- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Artoria gives John a quiz but will it be fair?

I had not planned for this. I was so sexually aroused at having a tiny man in my hands. I was losing my inhibitions. It was the best thing in the world. I wanted to control him more and more. I wanted John to be mine.


I saw that there was a bulge in his pants. He was aroused as well. This made the situation a whole lot easier on me. I brought my other hand to pull off his clothes. He winced and covered his face as the hand drew near. He was expecting a flick but it never came. I grabbed his pants by the waist and pulled them and his underwear off. He seemed to finally understand what was going on as I grabbed his shirt.


“What are you doing? Aren’t you supposed to be punishing me?” He yelled.


“I am making sure you don’t have notes written on you or your clothes so you won’t cheat for the quiz.” I remarked as I ripped his shirt off of him leaving him naked in my hands. 


He was embarrassed and aroused. He found me very attractive. He was showing me everything and he had an obvious boner. I wanted to tease him a little bit.


“What do we have here?” I said. I cusped my hands together with his arms hanging in between my thumbs and pointer fingers. “I have to check her now to make sure there aren’t any notes.”


I pulled him closer to my face. His whole body was so adorable. I opened my mouth and pushed out my tongue as I brought him closer. The tip of my tongue scooped the bottom of his balls as I licked. Slurp.


“AAhh!” John moaned. 


I pushed myself away. “No notes there. Are you good with going on with the punishment? Do you think you can handle it?”


“I can handle it, I can handle it.” He repeated through gasps for breath. It felt exhilarating when I licked him. 


“Good.” I said. “We can begin with the punishment.”


I lowered him from face down to my cleavage. The window in my body tight suit was the perfect place to place him. I placed his legs in between my breasts and proceeded to push him down deeper until he hit the bottom part of my clothes. He only had his head sticking out but he quickly wiggled his arms free and rested them on my bust. It was so arousing to have a man in my cleavage. I wanted all of him in there. He stared up straight up at my face


“I have made a quiz for you over a bunch of different subjects. If you can answer six of the ten questions correctly, the punishment will be over and you will have your height back.” I stated. “If you do not answer six out of the ten questions correctly, you will be made smaller. Is that clear?”


“Yes ma’am. Perfectly clear.” John shouted. 


I was going to make this quiz hard and impossible to complete. He and I were both stimulated by the fact that he was in my bust. I was pretty sure he couldn’t think straight. He was struggling to get a footing on any fold of my boobs. He only needed to slide down to his shoulders to find my clothes could support him. I need to get rid of the ground that could support him. I brought my wand under my boobs so he wouldn’t see it and with my other arm, I encircled my breasts so I could hold them up tight together.


“Let us start.” I said. “What spell do you use to push someone away?”

I cast a spell to teleport and remove my clothes off of me and nicely folded to the side of me. He didn’t seem to notice. I was wearing my navy blue thigh socks and a navy blue lingerie underwear in the charms room. If anyone saw me they would have thought I was a stripper. I still had my arm squeezed around my boob to keep him in the bust.


“Rejectus moveamus!” John said.


“Correct.” I replied. “What ingredient is necessary for a potion to help with digestion.”


“Wilted and then rehydrated Ringus Rose.” He answered.


“Correct. What is the habitat of horned jackrabbits?” I continued.


Biology seemed to be a hard subject for him. “America southwest”


“Incorrect. It was America southwest and Mexico.” I said.


I brought my wand hand up behind his head. If he got another wrong answer he would go in my cleavage. I wanted him to get another wrong answer. He seemed to be struggling from the arousal he was having with my body. My fingers dancing with excitement for him to get a wrong answer.


“What is the Grimm’s curse?” I asked.


This seemed to be his tough subject. He had to think for a moment. This was a historical magic question, the subject that will do him in


“Short term pleasure followed by long term pain or quick death.” He nervously spoke his answer.


“Correct.” He breathed a little bit easier. It wasn’t over yet. “What does the Wu Sung pentagram inflict on the user?”


Another historical magic question, I had to guess that he didn’t study eastern magic much. He fretted over this question that he had to make a random answer.


“Blindness?” John said.


“Incorrect.” I replied. “It causes numbness in the dominant arm for 24 hours.”


He was done. He is not going to be able to finish the quiz. I was going to make sure of it. He tried so hard. He thought he needed to make sure that he did not get five questions wrong but in truth, it was two. I was full of happiness as to what I was about to do.


“Huh? What is going on?” He screamed


Very gently, my hand on the back of John’s head started to push him into my boobs. 


“Hey!” He yelled. “I am sinking in. I am going inside!”


I was going to push him entirely into my cleavage.


“Stop! Ah! I am getting buried! Ah! I can't finish the quiz like this! Ah! He-” He continuously yelled  until I almost completely buried his body in my bust. 


“That is such a cute reaction to have while being buried in boobs.” I thought.


His lower body was sticking out of my under boob. He wasn’t small enough to be completely swallowed by my tits. I was sure I would be fixing that soon. He struggled with his upper body that was trapped. It tickled to have his arms push for space inside the tit prison. I had to continue with the quiz though.


“What is a spell that creates a large sound that stuns an opponent.” I continued.


He seemed to know the answer to this question. I could feel his mouth open to try to speak. No sound came out as my tits muffled everything.


“No answer. I guess that counts as incorrect.” She said.


My boobs had made every answer wrong for him. No sound could not escape from it. He was imprisoned with no wand to let him escape.


“How does one make the effects of a spell come out slowly or delayed?” another question I asked John


He couldn’t answer the question from there and I realized that would be learned in his next grade. I would give this question to him. It did not matter, he would still fail the quiz. 


“Small steady flow of magic through the wand instead of a sudden burst of it. You wouldn’t learn that until next year so we will count that one, right.” I answered.


He seemed to have resigned himself to the lost. He had stopped wiggly around. I was feeling so inflamed with his wiggly that I did not want it to stop. I knew what I had to do. I brought the hand that had shoved him inside there, underneath my boobs. I was going to agitate him to incite my passion.


“What dance is used to quiet the fire spirits on the island of Fiji?”


I brought my finger up to his dick. It was standing erect and twitching as I brushed it.


“Silence is another incorrect.” I spoke. “What spell makes objects float?”


I was now flicking his dick side to side. He was very excited by this that his whole body was twitching. I was getting very turned on at his movement but extremely turned on by him becoming smaller.


“Silence again. What charm spell calls out the stored fire energy in a ruby?” I said.


He was thrashing about. His upper torso and his dick were so full of energy. I was pretty sure that he was running out of air. He was trying to gasp for what little oxygen was there. I was breathing a little hard too. I had a bead or two of sweat forming on my body from the excitement.


“Wrong again. The quiz is over.” I remarked.


I let go of my boobs to separate them and He started scooting down my belly. It was a slow descent as I quickly caught my breath from being sexually excited earlier. He massaged my belly with that skin on skin contact. John hit the seat of the chair and he found himself in a precarious location. 


John was leaning on my crotch. My navy blue laced lingerie was barely hiding my pussy. Next to him, my pearly white thighs with navy blue spandex socks could crush him right now. I was aroused, I was sure he noticed as my vagina was moist. It was emitting a smell calling for a wild boar to tread inside. I wanted him there but I knew that a student and teacher shouldn’t do those things. It was my only decent thought right now and I didn’t know how long before I betrayed that thought.


“It seems that you failed the quiz.” I stated firmly.


He stared up at me with his mouth wide open. Above him was a nearly naked woman with the only decency seeming to be her panties. I would be agaped and embarrassed as well to see such a fine sexy woman. I reached down and picked him up in one hand.


“Since you failed, you have to become smaller.” I smirked. “Let that be your first strike.”


I was so high on my power and sexual appetite. I didn’t care that I made the quiz unfair. I was playing through my mind this fetish and what I could do. I carried him to the front of my left boob. He was still pretty big but he will not be for long.


“This is unfair. I couldn’t answer the quiz from within. The no way you can shrink me farther.” He was rambling. He was trying to get away from me by leaning back away from my boob that was bigger than his body. I made sure though that he was snuggly embraced by it. It was about to get a whole lot bigger than him


“You knew the rules beforehand, don’t make any excuses for your failures. Time to shrink.” I said smugly. I lifted my wand with a dim light blue appearing on the tip. “I will teach you the answer to the one question that was too advanced for you.”


I slowly let the magic out of me like a steady creak. It was not going to a waterfall of magic that normally happens when you use magic normally. This allowed the effects to happen slowly. This would cause John to slowly dwindle instead of the sudden size change when I first hit him.


“What I am shrinking again. You can do it like this?” He screamed. His body, which I only my hand was able to grip around his torso, was getting smaller and smaller.


“Please stop. I am still shrinking.” He was trembling. My palm was now nearly as big as his body. I kept pinning him to the front of my boob.


“Mmm, mmm mmmm!” He was twitching. I was going through a mixture of power and arousal. I moved him from the palm, which was now bigger than him, to my fingers. I was still pressing him with my hand into the tip of my breast.


This was the best feeling in the world. Having a little body rubbing against your flesh, there is nothing like it. I was changing him from a human being to a little pet. I wanted more and I couldn’t hold back this craving inside. John will have to satisfy this hunger.


“MMM…. mmm!” He and I were shaking all over. My arousal was winning over my previous reluctance. I was so sexually aroused engulfing John with my breast. I put a fingertip behind his head and forced it into my nipple. This must be his first true experience with a naked woman and I was getting bigger and bigger around him. It was my first experience as well with a naked man. 


“Halt!” I said


My fingers loosen their grip a little on John. he was catching his breath, “Huh, huh, huh.” It must have been hard to breathe smooshed against my tit. I tilted my blissful and lustful face downwards. He started back at me with a shocked and cute face.


John was so tiny now. There was barely any weight to him. He could easily fit in the palm of my hand. I would have to be careful not to crush him in my hand. At this size, he was so cute and adorable. My sexual passions were rising up in me again. I had to control myself.


“Now that you are the size of my areola. I think we should start the next lesson of your detention.” I cooed.

 

I had to stick with just rubbing him against my nipple. I wanted more but I had to wait. I had a few more lessons for detention before I could make my new fetish a reality. I was aiming for supplement classes.

Chapter End Notes:

Artoria has more instore for John. Will he be able to escape detention?

 

Constructive criticism is appreciated. I want to know where to improve. Describing a body or feelings, peoples thought and dialogues, and actions that people or the world makes. I want people to enjoy and understand the story.

 

Thank for reading