- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

John is beginning his new life here inside Artoria's boob

John had settled down in a single cave inside Artoria’s boob. He walked around endlessly for a while with no progress of finding a way out. He was sure that it had been close to a week of him being in here, he couldn’t keep track of time inside Artoria’s tit. He was getting bored and tired very fast with little to do here. All he knew was there were a lot of these caves that contained her milk, John was positive that these were her milk glands. John chose one that didn’t seem to have a lot of milk as his home. He then started to map out nearby milk caves to see if he could find a way out, he only got to map out about five excluding his.


“I did not expect to start the summer term in England’s top wizardry school like this.” I mumbled to myself. 


I was far away from home. I was raised in Ohio and was taking online wizardry school as I was going through highschool. I couldn’t go to one of the ten wizardry schools in America in person because I was not near the ten cities that contain the schools. I was surprised when this school accepted my transfer, only to end up in a teacher’s boob.


“I will get started with the mapping for now.” I picked myself of a fleshy bed I made for myself by pushing some of Artoria’s flesh into one spot. 


I climbed up the wall of the flesh cave to the mouth of the cave. I was getting to be a very good climber in the past week of being here. It was a very forgiving learning curb as falling down would only cause one to fall to the bottom of the pillowy pink cave. I got to the mouth of the cave to look into the tunnel. The tunnel was strangely darker than the caves which had a faint pinkish light to them.


“Illumanuslus” I chanted.


A ball of light appeared on my hand. The magic particles in here were so big and thick that I was able to cast basic, simple spells without a wand. The only spells I could do was a light spell, a floating spell, and a water droplet spell. These had all been helpful to me to survive in Artoria’s boob. I had a light that allowed me to travel between milk glands, I knew it would take a while for me to learn by myself to make the lights permanent, I hoped it did not come to that. The float spell allowed me to bring some of Artoria’s milk as my source of food to a safe location. I had been drinking some milk at the pool when she started to produce more milk to flood a cave, I nearly drowned again from my first experience. I now pulled the milk to me in the air. The water droplet spell gave me a clean source of water down here. Artoria produced some water or some would leak in from outside but they were not consistent. I needed to be able to survive. I was working on a time spell to tell time so I can see how long I have been in here.


I hiked along the tunnel to explore even more of this suspension inside Artoria’s mammary gland. The walls were red, rough, and bumpy but still soft. With the light spell, I could see another network inside the walls of this network of milk tunnels. These were blood vessels and the pulsated with flowing blood that made the walls always alive with little bouncing motions. This also created the thumping sound that would never disappear, Artoria’s heartbeat. I tried to keep track of time with it but it was hard. The only other sounds was the constant dripping sound of milk being produced and the squishy sound of my walk in this moist environment. 


I finally reach the end of my explored section of Artoria’s boob to explore a new milk cave. I entered in and made note of where it was located in my mind. I started to examine crevices for good places to rest and stay. I also examined the milk pool and tasted it to check how creamy it was. I also looked around to see where possible sources of where milk could be formed. I wanted to take every precaution I could take to survive in here until Artoria let me out.


Thump! Thump! Thump! Thump! Thump! Thump!


Artoria’s heartbeat was getting faster. She was either exercising or she was masturbating. Exercising fine, if she was masturbating, Artoria would produce milk. I had to get out of here and find a safe place. I did not want to second guess anything in here. I climbed the cave walls to the cave mouth that was about fifty feet above me. I got into the milk ducts and cast my light spell.


“Illumanuslus”


It was hard to run to my cave in this tunnel as the walls were pulsating due to Artoria’s energetic state. The tunnel seemed to be swaying back and forth making the uneasy ground more unsteady. I was almost to my home cave when I saw something bouncing along the walls of the tunnel. It was pink and not the shape of a droplet of a liquid. I realized it was another human as it crashed into me and knocked both of us into the milk cave next to mine. 


“Uuuppth” I grunted as a human twice my size carried me down to the bottom of a steamy milk cave. 


I was dazed for a moment as I looked around me to see where I was. Once I knew which milk cave I was in, I pushed the big naked person who was on top of me as I heard the gurgling sound of milk forming.


“You gotta get up!” I yelled and shoved the person. “Or else we will drown in her milk.”


The person was groggy getting up but my constant yelling and pushing shocked them back to normal to get off me. I realized that the person was a woman as she stood up.


She was Asian and looked to be a year younger than me. She had straight raven black hair to her upper back. Her skin was smooth and her waist slim. She had a narrow butt and A-cup breasts with dark nipples on the tip. She would be a cute petite girl if she wasn’t twice my size.


“I am sorry. Are you okay?” She asked.


“I am fine but we need to move.” I got up and pushed her again. 


Luckily, this cave had a safe place from the milk it was building up with in. I pulled her to the spot of safety because it would take too long to climb out. The whole milk gland was shaking because Artoria was now playing with herself and rubbing her boobs. As this shaking was going on me and the girl were having an interesting conversation while both of us were completely naked.


“How did you get here?” She asked


“Detention, You?” I asked back.


“Same. what is your name?” She was looking around at the fleshy cave.


“John, I am from Ohio in the states. I transferred over as the only one in my family that could use magic. What about you?”


“My name is Morina. I am a transfer student from Japan. I have a sister named, Fumiko, back home learning over there. Our family is not big or strong over there.” Morina replied. 


Nice to meet you. What got you into detention?” I balanced myself with all the shaking as the room was beginning to flood. I was positive we were safe but one can’t be too safe here.


“I was falsely accused of cheating after I refused to help the minister’s son on a project when he got back from his suspension.” 


“He is still causing problems.” I was angry at how that kid was getting away with everything.


“He sure is.” Morina replied. “But I do not think he will for long. I heard the magic counsel power is shifting so that his father won’t be minister anymore and that an investigation into his dealings is getting started.”


“So he won’t have his daddy’s protection soon?” I asked.


“Yep!” Morina answered as there was a great violent shaking before everything became still. Artoria was done pleasuring herself. 


“Looks like she is done.” I got up and moved into a deeper part of the cave. The milk pool had become a milk lake now but there was still some flesh for a shoreline for Morina and me to walk to. 


“Does this happen often?” She asked


“So far, I have experienced five of those before you got here. You will start getting used to the warning signal of when they come.” I was going to mention the other dangers and how to live here when I saw Morina covered in a green light.


“What is this?” Morina was scared.


“I don’t know.” I answered but we knew soon enough.


Morina grew larger in sudden growth spurts until she was the size of a building to me. I was small compared to her huge size now. Artoria made Morina bigger inside her tit.


“What happened to me?” She was looking around for me.


“I am down here.” I was waving my arms below her. “Artoria made you bigger.”


Morina bent down and laid on her belly and brought her huge head to my body. The head was about as tall as my body. I got to clearly see her amber eyes and smooth cheeks. She had a cute nose and lip. 


“Why would she do that?” She asked.


“I do not know but I was smaller than this before so maybe she does it to make sure we are alive.” I guessed.


“Make sense,” Morina replied. “The school can tell if someone dies in its walls so if we died the school would investigate her detention.” 


“She wouldn’t want that. So we have to stay in detention until she will let us out. While we wait for that, I will show you the ropes.


(A little while later. Approximately two week later in the real world.)


Morina and I were getting settled into our new lives here in Artoria’s boob. We were able to map out the rest of the milk glands in Artoria’s boob, there were 32 in total. Morina told me that was a lot for a woman to have but it made some sense with the huge size of Artoria’s boobs. One day of the exploring, I found a hole outside of Artoria’s nipple. I got to see the outside world again. Unfortunately, Morina was too big for the hole. She was about 7 times taller than me. She was able to move through the milk ducts quite well but the hole for the nipple was too much.


We started a relationship inside Artoria’s boob. We were a little bit similar. I was the first one in my family to do magic while Morina came from a long line of wizard but had weak magic powers. Both me, Morina, and her little sister were bullied where we went by the more powerful houses. Morina hoped to escape it by coming here as a transfer but it was still the same. I had to fight my way to make a name for myself. We seemed to naturally click as we reached first base. We were kissing when we heard the quickened heartbeat. We got to safety as we saw a person fly through the cave mouth of the one we were in to land flat on the ground as the milk pool was beginning to rise. Morina jumped out of the safe spot and ran to the person and picked the person up in her hand to carry to safety. We were both surprised to see who it was.


It was the minister’s son. He had received detention here with us. Karma was very beautiful right now as he was half my height. I couldn’t wait to hear his story as Artoria calmed down. We walked back to the middle of the cave as the milk was receding. He was a little confused as Morina put him down on the ground as she sat down. Morina was on her butt with her legs apart to openly show her big pussy. I was on the other end to block his path of escape. He slowly got up and looked at us, we were all naked, none of us were embarrassed, and he was the smallest one here.


“John, what are you doing here?” The minister’s son, Henry, yelled. “I thought you were in suspension or sent home overseas. What is this place? What is going on? Why am I smaller than you?”


There were a lot of questions from him, I couldn’t blame him. Not many people got stuck inside someone’s boob. I was going to answer his questions and have him answer some of mine. Henry was just staring up at Morina, surprised that there was someone so huge here.


“Why are you here and how are you so big?” Henry continued


“Let me answer those on at a time.” I interrupted him before he could go into a panic attack. His noble pride would shatter and crush him if he continued to ask questions without getting answers. He had to know what was going and how he could be on top of it. I pitied him and his upbringing to give him this character of needing to dominate others. He was now the weakest and smallest of us. I was going to have mercy on this bully and make sure he survived.


“I am in suspension right now in Artoria’s boob. All of us probably fail a rigged detention test to bring us here. Here is a milk gland inside Artoria’s boob. Artoria is probably basking in the pleasure of shrinking someone inside her boob. For your size, Artoria doesn't know our actual size when we go in, just that we went inside.” I explained the situation to him.


“I-I think I understand.” he muttered, he was gaining a sense of what was going on but was still scared and out of his element. “So where are the others?”


I was confused by that statement, Others? I only knew of Morina and I down here and we explored pretty much everywhere here.


“What do you mean ‘others?’” I asked.


“There were four other students who had detention with Artoria besides you two before I got sent here. I was wondering where I could find them?” Henry seemed concerned about them and that was only partially true. Henry was hoping that one was smaller than him so he can be in control of something.


“We are the only one’s in this boob.” I answered. “Artoria either let them off or they are inside the other boob.”


I was scared of the thought of Artoria holding other people inside her boobs. She seemed obsessed with having people live inside here. I must have given her a real big high when I was the first one in here. I must have created a sex shrinking monster on the outside. I prayed it wasn’t true but I knew my hopes were low. Only if the school somehow got involved would we get out of the fleshy globes of Artoria’s human prison. 


“We just have to live knowing there are others out there and they could be in another boob. “I continued. “For now, listen to what I say and do and you will be fine.”


“Okay.” Henry nodded in confrontation. He seemed depressed at his situation of being weak and not in control. 


“Huh?” He muttered as a green light bathed over him. 


I had forgotten about Artoria’s check to see if we were alive. Henry grew bigger until he was at most two feet taller than me from my perspective.


“What is this?” Henry asked, surprised and excited at his new growth of now being bigger than me.


“Artoria’s life check.” I replied, unhappy about Henry's sudden positive attitude of being bigger than someone. “She makes you a little big just to make sure you are alive so she won’t get in trouble.We got to move before she decides she is not done playing with herself and creates more milk.”


“Hold a moment.” I turned around but Henry grabbed me and turned me around again to face him. It was very annoying at his sudden increase in confidence and determination to be in charge. “I think we should stay and enjoy what we have here.”


“And what is that?” I was getting ticked off at his new level of power.


“We are inside a woman’s tit and we are at the source of it’s nectar. We should go and play with it and mess with Artoria’s boob from the inside.” Henry said. He must be still high on pleasure of Artoria torturing him to this size, he was a big pervert but this was pushing it.


“We need to survive down here, not let ourselves go into our lusts any moment we can. Artoria’s is incharge right now of us getting out. I would like to mess with Artoria for doing this to us but we have no power here.” I was hoping some logic could cool his head. “Artoria’s whim could have us drowning in a deluge of the milk that you are eager to eat. We have to be careful down here.”


“That is no way to live your life, little man.” Henry was going with derogatory name calling now. He put his hand on my shoulder like I have no other option but to obey him. “We have to live with every chance we can get. Listen to what I have to say and we have fun and be fine” 


Henry was now talking like he owned the place. The little bit of height had gone to his head and got bloated by his big ego. He was trying to gain control of everything that was going on down here. 


“That will be fine if you do it but I am going to do my thing and live.” I pushed his hand off my shoulder and started to walk away. I hadn’t taken two steps when he grabbed me and threw me down on Artoria’s soft flesh. He then proceeded to stand on top of me to show me that he was in control.


“Listen here, you tiny peasant.” He spat down on my face in anger. He really wanted me to fall in line with his orders. “I am from a noble family with rich ties with magic. I know more about what to do with magic than your maggot of a family line could ever comprehend. So I am in charge here based on my royal bloodline and not some faggot from some backwater pig’s pen. So use your fish brain and listen to bloody hell of whatever I say!”


I wanted to blast him so hard with magic right now, I couldn’t cast an offensive spell yet with this new environment. He didn’t know about that since all he knew was size meant everything here and that was actually how it was until we could learn this new magic. Henry would be able to dominate me inside here, I was helpless to stand against him. Fortunately, I was not alone as a big hand reached down and picked him up.


It was Morina!


“You should listen to what John has to say.” Morina was now lecturing Henry. She was pretty pissed at him as well. He was the one who caused her to be here. “He has been here longer than any of us. He knows more of the ins and outs of what happens inside here.”


Henry was angry as well. He had got some power back but now someone was trying to take that away. His pride was getting in his way of accepting the current situation he was in. “Like I care! You stupid, bitch! I come from the great line of magicians from York. You two are nothing compared to me. You two should be on your hands and knees kissing my toes!”


Morina was definitely not happy with Henry being down here. She came here to get away from noble bullies but he showed up and made life miserable for her. And now that person was less than one fifth her size and trying to insult and torment her again.


“You don’t realize that we all are here because of you!” Morina's voice changed to a tone of warning, she hoped that Henry would catch the warning sign and stop with his prideful attitude. “If I was in your shoes, I would apologize to us and try to survive down here so we can find a way for all of us to get out.”


“Not going to happen!” Henry banged his hand against Morina’s fist in defiance.


“You will regret it if you don’t say your sorry.” 


“Not going to happen.”


“Last chance.” Morina tilted her head to the side. Clear indicator that she was really angry right now.


I was down below just watching this whole interaction between Henry and Morina from between Morina’s thighs. It was amazing that Henry wasn’t catching on to the situation he was in. His noble ass pride was not allowing him to have an inch of humility in the face of giantess. I watched as Henry made a big mistake.


“Eat shit! You asian whore!” Henry screamed. He was upset by being handled this way.


“I think I will.” Morina replied.


Morina opened her mouth and jammed Henry head first inside her maw. He reached up to his shoulders before it was too big for him to go deeper inside. He was flailing his legs and hands trying to get out of the situation he just put himself in. He insulted the wrong person at the wrong time. He was finally getting what he deserved as Morina was rotating his head around in her mouth.


“Mmmnnmfffth” She mumbled with a mouth full of bully.


I was just happy that Henry was being tormented by Morina in her mouth. He should be finally learning some sense from Morina’s punishment to listen to us and have some humility. I was sure when she spat him out, he would help us escape from here and all of us would be alive to tell the tale. I stood up to cheer Morina on.


“Way to go! Morina! Teach him a lesson!” I raised my hand in the air when I heard something I wasn’t expecting.


Click click!


Henry’s shoulders had dislocated as Morina shoved him deeper into her mouth. She was trying to swallow him. Henry was up to his chest inside Morina’s as his legs were kicking frantically in fear and his body shaking with pain at the sudden dislocation.


“Umm, Morina? This might be a little much.” I mumbled. It was too quiet for her to hear as I was a little terrified and excited at the same time.


Morina tilted her head back so it would be a straight shot down her throat for Henry. I could see the bulge in her throat of where Henry was located with his hips at her lips. He was trying to escape as best as he could from the doom that was waiting for him down below inside Morina’s belly. He had been swallowed by a woman’s tit and that didn’t faze him or fix his personality but now. He was being eaten alive by a woman inside another woman and this terrified him. He tried to fight his way out but Morina was holding his legs tight together as she shoved him up to his knees.


“Uuurh” Morina gargled as she let go of his legs that were now dangling upside down. Waving like crazy in the air to stop him from becoming food.


“Uuuaararghaa!” His muffled scream inside came out of Morina’s open mouth.


“Hhhurrg.” Morina grunted as she used the power of her mouth to pull that last bit of him inside and down her throat as I saw Henry’s legs disappear as she closed her mouth. The last thing I saw of him was the bulge going down her throat into her chest.


“Aahh” Morina exhaled with satisfaction as she put her hand on her stomach to feel Henry’s final struggle.


‘What was that for!?” I yelled up to her. I was scared of her at this moment as my girlfriend just ate another human.


“He was not going to listen to us at all so I thought this was the best course of action.” She was pretty smug about what she did.


“You just ate him!” I was wide eyed and shocked at her delight at what she did.


“He had it coming and plus this helps us out in the long run.” Morina giggled as she was being tickled by Henry’s final fight. “Buurpp! Excuse me.”


“How is this going to help us?” I was curious about her logic.


“If he makes it out alive, his attitude will be fixed that he won’t try to bully us or anyone else that comes here. He should learn his place from going through an ordeal like this.” Morina was still rubbing her swollen belly as she spoke about her logic.


“I can see that.” I nodded. “But what about if he dies?”


“If he dies, there will be an investigation into Artoria’s detention and she will be investigated and we will be pulled out of Artoria’s boobs.” Morina smiled. 


It was sound logic with that one. I didn’t think that Artoria was going to let us out by her own free will. The only way was to get an outside source to investigate a death that occured in the school without a body in detention. They would look in and around Artoria’s body for any signs of life. It was our only hope. I was more accepting of the idea now of Morina swallowing Henry. If it was someone else, it would be a problem. Henry deserved this for all the bullying he did to other people. 


“I can see the logic in that.” I concurred with Morina’s logic as she beamed with excitement of my agreement. She was waiting for my approval of her action. Morina did not want to make her boyfriend upset. “We just have to wait and see what happens later. So let us go to a safe ground before Artoria tries to play with herself again.”


“Okay.” Morina chirped as we stood up.


“BBBBBUUUUUURRRRRRPPPPPPPP!”


“Excuse me again.” Morina rubbed her belly in satisfaction with her huge belch.


We left the cave after that to start our new lives.



(A long long time after that. Approximately 20 years.)


I walked through the streets of the cave of Eden City with bliss as I looked at the cave walls in wonderment. We had found ways to mold the sides of Artoria’s flesh to make little inserts for places to live. There was also a network of trenches for milk to flow if Artoria got excited so it wouldn’t flood this settlement. The settlement of milk gland 17 was called Eden City, population 102, and I was the mayor of this town. There were other towns inside every milk gland here, some bigger some smaller, that we had a bustling nation form inside Artoria’s boob. I had been the leader for a while but had to step down due to our constitution, now there were three parties aiming for control and asking for my support. I declined and said that the population of over 1000 people here should decide and not me. They were happy with that and left me be with my family unless it was an emergency.


The only really big emergency that happened was when our magic powers seemed to deplete really fast. I was called up to discover what was happening, with some research we learned that Artoria was draining our magic powers for something. It was constant but we learned to adapt to the changing magical environment. We just had to be careful with using magic to live here. We learned charms worked very well here to establish a magic that Artoria couldn’t steal from our bodies. We presumed that the consistent drain was to extend her own life. We were fine as long she didn’t steal our life force.


I suddenly saw my son guiding a new person into the cave, there was some shaking earlier and more milk formed and went along the trenches to leak out of the nipple. 


“Who do we have here?” I asked my 15 foot son.


“An outsider, who recently got sucked in by the goddess, Artoria.” He motioned for the 8 foot woman to step forward.


She was british with brown hair tied in a short ponytail. She would have looked very official if she wasn’t naked. She was very toned and muscular. Firm ass, nice six pack, and 34C-cup breasts with a nice tan. 


“Welcome to Avalon, the nation inside Artoria’s left boob. This cave is called ‘Eden City’ and I am the mayor of the town. My son here will show you around and explain the dangers, benefits, and find you a home.” I welcomed her.


She only nodded. She seemed frightened by the ordeal that she just went through to get here. No one could blame an earthling who arrived here from being scared.


“Don't worry I will show you around.” my son gently pushed her to follow him. “I am a natural born Artorian so I know my way around.”  


I watched as he guided her to the walls to explain everything to her. I suddenly heard my name called as I turned around to see my pregnant wife number 3, Claire,  power walking to me.


“Your wife, Morina is about to give birth!” She panted.


“Well, I must get to her as soon as possible.” I ran to Morina to see the birth of my 14th child.

 

“I must be a lucky man.” I thought as I moved along inside Artoria’s boob with my new life.

Chapter End Notes:

This the last chapter involving John and his point of view. The next chapter will be what happens with Artoria and her point of view in the world in the aftermath of what she has done.

 

hope you enjoy the story. Artoria is having a little tale inside the story of 'A board game not for the family' so you all should check it out.

 

Constructive criticism is appreciated. it helps with the story. Review also help to make sure that I know what readers want.

The next chapter will be the last one and the story will be complete.