- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

TAGS: Boobs, Feet, Toes, In-shoe, Unaware, Amy Kobayashi, Nesi Kher

Sheo

Crow managed to free himself from the denim and started climbing up, and luckily, Amy was too focused on picking a drink to shuffle very much. But that changed when he tried to crawl through the waistband, where she raised an eyebrow and muttered:

"Itchy..."

A moment later, Crow saw her fingers zoom toward him before snatching him up with ease. He was pinched between her thumb and index finger, unable to even squirm, as she moved him closer to her face.

She examined him with little interest, occasionally squishing him further as her eyes glazed over the filth covered college student. Then, she simply said:

"Looks like dirt. Gross..."

After saying that, she brushed her fingers against each other in an attempt to send the 'dirt' back to the floor. What she didn't realize was that Amy sent Crow flying in a slightly different direction, where he fell closer and closer to her ample bosom.

Surprisingly, he landed on top of her chest and rolled further downward. And right before he met her bra, she lifted it to make a minor adjustment, as if fate wanted this to happen. Once she was finished, she let the bra snap back into place, sealing Crow within.

This wasn't where he planned to go, but now that he was trapped in her bra, he needed to think of what to do next...

 

Crow

Crow was relieved that nothing seemed to go wrong while he was climbing up Amy's crotch. He even got to smell Amy's feminine scent while he was doing it, which he realized he might get very well acquainted with if he managed to get inside her pants. When he got to her waistband, he excitedly tried squirming inside, finally close to one of his goals. Of course, it wouldn't be that easy, as once he heard her say "itchy," he looked up and saw her fingers descending towards him.

He braced himself to be scratched heavily into her skin, but instead he was snatched up between her thumb and index finger, quite firmly too. He was completely stuck between her massive digits and was flying through the air at great speed, which threatened to give him a bit of motion sickness. Though once he was in front of her face, he felt hope that all his efforts so far had finally paid off. She was finally looking right at him! He would finally be discovered!

Though once he heard her words, his heart sank. He felt a bit less than human at that moment, being compared to literal debris that one would simply clean off of them, even less than trash. He didn't have time to mull his newfound status over though, since she immediately started rubbing her fingers together. It reminded him a lot of being rubbed between her toes, only much less sweaty and smelly. It honestly was less preferable than her feet, as he had grown to be pretty fond of her foot smell. He was surprised at himself for thinking that, believing he might have accepted his new role as toe dirt, but before he could think anymore about it, he fell through the air again, luckily landing on top of her chest.

Thanks to the steep slope of her breasts, he rolled down it like he was on a hill. While he was rolling, he spotted glimpses of her bra, and fully expected to bounce right over it. But instead, she lifted the bra, allowing him to fall inside of it. After the deafening sound of her bra snapping back in place, he was trapped inside her bra.

He wasn't where he originally planned to go, but he'd be lying if this wasn't better for many reasons. Her boobs were incredibly soft and warm, and the beating of her heart strangely comforted him. It was still a bit sweaty in here, but he didn't mind, as he had been in far sweatier places. Additionally, if he was found here, it would be much less embarrassing to be found in her bra than in her panties. Finally, his companion in her bra was another sensitive part of her body, which gave him another idea about how to get her attention. Like a lowly bug, he crawled along her skin, seeking to get to her nipple as soon as possible.

 

Sheo

While Crow was crawling downward, Amy just about finished deciding on her drink, exclaiming:

"A bottle of soda sounds good! I deserve a treat now and then..."

Once she grabbed it, she turned around suddenly, sending Crow rolling to the side, and he didn't stop until he crashed into her other breast. He somehow ended up in her cleavage.

As she walked forward, her breasts would subtly bounce, endlessly rubbing and smothering Crow in a sea of boob flesh. There were times where his body practically sank into the soft sacks of fat.

By the time she got back to her chair, he was dizzy, though he wasn't ready for when she actually sat down. And once she plopped down on her chair, her breasts crashed into him like tidal waves, enveloping him on all sides.

He was effectively trapped, though the warm room caused her to begin sweating again, coating Crow in the process. Despite how little room he had, he might be able to still crawl toward her nipple, though it would be difficult for him to even tell how to get there from this heavy boob trap.

Amy then cracked her knuckles and said:

"Okay, gotta go for a few more hours now. I can do this..."

At least he'd (probably) have time before she stood back up...

 

Crow

While he was crawling, he got thrown around yet again by Amy's movements. Climbing around her was like climbing a moving mountain, which is likely just as hard as it sounds. As for where he was thrown, he found himself in her cleavage after bouncing off her other breast. He thought for a second that while he was in here, it might be somewhat tranquil compared to his other experiences. Boy was he wrong.

While Amy walked, her boobs gave him no quarter. They were just subtle bounces to her, but to Crow it was anything but. Both boobs were unrelenting in their attempts to thoroughly rub and smother him. He would frequently sink into one of her boobs, only to be rubbed down by the other one, and then the process would be repeated with the other one. He was feeling pretty aroused right now considering how soft and overwhelming her boobs were, and at many points his thing would be poking into Amy's skin. If she knew he was there, he would probably be embarrassed about that, but since he was still just a piece of dirt to her, he instead just focused on keeping himself... focused.

Once she finally got to her chair, he was completely disoriented, initially not able to tell which way was up. He was completely enveloped by her boobs, which were starting to sweat with all of the heat that was accumulating in her cleavage. It was beginning to coat Crow's entire body, but he was used to being covered in Amy's sweat by now, so it was nothing new.

Part of him wanted to just stay where he was and snuggle with Amy's soft boobs. They were like a soft bed, beckoning him to rest with them and forget all of his troubles. He was very tempted to do just that, and for a second, his eyes slowly shut as slumber threatened to overtake him. But then he remembered his goal, and while he might not get the chance to do this again, he had to get her attention. However, he still decided to nuzzle and hug the boobs for at least a minute, wanting a moment of personal indulgence in the middle of all this craziness.

After that, he tried his best to regain his bearings, and thought up a new plan. Since she would be sitting down for a while, which he knew thanks to the words he just heard, he had a few choices where he could go. There were his first few options, but then he figured that since she looked at him with her own two eyes and thought he was dirt, it wouldn't be a guarantee that she would recognize him as human even if he did get his attention again. He would have to prove his presence as a human somehow, and he figured that hearing him speak would be a good option. He was in her cleavage, so a climb up to her shoulder wouldn't be a long climb at all. After sensing which way was down and tracking one of her sweat droplets as it cascaded down her skin, he had a good idea which way was up, and he began his climb up her skin as he made his way up to her shoulder. The fates seemed to conspire against him, but he hoped that eventually all of his effort would pay off.

 

Sheo

Crow's difficult climb went completely unnoticed by Amy, who was already starting on a different part of her current research project. Occasionally he'd be hit by massive droplets of sweat, which would burst on him and leave him soaked. And the heat and constructiveness that her cleavage and bra exerted didn't help either.

While Crow climbed, Amy's hair would occasionally fall in front of her face, causing a growing frustration out of her, though she never did more than swipe them out of her way. Right when Crow made it back to the top of her breast, though still in her bra, Amy did something else to impede him.

She stretched backwards to crack her back, causing her boob to almost fight with the bra in resistance. Crow was ruthlessly sandwiched without the ability to move a muscle. After a few seconds of this insanity, she returned to get original position, leaving Crow embedded in her boob flesh, so close to the edge of her bra.

It took him nearly fifteen minutes of struggling to free himself, where the sweat and heat sapped away his strength. He was left breathless by the time he made it to her shoulder, barely able to stand.

When he looked toward her computer, he couldn't even make out the details on her screen. But he could see strands of hair blocking her view. His path ahead was still clear, despite how much energy Amy stole from him during his escape from her chest. But would he even be able to climb up the sheer cliff of her neck at this point...?

 

Crow

At first, Crow's climb was easy. Besides the beads of sweat that would sometimes drip right onto him and soak him to the bone, he felt like he was making progress despite the constricting space he found himself in. He heard Amy's growing frustration from outside, but since it was inconsistent with his climbing rhythm, he figured it wasn't him. Then, right when he was just about to escape her bra, she found a new way to stop him in his tracks.

Her entire body stretched out beneath him, and the bra behind his back became tighter and tighter as it tried to hold onto her boobs. The bra was more than capable of handling her bountiful breasts, though Crow certainly wasn't. He was harshly smushed between the silky fabric of her bra and the soft skin on her boobs. It was not as much pressure as it was being stepped on inside her boot, but it was still more than Crow could handle. He simply laid there and waited until she was done stretching.

Luckily that only lasted a few seconds, but by the time she was done, he was still in her bra, and now he was burrowed deep in her boob. It took all he had just to unstick himself from her sweaty skin, and he still had to get up to her shoulder, a climb which seemed increasingly impossible.

It felt like he would bake in the heat inside her bra, and the longer he spent on her body, the more she seemed like some kind of deity that would never notice him no matter how hard he tried. It took a lot of personal motivation to remind himself that she was just a person, if not a somewhat oblivious and fidgety one. He eventually crawled out from under her bra and up to her shoulder, and he wanted nothing more than to just lay there and pass out.

He surveyed his surroundings, feeling a slight sense of vertigo after looking down from his perch. Even though he had been looking at the world at or above this height his whole life, this vantage point seemed so foreign at this point. He really had gotten used to being this small. His logical brain said that this would hopefully be temporary and that he would get back to his normal size and get back to his normal life, but the other part of his brain was perfectly fine with his size, and sort of hoped it would stay this way. He didn't have time right now to resolve this personal conflict though. He looked at Amy's neck in front of him, and was prepared to climb it.

That is until he felt his muscles give out on him. Even at his best her neck would be a hard climb, so right now it would be nearly impossible. He tried to think of another plan with his tired mind, and even though it wasn't a guarantee that she would hear him, he figured he was close enough to her ear that it would at least be possible she would hear his voice. Not wanting to jeopardize his chances, he stayed where he was on her shoulder, took a deep breath, and shouted "Don't move! I've been shrunk and I'm on your shoulder right now!" Time will tell if she heard him, let alone let him finish his sentence.

 

Sheo

Despite Crow's desperate cry for help, luck would yet again not be on his side. Almost at the exact time he shouted, Amy's phone started to ring. And in the process of her picking it up, he lost his balance and fell down on his butt. At least he was still on her shoulder.

But as she responded, she tilted to the side, causing Crow to roll with the sharply growing incline. While he fell through the air, he heard her say:

"Nesi? What's up?"

She then twisted in her chair, creating a wind gust that sent Crow flying closer to her center. But then she lifted her left knee and planted the connecting foot onto the base of her chair.

Crow landed on the instep and continued to roll down toward her wriggling toes. If he had strength left, he might've been able to stop his descent here. But he didn't, so he crashed into the space between her 2nd and 3rd toes, right in time for her to say:

"I think I can stop by your place... I'm almost done my experiment anyway!"

Following that, she stood up and walked to her room, not even feeling Crow's presence deep between her toes. Maybe because he felt like just another speck of dirt to her?

Then, she stood over her moccasins and said:

"These will be good enough. She's only a few floors down anyway..."

Then she wordlessly put them on, trapping Crow within and walking out the door. This was definitely going to be the longest day of his life...

 

Crow

Right when he yelled, Amy's phone rang. He wasn't sure if he was angrier at the phone for ringing or Amy for not putting it on vibrate. Regardless, when she reached for her phone and threw him off balance, causing him to fall on the hard surface of her shoulder. He was glad he was still on her shoulder, but something told him that wouldn't last long.

Lo and behold, Amy tilted her body to the side while answering her phone. He might have been able to hold on normally, but he was so worn out that he had no strength left. He powerlessly rolled off of her shoulder and into the air, hearing her casually talk on her phone while he fell. He barely even registered the gust of wind that pushed him towards her foot.

Once he landed on her foot, he knew where he was immediately even though he was still chaotically rolling. He knew her foot smell very well by now, so much so that it comforted him in a weird way. When he finally stopped rolling, he found himself between her toes, right back where he started. There was something very humbling about having all of your progress invalidated by someone who doesn't even register you as a human, and now that he was back between her toes, he began to believe that it was his destiny to be a piece of dirt at her feet.

While she walked to her room, he remained stuck to her foot by her sweat, feeling each step with all of his being. He was at least a little relieved he was between her toes and not under her foot, so he tried his best to keep it that way, hugging her toe as tightly as he could.

Then, she finally made it to her moccasins, and just like before, he was trapped in the confines of her shoe, surrounded by fluff, sweat, heat, and Amy's oppressive toes. Resigning himself to his fate, he put up no resistance as Amy walked, electing simply to stay between her toes and ride it out like usual. Reflecting on his journey up until now, he felt like a D&D character, only except for some kind of fantastical hero, he was the unlucky guy in the group that always rolled a 1. He laughed when he thought about how the DM must have rigged the dice for him and him alone. He would probably still try to get someone's attention, but blind hope was no longer part of the equation.

 

Sheo

The walk across the hallway was uneventful for Amy, but quite the opposite for Crow. With the way her foot rose and fell, her toes would react to the changes too, clenching and relaxing at seemingly random points.

Once she reached the elevator, she saw a sign that filled her with annoyance:

*OUT OF ORDER*

Amy stomped her foot and grumbled, causing Crow to be dislodged and sent under the ball of her foot. Then she stomped a few more times to work some of her frustration out, while muttering:

"Of course it broke down... Why couldn't they put more signs? Now I need to walk all the way to the other side of the hallway..."

She then spun around, grinding Crow under her without mercy, before resuming her walk. And this time, her steps were closer to aggressive stomps, not exactly making things easier for him. In fact, he struggled to keep up with how often she was beating him down underfoot at this point.

Once she reached the stairs, she started to descend, moving relatively quickly. She only had to go down 5 flights, so the sooner she did so, the better. Too bad nobody warned her about Crow.

By the time she reached Nesi's floor, she walked the rest of the way, feeling much less annoyed. It was almost as if she subconsciously felt better by abusing Crow, even though she had no idea he was currently under the ball of her foot.

But after some more walking, she reached Nesi's door...

 

Crow

The walk was nothing new for Crow at first. He endured her toes as he did before, slightly bracing himself while she clenched her toes and relaxing his body when she relaxed her toes. He was prepared for that, but he wasn't for what came next.

Suddenly, she quickly lifted her foot, dislodging Crow and thrusting him underneath the ball of her foot, and then she brought it back down with terrifying force, squishing Crow beneath her. He was glad that whatever shrunk him made him more durable, or else this would have definitely been the act that would have killed him. It was like he was Atlas and he was being crushed by the sky, only he was a weakling and had no chance of even lifting his burden even a millimeter off of him. Amy, unaware of the punishment she was giving him, stomped him a few more times. At this point, he almost felt like he was actually flat.

Right after those stomps, he felt her spin around, grinding Crow into her moccasin. He thought that this would be the moment that he would become one with her insole. His life as a human was over, he would be Amy's insole in her moccasins for the rest of his days, or at least until she threw those moccasins out. Luckily, he was still himself, albeit a bit more 2-D than before. Compared to the first few stomps, the rest of the stomps were relatively bearable.

Then she reached the stairs and began running down them. Her journey down the steps felt like stomps to him, but on a different level. He still had to deal with her crushing weight, but it was like he was on a rollercoaster, feeling his stomach dip each time she went down a stair. He couldn't wait until she was at the bottom of the stairs. He wasn't even thinking of when she would take her shoes off next, he was just looking forward to when he would feel her normal footsteps again.

Luckily, he eventually got to experience just that, as it seemed like her stomping spree had finally stopped. Her normal walking pace was comfortable in comparison, a perspective he'd never thought he'd have about being under her feet. He closed his eyes and resigned himself to the sensation, imagining it as a very firm massage. He was able to deal with his situation better that way.

 

Sheo

When Amy opened the door, she was greeted by Nesi, who grinned and said:

"Welcome! ...but what took you so long...?"

Despite being buried underfoot, he noticed a different voice. He couldn't make out the words, but they definitely didn't come from Amy.

When Amy heard that question, she started to grind the ball of her foot into the floor, as if reminded of her frustration. So she sighed and said:

"The elevator broke down. Can you believe that?"

Nesi proceeded to laugh before saying:

"Damn... Well, follow me. I've got snacks in the living room!"

Amy did exactly that, pounding Crow with each and every step. And once they got there, they sat down on the couch together. Crow finally got a chance to rest from the unrelenting pressure, but it did not last.

Both women started to watch a movie, while Amy specifically began slipping her feet in and out of her moccasins. Crow was constantly rubbed into the soft and sweat soaked fluff by her heavy foot, until he was dislodged and captured by her toes. And they toyed with him ferociously, almost how an animal might gnaw on its prey.

Crow was coated in a fresh layer of filth, becoming even less human-like than before. She might've actually noticed something if she wasn't busy watching the movie and chatting with Nesi.

Speaking of Nesi, there were very infrequent moments where Crow got to see what the new woman looked like. Beyond her natural physical features, she was wearing a tank top and short shorts, and was barefoot.

However, Crow was startled when Amy started to lift her foot toward the couch. But then out of nowhere, she wiggled her toes at the perfect intensity to dislodge him.

Instead of the floor, he crashed into Amy's other foot, changing his angle and causing him to roll all the way into the toe section of Amy's moccasin.

Before he could even get up, he heard a few crashes that sounded like bare feet slapping against the floor. But Amy's feet should've been on the couch by now, so what was that?

Regardless of that oddity, Crow finally got a chance for rest. Her toe imprints would make for a perfect bed if he wanted, since if he escaped too soon, he might risk being abandoned by the goddess-like scientist.

 

Crow

Crow was in a trance while under Amy's foot, but it was broken when he heard what sounded like someone's voice, one that wasn't Amy's. He didn't get the chance to think about the mystery person's relation to Amy, as he was immediately grinded underneath Amy's foot again. He might eventually get used to having Amy put her full weight on him, but at the moment it was still pretty uncomfortable. She eventually relented, and went back to her normal walking pace as she likely went into the new person's living room. He was back to what he knew, but not for long.

She released him from her consistent stepping, but then she started to toy with her moccasin, and him by extension. He was rolled up and down her foot as she played with her moccasin, the sweat from both her foot and the fluff soaking him from head to toe. Eventually, he got released by her foot, only to end up between her toes. He almost wanted to give the toes a kiss hello, but there was no one around to appreciate his act of sarcasm. Her toes must have noticed his intent though, since they began to furiously rub him, as if they were making up for lost time. He was once again their helpless toy, given the role of being their stress reliever, as well as their cleaner since the debris that had collected between her toes became transferred to him.

By this point, there was no part of his body that wasn't covered by filth. Some of it was from his adventure with Amy's boobs, but a vast majority of it came from her toes and sole, thanks to her walking around her apartment barefoot before. He almost didn't even notice the other person in the room, who like Amy was very attractive... and very large. It really sunk in at that moment that he was shrunk down, and he was now in a world of giant people that didn't even know he existed. Eventually that might change, but who knows?

While he was looking at Amy's friend, he was lifted into the air along with Amy's foot, startling him out of his trance. He expected to still be between Amy's toes, just at a different angle, but then Amy wiggled her toes at such an angle and intensity that he was immediately dislodged and sent down towards the floor.

He expected a hard landing, but he instead crashed into Amy's foot, which all things considered was pretty soft, at least compared to the floor. After bouncing off, he landed in her moccasin, coming to a stop at its innermost area. He noticed some noises outside, but quickly brought his mind back to the shoe, and the decision he had before him.

He could lay in her toe imprint, giving him some rest amidst the chaotic day he's had so far, or he could escape her moccasin and try to get either Amy or the other girl's attention. Part of him wanted to try his luck with the new girl, as he hadn't had much with Amy so far, but he eventually decided to rest in Amy's toeprint. He was seriously exhausted, and if he wanted to nap, he wouldn't find many places better than this right now. Also, he was starting to get a feel for Amy's routine, and he didn't want to let that progress go to waste. Finally, and most embarrassingly, after being around her so long, he realized that he might have feelings for Amy, even if she didn't reciprocate them, nor acknowledged his existence in the first place. He wouldn't be against meeting this new girl again, but he would rather do that after he had gotten Amy's attention. There was a time and place for introductions. Staying firm with his decision, he walked over to Amy's toeprint and curled up, nuzzling into the soft (and sweaty) fluff. He was barely conscious for a minute before falling into a deep sleep.

 

Sheo

While Crow slept soundly, Amy got more comfortable on the couch, tucking her legs under her. She was able to focus on the movie enough to stop fidgeting, but the same couldn't be said for Nesi.

She liked, almost craved, to mess with things while she watched movies or studied. And Amy's moccasins looked perfect for that job. First, she used her light brown toes to grasp at their sides before jerking them toward her.

Crow was woken up far earlier than he imagined, but then Nesi turned the moccasins so she could more easily put them on. He was launched toward a different toe print, and was left dazed.

Then, a shadow formed near the entrance and a light brown mass crashed down in the distance. He remembered Nesi's skin tone, and that massive foot matched it. While he started to stand back up, Nesi slid her foot forward, settling to let it stay halfway inside.

She started to scrunch her toes into the fluff, enjoying the sensation, and also stunning Crow. He wasn't sure how he knew, but Nesi's feet were larger than Amy's, and possibly by an entire size. And one shoe size difference could change everything for the bug-sized college student.

Her toes continued to rise and fall, as if inviting him to join them in a passionate dance. They also carried a fairly potent odor too, though the way it mixed with Amy's lingering scent served to only confuse and almost intoxicate Crow. To him, it felt like Nesi's foot was overpowering everything around him, to the point where he should just submit to their will for the time being.

Since she didn't slide her foot in all the way, he might be able to sneak by it, though it would be a tight squeeze along her massive foot. But that'd only be if he could resist the almost brainwashing level aroma coming from Nesi's titanic toes.

 

Crow

Suddenly woken up from his peaceful slumber, Crow was launched into another one of Amy's toe prints, wishing he could find solid ground at least once today. Then he saw the familiar shadow of toes entering the shoe, but something was different about them.

He noticed their different skin tone, having a much browner complexion, and Crow immediately realized that this must be Amy's friend's foot. Luckily, her foot didn't go all the way into the moccasin, but he wasn't sure how long that would last.

He watched as she scrunched the fluff of the shoe, giving him a different perspective on the treatment he had been given for the past couple hours. He was almost tempted to join that fluff and see how her toes differed from Amy's, but he immediately realized how bad an idea that was. Though while he watched her foot, he realized her foot was larger than Amy's, by quite a bit due to his tiny point-of-view.

After a little bit, her scent wafted over to him, and conflicted with Amy's already existent foot smell. The two coalesced together into a smell that was very hard to describe, but was very alluring to Crow nonetheless. This scent, along with her hypnotic toes, was too much for Crow. He just had to approach her feet.

Not even noticing the gap between her feet and the moccasin, which would have been the route a sane person would take, Crow approached her feet, her scent getting stronger with each step he made towards them. Finally right in front of them, Crow couldn't help himself, and began licking and rubbing her toes and the spaces between them. He was absolutely entranced by this new person's feet, and he couldn't stop himself from indulging in them. The logical part of his brain thought that she might notice the weird sensation he might be giving her and pull back her foot, but it didn't count too heavily on that. It simply sat back, allowing Crow's id to take over his thought processes, helpless to stop what was likely to happen next.

 

Sheo

Nesi absolutely loved scrunching the fluff in a moccasin, and Amy's were no exception. The only potential issue was how badly it caused her feet to sweat. She thought the trade-off was worth it though.

The only issue for Crow, as he was madly licking Nesi's toe flesh, was that she didn't exactly differentiate them. To her, the spot area he was licking was sweating just like everything else. That didn't stop them from subconsciously loving him back.

They affectionately and vigorously clamped around Crow, dominating him without mercy. He was rolled between them and stuffed into plenty of smelly and dirty crevices along her thick and lengthy toes. It was almost like they were trying to replace all the smells and grime Amy had already marked him with. The scary part was, it was working.

She eventually did notice Crow a tad more actively, muttering:

"Guess something fell into her moccasin. But man, does it feel good to squeeze..."

Amy definitely didn't hear her, but Crow might've from the vibrations alone. But with that, she slipped her feet back out and brought them closer to her side, before brutalizing Crow even worse than Amy's most active and playful moods.

There really was a sharp contrast when someone had even the slightest idea of where he was, but actually preferred him there. Her toes clenched and writhed as if they wanted to grind him into nothing, but his durable yet squishy body ensured he never got even a millisecond of rest.

Nesi found Crow, or what she assumed he was to be more specific, to be a perfect toe toy. And she'd use him liberally for the entire movie.

Unfortunately, or fortunately, that had only just began, and he had two and a half hours of 'fun' still waiting for him...

 

Crow

As expected, her toes clamped around Crow and began scrunching him along with the moccasin fluff. To say that the experience was different from being Amy's toe toy would be an understatement. Not only did they seem much more affectionate in their squeezes, but the smell was different and her foot was bigger overall, which meant he would be encompassed even more by her toe flesh than with Amy.

He was given quite the tour of her toes as well. They carried him from toe to toe, each one giving him attention in their own way. Crow also subconsciously noticed that the smells of Amy's feet were slowly being overwritten by this other girl's feet. He wasn't sure how to feel about that, but right now, he was more focused on the toes that were dominating him right now. As if to reciprocate the affection they were giving him, he gave each one as many licks as he could, drying his tongue out in the process.

After hearing the vibrations of her voice, he was suddenly lifted out of the moccasin, still between her toes. Once her feet stopped, she played with him again, only this time much more deliberately. He had been played with by toes countless times by now, but this was something else. He was practically grinded into paste by her toes as they squeezed and rubbed him down. They writhed with strength not yet seen, and Crow's firm massage turned into the harshest kneading he'd ever experienced.

He'd be lying if he said he wasn't enjoying it though. He was starting to really like being dominated so completely by toes, so much so that the Crow from earlier would have thought he was crazy. He was covered in sweat and grime, but he didn't care. If anything, that made the domination feel even more complete. A part of him wanted to watch the movie with the two of them, but her toes made sure that his focus would never be taken from them as long as he was there. For the next few hours, he resigned himself to being her toy, letting her toes knead him into utter submission.

 

Sheo

While Nesi watched the movie, she fully savored the tiny speck that she had between her toes, finding it to have a far better texture than any pebble she’d played with in the past. Sometimes she’d clench it so hard she wondered if it would pop, and other times she would wriggle her toes into it to the point that she nearly thought it squirmed. She really hit the jackpot.

Crow was left breathless, though he seemed to want nothing more than to remain trapped between Nesi’s toes, and they were more than happy to oblige him. Though as Nesi was happily abusing who she didn’t know was a fellow human, she smirked and said:

The movie’s pretty good so far! What do you think, Amy?

Amy nodded and said:

I feel the same way. Thanks for calling by the way. This is a nice break...

After they both spoke, Crow noticed that he could more clearly hear Nesi compared to Amy. Possibly because he was currently attached to the former’s body? It made him feel somewhat conflicted, but her toes made sure to remind him of just how fun loving and excitable they were, mashing into him intensely. Then, she swung both legs back, causing Crow’s stomach to lurch from the sudden movement.

Once they were repositioned, Nesi pressed the backs of her toes into the floor, reminding Crow of one of Amy’s more intense moves. Only now, it was cranked up to eleven and far beyond. She constantly and erratically twisted her ankles back and forth, grinding him incessantly with this ever increasing pressure chamber. Occasionally, she would stop moving them and switch to pushing them down with even more force.

One by one he’d hear Nesi’s toe joints crack, surprised that he never did along with them, as it was almost like she was trying to fuse him to her toes. She did this every 15 minutes or so, but never doing so at the exact same interval, constantly keeping Crow guessing.

And when she stretched her legs out to cross them at her ankles, her toes would almost shift into a sort of turbo mode, writhing and buckling with an intense fury. It was like she truly was making him nothing but a toy to be abused whenever she saw fit, which right now, was all the time. Even when in a position where he’d be closer to the TV, he never saw a second of the movie, only due to how savage the beatings were. And yet each blow was filled with love and affection, oddly enough.

This was how the remainder of the ‘movie’ went for Crow...

 

Crow

While she relentlessly toyed with his tiny body, Crow was honestly surprised that she didn't notice the moments where he involuntarily squirmed. She knew he was there, unlike Amy, but despite her higher level of awareness, he was still nothing but a stress toy for her. He knew as much by now, and didn't try at all to resist. Not only would it not do anything, but he was frankly enjoying himself, so he had no reason to.

Once he heard the two of them talking, he was reminded of Amy's existence, which had honestly slipped to the back of his mind thanks to the other girl's toes. The irony of that was not lost on him. Hearing Amy's voice again reminded him of his growing feelings for her, and while he would like to be back with her again, that wasn't his choice. He was stuck between her friend's toes, whether he liked it or not, and he definitely liked it. Then he was lifted back toward the ground, and his love for her toes began to be tested.

He was within inches of the ground as she pressed her foot into the floor, and Crow along with it. Still between her toes, he felt all of her tension and power being released on his tiny body. She was practically trying to break him at this point, testing the limits of her toe toy to the fullest. He wasn't even sure if she was putting all of her strength behind it, but it certainly felt like it.

He heard her toes deafeningly crack, the vibrations from it shaking him to his core. While she did that, her toes clenched very hard, sandwiching him in a soft but highly pressurized vice. The sweat and grime accumulating on him was barely even an issue for him right now, as the immense pressure took up all of his attention.

When she stretched, which happened more than once during the movie, he was squeezed even more than he thought possible, with his entire being seeming to conform to the shape of the space between her toes. Though despite the severe punishment he was being subjected to, it never once felt malicious. She was simply relieving her tension through him, treating him as a precious stress toy that satisfied her every need. While it was very uncomfortable down there at her toes, he felt strangely satisfied at being used this way, and accepted his role as her stress toy for the rest of the movie.

 

Sheo

About halfway through the movie, Nesi reached for her glass of water, only to realize that it was already empty. Seeing that, she stood right up, putting an extra level of pressure on Crow. And as she absentmindedly shifted her weight back and forth, she turned to Amy and said:

"I'm grabbing a drink. Want anything, Amy?"

Amy nodded in response, and said:

"Some water would be nice. Thanks Nesi."

With that request, Nesi started to walk toward her kitchen, shaking Crow incessantly with each and every step. And yet, her toes kept a tight grip on him, ensuring that he was never at risk of slipping away, no matter how many times her foot crashed into the hardwood floor. But before she got there, she passed by her own pair of moccasins, which were even fluffier than Amy's pair. And when she saw them, she stopped and turned, dizzying Crow with the sharp move.

Then, she started to tap her feet, alternating between them, giving Crow just enough time to breathe before blasting him with severe earthquakes. As she did that, she frowned and muttered:

"My feet'll probably get cold soon. I should get these on while I'm up..."

After that, she skipped over to them, battering Crow in yet another way, and wormed her bare and dirty feet inside. Once they were on, she leaned forward, putting her weight on the balls of her feet, flattening Crow in the process. While she did that, she muttered:

"Moccasins and a perfectly shaped stress ball. What's not to love...?"

It was almost as though she directed that cheerful statement to Crow himself, but that clearly was not the case. Though maybe she’d actually appreciate him if she found out *he* was her stress toy. But she clearly still thought Crow was something else entirely, but at least she was perfectly clear in how much she valued him, despite not realizing that he was a shrunken college student and not a tiny mass of filth.

With her moccasins on, she walked to the kitchen and poured two glasses of water, endlessly and vigorously scrunching and stretching her toes all over Crow. Every few seconds she moved him to a different toe space, only to smother him without restraint. And the moccasins made her feet sweat in earnest, which was a scary thought since all this time they were (mostly) bare. How much worse could they possibly sweat and stink? Crow would learn the answer to that question personally.

But soon, she was ready to return, so she walked back and gave Amy her water, before sitting down on her end and resuming their movie. She still planned to put her new focus toy through its paces, almost like her own initiation rite. Crow would be subjected to even worse conditions for the second half of their movie, with the heat of the moccasin making everything doubly intense. And yet, maybe that'll make things even better to him? Besides, the 'worse' conditions he endured, the more Nesi might respect and like him once he managed to get her attention. Hopefully!

 

Crow

He had mentally and physically prepared himself to be her toe toy for the movie, so her standing up was jarring to say the least. He really should have gotten used to things changing on a dime by now. When she started walking toward the kitchen, he was still her passenger, held in place by her loving, strong toes. He didn't like the feeling of the hard floor beneath him, but Nesi's (whose name he finally found out after hearing it from Amy just now), feet felt relatively soft to him, so it was bearable.

What was less bearable was her sharp turn to get her moccasins. He had gotten a bit better with his motion sickness, but it was still dizzying nonetheless. Then she started tapping her feet, slapping the hardwood floor with each tap. He could honestly handle the tapping, but the sound of the slapping was something he could live without. But luckily, after a quick round of skipping which flattened him even more under her foot, she finally put her foot in her moccasins, making Crow feel instantly better.

Sure, she leaned forward and crushed him under the balls of her feet, but compared to being stepped on on the hard floor, this was heavenly in comparison. After that, he heard parts of her talking, picking out the word "stress ball" in between smushes. He felt his heart skip a beat, realizing she truly knew he was there in some capacity. He felt warm and fuzzy inside, coincidentally matching his surroundings.

She continued to walk, smothering Crow with her loving feet. He felt the heat inside her moccasin building, and was reminded of how hot it was in there when he felt beads of sweat starting to rain down on him. Given Nesi's larger feet, he wondered if they gave off more heat than Amy's as well. Regardless, he would find out the answer soon.

After squishing Crow a bit more, Nesi made it back to the couch with her tiny toy in tow. He was likely to receive the same treatment as before, but thanks to the moccasin, it would be relentlessly hot as well. In a weird way, that heat comforted him, sort of in the way that one feels comfy underneath a heated blanket. Even though he would probably be fine with staying in her shoe, he felt motivated to try and get her attention again. She had just come back from a break, so her attention probably wasn't fully on the movie yet, and his status as a stress ball was probably still fresh in her mind. Spurred on by these thoughts, he licked, punched, and kicked her toes as much as he could. Biting her toe was an option, but he'd rather not be mistaken for a bug (nor get on Nesi's bad side). It wasn't likely that Nesi would notice his struggles, but he figured he would give it a try anyway.

 

Sheo

Nesi was starting to settle in to watch the movie properly, when she felt something strange in the back of her mind, coming from inside her moccasin. To her, Crow's frantic actions were registered as nothing more than a faint tickle, but they registered. But before she got to a point where she considered that investigation worthy, she heard a loud beep. Almost from instinct, she slammed her feet onto the hardwood, knocking the wind from Crow's lungs. As he recovered, she turned toward Amy and said:

"What the heck was that...?"

Unfortunately, Crow's golden opportunity passed by him, and was wrestled back into submission by Nesi's toes. Right now, they were acting on instinct, since she was wholly focused on her friend. And in response, Amy sighed and said:

"I forgot I had a time sensitive part of my experiment waiting. We'll have to shelve the rest of the movie for later. Gotta run!"

Following that, she hopped up, slipped on her moccasins, and ran out the door. Crow was left with Nesi, abandoned by his first giant love for the time being. But at least he grew to like and appreciate Nesi too, who at least was aware of him as a concept, though not a person yet.

Now that Nesi was left alone, she swung her legs onto her couch, disorienting Crow with yet another sudden move. He was still lodged between her toes, and was in a much less favorable position to get her attention. Right now, his top half was buried in the space between her 2nd and 3rd toes, where his arms were glued in place from all the sweat and filth. The most he could do was flail his legs, and they wouldn't be able to reach much of Nesi's skin. But with how active her toes were with their love toward his tiny body, he'd probably get repositioned eventually. And at least he enjoyed how forceful they got with their affection toward him.

Nesi pulled out her phone and started to mindlessly browse, using Crow as her personal plaything, not going the slightest bit easier on him than before. In fact, she was somewhat disappointed that Amy left so suddenly, especially since they had to shelf their movie for next time. So she worked those frustrations out on Crow, as if trying to pulverize him to dust. His durability proved to be stronger than her toes, but that just made him more desirable to them.

Despite how savage and brutal Nesi's toes got with their displays of love toward Crow, he might still have a chance to make her examine him more closely. It almost worked last time, so maybe one more try would do the trick. How many more distractions could pop up...?

 

Crow

Crow noticed Nesi's toes very, very slightly relent in their attack, making him believe that he had finally piqued her curiosity. However, out of nowhere, he heard a loud beep which managed to be audible through Nesi's toes. He figured it must be a cellphone or something. At this point, he cursed the day those infernal things were invented. When he got back to his normal size, he'd probably be tempted to throw his out.

Though he didn't have much time to plot his revenge against cellular devices, as Nesi's toes demanded his attention yet again. Her foot slammed down on him, shocking him out of his trance and pushing all the air out of his lungs. She pulled back, but her toes didn't, as they continued to play with him. There wasn't as much affection behind this round of play, likely because her attention was elsewhere. Crow's realization of this made him feel a bit down, having lost Nesi's attention as her favorite stress ball. A while ago, that feeling would have never even been a possibility in the slightest. Crow's mind had truly adapted to his new size, and his severe lack of power.

After hearing the door shut, he felt the world move under him again, and he figured Nesi had swung her legs onto the couch, given the change in balance he sensed from her foot. He went back to being her toe toy, but the punishment he received was much more than he expected. He realized he was now able to tell what a giant was feeling based on how their toes treated him. It was an absurdly specific skill, but a skill nonetheless. From how Nesi was playing with him, he felt that she was frustrated, and after thinking of the context, it must have been because Amy left before the movie ended.

Oh, right, Amy! Crow thought to himself. He was completely alone with this new person, without the first woman he saw after he got shrunk. He felt a bit alone in that moment, but then he remembered he was anything but, and was still being given attention to by someone else, even if just by her toes. With that in mind, he took on whatever punishment her toes could dish out, which due to her frustration was a lot.

Despite Crow accepting his new "guardian," he still wanted to try and get her attention. After examining his position, he realized he could really only move his legs. So with the strength he still had, he swung his legs back and forth, trying his hardest to keep a consistent rhythm with his kicks so Nesi would know he wasn't just a mindless bug.

 

Sheo

The kicks Crow were delivering at first registered as just a tickle to be ignored by Nesi, but the way he kept doing it with an intended pattern slowly started to register as something slightly more. Then, he face started to scrunch and her muscles tensed up. Crow could no longer kick, but he soon received an answer on if he was successful.

"Ahhh.... AHHH-CHOOO!"

Nesi sneezed! Her leg involuntarily kicked, sending Crow flying into the wall of the moccasin, where the impact caused him to pass out. Not from pain or some how intense it was, but more due to how frightening and suddenly he got launched. And so he fell back between her toes, which almost eased him back to consciousness as she grabbed a tissue. She seemed startled by what happened too, which affected how her toes treated Crow as he was woken up. They were almost gentle, if Nesi's toes could behave that way.

"Geez... That came out of nowhere..."

Then she yawned and stretched, clenching her toes and reminding him that her toes had very aggressive views toward displaying affection. Once her stretch was over, she sat back up, planting her moccasin-clad feet onto the floor and yet again knocking the air from Crow's lungs as a result. And as she scratched her hair, she forcefully resumed their session with Crow, using her toes to smash the life out of him while she seemed to be lost in thought. At least he seemed to be helping her focus...

Eventually, after a few long minutes, she groaned and said:

"I really should do that assignment..."

Once she said that, Crow knew that he'd be really put to the test this time, since what better time to thoroughly use a focus toy than when doing homework? And despite his repeated setbacks, he felt cautiously ready to fill that position for Nesi, even if she might only appreciate his efforts as a thing and not a person right now. Though he'd much rather her know he was there, so he could at least make an offer to her.

His thoughts were cut short when she started walking again, reminding him how it felt being lodged between her toes while she was in motion. And when she sat down at her desk, she scratched her chin for a moment, before smiling and saying:

"I'm shocked I can still feel that weird stone. Usually they last under an hour before I grind 'em to dust."

Then she began deliberately shuffling Crow from toe space to toe space, wondering in the back of her mind why it felt so different. And when she actually stopped to think about it further, she felt a few odd sensations that, when grouped together, felt a bit less random than she assumed.

With all of that, she muttered:

"Should I check it first...? For all I know, it could be a bug or somethin'. That'd be pretty gross..."

This time, she actually stopped moving her toes while deliberating that rhetorical question, giving Crow a rare opportunity. The way he was positioned, despite the layers upon layers of Nesi's sweat and grime that had totally replaced Amy's ‘generous’ heapings, his limbs weren't stuck. He could actually get a decent stab at getting her attention. But only if he took the chance that Nesi was unknowingly giving him...

 

Crow

For a split second, he thought he had succeeded, and then her muscles contracted, followed by an earth-shattering sneeze. He was sent flying into the moccasin, which luckily was as soft as ever, but that didn't stop him from passing out from shock. He was only out for a few seconds though since Nesi's toes practically nurtured him back to consciousness. This sensation was very new, as all they had done so far was squeeze him to bits. He felt compelled to kiss them out of gratitude, so he did, kissing the closest toe to him.

As if to respond to his display of affection, Nesi's toes squeezed him extremely hard, enveloping him in soft, sweaty flesh. It was like a very firm group hug, only there were only two people involved, one of which being completely unaware of the hug at all. After the hug, he was once again moved along with her foot onto the ground, coming down with a stomp that knocked a bit of air out of Crow's lungs. He had expected the stomp and was ready for it, but he still got the wind knocked out of him anyway.

After that, her toes resumed their normal playtime with him, covering him with even more sweat and grime. It was dark in the moccasin, so Crow wasn't sure just how dirty he was. If he did see how much was on him, he'd probably be shocked. Based on the way she was messing with him, it seemed like she was thinking about something and using him as a focus toy. He was happy to help her, though he wondered what she was thinking about.

He got his answer, as she verbalized her thoughts, and realized that he'd be even more of a focus toy than before. That thought filled him with both dread and excitement. He decided on excitement, as he would hopefully be invaluable in helping her focus. He would rather her be aware of the nature of her focus toy, but he had no real control over that, so he readied himself to fill that role, bracing himself for more scrunching.

It was a good thing he did that too, as once she started walking, her toes got to work. He had to deal with the rollercoaster-like motions of her steps, but he was used to that by now. He was a bit rusty on dealing with that effectively though, as he had been used as a toe toy for the past hour or two while the two women were sitting down. He adapted quickly though, and made it through her walking without a hitch.

Once she sat down, he readied himself for the real test of his endurance, only to hear her comment on his existence again. She sounded unsure about his status as a stone, which made him feel oddly special. Then, she began to toss him from toe to toe, catching him in each toe space. He wondered if she was trying to figure out what he was, which felt like one of the first instances of direct attention that he experienced all day. Ironically, by moving him from toe to toe, she was coating him in even more grime and debris, concealing his human identity even more. She was also making him seem even more like a part of her foot as time passed, coating him more and more with her scent. That would definitely make her acknowledging him as human more difficult.

Suddenly, he stopped getting tossed around, and there was a rare moment of tranquility inside her moccasin. Her toes weren't moving, so they weren't rubbing Crow down right now, giving Crow a golden opportunity to get her attention. But did he want it though? For all he knew, she might just see him as a bug and try to discard him or squish him, which even for someone who had been stepped on and squeezed repeatedly might hurt a bit. He would also be leaving the comfort of her shoe, which was warm and inviting. Out there were so many unknowns, but in there, all there was to worry about was how harshly Nesi would squeeze him. It would be so easy to give up here.

But a defiant part of Crow wanted to finally be discovered. It wanted to finally be able to speak to another human on their level, even if that required being held up to their face. It wanted Crow to be more than a toe toy. It wanted him to be a consensual toe toy! Now pumped up (probably a bit too much), Crow got to licking, rubbing, punching, kicking, whatever he could do (besides biting). He was closer to being discovered than he had ever been, and he wasn't about to let this opportunity go to waste.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Here are our other pages, if you want to check us out there.


Sheograth10


twitter.com/sheograth10


deviantart.com/sheograth10


 


SmolCrowing


twitter.com/SmolCrowBro


deviantart.com/smolcrowbro