- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It is the last lesson of John detention. will he pass?

It is very hard to describe what I went through that day. It was a scene of passion, lust, and new beginnings. I had no one else to blame but myself.


It was all soft and heavy. I was at the bottom of a mountain of woman’s flesh, Artoria’s boob to be precise. This was the last lesson of detention, I had little idea what would be instore for me if I failed. I had to make sure I did not cum before the countdown reached zero.


“10” Artoria’s voice rumbled through her flesh.


“This is hard,” I thought. Artoria’s nipple was giving my body a whole tit job with just the nipple. The only part not touching her was my back against the table, everything else was being hugged by Artoria’s skin.


“9”


My dick was rock hard by the sensation and arousal of the naked flesh touching every exposed skin. If it stayed like this I could possibly survive.


“8”


I was mentally preparing myself to make it to the end when the worst happened.


“I wonder if you will be able to keep your body in check.” Artoria spoke gently. “It must feel very great having a pair of tits several times your size crushing you.”


Artoria’s flesh began to move, not the kind that would mean lifting off me, the one where the skin is rubbing back and forth. Artoria was shaking her boobs. Artoria was now massaging and kneading my entire body with her nipple. The aroma was now adding to the stimulation. Artoria was starting to sweat from excitement and lust that it was reaching even down here.


“7”


I wasn’t able to keep my lust in check at all. My dick was ready to explode. The nipple was fucking my entire body.


“6”


“Ah!” I gasped. “Stop pl-”


Thump thump thump


The shaking stopped after I blew my load. Somehow she felt my tiny dick had enough of the pleasure.


“Huh? Really?” Artoria chuckled. “You couldn’t make it to the halfway point?”


The oppression of the mountain of woman’s flesh started to ease up. Artoria was taking her breasts off the table, I happen to follow along. The sweat must have made it sticky enough for me to stay on but not enough to keep me there. I had to grasp her nipple quickly and pull myself on to the rim of her nipple as she sat up straight. 


“I told you to keep your dick under control for the last lesson.” Artoria sounded very happy with herself. “Cuming before the lesson finished meant your third strike, do you know what that means?”


“Ugh…” I groaned. I felt my voice was a little louder than before. Artoria must be using magic to amplify my voice. That did not stop Artoria from pausing before delivering a dreaded word


“Suspension” 


Detention was over. I had survived but I did not know if I could live through what happened afterwards. I was scared of what will happen in suspension. 


“Suspension?” I mumbled “what does that mean?”


“It means shrink time” Artoria giggled


This was bad. I could not imagine being smaller than this. I was clinging on Artoria’s nipple for my dear life, I was terrified beyond belief. I could not help but start to cry at the thought of getting smaller.


“P-please don’t…” I pleaded. If I could only change her heart. “I do not want to be smaller than this. Have mercy…”


“Mmmm, students who fail detention are bad boys who need to be shrunk…” Artoria spoke like a teacher trying to reason with a student who brought in a late assignment. She was gentle but trying to make them understand what she had to do. It did not work in this scenario, I was scared and begging for my life.


“I am sorry… please, I am begging you, I am sorry…” I apologize. I was losing hope in this situation. I couldn’t stop the tear works from going full throttle.


“Uuu. I am swa-orry… Help me… Pwease.”  I sobbed


“Oh my! He is crying” Artoria sounded surprised and caring at the same time. It made it look that she was concerned for my well-being. She then switched over to a pondering tone as she seemed to look for another option for me. “Hmm, maybe that or maybe. Oh, I know.”


I stopped crying as it appeared that my hopes were not dashed. Artoria did care for my well-being. I perked my head up to listen to the words of my savior.


“How about this?” Artoria said tenderly. “If you say that you are sorry and that you have learned your lesson loud and clearly. I’ll forgive you and you won’t have suspension.”


It was hard to believe those words. Was that all it would take? I had to make sure it was true.


“Just say I am sorry?” I asked weakly.


“Yes,” Artoria confirmed firmly and softly, “Nice and loud.”


I was climbing to the top of the rim of the nipple to get as close as I could to Artoria’s ears. I slipped a little but I caught myself. My feet found footing in the bowl of the nipple while my chest clung on the rim of the nipple.


“If I do that, will you return me back to normal?” I was more confident with myself. I steady myself where I was, I wasn’t going to fall. I did not want Artoria to change her mind so I asked the question quickly.


“Of course.” Artoria positively proclaimed. “Are you going to do it? Or do you enjoy being that size?


I was frightened for a second, Artoria might be taking away the offer. “No, no! I will say it! Just give me a moment!” I recollect myself in my worried state and looked up at Artoria’s face.


“I am sorry and I le-arn  …” My voice trailed into nothingness. 


I found myself floating in midair as I felt a sudden burst of magic flow through my body. I found that I was falling through the sky to the dark pink ground.


“Aahh!” I screamed until I hit the soft ground.


I was regaining my senses as I looked up to where I was. I was in a pink moist ditch, it was soft and squishy. All I could see on this surface was small bumps everywhere, bumps rose in one direction and fell in the other direction. 


“No…” I croaked.


I was smaller. Artoria had shrunk me in mid-sentence. She was not going to let me get out of suspension. She had given me hope and squashed it. I was doomed from the start. I knew where I was though, I was in the bowl of Artoria’s nipple. 


“Hmm? What was that? I couldn’t really hear your apology- hehe🤍” Artoria laughed.


“I ended up messing with him.” Artoria was talking to herself. She was blatantly talking about what she did to me and her horny behavior. There was lust dripping in every word she spoke. “He was so tiny and adorable at 1 cm that used the same amount of magic I have been using this entire time on you would shrink instantly from that much.”


“At this size I must be very big…” She said softly, sexy, and hungry.


I tried to yell for her to hear me but she turned off the magic she was using earlier to amplify my voice. I looked around me again to check my environment. It was like I was on another planet. There were hills, mountains, valleys, ditches everywhere I could see. It must have been like the surface of Mars if the rocks, soil, and dirt were all replaced with woman’s flesh. This land also had water in the form of her sweat. Regular droplets looked like distant lakes and puddle and small streams for the sweat that was just forming. The sky was illuminated like a normal sky but the color was the same as the room of the charms professor’s office.


“...but I do not want you to worry.” Artoria’s voice boomed through by world. It had a tone of a suggestively maternal horny sound, I did not like what was going on. “Mommy will take care of you inside her🤍”


The ground beneath me shook like an earthquake. Artoria must be playing with her boob, whatever she was doing it was affecting my world.


“Do you remember the time before you were small?” Artoria teased.


I fell on the ground as a large tower rose over my horizon, it was one of Artoria’s fingers. I was horrified that she was going to squish me.


“You were one of the strongest students in the school. So passionate and youthful…” Artoria continued to taunt me. “You were human at that point.”


The finger fell from the sky onto my world. My world darkened as the finger rested barely on the nipple. The finger looked like a few dozen feet above my head as the ground wobbled, she was playing with her nipple now with me on top.


“You are so tiny beyond compare that I can not see you laying on the tip of my nipple”


“AAAHHHH!” I screamed.


The finger descended to the planet's surface. Everything shook that the closest thing must have been a volcano eruption as to how unstable my world was. I was lucky enough to survive by being on the edge of her fingertip. I could see the grooves in the fingerprints next to me as cowered in fear where I was. 1/256 of an inch over and I would have died.


“How adorable” She giggled.


Artoria released her grip on her breast that allowed me to see the sky again. The world wobbled and bounced like going through turbulence on an airplane. I thought I was going to have some relief from Artoria’s planet torturing antics but the sky darkened again. I looked to see that Artoria’s hand was covering the whole sky, matter in fact, it was the sky. The sky fell down and hit me, I was still alive. I was just stuck between a pillowy and soft place.


“I think I shall make you smaller now” Artoria hummed.


A wave of magic swept over me. The uneasy feeling would come over me for a moment and be gone. There were two things happening at those moments, I was so small that the magic particles were mostly missing me with the uneasy feeling being the ones to hit me and each one hitting me caused me to shrink. The shrinking must have been miniscule from someone looking from the outside, it was a lot for my size.


“I am going to make sure I limit the flow of magic on you.” Artoria spoke gently and mockingly. “I am going to shrink you nice and slowly.”


I felt myself dwindling down at a rate I was not happy with. I pressed against a small dent in the surface. The dent grew and grew until it was a large hole with Artoria’s hand keeping me in place. I could hear Artoria giving into her passions


“Ooh! Haah! MmM! Ha!” She moaned


I was not paying attention to the sounds of Artoria’s lusts for long, I had a new problem arising. This hole had another hole at the bottom and I was slipping into it. I was still near the top of this chasm and able to halt myself for a moment, grasping the sides to crawl out of this nightmare.


“Keep getting smaller and smaller and fall into mommy’s tits.” Artoria seemed to know my situation, that was putting salt on the wound. “I want you to go deep into my melon, a place that no one has ever seen.”


I shrunk even farther to the point that I could no longer touch both sides of the tunnel. I was left scooting and slipping down a side as clawed for any chance to get out.


“Mmm, what is like down there? Is it wet with milk?” Artoria teasingly inquired, her voice was disappearing as I slipped deeper inside her udder. “Is it warm? Does it have a pleasantly sweet aroma?”


I had shrunk too much to keep a grip on her walls. I fell into the abyss of her boob, screaming, for an absurd distance. I could hear Artoria’s voice trail into the distances as the last words I would hear from the outside world.


“This will be where your suspension will be located. I want you to use that tiny body to fully enjoy the inside of my boobs. 🤍” Artoria said smugly, Artoria said excitedly, and Artoria said sexually.


When my journey into the depths of her boob, I found myself in a gently lit cave with a pool inside. The cave was warm, damp and had steam floating in the air. The only sounds I could hear was a small dripping sound and loud thump every so often. I found myself crawling on all fours to the pool. The ground was soft and moist as it was Artoria’s tender flesh. I got to the pool and made a discovery which I should have expected. The pool was filled with milk, Artoria’s breast milk. I could see an opening near the roof of the cave where the milk was dripping down slowly. I reached into the pool and scooped some milk out, it was sticky and runny. I licked the milk on my hand, it was delicious.


The cave suddenly shook and I dropped the milk that was in my hand. I remembered where I was, I was deep in the depths of Artoria’s boob. The large thumping sounds must have been her heartbeat as they started to quicken to a faster pace. Artoria was clearly excited. She must have finally given into her pleasures and was masterubating right now. 


I stopped thinking about that for the moment as an uneasy feeling swept over me, the shrinking magic. Artoria was still using it to shrink me inside her milk gland. I tried to crawl away but I would shrink and have to work harder to go farther. 


“AHH!” I yelled. “Please stop!”


It would seem that I would never reach the edge of the cave when I heard something horrible. The dripping sound had turned into a crashing deluge. I looked behind me to witness a new danger. There were new openings dripping milk and other places it would secrete on the surface flow down. The original spot had turned into Niagara Falls of breast milk. The pool had turned into a lake and it was filling up.


“Ahh! No! Please! No!” I screamed. I went back to my plan to flee the cave, it was futile. I was still getting smaller.


I stopped and hunkered down and accepted my fate. The lake was bubbling as it expanded and came crashing towards me. Rumbling milk finally caught up to me and swept me up into it’s thick creamy waves. 


I passed out.



*********************************************************


I found myself waking up in a barely lit tunnel. I got my naked soggy up and looked around. I was on the edge of the entrance of the chasm of a cave. I peered in and saw that there was a pool of milk at the bottom. I quickly remembered that I was still inside Artoria’s tits. I had somehow survived a flash flood of Artoria’s breast milk. I decided that it was not a good idea to go into the cave.


I walked away and noticed that I was not shrinking. Artoria must have stopped her magic but that wouldn’t stop her from doing it again. I continued walking and continued to find more caves with milk pools. I was stuck in a maze inside her boob. I pondered what would happen to me. I came up with two answers. I find my way out or Artoria pulls me out of her tit. Or I have to find a way of living here. I could not believe how aroused I was at that thought as my dick got erect.

 

“Oh man. What is wrong with me.” I mumbled.

Chapter End Notes:

John is stuck inside Artoria's boob. Will he get out or will he live here?

 

John has one more chapter after this. it is an epilogue of what happens after the detention. Other than that, the story is complete 

 

Creative critiscism is appreciated. If you enjoy the story leave a review.