- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Get next week's story early, or add a character to an existing story by joining

https://www.patreon.com/kickyou

Or just to chat and stuff

https://discord.gg/AC87bgP

This was the voted on story for Halloween, please enjoy



“Come on!”  Lena begged her best friend and only buddy in High-School.  “I can’t complete my costume without you,” She begged. 

Andrew groaned as he looked at Lena literally praying with her hands that she placed on Andrews desk as she begged him for help.  She caught him before he could leave the class.  Andrew could see her eyes working up that sad begging look through her glasses.  “Why me though?”  Andrew asked already knowing the answer to the dumb request.

“Because you are literally my only friend,” Lena told him.  “Who else would I ask, my sisters?  Yeah right,” Lena scoffed before pushing her pleading words back at him, “You have to do this for me.  I spent way too long on my costume to not go trick or treat this year.”

“Lena, we’re in High-School.  Trick or treat is so…” Andrew tried to think of a word that wouldn’t sound mean to his pleading friend.

“Lame,” She asked already knowing his response.

“Yeah, lame,” Andrew repeated.

“Oh come on, is it lame?  You get to dress up and go around asking for free candy from neighbors, that’s freaking awesome!”  Lena exclaimed at the mere thought of it.

Andrew saw some of the looks from the other students eyeing Lena’s hyper active nature.  It was one of the reasons she didn’t really fit in with the others, and kind of what Andrew liked about her.  She was different from the other classmates, real about her self.  Or… it might be the fact that she was a big nerd and always helped him with his science and math home work.  That might have been the real reason.

Andrew let out a sigh, “What’s the costume?”

“YOU’LL HELP?!”  Lena nearly shouted.

Andrew gave her a look to be more subtle about it, “Shhh, yeah.  Yeah, I'll help you with your costume.  So what is it?”

Lena shook her head, “You wouldn’t know who it is, she’s from the AC comic series.  Her first appearance was on issue 122-”

Andrew let out a moan, “A comic book character?  What does that have to do with me?”

Lena gave him a pout, “See I knew you wouldn’t get it.  When did you become a stick in the mud?”

“Me?” Andrew asked as he and Lena started to head to their next class together.  “Sorry, but I grew out of comics and cartoons ages ago.”

“NO YOU HAVEN’T,” Lena protested as she pointed out very clearly that he was wrong. “I know you still watch-”

Andrew quickly hushed Lena as he looked around, “Shhhh, okay okay you got me, just shut up.”

Lena laughed as she busted Andrew for trying to pretend he was too cool for shows like that.  “Anyway,” Lena went on, “I need you to show up like 15 minutes before 7, okay?  There’s a little prep time that I need to calibrate before we can start trick or treating.”

“Calibrate… what?”  Andrew questioned her choice of words.

“Never you mind, just make sure your not late, got it?”  Lena told him.

“Fine, but you owe me for this, got it?”  Andrew told her as they walked into class.

 

 

“What the fuck is that,” Andrew asked Lena as he looked at the weird and quite certainly frightening device that was in her room.  The monstrous machine took up the majority of her room and looked like one of those crazy devices that those mad scientist invented.  Lena acted like it wasn’t a big issue.

“What?  It’s my shrinking machine.”

“Your what- no hold up, why??”  Andrew asked confused on so many levels.

“What?  I couldn’t complete my costume without building one,” Lena told him.

“A SHRINKING MACHINE,” Andrew repeated  “Why do you need a shrinking machine for a trick or treat costume?”

Lena smirked, “Because I couldn’t build a small human looking machine that would seem life like, so I did the most logical thing next, build a shrinking machine.  I figured I would just shrink you down and you can be my prop for the night,” Lena beamed at him.

“Sorry… what?  Shrink me???  NO!  NO WAY,” Andrew straight up refused  “There is no way that I’m shrinking to … to be something for your costume!  How did you even build this thing,” Andrew asked looking at the many wires and cables sticking out of the large platform looking device.  “Does it even work,” Andrew asked with just a hint of curiosity.

Lena gave Andrew a smirk, “YES, it works!  As for the how,” Lena got excited as she opened her mouth to explain.

Andrew cut her off, “Yeah, never mind.  Look just shrink someone else and go trick or treating with them,” Andrew told Lena as he started to head for the door.

Lena rushed over to stop him, “W-w-wait, you promised-”

“To help you, not to get shrunk,” Andrew explained pointing to the machine, “Besides it looks like it’ll give me cancer or something.  How do I know it’s safe?”

“Oh come onnnnn,” Lena rolled her eyes, “You have a higher chance of getting cancer from staying out in the sun too long, it’s completely fine…” Lena said before under breath, “for the most part.”

Andrew frowned as he though he heard her say something at the last part.  “What?”

Lena shook her head, “Nothing, you worry too much.  Come on, who else would I ask?  My sisters?  Taylor is grounded for picking a fight with someone at school,” Lena explained.  Andrew should have been surprised but Taylor was always a trouble maker and very hyper child.  Kind of like Lena with her science stuff. “And Kelly has to watch her tonight.  Besides, even if Kelly wasn’t watching Taylor, she had a date tonight… so that leave who exactly?”  Lena asked Andrew.

“… me.”

“Exactly!  So, come on?!  PLEASE!!!”  Lena begged.

“Oh my god...” Andrew muttered.  “I can believe this…”

Lena tried to sweeten the deal, “Look, I know how much you love those chocolate bars.”

Andrew paused his disgruntle reaction.  “Which one?”

Lena had a wicked grin, “The triple fudge chocolate cookie crisp bars, the ones with the chunks of chocolate chips inside...”

Andrew gulped… he did enjoy those.  “What’s your point?”

“Welllll,” Lena continued to smirk, “I was just going to say… I did some research around the neighborhood and Mrs. Vaun just so happen to have bough a whole bag.  AND,” Lena added, “Just going to say the size that you’ll be is about the same size as the chocolate bar.  You could literately eat your own body weight of it, if you wanted,” Lena slyly remarked.

“My body weight...” Andrew repeated as he was now imagining seeing the large bar of candy laid out before him.  He could so totally eat his size of triple fudge chocolate cookie crisp.  Andrew hesitantly thought it over.  “You sure about this?  I’m not going to be stuck like at that size, like forever?”

Lena quickly shook her head, “Nope, once you step back on the pad, POOF, you back to normal.”

Andrew grimaced, “Please don’t say poof.  Sounds like I'm going to explode or something.”

Lena nodded, “Okay, you step on the pad and ZAP-”

Andrew winced, “ZAP?!  Come on Lena...”

Now Lena was the one to get upset, “Well what do you want me to tell you?  The machine isn’t going to go ‘abracadabra’ and change you back.”

Andrew just shrugged, “I don’t know, but you’re really not helping.  Heck how do I know if I walk on there, I wont come out having like fly wings and fly head?”

“Oh come on Andrew, you been watching too many scifi films.  There’s like hardly a chance of that happen.”

Andrew paused, “Hardly?”

Lena laughed, “Oh stop worry and just step on the platform will you?”  Lena was starting to push and gently shove him toward the shrinking device.  Andrew wanted to protest some more and argue with Lena.  He wasn’t even sure the human sized candy bar was worth all this.  There were like a million things that went through Andrew’s mind and most of them were horrible possibilities of what might happen.  However it seemed that Lena really wanted him to do this.  Sadly Andrew followed through with her desire.  He stepped on the device and waited for it to happen.  “Alright,” Lena said standing off to the side with the controls.  “On the count of 3, okay?”

Andrew nodded.

“1, 2-” Lena hit the switch with Andrew completely unprepared.

It was over in a flash.

Andrew heard a popping sound and suddenly everything was enormous.  “WHAT HAPPEN TO 3!”  Andrew shouted out as he was hit with his new surroundings.  Lena’s room was beyond humongous as he felt like he wasn’t even in her room anymore.  The walls were distant and far off as they rose to the ceiling or more like the sky.  The machine that he was still on spanned out for yards in all directions as he would have to run for a few minutes at least to get to the side of the platform.  Andrew was still taking in the large world when he saw the massive sized Lena walking toward him.  Each step she took brought her that much closer.  Ever feature she had was magnified: her legs, her face, her chest, even the glasses she worse seemed enormous.  She came onto the platform and started to crouch down in front of Andrew causing him to step back a little out of instinct.  Lena examined Andrew as she looked him over.  “Perfect I knew it would work.  Okay, now that you’re this small, I just have to throw the rest on and than we can leave,” Lena said excited as she started to stand up.  Andrew watched as one second Lena was leaning down towering over Andrew like a couple story tall house, and than when she stood up she was larger than a skyscraper.  Her head was frighteningly high up in the air as she walked off.

“Wait, where are you going?”  Andrew called out as she left the room and went somewhere else.  “What am I suppose to do?!”  He shouted again knowing it was pointless.  He had to be about the size of her hand or so judging by her size to his.  Still, Andrew wasn’t sure if he should move.  Like what if the machine went off again if he moved?  What if it went off while he was still on it??  Would he get smaller?!  “Oh shit!”  Andrew moved as fast as he could frightened that the machine would turn on while he stood there and make him ungodly small.  Andrew hopped off the pad and down on the soft carpeted room.  The small shag carpet went up to his shins.  Looking back to the machine he watched as it did nothing.  “Better safe than sorry,” Andrew told himself.  

Now off the machine, he was able to look around the room.  It was fairly clean room.  There was something off to the side of the room past Lena’s bed, it was a small bin of dirty laundry.  Andrew would be lying if he never thought of Lena as someone he was attracted to.  As a typical High-Schooler, the thought crossed his mind a few times, and the sight of a few of her discarded clothes did stir something in him.  “I should compare my size to them… just to know my actual size...” Andrew told himself.  He didn’t need to tell himself twice as he headed over to the laundry basket in the room and quickly made his way there.  Sure enough the basket was well over his head, at least a good two or three times larger than he was, but luckily there was one item sticking out off the side of the bin.  It was a long nylon stocking hanging lose.  It was hanging off and just within arm’s reach.  Jumping up Andrew grabbed the material and relished in the feeling of touching them.  As he pulled slightly on them, he found that the foot end was the part hanging out.  Sure enough he was just as large as Lena’s soles.  His size would fit right under her feet… not to say that’s where he wanted to be.  The smell of Lena’s slightly old sock started to hit Andrew, and it was a smell that he wasn’t too opposed to smelling.  It kind of reminded him of her.

Andrew tugged on the sock slightly and was greeted by the material easily coming out of the bin and landing on him.  The smell of Lena’s foot filled Andrew’s sense of smell, as he was now literately covered in her scent.  The aroma coming off of the sock was making Andrew a little light headed.  It was hard for him not to be excited from this… did Lena always smell like-

“Alright, I’m almost ready,” Lena called out as Andrew was harshly ripped away from his thoughts.

CRAP!  This looked bad!  Andrew dropped the sock and ran back near the machine, he pretended like he didn’t just run over to Lena’s old sock to smell and caress it…

Andrew shook his head trying to get the thought out of his mind.  This was Lena, the goofy, nerdy, silly girl that Andrew knew all his life.  She was like more of a sister than a friend.  Andrew tried to think of Lena like he always had.  However that idea was thrown out the window when Lena came back into her room in her new outfit.  Andrew’s mouth dropped as he looked at Lena clade in what looked to be a slightly ripped and torn super hero outfit.

“Okay, ready,” Lena said as she walked into her room and spotted Andrew.

“LENA?!  THE HELL ARE YOU WEARING,” Andrew asked trying not to notice how the outfit clung very tightly to her body and showed of some nice patches of bare skin.

“What?” Lena asked not seeing an issue with her outfit.  “It’s Ms. Mountain from-”

Andrew shook his head, “I know the show!  But, really?!”

Lena frowned harder, “What?  It’s from the seventh edition when she-”

Andrew rolled his eyes.  Yeah, he knew which one she was talking about!  In fact it was the same comic that nearly got the series kicked due to the nearly adult suggestive looking outfits.  Which Ms Mountain happen to be the main reason with her size changing ability and less than fitting clothing that always tore when she grew.

“Lena, you can’t be serious,” Andrew said not sure if she heard him mutter.

Lena on the other hand was still talking about her outfit and finally pointed to Andrew, “And your professor Higens, the one who activated her growing genes!  See?  I told you it was a great costume,” Lena remarked as she headed over to Andrew and slowly picked him up and held his hand sized body in her fist.  Andrew was carried over to the mirror and watched Lena pose and hold Andrew up.  “Now you just have to act scared...” Lena remarked.

Which wasn’t hard for Andrew since it was now he found he had a fear of heights, like dangerously high heights, with the only thing holding him up was the hand of his nearly oblivious friend.  Andrew looked down, ohhhh yeah… he definitively found out he was terrified of heights now.

“Yeah, that’s perfect,” Lena said seeing Andrew’s fear on his face.  “You’re doing a good job.”

“Couldn’t you have built a small person for this!”  Andrew shouted at Lena.

Lena rolled her eyes as she stepped away from the mirror, “Yeah, but like I said, I didn’t have the time, and there’s no way I could program a robot to make actual human fear… well at least not in the time I had.  So this was the next best thing, an actual person.

“What if you drop me,” Andrew told Lena his biggest fear right now.

“Oh, you’ll be fine.  The machine condensed your density you SHOULD be fine.”  Lena remarked.

“Should???”

“Well… I haven’t tried it yet,” Lena told Andrew.  “In theory...”

“THEORY?”

“Well, we could try right now,” Lena shrugged, She started to open her finger ever so slightly.  Andrew felt the gentle pressure on him ease off as his feet were now dangling free from the small opening left by Lena’s fingers.

“LENA!  NO!! NOO!!! STOP!!!” Andrew screamed.

“OH MY GOD!” Lena laughed, “I’M JUST JOKING!  I’m not going to drop you, jeez,” Lena laughed as she quickly wrapped her fingers back around the screaming and kicking Andrew.

“THAT WASN’T FUNNY!”  Andrew yelled horrified at the experience and the fact that Lena was still smirking.

“Maybe just a little bit funny,” Lena teased.

Andrew narrowed his eyes in anger at Lena, “Just hurry up and get this stupid candy so I can go back to my normal size.”

Lena didn’t say anything as she started to head out of her room. She closed her door and started to walk toward the front door.  As Andrew was carried around the house to the door, he wasn’t sure if he was starting to develop a sense of motion sickness.  The walking that Lena was doing was bobbing and weaving Andrew just enough that he felt like he was on a boat or airplane.  This wasn’t as easy as Lena made it seem it was going to be.

“Alright, I’m heading out,” Lena called out as she grabbed a simple pumpkin pail for the candy she planed to collect.  Lena was hurrying out the door when her older sister stopped her.

“You know this is bullshit right,” Kelly spoke from the kitchen.  “I had a date tonight!  And mom makes me watch the brat,” Kelly muttered.

“Well, I had plans to go trick or treating in the first place,” Lena defended herself.

Andrew watched Kelly, the oldest sister walking into the living room.  She was in tight fitting shorts and a no sleeve tank top that told Andrew she wasn’t planning on leaving the house.  Kelly didn’t notice Andrew or just didn’t care as she plopped down on the couch and kicked up her feet on the table with a beer in her hand.  “So?”  Kelly said sounding upset.

“And your the oldest,” Lena added trying to make Kelly see her point.

“Again,” Kelly stated sipping the beer, “So?  Does that mean I can’t go out and hook up with people?  I mean just cause I'm over 22 doesn’t mean I'm Taylor’s personal babysitter.  She gets into one little fight at school and breaks her glasses, so mom grounds her for a week.  Halloween week too!  God… so unfair,” Kelly complained as she sipped from her beer before adding, “Can you get me some Skittles?”  As if Lena was going shopping for candy.

“Uh, if I get any sure,” Lena told her.

Kelly seemed pleased by this and nodded, “Thanks.”

“No problem,” Lena added as she started to head out.

“Oh and nice toy, almost looks real,” Kelly added as Lena left.

 

 

“Trick or treat,” Lena said happily while holding Andrew in her fist and the bucket out with her other.

“Oh my,” An older lady responded, “Wh-what are you suppose to be??”

“I’m a superhero, and this,” Lena said holding up Andrew for the woman to see, “Is the main villain, my arch-nemesis, Dr Higens.”

“H-hello,” Andrew responded waving to the kind looking woman.

“So life like… you must have done a lot of work,” She told Lena.  “Here you go sweetie,” The older woman said dropping a triple fudge chocolate cookie crisp bar in the pumpkin bucket.  Andrew watched the holy grail of candies vanish into the orange orb that Lena was carrying.  His prize had been acquired, and now it seemed like this might have been worth it.  Andrew felt a sense of joy out of seeing the large chocolate bar he was promised get added to the collection of candy that Lena had gathered so far.

“Thanks, have a nice Halloween,” Lena told the woman before walking off.  

“Think you got enough candy yet,” Andrew asked.  With his promised candy finally collected, he was kind of ready to go back to being normal.  Sure it was kind of fun seeing the reactions of kids and parents alike doing a double take on him when he gave them a wave as they passed by.  Yet Andrew would say he had enough fun for the night.

“It’s barely been an hour,” Lena complained.  “Besides I still haven’t gotten any Skittles for Kelly.”

“You could just buy some from the store on the way back,” Andrew protested.

Lena gave Andrew a sour look, “What?  That’s so lame!  I can’t do that.”

Andrew just sighed as he really didn’t have a say in it, “Fine… just hurry up will you, your hand is making me all sweaty,” Andrew complained.  Lena hadn’t let him go since she picked him up.  He wasn’t sure if it was to keep the outfit together or she enjoyed carrying him around like this.  Either way being wrapped up by her fingers and palm was starting to make him sweat a little more than he was comfortable with.  Andrew wasn’t sure if Lena heard him or not, but she decided to go to a handful of more homes that had their lights on for the trick or treaters.  After a few more houses, Lena finally got some Skittles and a few more treats before it was finally time for them to head back.

“See, it wasn’t that bad,” Lena offered to Andrew as she walked home.

“Maybe for you,” Andrew replied.  “I’m all sweaty and gross now,” Andrew complained.

“Hey, your not the only one sweating,” Lena protested.  “This outfit isn’t exactly very comfortable either.”  Andrew could see Lena pulling at certain parts of her outfit as if to emphasize what she meant.  “I’m gonna need a bath when I get home,” Lena told Andrew.

Andrew didn’t try to think of Lena in the bathroom, instead he tried to think of the candy bar he was promised.  It help take the image of Lena out of his mind and focus on something else.  Andrew thought of how much that bar of chocolate goodness would weigh, how much he could eat before getting sick and than still eating some more.  With his mind off things, it wasn’t surprising that they were already back at Lena’s place.  Lena opened the front door and walked inside.  Andrew didn’t see Kelly but the cans of beer left on the counter top in the kitchen told him that they weren’t the only ones that had enjoyed tonight. 

Lena quickly headed to her bedroom and dumped the candy pail on her carpet near the device that changed Andrew’s size.  Grabbing a small piece of candy, Lena tossed it in her mouth and enjoyed the sweet treat.  “Mmm, that’s good.  Alright, gonna take a nice bath,” Lena told Andrew as she set him down.  “Go ahead and enjoy your share of the candy,” Lena continued to tell Andrew.  She went over to the controls on the machine before hitting a few buttons and a soft hum turned on.  “When you’re ready to change back, just walk on the pad.  It’s set to revert your size after you walk to the middle.”

“That’s it?”  Andrew asked sounding skeptical at first. 

Lena grabbed some clean clothes from her dresser.  “Uh, yeah?  What, did you think it was going to be hard to change you back to normal?”

“Umm, well to be honest, yeah?”  Andrew told Lena.

Lena shook her head as she walked toward her door, “Well just don’t eat all the candy, got it,” Lena warned Andrew before she walked out the door and closed it from behind her.

It was just Andrew and literately a mountain of candy left in the room.  Andrew gazed at the stash of food that Lena collected tonight.  Well, there was only one thing he wanted right now, and it seemed like he would have to dig for it.  Sighing at the fact that Lena could have at least fished out his candy before leaving, Andrew started his quest for his prize.  Heading over to the massive pile of candy, Andrew started to pull and push candy packages out of the way.  He found, Kelly’s skittles before he found his chocolate fudge cookie bar.  Andrew was probably halfway in through the mound of collective candy and he still hadn’t found the one he wanted.
 
“Oh come on… I bet it’s at the very bottom,” Andrew replied as he was literally digging through the candy.  He saw all kinds of different colored packaging and shapes of chocolate bars and fruity candy like treats, but not the dark black wrapper that was unique to his favorite candy.

“Stupid size thing...” Andrew complained as it would have been found it in a mater of seconds if he was normal size, but that defeated the purpose of eating the bar at his current height.  He wanted to-

The sound of Lena’s door opening and a set of footsteps coming inside startled Andrew.  He let out a shocked sound from the noise and suddenly a small wave of candy fell on him.  He had a large orange and brown covered candy bar about half his size fall on his face.  He just had enough time to shove the annoying thing out of his face to see a massive figure hovering over the pile of candy.  It was Taylor, Lena’s little sister.

Andrew wasn’t thinking, so he didn’t say or move.  He was too busy looking up at the young girl who had a grin on her face.  “If I can’t go trick or treating, I'll just take some of Lena’s,” She whispered with a snicker.  However the look on her face wasn’t what made Andrew pause for so long, it was the lack of something that caught his attention.  Taylor was a spitting image of Lena when she was that age, which meant she wore glasses just like Lena did.  They both were technically as blind as a bat without them.  So Andrew frowned as he noticed the girl didn’t have them on.  This was made more clear when Taylor bent down and squinted as she started to push her hand toward the candy pile.  The massive body size hand was aiming toward Andrew.

“U-uh, Taylor?  You can see me right,” Andrew called out, but apparently not loud enough.  The large fleshy fingers were splayed out as the palm of Taylor’s hand collided with Andrew and a few other bits of candy.  Andrew felt the strength of the child pushing him deeper in with the candy.  “Wait-” Andrew shouted only to have the fingers wrap around not just him but a few candy bars as the large fingers crushed the air right out of Andrew.  His hands and legs were crushed to his body while he was pinned to what looked to be a chocolate bar and… his candy bar! 

Taylor was holding Andrew, the triple fudge chocolate cookie crisp bar, and another random candy bar too.

“H-hey… you… found it,” Andrew wheezed as he tried to breath with half his lungs being crushed by the sister.  “You can...let go now,” Andrew whispered again as he looked up at the child’s face as she looked at him and her hand.

“I can’t tell what I got,” She complained as she slowly pulled and pushed her fist back and forth trying to decide what was in her hand.  The child could only see blurry colors. 

Andrew tried to move but he was effectively pinned.  It was now that he missed Lena’s caring and gentle hand, it was nothing like her sister’s monstrous hand.  It felt like any more pressure and Andrew’s spine was going to snap.  “W-wait,” Andrew cried out silently as he couldn’t get enough air in his lungs from the fingers gripping him and the chocolate bars together.

Taylor let out a sigh and shrugged, “Meh, candy is candy.”

It was at this point that Andrew felt a strong sense of dread… did she not see him?  Could she not hear him?!

Andrew’s dread turned to panic as he watched the blind like child take her free hand and aim for the collective stash she had clamped in her palm.  Andrew gasped out loud as the large head sized finger tips hover above him.  They moved slightly toward his face.  Andrew winced, not from the pain of being crushed in Taylor’s hand but from the impending fingers.  Just when Andrew was waiting for the fingers to pinch his head, he heard the sound of something else being grabbed.  Opening his eyes he saw Taylor actually grabbed the candy bar next to him.  She pulled and tugged at the wrapper, peeling away the black casing.  It was now that Andrew felt his heart drop… that was suppose to be his candy.

However this sadness soon vanished as he watched with horror as the child’s face came rushing toward her fist.

“Ahhh,” Andrew cried out as the little child’s mouth widen large enough to swallow what looked like her entire fist.  The sound of Taylor’s teeth and lips slamming down on the chocolate fudge candy bar next to Andrew caused him to have a panic attack.  The horrendous sound of candy being crushed and snapped in half right next to Andrew freaked him out as he cried out and tried to move away.  He was stuck fast…

Taylor pulled her face away from her fist as she started to chew.  Her lips parted with each smack of her lips.  Andrew was disgusted and frightened as he watched the show.  Taylor munched and smashed all the food in her mouth quickly as her teeth destroyed the chunks of chocolate fudge and cookie bits.  The brown mashed food oozed around her teeth and some down her lips as she kept smacking her lips together enjoying the taste.  “Mmmm, oh tat’s gud, mmm” Taylor spoke with her full mouth still eating.  Andrew was just close enough that he was hit in the face with some cookie crumbs that flew from her open mouth.  “Ahhh,” Taylor sighed as she gulped the mass of food down. 

Andrew watched as Taylor maneuvered her free open hand back to her fist.  She grabbed the bitten off candy bar and started to pull more out so it stuck out of her fist a little more.  Andrew tried to tug himself free as she loosen her grip ever so slightly, but it only caused Andrew to slide a smidgen deeper into her crushing fist.  Andrew watched the giantess come back for a second bite of the chocolate cookie bar.  This time she wanted more than just a bite, she shoved her entire hand into her face as she bite down hard on the candy bar sticking out of her hand.

“NOOO-” Andrew wheezed as he saw the looming lips of the child come in for the kill.  They smashed just on top of Andrew’s forehead as they wrapped around that and the other wrapped up chocolate candy bar next to him.  He heard and felt the teeth inches from his forehead slice and decapitate more of the candy next to him as the crunching and crushing of the candy vibrated from those lips.  Worse than that, some saliva started to drip form Taylor’s lips,pooling just around his head and droop down onto Andrew.  His head started to get covered with the brown sticky hot goo as Taylor continued to munch on the bar a little before pulling her face away from her fist and went back to devouring the food in her mouth.  Andrew let out a scared and horrified sound as he tried to whip his head around to fling the goo from his head.  Some of it splattered off but most of it stayed pinned to his hair and face.  Worse, he got some in his mouth and nose.  The taste of Taylor’s spit hit him.  There was that sweet nice chocolate taste from the candy bar she was eating right now, and the rest was from her dinner.  The older and more robust scent of beef and onions from whatever the hell she ate.  It was not a good combo.

Taylor soon finished her mouthful of food before again gulping the pile of brown melting chocolate and crispy cookie wafers that made up the candy bar.  The sound of the gulp was louder this time as Taylor ate more than the first time.  Andrew let out a whimper as he saw the fingers moving around looking for the bitten candy in Taylor’s hand.  She found it after poking Andrew in the face a few times…

Once the fingers found what she was looking for, Taylor pulled the rest of the candy out of her hand.  Andrew had just a brief moment of room to move when the bar was slide out from her fist.  Yet it wasn’t enough time for Andrew to do more than shift slightly before the walls came pinching back around him.  Any space that was left from the triple chocolate fudge cookie bar being pulled out vanished when Taylor readjusted her grip around the remaining pieces of candy in her hand.

Still unable to move, Andrew could only watch as Taylor shoved the rest of the candy into her mouth.  Puffing out her cheeks to accept the size of food she was stuffing in her maw.  Andrew watched as the only thing he wanted all night get devoured by this little child who was so blind, he was surprised she was able to walk around the house without running into something.  Andrew felt any hope he had vanish when Taylor swallowed the last mouthful of the chocolate bar.  She slowly brought Andrew and the rest of the candy she nabbed to her face.

Suddenly Andrew watched as Taylor’s cheeks puffed out and a loud burp exploded past the lips of the girl and into Andrew’s face.  The smell was worse than the saliva that was drying on his face.  It also didn’t help that the child just chuckled at the noise not caring about expelling the stench into his face.  Although she couldn’t see him, Andrew couldn’t help but feel insulted that it was Taylor’s body mocking him over the candy bar.

“What else do I have,” Taylor spoke to herself as she again tried to examine her hand.  She spun and turned her hand examining the rest of her candy that was left.  However, she couldn’t tell for the life of her.  Again she gave a half-hearted shrug like she did before as she went for the other pieces of candy.  Andrew watched as Taylor grabbed the other candy bar leaving him alone in her fist as she pulled and bite apart the candy wrapping.  She took one hard bite and the look on her face turned to disgust.  She quickly dropped the bitten candy and swallowed before sticking her tongue out, “Coconut… hate coconut!”

Andrew watched as Taylor now was focused on him.  “Better not be coconut...”  She muttered as she tried to examine Andrew better.  Taylor’s face came rushing toward Andrew as he expected her to take a bite out of him to find out what he was made of.  However Taylor’s face hovered over Andrew as a sudden rush of air was sucked past him.  Taylor was sniffing.

“What…” Taylor frowned.  “What kind of candy are you,” She asked obviously to herself.  She did one more sniff, “Chocolate but… something else… definitely not coconut, huh,” Taylor said confused.  Andrew wasn’t sure if Taylor was smelling his fear, but it was building as the hungry giantess seemed more appeased with him than she did with the last candy bar.  Yet Taylor wasn’t done inspecting him.  Soon Taylor twisted her hand.   

Andrew felt the fingers around him lessen and let him get a good full breath in.  Andrew was starting to  put air in his lungs when Taylor said, “Orange and blue wrapping paper?  What kind of candy has that?”  Taylor’s large fingers were back to grabbing at Andrew holding part of his body as the other fingers went for his clothes.  Andrew let out a muffled cry as he felt the large grubby fingers grab and hook his shirt and pants and tore them off his body with no effort.  In fact the plastic wrap on the other candy bars held up stronger than Andrew’s clothes.  Andrew didn’t see it coming but Taylor’s long sticky young ran up his back as she gave him a lick.  Andrew let out a startled yelp in the fist that covered his face.  He tried to wiggle his feet and kick them, but Taylor held his other feet in her other closed fist. 

Andrew was being held like a kitkat bar between the little child’s fist, nude… and she was licking him.

“Not much of a taste… salty too?  OH, maybe it’s one of those sweet cream filled ones!”  Taylor said excited.

“NOOOO!”  Andrew screamed as he saw Taylor’s face through a small gap in her fingers around his face.  He was being held like some kind of corn on the cob as the child looked blindly at his midsection.  Her teeth were covered in a dark brown sheen as her chompers were exposed as she went to bite into his gut-

“TAYLOR MALLORY, YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO BE IN BED!”  Kelly’s angry voice roared, startling Taylor so much she dropped Andrew.  Andrew was never so happy to see Kelly right now as she stood in the doorway looking really pissed…

“I-uh, um,” Taylor sputtered before she stumbled quickly toward the door trying to not run into anything.

“C-careful,” Kelly stuttered as she tried to help her sister to the door, “I hope you,” Kelly paused for a second as she blinked a little, “got your fill.  Now bed!”

Taylor left the room leaving Kelly standing in Lena’s room.

“Stealing from Lena… little brat,” Kelly muttered as she looked at the pile of candy.  “Better not eaten MY skittles… skittles, skittles where you at,” Kelly laughed as headed for the candy.

Andrew was just glad that Kelly didn’t need glasses like her sisters.  She had good eyesight she would be able to-

Kelly wobbled a little as she came to the candy pile, she stumbled a little before hiccuping and started to paw through the pile of candy that Andrew landed near.

“Is she drunk,” Andrew asked not really seeing someone drunk before.

Sure enough there was a smell coming from Kelly as she swept and pushed unwanted candy out of the way and over the floor.  It was the smell of all the cans of beer she downed tonight while watching Taylor.

Andrew, had a new plan.  Maybe wait till the drunk sister left the room and-

Andrew’s thoughts froze as Kelly’s face looked at him.  Or to be more exact the small bag of Skittles next to his feet.

“uh, oh… um here,” Andrew was about to reach for the bag when Kelly’s large hand swiped up Andrew and the red package of sweets.

“Yes!  Skittles, my fav… and…?  Oh,” Kelly’s face tilted looking at Andrew in her hand.  “It’s that toy!  The one that… uh Lena made.  For her outfit,” Kelly nodded as she recognized Andrew.

“A-actually,” Andrew started to speak to correct the giantess.

“Ohhhhh, no way!” Kelly said surprised and tightening her hand in response to her words.  “It talks?  What else does it do… wow, looks so life like,” Kelly blinked wider looking at the “toy” in her hand.  Andrew might have heard that phrase too many times tonight.

Doing two things at once, Kelly bit into the skittles package and spit out the top as dumped the small amount of sugary orbs into her mouth and started to chew.  Just like her sister she liked to talk with her mouthful.  “Hehe… sum noce detells,” Kelly muttered from her chewing mouth.  “Even got a ...” Kelly sputtered as she looked down there at Andrew’s junk.  “WHOA,” Kelly started to walk out of Lena’s room closing the door behind her.  Andrew let out a startled sound as Kelly spun him upside down to look at him more.  She gulped down her mouthful of skittles before saying, “Been a while… haven’t seen one of these in a LONG time… suppose to tonight.  But nooooo sister got to be a bitch,” Kelly sighed. 

Andrew was trying to talk but like Taylor and very unlike Lena, Kelly had a firm grip on his body.  He was being carried up side down, and it seemed Kelly didn’t find his struggling all that strange.  Maybe she thought it was his “programming” or was too drunk to notice or maybe something else.  Whatever the case, Kelly didn’t seem to care as she kept looking at his dick.  It was embarrassing for Andrew to be seen like this by Kelly, but she didn't seem to mind as she continued to inspect the toy.

It wasn’t till the sound of another door closing and locking that Andrew stop moving.  Where were they?  Andrew heard the sound of a bed creaking before he was dropped.  He landed on something dark and spongy as he looked around.  The room was dimly lit.  Andrew just made out some shapes and stuff before he turned around and saw Kelly starting to sit, with a little wobble, on the bed.

“Wanted to have some fun… to get off a few times...” Kelly muttered obviously sounding upset. 

Andrew was going to say something and saw that there were more empty cans in Kelly’s room.  She grabbed one that wasn’t finished and tilted it back and drank it.  Andrew watched Kelly hiccup again before she set the empty hollow can on her night stand.  Andrew didn’t know why he wasn’t moving or talking more.  Maybe it was fear, or curiosity, or maybe something else.

It wasn’t till he saw something cross Kelly’s face before she nodded, “I still could...”

“Oh, no,” Andrew whimpered as Kelly started to lean forward.  Her mass caused the bed to creak as she slumped forward.  The shift in weight threw Andrew off balance.  Her two hands were already reaching out for him.  “Wait, no, stop!”  Andrew called out.

“Yeah...” Kelly chuckled as her hands wrapped around Andrew’s body.  “Lena went all out, a toy that begs,” Kelly seemed excited at those words.  As soon as Andrew was grabbed again and brought to Kelly’s face he started to try and cry out for help or for her to recognize him but they were just gasp from her grip.

Kelly looked surprised at his reactions, “Oh, is this thing press-” suddenly Kelly’s lips balloon as a quick burp past her lips and hit Andrew as she was speaking.  The smell of beer was strong but the hint of skittles was still on her breath as she continued without pause, “ure, sensitive,” Kelly asked herself giving Andrew another squeeze.

Sure enough from the lack of fresh air caused by the burp and tight her tight grabbing, Andrew reacted by wincing and struggling for something to put in his lungs.

“oh… it is!  Hehe,” Kelly responded with squeezing again enjoying the squirming Andrew was doing.  She kept squeezing and crushing Andrew, enjoying his reactions.

“I wonder…” Kelly smiled as she toyed with Andrew, “wouldn’t hurt,” Kelly answered her own question.  Andrew on the other hand was having issues trying to stay conscious from the constant squeezing and moving around that Kelly was doing with his body.  He found himself slowly falling as Kelly moved her hand with him in it downward.  He flew past her belly and soon to the slim fitting shorts that she had on earlier today. 

Andrew stop struggling for two reasons, the first was because it wasn’t helping and he was getting tired.  The second reason was because where he was going he was too shocked to even consider struggling.  He watched with a sense of fear and wonder as Kelly moved both her hands and Andrew close to the top of her shorts.  Andrew watched as Kelly moved her right hand to hook and pull down her shorts revealing herself to him.  Although it was dark, Andrew was able to make out more than he could have possibly dreamed of seeing in his life.  He saw what he assumed were Kelly’s pubs, or what was left of them.  It seemed she trimmed most if not all of it down to the smallest tuft of fuzz.  She must have cut it recently for tonight because even Andrew had more down there than she did and he just started to grow some.

Andrew’s body went limp as Kelly kept leading Andrew lower and closer to his destination.  The mounting dread and a small hint of excitement swelled in Andrew as he could just make out Kelly’s slit as he approached it.  This was the first time seeing a woman down there in actual real life.  Andrew was at a loss of words as he tried to examine the entrance that was barely visible in the dark.  He wanted to continue to look in awe at the sight, but Kelly had other plans.  She continued her motion with her hands.

“w-wa-wait,” Andrew finally got out, but was way too late.  Kelly couldn’t have possibly heard him as she held him just in front of her lower lips.  Andrew watched the folds around the opening slowly widen just a degree, Kelly was getting turned on right now.  The open gap slowly open just a smidge more, and Andrew was plunged in without warning.  The hot fleshy skin was just wide enough to swallow Andrew up to his shoulders causing him to wince and cry out.

Okay, that wasn’t fun…

Kelly’s hands went to work trying to wedge more and more of Andrew in.  One hand pushed Andrew while holding his butt and legs, preventing any struggling from that end.  Kelly’s other hand was trying to widen herself and ease more of Andrew’s upper body past the narrow gates into her depths.

Andrew started to catch his breath as he inhaled to scream at Kelly.  His lungs caught the scent of Kelly’s depths as her aroma hit him in the face.  A smell that he wasn’t familiar with causing him to pause and frown at the smell.  This was however all Kelly needed to shove more of Andrew inside her.  He was now hip deep in Kelly causing him to cry out in alarm as his legs were still being held by Kelly.    With more of his body inside of Kelly, the air was stronger inside than near the entrance as the smell of Kelly rolled over his entire upper body.  The heat was also no joke, it was worse than Taylor's mouth.

Andrew jerked his arms to try and grab something when his hand slide over one of the fleshy walls wrapped around him.  The wall’s reaction was a twitching sensation as things seemed to come to life.  Kelly’s insides were sensitive to his movement, and she must have enjoyed the feeling of him moving because she started to pull Andrew out.  Andrew’s feet were being tugged as he was nearly yonked outside, but was sent back up to his ankles as Kelly stabbed him deeper.

“Ahhh,” Andrew yelled as he was thrust further inside than ever before.  He had to be getting closer to whatever was emitting the smell cause it was much much stronger now.  Something warm and sticky touched Andrew’s shoulder.  Andrew quickly squirmed to try and get it off of himself.  However this only seemed to have added more fluids on him, landing on his other shoulder and forehead, “What the fuck-”

Andrew was dragged by his feet back out to his chest and than forcefully shoved back inside.  Trying to slow himself down, Andrew pushed his arms out and in front of himself, as he rubbed and bumped into every inch of Kelly’s insides.  Andrew could feel his hands starting to get covered in more of that syrup that seemed to be coating more of the walls around him.  Sure enough when he was shoved deep inside again, he got a faceful of the mysterious fluids.  It was now that Andrew panicked even more as the liquid covered his eyes and mouth.  He quickly struggled harder than before to remove the gunk.  As he freaked out and struggled, he felt the walls come to life as they were more active than before.  A soft thumping could be heard as the walls squeeze a little and got just a little more stuffy in there.  The walls around Andrew pulsated with the thumping flowing sound.  It sounded like a heart beat.

His thoughts were torn from him as he was yanked back again by his thighs.  Kelly never left Andrew inside her longer than a few moments before he was slickly pulled backwards and than shoved back.  Andrew’s body was starting to get used to the shape of Kelly, or her insides were getting used to his shape. He didn’t know which was worse, but he had little to no time to think about it.  Kelly speed seemed to be picking up as she started to ram Andrew in a little deeper, now his feet were being pushed  past her lower lips.  He was now completely inside with Kelly’s finger tips pinching his feet to keep him from sliding all the way inside.

The tempo was picking up as Kelly’s walls were gently pinching Andrew on his way in and out.  The thumping was louder and faster as it was clear Kelly liked this.  Andrew on the other hand wasn’t as thrilled as Kelly was.  At first it might have been new and fun for him, now it was just tormenting.  The air was stuffy and hot, the sloshing sounds and Kelly’s heart beat was all he could hear.  The walls were starting to grab and squeeze harder than before.  Andrew thought his foot or ankle was about to pop off from the constant yanking and pushing that Kelly was doing to him.  The warm slime oozing over him felt like it was seeping in past his skin and to his soul.  Soiling his very being. 

At some point things were going so fast, that it was a blur for Andrew.  All he knew was this was the crescendo as Kelly plunged him in to the depths of her core.  Andrew felt her fingers slip off his foot.  Kelly’s walls came to life as they pinched and squeezed around Andrew crushing his body into what he figured was the shape of Kelly’s vagina.  As the walls collapsed and held his body, the fluid level’s started to rise as the space around him vanished.  He was soon washed up in the massive amount of cum that squeezed any air out of the enclosed space.  Andrew tried to move, but as slick as he was, the walls were tighter.  The pulsating beating throbbed through Andrew as Kelly’s heart beat sky rocketed.  There were muffled noises outside that were lost from the cream in his ears.  Just as Andrew thought he was going to drown or break, the walls spasmed a little more and loosened up before rippling.  Andrew’s body was being pushed out by the waves that were sent through the fleshy tunnel.  Andrew found his feet sticking out into the cold air.  Soon his hips were dripping out… than his chest.  Sadly that seemed to be all that Kelly wanted to let go, as her vaginal lips stayed clamped down on the rest.

“le-let...m-me go,” Andrew weakly demanded as he wiggled and tried to slide out…

It felt like forever but finally with a wet slick plopping sound his head was free and he fell down on the soft mattress.

Andrew looked around and saw that Kelly wasn’t moving.  Was she okay?

The sounds of a deep breath and a snore following it, told Andrew she was fine…

“Oh god,” Andrew shivered at the cold air on his damp hot skin that was still cooling down from that ordeal.  Now he really needed a shower…

Andrew didn't know how long it took but he made it to Kelly’s door.  It still felt like he was soaked in her juices.  Andrew looked at the light coming from the bottom of the door.  Figuring that he might as well try, Andrew went to slide under the door at his size.  It seemed he was just barely going to fit when he slipped right under the door with the help of some slippery juices left on him from Kelly.

Not wanting to think about it, Andrew looked down the hallway and saw that Lena was STILL in the bathroom.  She was taking her sweet time bathing, that was for sure.  Strangely the thought of Lena bathing only made Andrew want to wash himself up more rather than wondering what she might look like in the bath.

Andrew headed to Lena’s room and thanked god that Taylor didn’t sneak back inside.  He went to the ripped up shreds of clothing, only to find his underwear was the only thing to survive the harsh hand of the little girl.  Of course it would be just these.

Andrew put them on and stepped onto the pad.  He stood in the middle and the way the night was going, half expected it not to work.  Yet, the sounds of the machine coming to life filled the room and soon, Andrew was back to normal… well normal size, he still had a few strands of Kelly stuck to parts of his body, and he was also in his undies, in Lena’s room.  Deciding to head home as quickly as possible before something ELSE happened to him, Andrew was out of Lean’s house and heading home without even saying bye to Lena.

Andrew got a lot of, “Nice costume,” “Pervert,” and snickering as he walked past people who were still out trick or treating.

“Stupid Halloween….” Andrew grumbled as he got home.

 

 

It had been a few days since that Halloween night.  Andrew wasn’t sure if he was imagining it or not, but he swore he could still smell Kelly on him.  No matter how much he washed.  Andrew sat in class waiting for the bell to ring.  Once it was rung everyone started to leave class.  Andrew started to do the same when Lena came by.

“Hey!”  She called out.

“Hey,” Andrew replied with less enthusiasm than normal.

“So,” She continued as she stood there while Andrew was getting his bag.  “You know how my outfit and costume was a blast and all that?  I thought, ‘Hey, maybe I should show it off to others!’ you know?”

Andrew was half listening as he just nodded.  He tried not to think of that night.

“So, I started to look up something and, well, your free this weekend right?”

Andrew paused.  “I-”

“Of course you are,” Lena cut in already knowing he didn’t have any plans.

Suddenly Lena slapped a sheet of paper on his desk.  Andrew frowned as he looked at the paper.  “What is this,” Andrew asked picking it up.

“I’m going to cosplay at Comic-con!  You know dress up show off my outfit and everything.”  Andrew continued to frown only to finally have it all click as he looked at Lean who was smiling, “So, I need a tiny favor” Lena said showing the size of the help she needed.  “I need you to come with me and help complete my outfit, you know just like the other night.”

Andrew felt his face drain of color at the mention of him shrinking again...