- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Artoria prepares for detention with John. She doesn't realize the effect the spell she was taught would have on her

I had been handed the assignment of punishing John. The headmaster, Merlin, gave it to me because all the other teachers would try to suck up to the minister to get a better position, not me. I thought that John had done the right thing to protect the other student from the minister’s son. The headmaster agreed with me but he said they had to do something to appease the minister. He told me to use the spell he taught me a while ago. It was a weird spell. He said it would be enjoyable for me and it wouldn’t harm John. I didn’t know how to punish John for this so I guess I would use it.


I went to the charm’s room to set up. It was far away from the dorms and the professor had taken a vacation to care for her parents. I was in my usual blue tight suit with blue thigh high socks. I had a window to show the top part of my cleavage. The artifacts I wore would be rough and this allowed my body to breathe. I prepared the runes in the middle of the students desks so in case he tried any funny business, I could deal with him swiftly. I was very competent in my combat abilities but I did not need that to lead to a duel between us. I went behind the desk and started to grade some papers that I need to grade.


John entered the room after a little while of me grading. He stood at the doorway for a little bit. We had not seen each other before. He wouldn’t be in my class until next year so we had unintentionally been avoiding each other. 


“Please come in, John,” I said.


He walked up towards me with brisk strides. When he had entered the rune’s circle in the middle of the desks, I spoke up.


“Stop, stay right there.” 


He stopped and stood straight up. I was finally able to get a good look at him. He was six foot tall with somewhat short blonde hair. He was well built and his delinquent look made him look pretty handsome. He seemed a bit rough but under the right light he looked gentle. He had a good sense of justice. He was totally my type. If I was back in high school again I would have tried to date him. 


“Do you know why you are here?” I asked. I got up and moved myself to the front of my desk. I was taller than him by a few centimeters (or would it be an inch or two there in America). The height difference would not bother me if I was younger. I sat down a little on my desk.


“I am here because I beat up some fellow students who were trying to cheat off another student by taking his homework.” He stated.


“Is there anything else?” I inquired more. 


“I used some magic while I was beating them up.” John replied.


“That is not exactly what I was trying to get at.” I countered. “One of the students that you beat up was the son of the prime minister of this country’s magic council. There are some serious ramifications of what you just did.”


He was shocked at that revelation. I would be shocked too but that kid needs to learn manners from somewhere. I was glad that John had shown him some.


“Ma’am.” John said. “I had only hit him because he was bullying another student. Shouldn’t he be punished for that. The bullied student is my witness.”


“The student did speak up for you. Under normal circumstances, you would just write an essay about how sorry you were. The minister’s son is going back for a week as his punishment. You, on the other hand, have to be punished by me. My punishment can be quite severe.” I said. 


My punishment is not going to be that severe. I would do the spell and have him do a quiz. It wouldn’t go farther than that if he didn’t do any funny business.


“This is absurd! How am I being charged for a crime for doing the right thing. This is bullshit!” He yelled.


“I do believe that you did the honorable thing. If it was up to me, you wouldn’t be punished. But I have a duty to fulfil so I am going to punish you to the best of my abilities.” I remarked.


He pulled out his wand and pointed at me. He was angry. “I am not to deal with this absurdity. I am going to go down fighting.”


I lifted my wand in defense. He was in the runes so he couldn’t cast magic. It would have been better if he charged me.


“Rejectus moveamus!” He yelled.


Nothing happened. 


I waved my wand to cast the spell silently that the headmaster taught me.


He became half his size. The clothes that he was in shrunk down with him to 3 feet. I walked over to him to begin his punishment.


“Sonarimya umptoonus!” He yelled a different spell.


I couldn’t blame him for trying again, I waved my wand again with the spell lighting the tip with a bright blue light. He became smaller until he was about 40 centimeters tall. I walked into the circle of runes and plucked his wand out of his hand. I picked him up with one hand and lifted him to my face. He was very cute at this size.


As I walked to the desk, I realized that I wanted more of him. This spell had awakened in me a fetish I did not know I had. The headmaster knew I was going to enjoy this spell. 


“I placed some runes down earlier that prevents anyone inside from casting magic. It doesn’t stop magic from being casted on the outside to someone inside. You should have paid more attention in charm class.” I said with a smirk. 


I was breathing pretty heavily. I was going to make this punishment harder than what I planned. I looked at him sexually excited as he was in my hands.

 

“Are you ready to begin your detention?”

Chapter End Notes:

Artoria is very aroused by this situation. Will John be okay?

 

Artoria is based off the same character in the fate/grandorder mobile game. She is based off the lancer form. I decided that she is a wizard in secret wizard world.

I would like constructive critiscism of my writing. I want to know were I can improve. I also want to hear all your opinion on the story