaving me naked in her hands. 


I was embarrassed and aroused. I was in the hands of one of the most gorgeous women in the world. I was also showing her everything. My face was getting red and I had a boner.


“What do we have here?” She said with me cusped in her hands. “I have to check her now to make sure there aren’t any notes.”


She pulled me closer to her face. It was huge and beautiful. I got even closer as her tongue came out of her lips. The tongue reached out and licked my balls. Slurp.


“AAhh!” I moaned. 


Artoria pulled me away. “No notes there. Are you good with going on with the punishment? Do you think you can handle it?”


“I can handle it, I can handle it.” I repeated through gasps for breath. It felt exhilarating when she licked me. I was definitely aroused


“Good.” She said. “We can begin with the punishment.”


She moved me from her face downward. My feet connected with something soft but they pushed through it. I continued to go into the softness until I was up to my shoulders. I pulled my shoulders free and raised my arms to my side. I looked around to see that I was in her cleavage. I could fit in between her breasts. I looked up at her face to see what was going to happen next.


“I have made a quiz for you over a bunch of different subjects. If you can answer six of the ten questions correctly, the punishment will be over and you will have your height back.” Artoria stated. “If you do not answer six out of the ten questions correctly, you will be made smaller. Is that clear?”


“Yes ma’am. Perfectly clear.” I shouted. 


This was going to be hard. I was being stimulated by these awesome boobs. I couldn’t fully think straight. The other problem was that I couldn’t get a firm footing. The breasts were so soft that I was slowly sinking into them. It was like trending water to try and stay on top.


“Let us start.” She said. “What spell do you use to push someone away?”

She had adjusted her breasts with that question. The ground loosen a little beneath me.


“Rejectus moveamus!” I said.


“Correct.” Artoria replied. “What ingredient is necessary for a potion to help with digestion.”


“Wilted and then rehydrated Ringus Rose.” I answered.


“Correct. What is the habitat of horned jackrabbits?” She continued.


Biology was a hard subject for me. “America southwest”


“Incorrect. It was America southwest and Mexico.” She said.


I had gotten that question wrong. I was closer to shrinking more. Four more wrong questions and it would happen. I also needed four more right answers to return to normal. It would be hard with my mind and body being so aroused.


“What is the Grimm’s curse?” Artoria asked.


This was hard. I had to think for a moment. This was a historical magic question, my worst subject.


“Short term pleasure followed by long term pain or quick death.” I nervously spoke my answer.


“Correct.” I breathed a little bit easier. “What does the Wu Sung pentagram inflict on the user?”


Another historical magic question, I didn’t study eastern magic much. I had to guess.


“Blindness?” I said.


“Incorrect.” Artoria replied. “It causes numbness in the dominant arm for 24 hours.”


Three more wrong questions and I was done. I had to pull myself together. I had to concentrate and remember all that I had learned. As I was quarrelling with myself about my situation, I felt something touch the back of my head.


“Huh? What is going on?”


Very gently, the thing on the back of my head started to push me into Artoria’s boobs. 


“Hey!” I yelled. “I am sinking in. I am going inside!”


Artoria was pushing me into her cleavage.


“Stop! Ah! I am getting buried! Ah! I can't finish the quiz like this! Ah! He-” I continuously yelled  until I was completely buried in her bust.


I was wiggly in here to get any space so I could breathe. It was warm and soft. I could hear her heartbeat beating really fast. She was enjoying this and so was I. I had boner and it was exposed. I noticed that my lower half was not inside her bust. My legs were just dangling from her underboob. She must have magically removed her clothes when she asked the first question. That would explain the readjustment with it getting looser earlier.


“What is a spell that creates a large sound that stuns an opponent.” Artoria continued.


I knew the answer. I had tried that spell earlier on her. I couldn’t get the answer out as I was being smothered by her boobs.


“MmtpfGhH!” My words blocked the cushion around me.


“No answer. I guess that counts as incorrect.” She said.


I was going to get every question wrong if I couldn’t make a sound. She had silenced me so that she could shrink me more. I was trapped with no way out. I couldn’t do anything at this size and my wand was taken away. 


“How does one make the effects of a spell come out slowly or delayed?” another question from Artoria.


I couldn’t answer the question from here. I just resigned myself to my loss and waited patiently for it to end.


“Small steady flow of magic through the wand instead of a sudden burst of it. You wouldn’t learn that until next year so we will count that right.” She answered.


It would be nice if she did that for all of them. I did not expect her to though. My attention was quickly diverted as I felt big touch my dick, it was Artoria’s fingers.


“What dance is used to quiet the fire spirits on the island of Fiji?”


I didn’t pay any attention to the question at all. Artoria’s fingers were messing with my boner below her boobs. It felt so good having a woman brush my hard dick.


“Silence is another incorrect.” Artoria spoke. “What spell makes objects float?”


Artoria was now flicking my dick side to side. I was convulsing at the pleasure. This was torturous to feel so good when you are about to be made smaller.


“Silence again. What charm spell calls out the stored fire energy in a ruby?” Artoria said.


I couldn’t think straight. The stimulation from the softness of Artoria’s boobs to her fingers playing with my dick was too much. I was breathing hard and shaking about. I couldn’t do either well as I was losing oxygen in her boobs and her boobs restrict my movement except my lower torso.


“Wrong again. The quiz is over.” She remarked.


Artoria’s boobs suddenly separated and I found myself scooting down her belly. It was a slow descent as I was catching my breath from being suffocated earlier. I hit the ground and found that I was in a precarious location. 


I was on leaning on the outside of Artoria’s crotch. It had a navy blue laced lingerie barely hiding her pussy. Next to me were her pearly white thighs with navy blue spandex socks coming half way up the thighs. There was a sweet smell arising from within the panties, Artoria was aroused.


“It seems that you failed the quiz.” Artoria stated firmly.


I looked up in response to her voice. When I did, I saw that her navy blue tight suit was gone. Her exposed scrupulous breasts on full display. Her breasts had no sag and each with a slightly erect nipple on a wide pinkish tan areola. She had definitely removed her clothes off magically. The only pieces of clothing on her were her socks and lingerie underwear. I was agape and embarrassed at the wonder I saw. I was brought back to reality as Artoria’s hand grabbed around my torso and lifted me up.


“Since you failed, you have to become smaller.” Artoria smirked. “Let that be your first strike.”


I was not having this. I was cheated out of that quiz. I was pressed against the front of her left boob. I was smaller than it but not by a huge margin but still not quite able to reach the top of it.


“This is unfair. I couldn’t answer the quiz from within. The no way you can shrink me farther.” I was rambling. I was trying to get away from her by leaning back away from this boob that was bigger than my body. She made sure though that I was snuggly embraced by it.


“You knew the rules beforehand, don’t make any excuses for your failures. Time to shrink.” Artoria said smugly. She lifted her wand with a dim light blue appearing on the tip. “I will teach you the answer to the one question that was too advanced for you.”


My body was feeling the magic of the spell flowing through me. It was a trickle instead of a sudden wave like last time. I could definitely feel my body slowly become smaller and smaller.


“What I am shrinking again. You can do it like this?” I screamed. Artoria’s palm, which used to only take my torso, was getting larger and larger.


“Please stop. I am still shrinking.” I was trembling. Her palm was now nearly as big as my body was pinning me to her boob.


“Mmm, mmm mmmm!” I was twitching. It was a mixture of fear and arousal. She moved me from the palm, which was now bigger than me, to her fingers. I was still being pressed by her hand into the tip of her boob.


“MMM…. mmm!” I was shaking all over. My arousal had won over my fear. I was sexually excited being engulfed by Artoria’s boob as she put a fingertip behind my head and pushed my head into her nipple. My first true experience with a naked woman and she was getting bigger. 


“Halt!” A booming voice pieced the air. 


The fingers loosen their grips on me to catch my breath. “Huh, huh, huh” I was panting. I tilted my embarrassed and shocked face upwards.


Artoria’s face was huge. It seemed to be a giant sun that crest over her boob. My vision was nearly just Artoria’s face, boob, and hair. It was so gorgeous and refined as she stared down at me.


“Now that you are the size of my areola. I think we should start the next lesson of your detention.”

 

I couldn’t do anything as she rubbed and pressed me against her nipple. I was so sexually aroused by the situation. I believe I discover a fetish about myself.

Chapter End Notes:

John failed the first quiz. Will he ever get out of detention?

 

Constructive criticism is appriecated. I want to impove my story skills to draw people into these worlds. 

 

Enjoy Artoria's view