- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Artoria has another lesson for John. Will he be able to pass?

It had been several minutes with me pressing John into my tit. I was very aroused at having a tiny man rubbing against my nipple. I wondered if that giantess red hair porn star in America had felt anything like this. I was brought back into reality as I heard some noises outside. Some students were passing by in the hallway. I was a little scared if they walked in and found me with a tiny man rubbing against my bare naked tit. I had to go somewhere I was not so in the open doing this.


“We will now begin the next lesson.” I said standing up. I was carrying him still against my nipple as I walked. My bust bounced every step as I went into the private office of the charm professor. I sat down on the ground next to a tea table(or is it a coffee table in America). “This room should help you focus some as we do another quiz with ten questions. Answer five of them right and you will be big again.”


This quiz was going to be hard again. I was considering making it impossible again for him to answer. I want him to be all my mine. 


“Mmpth” John protested as I pressed against the back of his head into the areola.


“If you do not want to be smaller.” I spoke smugly. “I suggest you think and try your hardest♥”


I pressed him a little harder into my nipple. A small dent formed as boob caved in a little. I was very aroused at this situation. I was getting a little worked up a little as my pussy puffed up a little and sweat started to form a little on my body.


“What mythical creature can adapt and evolve with any environment, food, and interactions that it comes in contact with?” I asked.


He did not say anything. He knew silence was a wrong answer.


“The answer is the slime.” I said. 


I paused for a moment. I felt a tiny pressure against my nipple from John’s groin. This must have been stirring up a lot of sexual tension in his body. He was doing the same for me so I decided that I will play along with his desires. I wanted it as well.


“It seems that your dick has been pressing against my nipple for awhile now.” I suggestively commented. My nipple was getting hard from his erection. “Hmm, since it is so small I wonder if…”


There was a sticky release as I pulled his body off my nipple. It did not want to let him go. I didn’t blame it. I wouldn’t want to either. I carried him up to my face in an open fist.


“Am I going to do this naughty thing with one of the school's students? Is this professional?” I thought. I was just staring at him.


“But..” my conscious brain was thinking. My subconscious brain was pulling him closer to my face.


“The more I look at you...” I was breathing hard at this thought.


“The cuter you get…” I pulled him closer and opened my mouth and let my tongue out. It was covered and dripping down in my saliva.


“Ah!” He gasped as my tongue came towards him.


Slurp slurp slurp


“The more I want you…” as I rolled my tongue over his body. I licked him like a dog loving his owner except I was the owner licking the pet. I lowered his spit covered body to the nipple he was familiar with. I was very excited at what I was going to try next.


“Hey wh-what was that for?” He stammered. 


I had grabbed his hips and adjusted it towards my nipple. It was hard to aim the dick but I wasn’t going to give up.


“Ow ow.” He stated. I was pushing his body into my nipple trying to find a hole for his dick. It was like trying to put a needle through the eye of a needle by touch.


“It won’t fit! Ah!” He continued. His dick gave way a little bit into my nipple.


“HUH!” John yelled.


The dick had found a small hole in my nipple. I quickly slammed his hips down on that spot. His dick slid inside my nipple to where it was encased by my nipples flesh. It felt so good feeling a little prick inside one’s boob. It hugged his rod not wanting to let go of it’s prey.


“I can not believe I could put this student’s dick inside my nipple’s hole.” I remarked with some panting. I was so stimulated by his dick that I had some drool hanging out of my lips. “You dick is so small that it can fit inside.”


I was pressing his body against my nipple with just two fingers. He was trying to get a grip with his arms and hand on my boob. I decided to loosen the pressure on him a little bit. He was stuck on my nipple by his dick.


“You might be the first person to have actual sex with a nipple.” I said. 


John’s body was twitching all over. It must have felt good. I just want him to stay there. I could not help myself fall in love with his little body. I couldn’t help myself. I started to rub his back with one of the fingers holding him there.


“It must feel really nice? I guess it feels so good that you can hardly move.” I was swaying his hips. I was starting the beginning action of arousing sexual activity for him.


“What if? I moved my fingers over here and held you like this?” I put the two fingers under his butt. I was thrilled with what I was going to do.


“I adjust my body and my breast like this?” I leaned forward with my boob becoming almost perpendicular to the ground. My tit was on top of him as I tense my fingers a little.


Suddenly, I pushed my body down and my hand up to slam him in between the two . I was shoving his body into my boob. He was being engulfed as the weight of my tit was crushing him. It must have hurt having all the pressure on a little body. I was getting so aroused by this that my dark blue underwear was wet with my love juices.


“Haha! That must have hurt really bad. Having the full weight of my boob on your body.” I was very well pleased with myself. I suddenly remembered that I was supposed to be giving him a quiz. I had let my passions take over me. I loosen the pressure on him.


“Oops. I forgot about the quiz.” I stated. I had no remorse of what I did and my voice carried that feeling. “Let us change the lesson then. Okay?”


He could say anything as his face was plastered against my boob. His dick was still rock hard in my nipple. I was sure he would blow his load soon. I would do my best to make it happen.


“Let us have a timeout for five seconds.” I said. “If you can be still for the entirety of the countdown. If you make it out without doing anything I will turn you back to normal. I will warn you I will make it hard.”


He was able to peel his face off my boob as I started the countdown.


“5”


I was using my finger to make a circle motion with his body against my nipple.


“4”


I gripped his ass between two fingers. I was going to have him go through the motions of sex.


“3”


I started to pull and push his body so that his dick was rubbing the folds inside my nipple.


“2”


This is most of be what it is like to have sex. I was feeling really good. He seemed like he was going to ejeculate in my nipple. I had to keep this up


“Please stop.” He raised his hand and whimpered.


“1” 


I pulled his body trying to get his dick out of my teat but it was stuck. I was going to fail him for talking. I didn’t have to fail him for that because it was time for him to do what I wanted.


“NNNRrGGhhh!” John groaned.


“0”


His dick came out and so did his load. He cum as soon as it popped out and it came onto my nipple. John had just had sex with my nipple. It was exhilarating and marvelous to have one’s nipple virginity stolen this way. I was satisfied and happy from that ordeal that I lifted him above my head. I was pinching him between two fingers by his torso with him just hanging there. It looked like I was holding a prize above me.


“You couldn’t stay still for timeout. It was so close too. That is so sad♥” I said in a caring voice as I teased him.


I pulled him down until I was directly in front of my face. He was floating straight up in my two fingers. He seemed defeated and tired as he drooped. He looked so cute and adorable.


“That is the second strike.” I said excitedly. I was happy that he failed but was trying my best to hide it. “I guess I have to shrink you again huh?”


“Uhh!” John sighed


He was placed down on the coffee table that was next to me. I turned to face the table and adjusted myself to where I was sitting on my knees. I was trembling in excitement as I placed my boobs on the table. They were so huge compared to him. I scooted them forward until one’s nipple was a few centimeters away. It must have seemed like a few meters to him. He seemed embarrassed as he hid his dick with his hands probably to hide that he was hard underneath them. He was also shivering, he must also be scared at the prospect of shrinking.


“Are you ready for the punishment?” I asked.


“Hu hu hu” his response was gasping.


“Okay then.” I did not wait for him to respond. “I want you to pay attention. You see that you are about the same size as my areola. I am going to shrink you and you are going to get smaller while the nipple gets bigger.”


I was very excited at this prospect. He was going to get even smaller. I picked up my wand to cast the spell.


“Ready..?” I wiggled my wand in the air.


“uhm, hold on a moment?” John bleated.


I was surprised a little bit at that statement. He seemed to get some courage back. I was curious at what he was going to say. I leaned forward as I looked down at him.


“Hmm? Yes?” I asked.


He was trying to collect himself as he spoke. My boob, which was right in front of him, must have appeared very intimidating.


“I uh I do not think we should do this.” John stuttered. He was trying to control his fear and his arousal as his legs quaked. “If I get smaller… I might… well…”


“Do you want me to stop?” 


“Um uh, yes please.” He murmured back.


I was leaning forward during this discussion. I was thinking of a response to say to him. He had the choice of leaving detention and coming back later. It would be a problem If word got out of this, I would no longer have John. I had to keep him here. I suddenly came up with an excuse as I put my finger on my lips. I was interested if he would take the bait.


“Mmm, isn’t this detention? There were a lot of professors who wanted to punish you. They wanted to get a leg up with the minister. I did not like buttering up to people for favors. I was chosen because I would not push personal political gain over my students' benefit.” I said. 


He was in deep water with those in power. I had begun this detention to protect him from the people. I was caring for him in that way. I just now only cared that he was going to be mine. I was so sexually excited when I saw him small. I did not want to hurt him. It was a bummer that I had to keep up appearances of being a reasonable professor when I was so horny.


“If we stop now, it would be considered that you walked out of detention. If you walked out of detention it would be the school council that would decide your fate.” She continued. “The school council can choose expulsion as their punishment. They would be willing to do that choice if it meant it would make the minister happy. The expulsion will be on your permanent record that will prevent you from going to other schools across the world. If you complete the detention that will not have happened. Are you okay with that?”


He seemed to have taken the bait. John was pondering if it was a good idea to have that black mark. The chances of having that black mark were very low. He would have to explain the reason why he couldn’t complete the detention and that would lead to a sexual misconduct probe. I had to get him to fail detention on my terms where he could be suspended. I would be the only that would need to describe the events then.


“I guess-ss--s not.” John stammered. He was still nervous and sexually excited. He had been hooked. “Well-ll o-okay.”


I nodded and picked up my wand. I was very happy. “We are all good then.” 


I switched over to a serious face for a moment. “Let us begin.”


The tip of my wand lit up with the light blue light. “Shrink.”


A gentle flow of magic swept out me. I was shrinking him slowly. I was going to take my time.


“Urgh” John groaned.


It must have been a lot of magic compared to his size. He was still affected by the same magic physics if he was normal size. It was only a tiny bit of his size coming off as the spell progressed. He did not look so good as he fell on his knees.


“Can you feel the magic? Your body shrinking?” I pestered him. I was very proud of myself as he became smaller. He couldn’t leave now


“Ah, huh, huh, aah.” He gasped. He was curled up in a fetal position on his knees. He was not looking up at what was going on.


“The areola, that was the same size, is getting bigger. The nipple on it is now looking down at you as your shrinking continues.” I was now informing him about his situation because he wasn’t paying attention. He seemed to be losing a lot of height from his view.


“You have only shrunken a few centimeters from what I am seeing. To you it must seem very different. The boob must seem like it is getting meters taller and taller above you and nipple growing meters in diameter.” I was still dripping little bits of magic into his body. I was trying to compare how this looked to both of our perceptions of reality. That brought to my mind a thought I didn’t think I would have but I latched onto it.


“Our different views of reality are growing farther and farther apart. It is like you are no longer human.” I said. I was a little excited at that last statement. He was getting to a point soon that I would no longer consider human. I wonder if I would go to that point. I was doing this for his benefit at first so that the other teachers wouldn’t ruin his life. He needed one more chance before I owned him.


“Stop,” I said. The magic also stopped going through his body at the same time. I left him at size where I could still recognize his body features. “How about you try looking up?”


I looked down to a sight I never thought I would ever see.


There was a human the size of a bug a couple of centimeters below me. I was so sexually aroused at the sight. I was so titillated that I was having a hard time keeping it in. I could do almost whatever I wanted with him. So many scenarios and fetishes played through my mind. He was going to be my little pet. I recollected myself the best I could.


“Look and see how far away my nipple is.” I said in a erotic voice. My nipple was very far away from him and very hard. “You have been shrunk to 1/100 approximately for scale.” 


I adjusted myself so that he could get a very clear view of the nipple.


“You are about 1 centimeter tall.” I continued


John was walking backward slowly in fear of my boob. I saw his mouth shaking trying to make a sound. I could hear anything coming from him. Our difference in size was too much.


“Hmm, it appears that it is difficult for you to speak to me at your size like earlier.”


He fell on his butt as I came with a realization. It would be hard for him to protest anything I did to him unless I amplified his voice or he shouted really loud.


“You have become so tiny.” I spoke seductively . “So tiny.♥”


I looked down at his tiny body. It was hard to make out his facial expression. His body was so tiny, exploitable, and scrumptious. My inhibition practical disappeared as I stared at his tiny form. I wanted him. I was pretty sure there was lust in my eyes.


“Who knew that humans are the cutest at this size.” I cooed. “So cute and so pitiful.”


There was nothing he could do about this situation.


“You’re way too small to be even considered human presently. But you are still big enough to remotely have some amount of humanity left.” 


I lifted with my knees a little to raise my boobs off the table. I was intoxicated with what I was going to do.

“If you became any smaller than this…” I continued.


I had placed my hands on the table as I bent over it. I  was moving the boob to come above him. I was smiling and aroused as my tit hung over him.


“I won’t be able to distinguish you as anything more than a bug or dust.” I did not hear his pleas at all. “So now”


My frame casted a shadow over him. My body was atop of John now.


“We will do the last lesson for detention.” 


My boob was directly over his tiny form. I lowered myself a little until it was hovering a few centimeters above him. I was aiming my nipple to be above his head.


“It will be a timeout as before. If you cum before the countdown is done, you will fail detention.” I stated. “For this concluding lesson, I will crush you under my nipple.”


I was doing very little to hide my horny intentions. I want to satisfy my sexually inflamed passion behind the backdrop of detention. I was sure he caught on to what I was wanting to do. I had to give him a chance to return to normal. I was sure it would be hard not to be aroused to be crushed by a woman’s tit. He had blown his junk for me before.


“Let me apologize first because it will probably hurt a lot.” My voice quivered in excitement. “Sorry.”


My body was twitching in anticipation. I was about to crush his tiny body. I didn’t wait long to lower my boob down.


Bip


My nipple hit the table, I had hit the mark. I put the rest of my weight on the table. My boobs spread out as I was no longer supporting them. I was on my hands and elbows as I let my weight crush him. I was still on my knees with my butt raised off the ground to the tea table’s top. He moved a little bit. He was still alive. I had so much more waiting for him


“Haha… I can’t believe I actually did it.” I giggled. I raised myself a little. I was proud of what I was doing. It was so slight that it wouldn’t matter to John’s point of view. “I shrunk a student and he is now being crushed by my breast.”


I could no longer hide how horny I was. John was fighting to escape but he was getting nowhere. My nipples diameter was longer than he was. I leaned my body back down to as if I was trying to talk to him. The breasts were now very squished against the table.



“I can feel him struggling inside my boob. He is making futile attempts by wiggling his arms and legs to combat by nipple.” I said proudly. 


John accepted that it was futile. He couldn’t fight my boob. He stopped and appeared to be waiting for the punishment to start. Had I messed up?


“Our difference in size is so contrasting, him tiny and me big. I can not imagine what he is feeling right now.”


I did not mess up. I felt a little bump rising from his groin. He was aroused as well. My nipple was practically fucking him


“I wonder how much pain you are in now. To be that small and have the weight of a boob crushing your tiny body.” I chuckle gleefully.


It must have been painful, but both of us didn’t seem to care. I was aroused that I was going to shrink him farther after this. My breath was starting to slowly pick up and I was sweating now. I was getting close to an orgasm. I was sure that the red hair giantess American never had a tiny man to play with. John was sexually excited about the tit job I was giving him. His body was twitching and his dick erect. I was sure he was going to cum.


“Now.” I switched to a stern voice, trying to sound like a proper teacher. “Let us begin the last lesson of detention.”

 

 “10-” the countdown began.

Chapter End Notes:

Artoria's horniness is dominating John. Will John survive the last lesson?

 

John will reference American measurements and terms because his is an exchange student from America. Artoria is British. She would reference metric system and British terms.

 

Artoria is referencing in her thoughts about a giant red hair woman in America. This is from my other story "A Board Game not for the Family." The giantess is one of the main charcter from it. You should read that story as well,

 

Constructive criticism is appreciated. I want to make my stories better for readers.