- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

TAGS: Body Climbing, Boobs, Feet, Boots, Unaware, Amy Kobayshi

Sheo

With Crow safely, if tightly, crammed under Amy's boob, he could only stay still until she was done with her shower. It was hot (in more ways than one) but at least he wasn't falling down toward the drain.

A few minutes later, Amy turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. Then, she walked over to the towel she had folded on her sink and stretched. That caused her boob flesh to finally loosen its hold on Crow, but he wasn't ready for that, so he lost his grip and fell toward the floor.

Instead of landing there, he crashed into her towel, where he got a clear view of Amy's dripping naked body from below. He didn't have long to stare before she grabbed her towel, not even noticing him on it. Possibly because she took off her glasses.

Crow was rubbed across every inch of the massive woman, all while she innocently dried off her wet skin. She even hummed a tune while doing so.

By the time she was dry, Crow wasn't even sure where he currently ended up, but he at least knew that he was somewhere on her titanic body.

Then, she walked toward her bedroom to get dressed, unaware of her tiny passenger…

 

Crow

Being trapped under Amy's boob, while hot and cramped, was pretty pleasant all things considered. Crow could safely listen to the rhythmic sounds of Amy's breathing and her heart beating, which were fairly soothing even with the ever present noise of the shower in the background. He suddenly felt exhausted after all that he went through, so without much thought, he nuzzled into her skin and took a short nap, falling asleep almost immediately.

That nap only lasted a few minutes though since while her booming footsteps didn't wake him up, being dislodged from her underboob certainly did. Still a bit groggy, he had no time to grab hold of anything and fell towards the floor, bracing himself for the inevitable impact.

However, he made contact with something much sooner than expected, and after opening his eyes, he realized he was on her towel, which meant he was in for another round of being scrubbed along Amy's body.

The experience was similar to when he was on her washcloth, but Amy put much more force behind her towel than her washcloth, humming a tune all the while and sending constant vibrations throughout Crow's body. He was pressed deep into Amy's body as she moved him along her skin, giving him very little room to breathe and move. She moved her towel down her body like her washcloth too, starting with her hair, then her face, then neck, arms, armpits, back, etc.

He was spared the embarrassment of being pushed against her nethers earlier, but Amy gave special attention to this area this time. He was pushed harshly against her labia as she dried off the most intimate part of her body. He couldn't tell if she just really wanted to make sure this part of her was dry or she was taking a moment to pleasure herself, but frankly the motive behind it didn't matter as Crow wouldn't be able to stop her either way.

Suddenly, right as she passed over her vagina and gave a quick rub down to it, Crow was dislodged from the washcloth and deposited right at the entrance to her vagina. Given no choice, he gripped tightly onto whatever skin he could find, blushing profusely as this was probably the worst place he could be discovered right now. But any place was better than the floor, so he held on tight as Amy finished drying herself off, her body contorting to dry off her lower body.

Eventually, she finished and wrapped the towel around her body, shielding the tiny Crow from view. He hoped Amy would either notice him or go to sleep soon, as he wasn't sure how much longer he could take being lost on her body with her not even knowing he's there.

 

Sheo

While Amy walked into her room, she felt the oddest tickle around her crotch. It was faint, leading her to mumble:

"Is it still damp...?"

Once she got to her collection of clean clothes for the day, she scratched at her crotch through the towel, roughly scraping Crow against the skin near her vagina. The towel might've felt uncomfortable, but being mashed against Amy's privates by her was something he could barely describe.

However, Crow soon found himself tangled among the coarse fibers of the towel, unable to even squirm. And as Amy removed the towel, she prepared to hang it to dry, but not before doing something first.

She gripped the ends furthest from Crow and violently shook it. Again and again he felt his whole world shift and jerk, as he occasionally caught glimpses of her disinterested face and the clothes on her bed. There were a pair of ankle socks, some gray jeans, and a plaid long sleeve shirt, among other things.

The force she used with the final shake was more than enough to free Crow, sending flying high into the air. And to his shock, he landed inside of a massive leather boot. The insole was sticky and the air was permeated with Amy's lingering sweat from her foot. So much for getting that smell washed off him.

The walls of her boot rose high up, but they seemed coarse enough to climb. But who knew when Amy would put that boot back on.

 

Crow

From where he was, he could hear Amy speaking from above. What she said gave him the slightest glimmer of hope that he would be discovered, but that hope was immediately obliterated when he saw her towel coming right towards him. He realized her finger was coming to scratch where he was, and he braced for impact.

The towel wasn't very soft, but the same couldn't be said for Amy's skin. The skin around her privates felt so smooth, making him feel the slightest bit happy for the situation he was in. The air was filled with the smell of fruit, likely from Amy's body wash, but he also detected a faint musk. Given that he was inches from her vagina, he didn't need to think too hard about where the smell was coming from. Everything combined into an experience that was very arousing for Crow, and one that he would very much like to keep secret from Amy if he was ever discovered.

Eventually, that pleasantness ended, and thanks to getting caught in the towel fibers, he was brought farther and farther away from Amy's nethers as Amy lifted the towel off of her. After a vigorous shakedown, which completely disoriented him, he flew through the air, watching Amy's gargantuan body getting farther away from him with each second.

After a fairly long flight, he landed inside Amy's boot, receiving quite the shock when he smacked into its insole. Unlike the moccasin, the boot had no fluff that collected sweat, but that just meant that her insole did that job instead. The air was thick with her foot smell, and with each step he took, he felt a bit of soaked-up sweat rise from the insole's light padding. It felt almost like he was in a swamp.

Looking up to the shoe's entrance, he noticed the walls of the boot were coarse enough to climb, so now he had a choice to make. He could try to climb out of her boot and get to a more advantageous spot to get spotted, but that carried with it a lot of uncontrollable variables. He didn't know how long he would be able to climb until Amy put the boot on nor where she would go once it was on, and then he would have to find a spot to get spotted, and he didn't know her routine well enough to figure out where the perfect spot would be.

The other option would be to stay in her boot, preferably in the toe section, and mess with her toes enough until she would hopefully check the inside of her boot for whatever was bugging her. Or she would just keep him inside there all day, at which point he would be able to climb out and hopefully get to a good spot while she was sleeping. Given the fact he was pretty exhausted at this point, the more limited amount of unknowns in the second option, and his thing for feet, he elected to stay in her boot and made his way towards the toe section.

This spot was even more humid and stuffy, as this was the deepest and sweatiest part of the shoe, and Crow initially found it somewhat hard to breathe, but he quickly adapted to his harsh environment. Unsure when she would put the boot on, he took another nap and laid on the insole, his back getting soaked by the sweat that had seeped into it.

 

Sheo

While Crow slept, Any got herself dressed. She ended up going with what she previously laid out, which was a plaid shirt, gray jeans, and black ankle socks. With that, all that was left were her leather boots.

She walked toward them, where her bounding footsteps abruptly woke Crow back up just a few minutes later. He didn't have long to focus himself before she started to shuffle her socked foot into the boot, cutting off his available light. The noise that was caused from her foot scraping against the shoe, plus the creaking of the leather, was deafening.

Due to his position, he ended up directly between her toes and the ball of her foot, leaving him safe at first. Then she pressed her toes down on the insole, while sighing and saying:

"These are new, but the insole works like a charm..."

However, as she flattened Crow without restraint, she muttered:

"Wait, did it get messed up...?"

She proceeded to roughly knead Crow under her 2nd and 3rd toes, not exactly sure what she was feeling. Something could've fallen in too, but she kinda liked how it felt. Crow definitely tried to squirm, but it wasn't easy, especially with  how aggressively her toes played with him. Did he even have enough energy left to resist? By now it was clear that he'd be fine if he stayed in Amy's boot all day, and he'd likely enjoy it.

But as she continued to brutalize him with her socked toes, he wondered if he should even do anything...

 

Crow

Suddenly waking up, Crow noticed Amy's foot entering her boot, along with the deafening sounds of the shoe accommodating her foot. He barely even had enough time to brace himself before her foot came down right on top of him, trapping him between the ball of her foot and her toes. He felt relieved that he might be safe where he was, but then Amy pressed down her toes and flattened him, a sensation which he knew all too well by this point.

He felt the vibrations of her talking, followed by her kneading him with her toes, leading him to believe that she noticed him, or at least that something was in her boot. He was a bit glad that she was wearing socks since the cushioning from it made her abuse a bit more bearable, but he knew that the longer he was in there, the sweatier those socks would become. He squirmed underneath her to try and get her attention, but that was easier said than done. He was being massaged and toyed with too hard to be able to do much, but he figured he had to do something, even though being in her boot all day wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

With the last of his strength, he squirmed as hard as he could, trying to hit her toes with his arms and legs. He would have tried to bite or lick her toes to get her attention, but he doubted that she'd feel that through her socks, so punching and kicking was all that he could do. Right before he completely ran out of energy, he stopped squirming and stayed still, ready to bash her toes for at least another few seconds if need be. He waited with bated breath to see if his flailing had any effect.

 

Sheo

While she was trying with what she thought was a pebble, she felt something strange. Like it moved. Maybe. Amy honestly wasn't totally sure, since she could have just moved it enough for it to bounce or something.

And it barely lasted a few seconds, and then, nothing. She stayed still, somewhat curious, while Crow considered repeating his attempt.

Then, out of nowhere, Amy heard a loud chime from her phone, causing her to jump. Crow was brutally smashed under her toes, while she checked her phone. Then, she exclaimed:

"Oh! The data from last night is ready!"

Then, she hurried over to her personal lab downstairs, no longer caring about what she felt in her boot. And as she practically ran, Crow was pounded under her toes for each and every step.

By the time she reached her work station, he was exhausted again, and was forced to endure while her toes used him as their focus toy. They clenched, wriggled, stretched, and squeezed, leaving Crow breathless as the warm room caused her feet to sweat.

And yet, while her attention was solely on her work space, he noticed that her toes weren't as unpredictable. They were still wild and aggressive, but now it almost seemed like there was a pattern now.

She probably wouldn't notice anything he did now, while she worked, but maybe he could try to escape and start the long climb away from her incredible playful toes.

 

Crow

After his flailing, Crow noticed that Amy's toes had calmed down, and he had a moment of hope that she knew he was there now. Of course, he couldn't be 100% sure, so he was about to repeat his flailing when he heard a loud chime, felt the world drop out from under him, and then felt the world fall on top of him.

All of Amy's body weight came down on him, her toes delivering that weight in full force. At this moment, Crow expected to turn into a crimson stain at the bottom of her shoe, but he was still alive, albeit very sore. Before he could recover, he felt the familiar vibrations of Amy's voice, and then she began to run, and Crow knew he was in for another round of abuse.

As she ran, Crow felt the weight of her body on top of him again and again, flattening him into her insole like a pancake. With each step, more of her sweat seeped out from the insole, coating him once again in her bodily fluids. Her sock was starting to do that job too, as the sweat from her foot started soaking into her sock. He was trapped in a sweaty, hot prison that hopefully would let him out soon.

She finally stopped running, and he was spared the weight of her body for the time being. That didn't mean he was free though. She continued to use her toes to toy with him, moving him from toe to toe playfully as she focused on her work. He's only been her toe toy for a few hours since he met her, but it felt like he'd been her toy forever. While he wouldn't be against filling that role, he did want her to know he was there, so he thought about what he could do next.

He noticed that even though her toes were still playing with him, they had a certain rhythm to them, almost like an opening and shutting door in a video game. He'd played plenty of games in his life, so timing was something he knew very well. After a few minutes of figuring out the pattern of her toes, he tried to squirm free and climb onto her foot so he could escape her boot and climb up the rest of her so he could be discovered. It would be a long climb, but hopefully a successful one, though he had to overcome this obstacle first, and it would be up to Amy whether he would be freed from her powerful toes.

 

Sheo

At first Crow was making fairly good progress, though Amy's toes would periodically smash him back down, as if punishing him for his escape attempts. And each time they kept him buried for minutes at a time, where all he could smell and feel was her sweat.

Though he was still making steady but slow progress, all that changed when she mumbled:

"Did I input the wrong number somewhere...? Something isn't working."

While she dealt with that, she started to kick her leg back and forth. Crow was bounced about in the toe section, constantly crashing into her massive and soft toes. Eventually, she stopped, though he ended up directly under her big toe.

And that was where things really ramped up, as she suddenly slid her leg back and put all its weight on the ball of her foot. She was practically crushing Crow slowly without even noticing.

Amy almost always focused on her research at these points, where she would never notice Crow as he struggled within her boot. And the buckets of sweat that pooled in her sock and on him by extension didn't make it any easier for the tiny college student.

Then she started tapping her foot rhythmically, endlessly pounding Crow into submission. Yet there was, yet again, a pattern in the timing of those blows. Maybe he'd have a second chance to start his escape attempt.

Only one way to find out...

 

Crow

Of course it wouldn't be easy. Each time Crow tried to escape her toes, they would grab hold of him again and play with him for minutes on end. It was incredibly hot in her boot, but he couldn't tell if he ever even sweated. He might have just been covered with Amy's sweat instead, which wouldn't be surprising considering how long he'd been played with by her sweaty feet. Regardless, on one attempt, he almost managed to break free, and his heart beat quickly as he prepared to escape, but then he heard some mumbling from outside the boot, and then his whole world moved again, and kept on moving.

Like a pendulum, Amy's leg swung back and forth. With each swing, Crow was thrown from the wall of the boot to her toes, then the wall, then the toes, and so on. He greatly preferred the toes, as the boot was much less soft and yielding. At some point, the world finally stopped swinging, but then she put all her weight on the ball of her foot, and Crow by extension.

Like so many times before, he was being crushed under Amy's colossal body. He had honestly gotten a bit used to the sensation of having his entire body smushed underneath her. Maybe after a couple more times he might even like it. Though that thought was hard to focus on, as not only was there not much air in her boot that wasn't laced with her scent, but he was practically swimming in sweat from both Amy's foot and the insole below. He'd never felt so utterly dominated by another person, and Amy wasn't even aware she was doing it. Crow didn't know how to feel about that, but part of him was very excited by it.

After that round of smushing, she started tapping her foot, so to Crow it felt like she was walking even though she was sitting down. Though yet again, he noticed a pattern to it, so he readied himself for another attempt at escape. Right after lifting her foot, Crow attempted to roll to the side, trying to get to the edge of the boot before Amy's foot came back down.

 

Sheo

Almost like a stroke of good fortune, Crow managed to avoid Amy's toe at the last possible second. And as it crashed down in front of him, he breathed a sigh of relief. Despite being in a sweltering swamp of her sweat, his lungs adjusted enough that he wasn't constantly coughing.

However, as he tried to recover, everything tilted, causing him to roll and crash all the way down at her pinky toe. He couldn't tell what happened, but Amy was starting to shuffle out of her boot. And as she did that, she said:

"This part looks okay... This part too... I should get more comfy..."

Once the boot was off, Crow was left inside it as it remained tipped on its side. And while he stood up, she repeated the process with her other boot, before prying off get socks with her feet.

After they were bare, she stretched her toes, wanting to let them air out as she kept on working. One black sock was draped over the boot's entrance, but he still had a path to freedom. It blocked the air though, ensuring the inside was still a smelly prison for Crow.

It'd be unpredictable outside the boot, but maybe he'd have better luck on the out there...

 

Crow

After successfully dodging her toe, Crow breathed an immense sigh of relief. The fact that he could do that without coughing on the smell of her foot was a bit worrying, but he pushed that thought aside and thought of his next move.

Though right before he started deliberating on what he could do, the floor tilted and he rolled across the insole, slamming right against her pinky toe before coming to a stop at the boot's wall. He realized she was taking off her boot, which was both exciting and a bit worrying. After it finally fell on its side, he crawled along the side of the boot toward the opening.

He was still surrounded by her foot smell since her sock was draped over the entrance, but he was used to it by now, so it didn't bother him that much. For a second, he stopped crawling and sat down, wondering if he should just give up here. It was a long climb he would have to do if he wanted to get her attention, and he had been through a lot already.

However, he then began to imagine what it would be like when she found him. Sure, she could be mean and discard him, putting him in a much worse situation. But she could also be nice, and give him love and attention until he could return to his normal size. She was also a scientist, so she might be able to help him figure out his situation too. After mulling it over, he became fiercely determined to become noticed, no matter the cost.

He passed underneath the sock like it was a large curtain, and he took a look at Amy's looming body. From where he stood, she looked like a stunning goddess, someone who would never notice a tiny mortal such as he. He shook that thought from his head, wondering where that came from, and tried focusing on the task at hand. He looked at the scene before him, observing the potential routes he could take to climb up to the table, or Amy's ear preferably.

 

Sheo

Right now, Amy's feet were relatively still while both sets of toes were endlessly scrunching and gripping at the other discarded ankle sock. That was going on fairly close to his current location, where from the position of the boot he could clearly see the fronts of her long and massive toes. There were also the table and chair legs, but Crow would need to walk past where her feet were, so hopefully they would remain still for now.

Besides the deafening noise of flesh scraping against each other, Crow could hear the clicks and clacks of Amy's keyboard, as she focused intently on her research. Then, she heard her grumble to herself before saying:

"I'll be at this for a few more hours, at least..."

Then, she lifted one foot, giving Crow a glimpse of its already somewhat dirty underside, before scratching it against the chair leg. After a few forceful scratches, she plopped it down right in front of him, causing Crow to fall over. And as he got back up, her toes started to stretch up and down, as if challenging him to rejoin them. The smell washed over him, giving him a clear reminder of what they were like. From just how close he was, her toes looked larger than before, but at least they were not able to reach him (yet).

Despite that the table legs would probably be the best way to get onto the table itself, based on how the grooves looked to him.

 

Crow

While he was standing on the floor and thinking about his next move, Amy's toes stayed in front of him and gripped at her smelly ankle sock. The smell of both of these massive objects wafted over to him, and smelled all too familiar at this point. A lot of noises entered Crow's ears, but after everything he'd been through so far, those loud noises faded into the background, either because of hearing damage or just mental adaptation. He put that thought aside once he heard Amy speak, and his mind was back on the climb he would need to make.

Then, he saw Amy lift her foot, slightly exposing her dirty sole. He looked at himself, realizing he was just as if not more dirty than her foot, which gave him conflicting feelings. After scratching her foot, she plopped it right in front of him and made him topple onto his bum. Her toes stretched and scrunched, almost seeming to taunt him. He almost began to truly believe that her foot had a mind of its own, and wished to have its favorite little toy back.

While he would be fine with that if it happened, he was more interested in getting discovered right now, so he gave her foot a look that said "maybe next time, toes." He would give them some kind of kiss goodbye, but that would probably allow them to capture him again, so he kept his distance. Looking at the table leg, it seemed climbable, and he was done waiting. He made a beeline for the table leg, keeping Amy's feet in sight at all times and staying ready for any shenanigans they might pull.

 

Sheo

Crow's journey ended up being fairly smooth, though Amy's feet would occasionally crash down in front of and next to him, but they barely missed him each and every time. It did manage to slow him down though, as the shockwaves and clouds of sweaty dust sent him falling down repeatedly. As if her feet were punishing him for abandoning them,  but that clearly wasn't the case, as she was innocently humming another tune to herself. He stayed determined despite the footfalls and walked forward, soon reaching the table leg. After that, he started to climb, all while Amy focused on her research.

The climb was difficult but manageable, and since Amy only used her chair leg as an occasional scratching post, he did not run into any further disruptions until he reached the table. And once he was on it, he looked around.

Amy's laptop was currently in use, and he saw a massive doughnut to the side of it, reminding him that he hadn't eaten yet today. But as he looked around, she pinched brow and muttered:

"Maybe I should take a break soon..."

The area around Crow was also fairly cluttered, with papers, pens, and other miscellaneous things. He'd need to think of something to do, and fast, if he wanted to try before Amy decided to take that break...

 

Crow

Crow ran across the floor, and was almost immediately bombarded by Amy's feet. Obviously she wasn't aiming for him intentionally, but it almost felt like that from time to time. Sometimes, it felt like he was dodging raindrops with how little room for error he had. The clouds of dust laced with sweat didn't help either. By the time he got to the table leg, he got a little tired of consistently being knocked down by her feet.

He almost wanted to run back and give a solid punch to her feet as some kind of vengeance, but that wouldn't accomplish anything (besides probably getting himself caught by her feet again), so he brought his attention back to the table leg and began his climb. The climb itself was bearable, and luckily Amy used her chair leg as a scratching post and not the table, so his climb was largely uninterrupted. Eventually he reached the table, and took a deep breath in of relief, happy he finally accomplished something.

He surveyed the desktop, ready to find some way to get Amy's attention. Though once he heard her words, he knew he didn't have that much time, and he had to think of a plan fast. At first he thought of using one of the pens to write "help" or something on a paper, but not only would it be really hard to lift the pen, let alone use it, but with how much clutter there was, it probably wouldn't even register in Amy's mind. He had to think of something else, and his idea came when he focused back in on Amy's typing.

She was focused on the screen, so if something came up on the screen that was unexpected, she might check the keyboard and possibly see him down there. Though he wouldn't want to get smushed by her finger while she was typing, so he had to pick a seldom-used but obvious key. While running over to the laptop, the perfect key came to mind: Z.

It was one of the least used letters in the alphabet, and even though she was likely using scientific terms, he assumed z's wouldn't show up that often. There was also only 1 Z key, so she wouldn't check one of the other keys, like if he chose Enter, considering there are 2 enter keys on some keyboards. He made his way over to the laptop, having a plan in mind that hopefully wouldn't go too badly.

 

Sheo

While Crow made his way closer to Amy's laptop, he saw her reach over toward her doughnut, before picking it. And as she brought it closer to her, he noticed a large clump come loose, before crashing down right next to him. It smelled incredibly sweet, and looked as big as a boulder. Though as she took a bite, a few more smaller crumbs rained a bit closer to her body. But due to that, she glanced down and scowled with a mouth full of doughnut, while muttering:

"Ugh... So many crumbs..."

Right after that, she planted her hand down in front of her laptop, and him by extension. There was nothing he could do as that pink wall approached him, sending him rolling across before launching him back toward the floor. And yet, she did so hard enough that Crow might actually bump into the front of her chair first. Maybe he'd be able to grab the wooden surface at just the right moment?

If he didn't, it'd be right back to the floor, and who knew if he'd be able to escape her incredibly active feet a second time...

 

Crow

Before he could make it to the laptop, Amy reached over to her donut, causing Crow to instinctually duck down to avoid her arm. He watched it soar through the air, and he noticed a large chunk drop by him, almost smushing him underneath a sweet mass of dough. He never saw a donut from this perspective before, so he took a bit longer than he should have examining the patterns in the dough, not even noticing the smaller crumbs falling around him. If he had, he probably would have been ready for what came next.

Her hand suddenly slammed down in front of him, and began rapidly approaching him in her mission to rid the table of crumbs. If only she knew one of those crumbs wasn't part of her donut. Her hand collided with him, her soft, warm palm pushing him across the desktop and off the edge. He cursed the fact that his progress had been invalidated, but he noticed an opportunity while he was falling.

He saw the chair approaching him very fast, and based on his trajectory, he figured that he might be able to latch onto the front of her chair before he fell back to the floor. He reached his arms out, ready to grab hold of the chair so he might be able to get to Amy again without having to deal with her feet again for the time being.

 

Sheo

Thankfully, despite rocketing through the air, Crow grabbed onto the chair at the last possible moment. He quickly climbed up, glad that he saved some time at least when it came to scaling Amy. And when he got onto the chair proper, he saw a stunning sight.

Far in front of him was Amy's crotch, rising above him, distinct even behind her thick jeans. Even from this distance, there was a musk that washed over him, likely from her being in this hot workstation for at least an hour. Maybe more, but time wasn't something Crow could keep an accurate record of right now.

Flanking him were her thighs, seeming like great cliff sides, except they were fully living. They'd shuffle and shift in accordance to where her legs and feet moved, though they never directly touched Crow from his location in the middle front of her chair. But all the crashing and slamming made it difficult to remain standing.

He'd better do something, and fast, unless he wanted to lose his balance and fall back to the floor. And almost to remind Crow of his deadline, he heard Amy say:

"Just a few more lines, then I'll get up for a stretch break..."

 

Crow

Joy did not begin to describe the feeling Crow felt when he successfully grabbed hold of the chair. He finally felt like something was going his way, even if it was something as small as this. Once he climbed up on the chair and regained his bearings, he instantly blushed upon seeing what lay in front of him.

He could see a faint outline of Amy's crotch, but what certainly wasn't faint was the musk emanating off of it. He had been somewhat acquainted with her crotch before, but this was a whole different story. Her musk was never this noticeable, and it made him feel hot and embarrassed being surrounded by such a feminine scent.

After finally being able to tear himself away from looking at her crotch, he noticed the cliff-like thighs that surrounded him. They shuffled around while Amy fidgeted, reminding him that he was standing right in front of a living being, albeit a very large one. It took some effort to stay standing thanks to her subtle movements, and Crow was staring to lose balance.

Once he heard her words, his mind went into overdrive thinking of ideas. A lot crossed his mind in a short amount of time, but the only one that seemed feasible in a short period of time would be crawling into her crotch. He didn't want to do something so invasive, but he didn't see any other viable alternatives and at this point, he was pretty desperate. If he was found in there, he would just have to explain his situation as much as possible. In a hurry, he ran as fast as he could towards her crotch, planning to climb up her jeans and squirm inside her pants. He felt like a lowly pest, but he didn't have time to feel guilty.

 

 

Sheo

While Crow ran forward, right before he reached her massive crotch, he heard Amy type a bit more forcefully and say:

"One... last... line!"

And a few seconds later, he grabbed onto the jeans fabric, just in time to feel her rise off the chair. Unfortunately, he didn't have time to crawl into a fold near her crotch, so he was forced to dangle as she stood up. She then stretched in place, lifting her arms and squeezing her legs together, absolutely smothering Crow in her heavy and oppressive thighs.

In fact, they smashed him so severely that he might have even found himself lodged in one of those folds instead. After that, she started to walk, leaving Crow trapped in one of the larger folds along her left thigh without a way to escape. And as she walked, she said:

"I'll just grab some water..."

Crow was forced to listen as her bare feet slapped against the hardwood floor outside her workstation. By the time she reached the fridge, she started to aimlessly scratch her thigh, threatening to dislodge Crow with her sharp and gigantic fingernails. But the act also loosened his prison somewhat, giving him more freedom on what he could do. Maybe he'd climb further up? Or maybe he missed her feet and wanted to visit them?

All in all, he had a lot of options, but not as much time to make a decision and do something...

 

Crow

He almost reached her crotch, and was ready to climb the last leg of his journey when he heard her speak, and then he leapt and grabbed hold of her jeans. He then scurried up her pants as fast as he could, only to be lifted into the air by the very thing he thought would be his salvation. Dangling from her crotch, he tried his best not to look down, as that might have made him let go from the sheer fright of that alone.

Out of nowhere, Amy stretched her body out, which meant that Crow became completely sandwiched between her thighs. He wouldn't lie, the situation was very arousing. To be dominated by her upper thighs was very arousing, and the overwhelming smell of her musk didn't help in keeping him lucid and focused. He probably would have been fine if that went on for a while, but unfortunately, she stopped.

As a result of her smothering stretch, he was trapped in one of the folds of her jeans along her left thigh. Unable to move, he heard the slapping of her bare feet below him, which were quickly followed by vibrations that coursed through his entire body. Eventually, she stopped walking and thoughtlessly scratched her thigh. Crow thought this would hurt and braced himself, but it actually gave him a few options instead since it loosened his denim prison.

After thinking about them, and even though it would still be very invasive, he decided on his original plan. It was the closest place he could find on her body where he might be more easily discovered. Additionally, if she sat down again, he wouldn't be smushed by her butt while climbing, unless she leaned forward that is. With a shameful resolve, he attempted to exit his prison and climb over to the waistband of her jeans, embarrassed but ready to enter her pants.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Here are our other pages, if you want to check us out there.

Sheograth10

twitter.com/sheograth10

deviantart.com/sheograth10

 

SmolCrowing

twitter.com/SmolCrowBro

deviantart.com/smolcrowbro

OptionsAdd Story to FavoritesAdd Author to FavoritesSubmit a ReviewReport This