- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

John has to go through another lesson in detention. Will he make it through?

I have been stuck for how many minutes with my body face to face with Artoria’s areola for I do not know how long. It was a very arousing situation with her just burying me into her tit. This was so sexy being in her hand and having skin to skin contact with a grown woman. I had erection from this scenario and I was wondering if she could feel it. Would she punish me for it? She seemed very aroused at this situation as well. Would she make me smaller?


“We will now begin the next lesson.” She said standing up. She was carrying me still against her nipple as she walked. I could feel the bounce of every step as she went into the private office of the charm professor. She sat down on the ground next to a coffee table(or is it a tea table in England). “This room should help you focus some as we do another quiz with ten questions. Answer five of them right and you will be big again.”


This was going to another impossible quiz. She would just stuff me in the breasts again and I can’t answer a thing. 


“Mmpth” I protested as I was pressed against the back of my head into the areola.


“If you do not want to be smaller.” Artoria spoke smugly. “I suggest you think and try your hardest♥”


I was pressed harder into Artoria’s left nipple making a little dent in her boob. I was given a strong whiff of her smell. It was a sweet rose scent coming from her skin. She must have put perfume on before detention. There was a salty aroma mixed in from the sweat she was building up from this interaction. 


“What mythical creature can adapt and evolve with any environment, food, and interactions that it comes in contact with?” Artoria asked.


I did not pay any attention to the question. I was so aroused with Artori’s scent. The boner I had was getting harder and harder against her nipple. I might release my pent up load if this kept up.


“The answer is the slime.” Artoria said. 


Artoria paused for a moment.


“It seems that your dick has been pressing against my nipple for awhile now.” Artoria suggestively commented. She noticed my erection. “Hmm, since it is so small I wonder if…”


There was a sticky release as Artoria pulled my body off her nipple. It did not want to let me go. I was carried up to her face in an open fist. She was staring at me with a mellow lustful look. She was pulling me closer to that nobly beautiful face. I could hear her starting to breathe a little bit harder. I got closer when she started to open her mouth and stick out her tongue. The tongue was covered in her saliva and dripping. 


“Ah!” I gasped as I knew what was coming.


Slurp slurp slurp.


Artoria licked me several times until I was covered in her slick saliva. I was gasping for air as she lowered me down to her nipple again. I was a little dazed as I was again in front of that familiar nipple.


“Hey wh-what was that for?” I stammered. 


I looked down at my spit covered body to see what was going on. Artoria was trying to adjust my hip. She was aiming my dick for something in her nipple.


“Ow ow.” I stated. She would push my body into her nipple trying to find a hole for my dick.


“It won’t fit! Ah!” I continued. My dick gave way a little bit into her nipple.


“HUH!” I yelled.


Artoria noticed my dick had found a hole and shoved my hips hard in her body. My dick was inside her nipple covered by her flesh. It was tight around my cock. It felt so good and painful when it went inside.


“I can not believe I could put this student’s dick inside my nipple’s hole.” Artoria remarked with some panting. “You dick is so small that it can fit inside.”


Artoria was pressing my body against her nipple with just two fingers. I was trying to get a grip with my arms and hand on her boob as she loosen the pressure on me a little bit. I was stuck on her nipple by my dick.


“You might be the first person to have actual sex with a nipple.” Artoria said.


My body was twitching with pleasure and fear. It felt so good. I just want to stay there. I also just wanted to stay there because I did not want to fall down. Artoria started to rub my back with one of the fingers holding me there.


“It must feel really nice? I guess it feels so good that you can hardly move.” She swayed my hips like it was the beginning action of arousing sexual activity.


“What if? I moved my fingers over here and held you like this?” She put the two fingers under my butt.


“I adjust my body and my breast like this?” She leaned forward with my body becoming almost parallel to the ground. Her tit was on top of me as felt her fingers tense up a little.


Suddenly the pressure increased to an excruciating amount. Artoria was shoving my body into her boob. I was being engulfed as the weight of her tit was crushing me. It hurt but it felt very good at the same time. I did not think I could stop myself from cuming if she did a little more.


“Haha! That must have hurt really bad. Having the full weight of my boob on your body.” Artoria was very well pleased with herself. It was painful for a little bit but then she eased up a little.


“Oops. I forgot about the quiz.” She stated, with no sound of remorse in her voice. “Let us change the lesson then. Okay?”


I could say anything as my face was plastered against her boob.


“Let us have a timeout for five seconds.” Artoria said. “If you can be still for the entirety of the countdown. If you make it out without doing anything I will turn you back to normal. I will warn you I will make it hard.”


I was able to peel my face off her boob as she started the countdown.


“5”


She was using her finger to make a circle motion of my body against her nipples.


“4”


She gripped my ass between two fingers.


“3”


She started to pull and push my body so that my dick was rubbing the folds inside her nipple.


“2”


This is most of be what it is like to have sex. I was feeling really good. I was going to ejeculate in her nipple. I had to make this stop


“Please stop.” I raised my hand and whimpered.


“1” 


She pulled my body trying to get my dick out of her teat but it was stuck.


“NNNRrGGhhh!” I groaned.


“0”


My dick came out and so did my load. I cum as soon as it popped out and it went onto her nipple. I had just had sex with Artoria’s nipple. It was exhilarating and marvelous to have one’s virginity stolen this way. I was spent and tired from that ordeal as she lifted me above her head. I was pinched between two fingers by my torso just hanging there.


“You couldn’t stay still for timeout. It was so close too. That is so sad♥” Artoria said in a caring voice that mocked me.


She pulled me down until I was directly in front of her face. I was floating straight up in her two fingers but dropping in defeat.


“That is the second strike.” She said excitingly. She was happy that I failed but was trying her best to hide it.“I guess I have to shrink you again huh?”


“Uhh!” I sighed


I was placed down on the coffee table that was next to her. I stood there trembling as she turned and placed her huge breasts on the table. She scooted them forward until they were a few feet away from me according to my point of view. They must have been two or three inches in reality. I was scared about becoming smaller but extremely aroused by the bare boobs in front of me. I tried to hide this by using my hand to hide my dick but I was shivering from both of these emotions as Artoria leaned in.


“Are you ready for the punishment?” Artoria asked.


“Hu hu hu” my response was gasping.


“Okay then.” She did not wait for me to respond. “I want you to pay attention. You see that you are about the same size as my areola. I am going to shrink you and you are going to get smaller while the nipple gets bigger.”


I got my head back into reality as she spoke about my punishment. This was not a normal detention, I had to get out of here before it was too late.


“Ready..?” Artoria wiggled her wand in the air.


“uhm, hold on a moment?” I bleated.


She was surprised a little bit at my statement. She seemed curious at what I was trying to say. She leaned forward as I looked up at her.


“Hmm? Yes?” She asked.


I was trying to collect myself as I spoke. Artoria’s nipple, which she said was going to get bigger than me, was very intimidating.


“I uh I do not think we should do this.” I stuttered. I was trying to control my fear and my boner as my legs quaked. “If I get smaller… I might… well…”


“Do you want me to stop?” 


“Um uh, yes please.” I murmured back.


Artoria was still leaning forward with her hands on the table through this discussion. She seemed to be thinking as well as she brought a finger to her lip. She appeared to be intrigued by the question.


“Mmm, isn’t this detention? There were a lot of professors who wanted to punish you. They wanted to get a leg up with the minister. I did not like buttering up to people for favors. I was chosen because I would not push personal political gain over my students' benefit.” Artoria said. 


I had an idea that might be the case when I learned that the guy that I had beat up was the minister’s son. It did not sound like that Artoria was trying to torture me. She had to do this to keep some higher up satisfied. It was a bummer that the school had to keep up appearances of order.


“If we stop now, it would be considered that you walked out of detention. If you walked out of detention it would be the school council that would decide your fate.” She continued. “The school council can choose expulsion as their punishment. They would be willing to do that choice if it meant it would make the minister happy. The expulsion will be on your permanent record that will prevent you from going to other schools across the world. If you complete the detention that will not have happened. Are you okay with that?”


I was stuck. I would not be able to get a decent education with a black mark like that from an esteemed school. I might not be able to get a job after this if I ended detention. I just had to tough it out through the punishments. It should not be too bad. I was getting to see and have skin to skin contact with a very sexy naked woman. The only problem was that she was literally leagues above me.


“I guess-ss--s not.” I stammered. I was still nervous and sexually excited. I had to deal with this problem head on but it was scary. “Well-ll o-okay.”


She nodded and picked up her wand. She was very happy. “We are all good then.” 


She switched over to a game face for a moment. “Let us begin.”


The tip of her wand lit up with the light blue light. “Shrink.”


A gentle flow of magic swept over me. I was shrinking slowly. She was going to take her time.


“Urgh” I groaned.


My little body compared to the magic was immense. It seemed like I was becoming small with huge leaps. I definitely felt nauseated from the spell that I fell on my knees.


“Can you feel the magic? Your body shrinking?” Artoria pestered me. She sounded very proud of herself as I became smaller.


“Ah, huh, huh, aah.” I gasped. I could only keep my face to the ground as I was just feeling sick and gasping for air. The magic felt weird this time around.


“The areola, that was the same size, is getting bigger. The nipple on it is now looking down at you as your shrinking continues.” Artoria was now lecturing me about my situation. I seemed to be losing a lot of height.


“You have only shrunken a few centimeters from what I am seeing. To you it must seem very different. The boob must seem like it is getting meters taller and taller above you and nipple growing meters in diameter.” Artoria was still dripping little bits of magic into my body. I wasn’t looking at her body because I wasn’t feeling good and I was scared.


“Our different views of reality are growing farther and farther apart. It is like you are no longer human.” Artoria said. I was a little terrified at that last statement. Was I getting to a point soon that I was no longer human. I had to trust Artoria will not go to that point. She was doing this for my benefit so that the other teachers wouldn’t ruin my life. My life was in her hands during this detention.


“Stop” She said. The magic also stopped going through my body at the same time. The nauseating feeling also disappeared as if it was never there. “How about you try looking up?”


I looked up to a sight I never thought I would ever see.


Artoria’s boob was soaring about a hundred feet above me. Her breasts had become actual hills compared to me. It just dominated everything for me. The huge mountain of flesh. I could see the reddish pink nipple at the top of it. If any man saw this, they would view it as the eighth wonder of the world. It was so beautiful and terrifying.


“Look and see how far away my nipple is.” Artoria said in a erotic voice. The nipple was very away from me. I would have to climb a tower to reach it. “You have been shrunk to 1/100 approximately for scale.” 


There was a rumbling sound as Artoria leaned in. it seemed like a small earthquake on the table as she adjusted herself.


“You are about 1 centimeter tall.” Artoria continued


I was walking slowly backwards away from Artoria approaching boob. I was scared of looming size. “Ahh Ahh ah..” I gasped.


Artoria must have thought I was trying to talk to her because what she said next sent shivers down my spine. 


“Hmm, it appears that it is difficult for you to speak to me at your size like earlier.”


I fell on my butt with fear at that sudden realization. It would be hard to communicate at all. I was at her mercy.


“You have become so tiny.” Artoria seductively spoke. “So tiny.♥”


I looked farther up. I was like staring at a skyscraper. Her face was so far away. It was so beautiful, noble, and sexy. Part of my fear disappeared as I desired this woman. She seems to want me as well. Her pupils looked heart shaped from view.


“Who knew that humans are the cutest at this size.” Artoria cooed. “So cute and so pitiful.”


What was that last part?


“You’re way too small to be even considered human presently. But you are still big enough to remotely have some amount of humanity left.” 


The ground shook underneath me as I was leaning on my back. Artoria’s boob lifted off into the sky. I had seen pigs fly but never a mountain.


“If you became any smaller than this…” Artoria continued.


The boob was moving to come above me. I was scared and aroused as the woman's flesh was flying.


“Please s-stop… you are way-ay t-t-o--o b-ig-ig.” I stuttered.


“I won’t be able to distinguish you as anything more than a bug or dust.” Artoria did not hear my plea at all from her size. “So now”


Artoria casted a shadow over me. Her body was atop of me now.


“We will do the last lesson for detention.” 


Artoria’s boob was straight above my head. The mountain started to descend on top of me. I thought I was finished but the boob stopped a dozen feet above me. The nipple was just hovering like a flying saucer overhead of me


“It will be a timeout as before. If you cum before the countdown is done, you will fail detention.” Artoria stated. “For this concluding lesson, I will crush you under my nipple.”


Artoria was no longer hiding how horny she was. She was going to make this sexual torture for me instead of detention. I had to try my hardest to not cum for her. This was going to be extremely difficult as I was very aroused by the thought of being crushed by a woman’s tit. I needed to get back to normal.


“Let me apologize first because it will probably hurt a lot.” Artoria's voice quivered in excitement. “Sorry”


The nipple was twitching in anticipation while aimed at me. It did not wait long for the globes of Artoria’s flesh started to descend. This is what it must be like to see a massive meteorite falling from the sky towards you. The only difference was this one was soft and Artoria’s boob. The boulder size nipple led the avalanche down on me.


I was terrified. People have described the terror of stampedes of wild animals. That is probably the closest analogy I can think of. Whatever impending doom simile or metaphor mattered, I was trying to inch myself away with crawling on my back. The shaking as the boob got closer made the ground unstable. I was not able to go very far due to the massive size difference between me and Artoria. 


Slam boom!


The nipple crashed and bulldozed into me. The humongous mountain of Artoria’s orbs pinned me and encased my body into her nipple. I was alive. I had my back flat against the table with my front half of my body surrounded by Artoria’s nipple. My legs and arms were spread out but even then I could not reach the rim of her nipple. I was wiggling about trying to escape this new skin prison.


“Haha… I can’t believe I actually did it.” Artoria giggled. “I shrunk a student and he is now being crushed by my breast.”


Artoria was now openly talking about how horny she was. I was fighting to escape but I was getting nowhere.


“I can feel him struggling inside my boob. He is making futile attempts by wiggling his arms and legs to combat by nipple.” Artoria said proudly


It was futile. I could not fight against her boob. I stopped and decided to wait this out. The countdown will begin soon and I will be out. That was my thought as I calmed down and noticed another predicament I was in.


“Our difference in size is so contrasting, him tiny and me big. I can not imagine what he is feeling right now.”


I was feeling very aroused right now. Artoria’s mammary gland was onslaughting my entire body with a tit job. 


“I wonder how much pain you are in now. To be that small and have the weight of a boob crushing your tiny body.” Artoria chuckled gleefully


It was painful. I didn’t care about the pain. I was too sexually stimulated to think clearly. I was being fucked by Artoria’s nipple. My body was just twitching, my lungs were breathing hard, and my dick fully erect. I did not think I could last long without ejaculating.


“Now.” Artoria switched to a stern voice. “Let us begin the last lesson of detention. 

 

“10-”  the countdown began.

Chapter End Notes:

Can John survive the last lesson? Will Artoria's horniness win?

 

John's is referencing American terms for distances and items because he is an exchange student from America. Artoria is British so she would use metric and British terms.

 

Constructive criticism is appreciated. I want people to imangine this world.