- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

TAGS: Feet, Boobs, Slippers, Unaware, Aware, Gentle, Teasing, Nesi Kher, Amy Kobayashi, Shower Scene

Sheo

While Nesi thought to herself, she felt a somewhat more distinct tickle between her toes. But then a more pressing thought burst to the forefront, where she exclaimed:

 

"I've got an assignment due in half an hour! Crap..."

 

Despite that, Nesi decided that she'd check her shoe once she got that assignment done. She could not afford a late penalty in this class. And even though Crow's hopes were dashed yet again, maybe he'd detect in some form that he hadn't left her mind just yet, based on how her toes would soon act.

 

But once she got started, her toes kicked back into action, reminding Crow that being Nesi's focus toy was a full time job. A rewarding job, based on how ferociously loving they treated him, but a full time job all the same.

 

He was frequently rolled between different toe spaces, crushed between them, and mashed along their sweaty and filthy joints. The absolute vigor they displayed was purely due to how little time Nesi herself had left for her assignment. If she knew who Crow actually was, she'd probably feel a bit bad by this point, but only somewhat, especially if she knew how much he loved being her toe toy.

 

But that half hour passed for both of them, far more intensely for Crow than for Nesi. Sure, Nesi was stressed due to doing the assignment at the last minute, and she definitely worked every ounce of that stress onto Crow, but he clearly was struggling a lot more.

 

The longer this went on, the more he wanted to get Nesi's attention, so she could at least know he was human. He'd gladly submit himself as Nesi's personal toe toy for as long as he was at this size, but only after she got to meet him properly.

 

Once she finished, she kicked off her moccasins, shaking Crow. He remained lodged between her toes, which he considered better than flying further under her dusty desk. But as her toes celebrated, smashing and clenching him with yet another upgrade in intensity, where Crow actually felt proud of his contribution to Nesi's productivity. But then her toes stopped moving, as though wanting him to hear as their master exclaimed:

 

"Barely even a minute to spare! That's the way ya do it..."

 

Then she sighed and laughed to herself, before saying:

 

"Never doing that again. It was so stressf-- uhh... hmm... Stress?"

 

It sounded like Nesi was a bit conflicted for some reason. Maybe she actually was going to check to see who Crow actually was, but at this point he wasn't counting on it.

 

To his shock, Nesi reached down and plucked him right out from between her toes. She didn't even say anything, and just allowed him to fall onto her open palm.

 

She stared down at him, with eyes mostly filled with confused curiosity. And while he could only look back up at that radiant giant, she muttered:

 

"Just looks like some dirt. I think...?"

 

At first he was reminded of Amy's reaction to seeing him, filling him with that same level of despair. But then he realized that her tone was far less certain. Besides, he was on her palm and could move or even shout at her.

 

Maybe this right here was Crow's proper chance to convince this titanic woman that he was more than a speck of filth...

 

Crow

For a second, Crow's hope for being discovered resurfaced. She had not immediately bombarded him with more squeezing and scrunching, so it was possible that she finally recognized him as more than a stress toy. But that hope was again dashed when he heard her speak, and immediately he was subjected to another session of being her toe toy.

 

He sensed from the way that her toes played with him that she was definitely stressed, which isn't surprising considering the time crunch he knew she was under. Weirdly enough, knowing the purpose of being her stress toy made him feel more fulfilled, so he enthusiastically accepted being her stress toy. It helped that her toes had a loving way of relieving Nesi's tension, treating him with incredible force but devoted attention at the same time.

 

By now, he realized each toe had a sort of personality to it. Her pinky toe didn't have much power behind it, but it made up for it with tenacity. Her 3rd and 4th toes were nearly the same as the other, almost like twins. They loved to team up with each other to smush him into submission. As for her 2nd toe, it had the most range of motion of all of the toes, so it was the most creative and wild of her toes. It wasn't the strongest toe though, that honor went to her big toe, which dwarfed him multiple times over. In direct contrast to her pinky toe, it had incredible strength, but it's huge frame made it complacent, so it lacked enthusiasm when it smushed him. Though her 2nd toe was always there to help its big brother. Frequently, the big toe kept Crow in place while the 2nd toe rubbed him up, down, and all around. This might be Crow's favorite place on Nesi's foot, as it was here where he received the most amount of rubbing. Even though it was also the place where he got the most grime on himself, he didn't care. The pros vastly outweighed the cons.

 

The only thing that could make this even better was if Nesi knew he was there, and could give him special attention that he wouldn't get while she was unaware of him. He looked forward to that, but he didn't dare hope for it, lest he be disappointed by the universe yet again. For now, he happily took in Nesi's tension and allowed her to relieve her stress on him. At some point though, she surprisingly kicked off her moccasins, and Crow was a bit confused by this. It was a bit weird to be outside her moccasin after so long, and the relatively cold air hit him like a freight train. Almost as if it knew he felt colder, Nesi's toes scrunched him yet again to warm him up while Nesi celebrated her accomplishment. At some point though, they stopped moving, and Crow was given unimpeded access to hearing Nesi's voice.

 

Hearing her speak, he had no idea what was going to happen next. If it went as it had every time beforehand, he would simply be ignored and go right back to being a stress toy, but instead, he saw her fingers descend towards him at a speed that was admittedly a little scary. Lifted into the air by her fingers, he noticed the slightest scent of fruits, likely from her lotion or whatever she used in her last shower. It was certainly a departure from her feet, but it was not without the g-forces he had grown accustomed to.

 

He was eventually plopped onto her palm, and he was in a position he never thought he would be in. He was in the cradle of her palm, with her eyes staring right at him. He heard her reaction, which initially made him believe that nothing would change from when he was almost discovered by Amy. But then she kept him on her palm, and he got to get a good look at her face. It was likely because he had been in unforgiving circumstances until now, but seeing her radiant face off in the distance enamored him to her immediately.

 

He now felt more compelled than ever to make her realize that he was more than a speck of dirt. But his body was battered and exhausted, so his options for making his humanity known were severely limited. Despite this, he found some untapped well of strength within him, and he got up onto his knees, giving Nesi the best wave he could manage. Then he fell back onto his face, her soft, warm skin acting as a cushion for him. He wanted to fall asleep right there, but he kept himself awake, wanting to talk with her before he lost consciousness.


Sheo

Nesi continued to look at the lump of dirt that was her stress toy in her palm, not entirely sure why she didn't just drop it back into her moccasin. But as that thought crossed her mind, the thing moved. And then, waved...?

 

She rose and eyebrow, half wondering if she imagined it. But then it fell back down, confusing and intriguing her. She then brought her finger toward it, wondering what exactly she'd been using all this time.

 

She rolled it around on her palm, noticing that it seemed to react to her. It didn't feel like a bug though, and through all the grime that coated it, it had a distinct and familiar texture.

 

The silently blinked a few times, before muttering:

 

"Just what the heck is this thing...?"

 

But when she prodded it more forcefully, and squinted, she saw that it wasn't just a ball of filth. It had an outline that was like a miniature doll. Just far more real.

 

Then her finger retreated, as she just stared down at Crow, inadvertently giving him another chance to up her awareness of him, so to speak. The room was fairly quiet, so maybe she'd hear him if he yelled?

 

After that, she glanced at her laptop and then back at Crow, before muttering:

 

"I really should start on my other assignments..."

 

Crow didn't have much time, so he had to make a decision, and fast!

 

Crow

Crow wasn't aware of how she looked at him, but he definitely noticed when her finger prodded him like one would a bug. Then when she rolled him around on her palm, it reminded him of being rolled around in a shoe, only much more gentle and deliberate. Normally, that mere act might have knocked some debris off of him, but it was so caked onto him that only a deep shower would do the job.

 

Suddenly, she prodded him harder, pushing him into the softness of her palm. He found it very comforting to be honest, he really enjoyed being enveloped in her flesh like this. It was a part of her that was clean too, so while it didn't have the scent of feet that he had grown to appreciate, it didn't get more grime on him, so that was a plus.

 

But then, his heart sank when he heard her take her attention off of him. He was so close! He was right in her palm, she might have even noticed that he looked a bit like a human, all he needed to do was convince her he was one! Moving didn't work, so maybe yelling would, but he didn't know if he was able to right now. He was just so exhausted. With his adrenaline pumping, getting up on his knees again, and after taking a deep breath, he yelled: 

 

"Don't! Please!

 

He wasn't very articulate, but he didn't have the energy to be. After that, he flopped onto his back, panting heavily. That was all he could muster, so hopefully it would be enough.

 

Sheo

Nesi was about to just drop that weird thing back into her moccasin when she heard a squeak. A tiny and faint squeak. But she heard it. She definitely heard the words 'Don--! Plse'.

 

Nobody else was in this room. Just her and the weird human shaped thing in her palm. Human shaped. Human...

 

Her eyes widened as she muttered:

 

"What the hell...?"

 

She then moved Crow again with her index finger, forcing him to sit up while saying, as she said:

 

"Are you seriously what I think you are...? I haven't finally snapped, right?"

 

Crow didn't seem very responsive, leading her to frown and say:

 

"Hello...?"

 

Then her face scrunched a bit, as she said:

 

"Wait, I thought you were a pebble, so that means... Oh crap... Uhh..., you okay?"

 

Nesi figured out that Crow was a person, and her tone sounded highly apologetic. It made sense given the circumstances. But it seems like he could finally have the proper conversation he'd been seeking all day...

 

Crow

Hearing her say "What the hell?" wasn't exactly the response he was hoping for, but he wasn't in the position to complain. He was just glad he finally managed to get her attention. He was honestly surprised that she even heard him at all at his size, maybe she just heard unintelligible squeaks, but she seemed to hear something, so that was enough for him.

 

While she said that, he felt her gigantic index finger sit him up, and he found it a bit hard to look straight. Not only because he was exhausted, but also because the sight before him was like nothing he had seen before. Her face was absolutely gigantic, it felt like it took up his entire view. Every detail on her face was magnified, from her pores to her nose... her soft lips... her beautiful eyes. He might have stayed in that trance if not for her continuing to talk to him. 

 

Hearing her last question, he thought about what response he could give with his limited amount of energy. After thinking about it, he raised his arm and gave a thumbs up, but slightly tilted to the side. He hoped that she would understand that he was definitely okay, but a little bit worse for wear.

 

Sheo

Nesi wasn't sure if she should expect sounds or an action, so she just watched the tiny human. He gave her a thumbs up that was tilted a bit.

 

When she saw that, she guiltily frowned and said:

 

"Oh man... Well at least you're sort of okay?"

 

Even at his size, he looked rough. And not just because of how dirty he was. Which was very likely all her fault. Whoops...

 

But then she smiled and said:

 

"Well, are you up for telling me what the heck happened to you, little guy? Wait, what's your name, by the way? I'm Nesi."

 

Then she grinned and added, saying "It's nice to meet ya, despite the... circumstances!"

 

She trailed off, obviously weirded out by the situation. But despite how weird she viewed this, he must be feeling it many times more than her.

 

Crow

Finding a new well of strength from finally being discovered, he went into what led him here:

 

"Nice to meet you Nesi! My name is Crow, I know it's kind of a weird name, but my parents were really into birds, so it kind of just happened that way."

 

Even though he had a bit more strength, he was still exhausted, so he had to take a lot of deep breaths in between sentences to regain his composure. He was eternally grateful to Nesi for being as patient as she was for someone so small.

 

"As for why I'm here, well, I started off at Amy's place, not knowing how I got there, and I tried to get her attention. Nothing really worked though, so I kept getting trapped in her shoe... among other places."

 

Crow blushed profusely at that last part, so much so that the redness of his cheeks might actually be visible through all of the grime on him. He wasn't sure why even said that last part, but considering his situation, he felt like being as candid as possible.

 

"Then I got stuck in her moccasin when she came over here, and I kind of got transferred to your feet when you were messing with her moccasin for a bit, and that's how I got here."

 

Noticing how guilty she looked, he added:

 

"But don't worry! I know you didn't know I was there! A-and... I kinda liked being squeezed by your feet."

 

With that confession, he turned away from her and blushed, not able to look her in the eye. He wanted to take that last part back, but he couldn't retract what he said. There was no way to explain it in a way that would negate what he said. He just shyly waited for her to respond, feeling more intimidated by her than ever.

 

Sheo

While Nesi listened, her first thought was 'Man... Crow might be tiny, but he really can talk...' It was a good sign at least.

 

But when he mentioned 'other places' it almost looked like he blushed. Then again, she couldn't make out much of him due to all the layers of grime she unintentionally coated him in.

 

But when he described how he ended up between her toes, she definitely felt bad. She used an actual human as an object to relieve stress with. It must've been dehumanizing.

 

But the last thing he said really caught her interest. He liked what she put him through. With the way he awkwardly looked away, it didn't seem like he was just being polite.

 

And as she thought about it further, an idea crept into her mind. So she brought Crow closer to her face, feeling a bit excited. Then, she said:

 

"You weren't just trying to make me feel better, right? Because if I'll be honest, you felt pretty nice..."

 

She paused for a moment, studying his reaction, before adding:

 

"I've got a lot more work to do, and I was thinking about washing you off first. But if you're not kidding, then would ya be up for going back in there?"

 

She then grinned and added:

 

"I'll definitely help ya wash off once I'm done my other assignment! And I'd appreciate it!"

 

Then, she waited for Crow's response...

 

Crow

Crow watched Nesi react while he was talking, reminding him of the conversations he would have when he was normal-sized. Though after looking away, he took a quick glance at Nesi's face, and she definitely looked excited, which both made him happy and very scared.

 

After being brought closer to her face, her eyes looked down at him, staring right into what felt like his very soul. He had a feeling she was nice, but this was a very intimidating situation to be in for him. He cowered a bit, folding himself up and preparing for what might happen.

 

After hearing that first sentence, he came out of his shell a little bit, and looked at her eyes longingly. Then she kept adding onto her request, and his heart soared. It was like a dream come true for him. He'd be able to play with her toes, and she would know he existed, maybe she would even care for him going forward. Suddenly, all of his exhaustion seemed to disappear, and he ecstatically jumped to his feet.

 

"Yes! I would love to!"

 

His shyness quickly resurfaced though, given his size and the way she continued to stare at him.

 

"I mean, if it would help you finish your work, then I would like to... go in your shoe..."

 

He rubbed his arm up and down and looked away, not sure how Nesi would react to him.

 

Sheo

When she brought Crow closer to her face and saw him cower for a bit, she made a mental note to do things a tad slower with him. Or at least be more vocal on what she'd do. She was quite a bit larger than him after all.

 

But when she heard how excited he got from her request, her eyes widened slightly, expecting him to be fully wiped out.

 

Then he got bashful, though it only make her smirk and say:

 

"Aww... You're so cute! I'd love to have ya in my moccasin too..."

 

She then started to gently rub Crow's head with her pinky, though she accidentally smothered his whole body. When that happened, she helped him up and giggled, saying:

 

"Whoops!"

 

Then, she reached with her feet until capturing her moccasins, quickly dragging them toward her. And once they were in range, she bent down and grabbed one, unintentionally giving Crow a clear view down her cleavage.

 

But once she resurfaced, causing a gust of wind that filled Crow's senses with her natural scent, she moved him near her moccasin. Then, she explained:

 

"I'm placing you right in the toe area, so I hope you have fun! I'll try to remember to talk to ya while I work, but I'm sorry in advance if I forget. You'll get your shower once I'm done, so I'll see ya later!"

 

She waited a moment, just in case Crow wanted to say anything else. After that, she carefully placed him in the toe area and slid her foot inside, immediately capturing him between her toes with ease.

 

And after a preliminary squeeze, she sighed and said:

 

"Ahh yeah... Crow, you're gonna be a big help with this assignment..."

 

Then, she got to work, putting her new adorable friend through his paces...


Crow

After hearing her call him cute like that and reciprocating his feelings with the moccasin, he became even more bashful, rubbing his arm even more and turning as red as a beet. Unintentionally, this probably made him even more cute, which wouldn't help much to stop Nesi from doing what she would do next.

 

She touched his head with her pinky, which initially made it seem like he would be getting a gentle head rub, but then she put a bit too much force behind it, and he fell to the floor of her palm, getting softly sandwiched underneath her finger. That only lasted a second, and that same pinky that had smushed him then acted as a support to get him up. He grabbed onto her fingernail and hoisted himself up, rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment.

 

He then noticed her shuffling her body, and heard the familiar sounds of her moccasins moving across the floor. His heart began to beat really fast, excited to be back in her shoe, this time as an invited guest. His heart beat even faster when she gave him a view of her cleavage. Maybe when they got to know each other better, he might be able to ask for a ride in there?

 

Her movements knocked him out of his fantasy and her natural scent put him right back in. He was becoming infatuated with Nesi, that was for sure. So much so that when she explained what she would do and brought him close to her moccasin, he responded with what could best be described as "word vomit."

 

"See ya, Nesi! Thank you so much for noticing me, and for putting me in your shoe, and for being so nice, and for promising to clean me off later, and..."

 

Miraculously, he eventually managed to cut himself off, and he was put in her shoe, followed quickly by her foot. He never felt happier to see her feet and her toes hugged him as if they were happy to see him too. He gave her toes a big hug back and kissed them passionately, feeling absolutely content. He would never be able to thank Nesi enough for what she was doing for him.

 

Sheo

While she opened up the assignment, she thought:

 

He's freakin' adorable...

 

Then she felt him start hugging and kissing her toes in response to her first squeeze, causing her to smirk and say:

 

"And here I assumed I tired you out... Clearly I'll need to fix that!"

 

She proceeded to laugh, before adding:

 

"But if I actually start to push ya too hard, just give me a bite or something. I wanna squeeze ya like crazy, not hurt ya..."

 

With that instruction, she started to use Crow properly. She started by clenching her toes, smothering him completely. She kept that up, wanting to determine his limits first. Once he started to seriously squirm, she released their grip, prompting multiple tiny kisses from the equally tiny Crow. Then she did it again, paying close attention to how long she scrunched him. She repeated this several times, slowly but surely finding a 'sweet spot' where she got enough squeezing time and Crow got enough breathing time.

 

This was how the first hour went, where Nesi managed to finish a majority of her first assignment. Reacting to that, she ceased her toe movement and said:

 

"I'm making crazy good progress already Crow! You're doin' a phenomenal job, but the fun's just starting..."

 

Then, she started to giggle profusely, adding:

 

"But I can safely say that my toes have a pretty high opinion of you, and I'm guessin' you're gonna impress them more and more!"

 

With that declaration, Nesi continued her work, looking forward to making full use of Crow. And to her, knowing how much he was loving the situation made her want to push him even harder, but she'd give him a break and ease him in. Especially after using him for the last few hours already...

 

Crow

Hearing what she said, he audibly gulped (well, audible to him anyway). He might have given her the impression that he was still a bundle of energy, but that wasn't entirely true. He'd probably have enough energy to get him through an hour or 2 of being her toe toy, but that was his limit. Though he was basing that estimate off of what it was like to be her toy when she didn't know he was there. Now that she knew what she was playing with, maybe he would be able to go for even longer.

 

Hearing her instructions, he readied himself for his first round of squeezing, and it came as soon as she finished talking. She gave him a toe hug that smothered him completely, giving him admittedly little time to breathe. But he was used to stuff like this by now, and learned that he could handle not breathing for longer periods of time now that he was tiny. He wasn't sure why, but he wasn't about to question it, as there was very little chance he would find out the answer given his limited scientific knowledge.

 

Though even he had his limits, as he started to squirm to find oxygen. Nesi must have noticed this, since she quickly released her grip, and he was able to take a deep breath in again. That deep breath was filled with the foot smell he had come to know and love, and it seemed to be even stronger than before. He wasn't sure if it was because he was so infatuated with her or if it was just because she hadn't removed her moccasin for hours. Regardless, he showed his gratitude for being released by planting multiple kisses on her toes, which seemed to subtly twitch in response, and that made him very happy.

 

As soon as she let him go, she squeezed him again, and this process repeated for about an hour. She would squeeze him, then release, he would kiss her toes, then squeeze, and so on. At many points, he would notice how her feet were getting dirtier with sweat, and he decided to try and help her even more while he was down there. Using his tongue, he cleaned her toes and toe spaces as best he could. It was a losing battle, as Nesi's sweat was just too plentiful for the tiny Crow to keep up with, but he tried anyway. He wasn't sure if he should tell her that he tried to clean her toes though, that might be a bit weird to tell someone you just met.

 

Then, he heard her praise him from above, which made his heart skip a beat. All he was doing was being present for Nesi's toes and allowing them to squeeze him, and she was being so grateful for that. He blushed, this time out of love and not embarrassment, and he hugged and kissed her toes even more than before, not wanting to let her or her toes down. He would give her affectionate toes all the attention and love they deserved, even if he ended up passing out while doing so.

 

Sheo

From up above, Nesi cracked her knuckles and said:

 

"Okay Nesi, home stretch... Once I finish this assignment, I'll be in a good position for the rest of the week... And you'll get your shower, Crow!"

 

After saying that, she resumed squeezing Crow forcefully, liking the unique texture he had as a living breathing human a lot. She liked his frequent reactions to her rough affection even more. She honestly found his squirms and kisses to be precious, though she wondered if that made him weird. Then again, he wasn't the one abusing an actual shrunken human, so she wasn't one to judge right now.

 

Though when she felt him lick, she started to giggle, playfully saying:

 

"All I needed was you to stay still, and you just go above and beyond... Well, I appreciate what you're doing, Crow!"

 

Following that statement, she got to work on finishing her assignment, where her toes seemed to kick into overdrive. Besides the constant squeezing from earlier, they added wiggling and stretching to their myriad of moves. Crow's durability, and infatuation with Nesi, was put to the test.

 

In a way, she assumed that Crow wanted her to push him to his absolute limits, based on how often he'd been kissing and licking her toes. The way he squirmed when she really went full force on him was indescribable to the far larger woman. And the more she affectionately mashed his puny body with her toes, the faster she was able to pull already understood information from her brain.

 

And besides, if she was actually pushing him too hard, he'd just give her a bite. No sense in worrying until she felt that, was what Nesi thought. 

 

Would Crow remain conscious for the last stretch of Nesi's stress relieving? She wouldn't properly finish for over an hour, so it was hard to tell...

 

Crow

Hearing her from above, he felt even more compelled to be a good toe toy for her. He squirmed and kissed her whenever possible, spending no time idly receiving her toes' affection. Her licks seemed to get a reaction too, and thanks to her kind words, he increased his efforts in that as well. If she was looking at him right now, he would probably look like he was in a frenzy.

 

Once she started to kick her playtime into high gear, Crow's role as her toy would be given the ultimate stress test. She increased the power behind her squeezing, as well as made her manipulation of his body much more creative. His body was moved about in ways he had not yet experienced before, and he was loving every minute of it. He was hoping that Nesi was loving every minute of it too.

 

At some point, even though he was still trying his best, he felt a profound sense of exhaustion welling up inside of him. He tried to stave it off as best he could, figuring that as long as he kept moving, he would be able to stay awake. He kept squirming, kept kissing, kept licking, even managing to outpace Nesi's sweat sometimes in his efforts to clean her. But it was all for naught. Right in the middle of a particularly fierce squirm, he passed out, now almost completely limp as Nesi continued to play with him. Before passing out, he wondered if she would even notice. She was working very hard after all.


Sheo

Just about when Nesi was finished with that assignment, she prepared to congratulate Crow for his contribution to her stress relief and general spirits. But when she squeezed her toes, like countless times before, she noticed that he didn't react this time. And when she felt that, she muttered:

 

"Odd... Maybe he's taking a break?"

 

So she gave one or two more cautious squeezes, but still not even a squirm from Crow, leading her to say:

 

"He'd been licking and kissing like a little mad man, so why'd he stop...?"

 

Almost as soon as she said that, her eyes widened, as she mumbled:

 

"Oh crap..."

 

She quickly, but relatively carefully, slipped her foot out of the moccasin and reached for where Crow was. When she wasn't moving her toes, he was actually tough to differentiate, possibly because of just how badly she coated him in sweat and grime? So she gave him a far guiltier squeeze, immediately noticing where he ended up crammed. After that, she plucked him free, and saw that he was out cold.

 

Due to her new buddy being down, she grabbed a sock she wore earlier in the day and bunched it up, before placing Crow on it. A guy like him would probably appreciate that as a bed a lot more than most other things, so she left him to rest while she finished her assignment.

 

About half an hour later, Nesi was finished and started browsing the internet aimlessly, when Crow woke back up. That relatively short rest left him almost completely rejuvenated, if a tad groggy. The lingering scent rose up to meet him, reminding him of her heavenly feet. Unfortunately, she didn't see him wake up, so he'd need to get her attention again. This time it'd likely be far easier, since she'd probably hear him if he shouted.

 

Crow

Crow wasn't aware of anything that happened while he was out, but he felt a couple of things. He still felt some of her toe squeezes, which even unconsciously made him a bit happy. He felt himself being moved through the air, which thanks to being out cold, didn't make him motion sick at all. Finally, he felt the sock that she put him on. It was so soft and comfy, and even in his unconscious state, he nuzzled into the fabric and clutched it happily.

 

When he finally woke up, he felt like pretty much all of his strength came back to him. He then noticed where he was, and he blushed profusely. He felt flattered that she made a bed for him, especially one made out of her sock, but he was very embarrassed as well. He worried that she might only see him as a guy only into feet, and he wanted to make sure she knew he was more well-rounded than that. Granted, he wasn't that well-rounded, but he wanted her to know about all of him, not just his thing for feet.

 

He looked over to her, noticing how she was looking at her computer, and bad memories flooded back into his mind of all the times that he failed to get her or Amy's attention. He almost didn't want to try, too afraid that he would just fail again. But since she already knew where he was, hopefully it would be easier than he was making it out to be.

 

"Hey, Nesi! Thanks for the bed!" Crow shouted at her.

 

Sheo

While Nesi was looking at some random webpage, he heard the familiar squeak of Crow's voice, prompting her to face the sock bed she prepared for him. When she saw him up and (seeming) to be in good spirits, she smiled and said:

 

"I didn't think you'd be up this soon, Crow! Feeling better...?"

 

Once he responded, she picked him up and placed him on her palm, before bringing him a bit closer to her face. This time, she did all the motions a bit slower, hoping that they'd be easier to deal with that way.

 

And with him closer, she said:

 

"I'm done my assignment now, in no small part thanks to you. I swear I felt totally in the zone when I was messing with ya! I really hope you liked it, because you honestly feel super nice to squeeze. Though for the record, I really wouldn't have been mad if you bit me. I definitely am guilty of taking things too far if I get focused on something..."

 

But when she looked at him a bit closer, past all the filth that was caked on him, she finally noticed that he was just in his underwear. Clearly he had a rough experience, but she was still curious, so she asked:

 

"Uhh... What happened to your clothes? If I'll be honest, I don't think I can help ya there."

 

After waiting for a response, she said:

 

"I probably won't take a shower for another hour, so are you feeling up for one bonus round in my moccasin? I'd be more than willing to give ya a truly unforgettable extra session of play, if you want..."

 

She smirked mischievously upon saying that, revealing her more devious side to Crow. And the way she emphasized the word 'unforgettable' really sent a shiver down his spine. But then she smiled and added:

 

"Unless you wanna do something else. I figure since you did me a huge solid, you should get a say too!"

 

She then grinned, waiting for an answer from Crow...

 

Crow

He was extremely happy when he saw her almost immediately respond to him. It finally felt like he had someone that recognized him as human, making his small stature all the more bearable. It was already pretty bearable thanks to all of the love and attention Nesi's feet gave him, but her talking to him like a normal human made him feel even better.

 

"I'm feeling a lot better, thanks for asking!"

 

Right after he responded, her giant fingers approached him and plucked him right off her sock. He sort of wished that she just put her palm down and he would be able to climb on it himself, but the way her warm fingers enveloped his tiny body made it all worth it. It was like being hugged on both sides by two warm pillows. She even seemed to be going slower, which made him feel even more special. After listening to her, he responded.

 

"I'm glad I could help! I didn't want to bite you because I didn't want to interrupt your work or make you uncomfortable, so it's my fault for passing out, sorry about that..." He rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment at that last part. He then noticed her looking closely at him, and he froze, not sure what she was looking at. Though after hearing her question, he breathed a sigh of relief, not feeling too embarrassed about his state of undress.

 

"Yeah, I don't know why only my underwear is still on me, but my other clothes got rubbed off of me a while ago by Amy. I think they definitely came off when I was in the shower with he--" He put his hands over his mouth, having been a bit too honest with his answer. He became very nervous about what questions she might have for him after saying that.

 

In response to her other question, he says:

 

"I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious about something you describe as unforgettable, so I'd love to go back in your moccasin!" Not wanting to seem too weird, he simply smiled, waiting for her response.


Sheo

When Nesi heard his apology for passing out on her, it only seemed to endear him further in her mind. He really was just a thoughtful little guy.

 

Everything about the clothes situation made sense, but when he started to talk about the last thing, it really piqued her curiosity. So with wide eyes and a mischievous tone, she asked:

 

"Shower...? You must've had a more eventful day Crow than I thought. Wanna share the details...?"

 

After waiting for a response to that question, the conversation moved back to the moccasin topic. And upon hearing his eagerness, she grinned again, saying:

 

"Curious...? If you're that excited, then I'll toss ya right back in! I'll make sure to thoroughly clean you off once your play date with my toes comes to an end..."

 

With that, she picked back up her moccasin, unintentionally shaking her palm and causing Crow to fall over. And before he could get back up, she smirked at him and tilted her hand. He began to tumble toward her moccasin, which was angled the same way. Due to that, he continued to roll into the toe section. She then put the moccasin back on, ensnaring Crow between her 2nd and 3rd toes, wanting his session to start there. And once she put her foot back onto the floor, she started to browse the internet again, though she was far more interested in pushing her tiny new friend to his absolute limits.

 

Crow was able to excitedly look forward to yet another intense bout with Nesi's titanic and loving toes, knowing that their master had a pretty positive opinion of him too...

 

Crow

Reading the expressions on her face, he could tell that him apologizing for passing out tugged at her heartstrings. It wasn't his intention, but he was glad to get on her good side even more. Then she started asking about the shower in more detail, which made him extremely nervous. He wasn't sure if it was because he was infatuated with her, he was nervous, she was so much larger than him, or a combination of everything, but he became an open book.

 

"Well, I got flung onto Amy's washcloth after being in her shoes for a while, and I couldn't get down, so I just stayed there. And then she poured body wash all over me and the washcloth, and she started rubbing me all over her, and I mean all over her, I got rubbed into her feet, her armpits, her boobs, her va--" Even though he couldn't really control the words coming out of his mouth, he mustered up enough restraint to stop before he finished that last word. It wasn't really his fault that he got put there, but he wasn't sure if Nesi would make that distinction. Somehow, the conversation moved back to her moccasins, and before he knew it, she was reaching for them.

 

He fell down on her palm, which didn't hurt one bit thanks to her soft, pillowy skin, and then he rolled right off of it. She had tilted her hand, and he felt like he was on a sinking ship. Though he didn't bother trying to stop himself from falling since he was right where he wanted to be. Soon enough, he was in her toe section again, having rolled all the way there across her fluffy, sweaty insole.

 

Right as he regained his bearings, Nesi's toes came to greet him, trapping him between her 2nd and 3rd toes. He was weirdly glad to be back in her shoe despite having passed out in it not too long ago. But since he knew what he was about to experience, him losing consciousness before was immediately discarded from his memory. Now, he was about to receive deliberate, affectionate treatment from Nesi. This time, he wasn't just her focus or stress toy. This time, he was her playmate, and he felt more special than he had ever felt in his life. He gave her 2nd and 3rd toes a passionate rub with each hand, giving her what he thought was a grateful massage. Even though Nesi was about to push him to his limits, he was ready for it, wanting to discover his own limits as well.

 

Sheo

Upon hearing this detailed explanation of his shower with Amy, she found it mostly amusing. He definitely didn't seem like the type to sneak into that sort of situation, and based on how easily she and Amy had made his life difficult. Though boy did he not shy away from the details, but it made her consider just taking a shower with Crow later. She needed to take one, so why not? And it would be fun to see his reaction...

 

While she thought of that, her toes went on auto pilot, mainly because that was a very spicy topic and took up most of her attention. It wasn't the most fun way for him to experience Nesi's toes, but at least it was different. And he knew that she'd get more deliberate before long.

 

Crow was correct, as when Nesi got a clear idea about the shower situation, she went back to toying him with full force. She frequently clenched her toes until he squirmed, almost wanting to make up for losing her focus on him earlier. And he was constantly rubbing and loving her toes in other ways, making her want to return the favor ten-fold. It was honestly a lot of fun to Nesi, and she was sure by now that Crow 100% agreed.

 

The sweat rained down on Crow, and fresh dirt and grime was coated on him at every moment, making them both wonder if they'd actually wind up clean by the time they were finished. But the heat was even more intense, since the moccasin limited the air flow and the fluff ensured her whole foot would remain nice and toasty.

 

For about an hour, Nesi used her toes to vigorously toy with Crow, almost wanting to make him earn the shower she had planned for him afterward. That might sound harsh, but Nesi just rationalized it as making him feel like he really earned it. What else are friends for...?

 

Crow

He was ready for deliberate toeplay, so when she started messing with him seemingly at random, he was a bit confused. He wasn't sure what could be taking up so much of her thought processes that she wouldn't be focusing on messing with him. Then his mind flashed back to how he described being in the shower with Amy, and his entire body grew hotter from embarrassment. She was probably thinking about what it was like for him in there, maybe even thinking about bringing him into the shower with her later. Blood rushed to his cheeks, among other places, and he scrunched up in shame and timidity. If it wasn't already hot in her moccasin, Nesi might have been able to detect his sudden increase in body temperature.

 

Though while he was wallowing in embarrassment, Nesi finally seemed to start her playtime in earnest, and he took that as his signal to knock himself out of his funk and get to work. As for Nesi, she employed many tactics during their hour of playtime in order to give Crow the time of his life. She frequently clenched her toes, enveloping him in her toe flesh. While between her toes, he couldn't help but squirm, as that was all he could really do while immobilized by her digits. The clenching seemed to increase in intensity over time as well. Crow realized that it might be because of all of the affection that he was giving her, which usually involved rubbing, kissing, licking, and the occasional playful nibble. While he never imagined he would be in this kind of relationship with someone's toes and not the entire person, he couldn't think of a place he'd rather be right now.

 

Normally, the sweat, dirt, and grime that accumulated on Crow would have soured this pleasurable experience, but now, it almost heightened it. As he got coated in more and more debris, he felt like he was gradually becoming her property, like she was marking him or something. For others, that would be demeaning, but for Crow, it made him feel special. He had never been cherished like this before, and if he had to be a toy to be loved then so be it. He hoped he would become more than a toy to Nesi eventually, but for right now he was fine where he was. He was in a smelly, hot, dirty space with someone's giant feet, and he was deliriously happy.

 

He frankly didn't even care if he got a shower after this, as he had grown so used to being covered in foot debris. Nesi probably wanted him clean more than he did, and he would be happy to oblige her, but he wouldn't force her to clean him if she didn't want to. He wasn't sure if he should say that last part, she might really think he was weird then. Hopefully, she wouldn't ask a question that might make him say it out loud.


Sheo

Once that hour passed, Nesi yawned and stretched, rotating her ankles unconsciously and causing her moccasins to slip off. Her toes immediately separated and stretched out, causing Crow to become quite chilly. But less than a second later, they crashed back together, smashing him harder than she had yet. For nearly a minute, they remained in this position, maintaining their vigorous clench. This time, Crow couldn't even squirm.

 

But after they relented, Nesi wiped a tear from her eye before muttering:

 

"I'm more tired than I thought..."

 

At first she didn't acknowledge him, which worried Crow, but then he heard her laugh and say:

 

"I'm sure you're worse off than me, Crow, despite that little nap of yours..."

 

That was a relief, though he'd need to get used to how she occasionally teased him. Though instead of embarrassment, it typically just made him happy.

 

Following that, she reached down and carefully peeled Crow from the side of her 3rd toe, shocked by just how dirty he was. Mostly because she was the one who did that to him. But if he enjoyed everything else, he probably didn't have a problem with the grime.

 

When she had him on her palm, she noticed that he also looked chilly, so she carefully but firmly pinned him with a finger, enveloping him in the warm flesh. And as she did that, she said:

 

"We'll take our shower first, but then it's off to bed! I can't let you go to sleep like that... Especially since I'm the one who did it to ya!"

 

She started to laugh some more while walking into the bathroom with Crow, not giving him a chance to respond to her comment (which was probably for the best for now), before closing the door behind them. And after that, she placed him on the sink counter, before slipping off her shirt. The act clearly shocked Crow, but Nesi found his reaction adorable, and planned to fill him in on her plan in a moment...

 

Crow

The hour flew by for Crow, who was kind of sad that it went by so quickly. Once she took her moccasins off and stretched out, the gap she had created for Crow exposed him to the elements, and they were much colder than Nesi's moccasin. He shivered from the chill, but that didn't last long for Nesi to notice since she immediately smushed him back between her toes. This squeeze was much harder than usual. It somewhat reminded him of how he was squeezed while she was unaware of him, which caused a weird sense of nostalgia within him. It only lasted a minute, but that clench stayed with him since during that time, he was completely frozen. He was unable to move a single bit of his body, and his entire being was enveloped in Nesi's skin.

 

After that minute, her toes let him go from their clench. He was relieved but also missed their pressure a bit. Though once Nesi spoke, his relief turned to fear, as it sounded like Nesi had forgotten about him down there. That was quickly remedied as Nesi acknowledged him right after that, and Crow took a deep breath to calm himself down. He wasn't used to getting teased by Nesi. In fact, he wasn't used to any girl teasing him, so he had a long way to go until he got used to it.

 

It wasn't until he saw Nesi reaching down for him that he realized that he was completely stuck to Nesi's third toe. He must have gotten glued to her skin by her sweat, and that fact embarrassed him a little. He was carried back up to her palm by the fingers he loved so much, but then he shivered from the coldness he nearly forgot about from before. Nesi noticed this, as he was immediately smushed under her finger and was burrowed into her soft palm.

 

It was likely just to warm him up, but to Crow it was much more than that. Her fingers and palm were like pillows, and nothing beat the sensation of them squeezing him between them. He felt so relaxed being squished by her finger, being warmed by her skin and hearing her blood rhythmically pump through the giant digit. He almost didn't notice her talking (which was a little inaudible thanks to how muffled her speech was through her finger).

 

Eventually, he was gently placed on the sink counter. He had been in the bathroom before with a giantess, only this time she knew he was there. Though last time, he was put in very... intimate places, so he became very red at the thoughts of what Nesi would do with him. He became even more red when she removed her shirt, exposing her breasts, supported by a bra, and her navel, all of which had a lovely, brownish tone to it. He wanted to look, but also thought it was an invasion of privacy (even though Nesi was practically inviting him to look). Despite Nesi's intentions, he put his hands over his eyes and turned around, unbelievably flustered at what was happening right in front of him.

 

Sheo

When Nesi saw him blush heavily, she smirked, happy that her teasing carried such an effect on her new little buddy. But then he actually turned around, causing her to frown and think: 

 

Maybe I should ease him in with the teasing... 

 

But after that, she smiled and said: 

 

"You can look Crow! I've gotta grab something though, but I don't want you to feel chilly, so I'm gonna hold ya again...

 

After that, she plucked him up and pinned him to her exposed stomach. In a way, she still wanted to tease him, but she also figured that he'd be warmest there. 

 

She walked into the kitchen and opened a drawer, before taking a bit of string back with her into the bathroom. Once they returned, she released Crow and looked down at him from her palm.

 

Despite all the filth covering him, she could clearly see him blushing, causing her to gently stroke his head with her pinky. This time, she even managed to not squish him. While she did that, she said: 

 

"No need to feel shy, Crow! I used you as my personal toe toy for nearly half the day, without a whole lotta breaks, so I'm just giving you a big reward for being so cute and forgiving...

 

Then with her free hand, she unhooked her bra, providing Crow with an even more stunning sight. And while he nervously closed his eyes, she giggled and said: 

 

"You can look! You're gonna get an even closer look soon anyway...

 

That caught his attention, so she prepared to explain her plan to Crow...

 

Crow

While Crow was turned around, he heard her speak, and lowered his hands from his eyes. He got himself ready to be lifted into the air, and indeed he was. Though where he ended up was a surprise, a welcome one but one he definitely didn't expect. He was held against something really soft. Not in the way that her toes and fingers were soft, more like it had a silky texture to it. He looked up, and immediately looked down out of embarrassment.

 

In his quick glimpse, he saw Nesi's boobs hanging over him, held in place by her bra. Her face was visible between her breasts, and he could have swore he saw her smiling at him. He really wasn't ready for this kind of attention, but a part of him really wanted it anyway. In response to her pinning him like that, he nuzzled into her belly, enjoying the feeling of her skin against his face.

 

Beneath him, he felt her waking out of the bathroom and into the kitchen, getting something that he didn't know the identity of yet. Each step sent vibrations up her body, which shook Crow a bit as a result. The booming of her steps was much less loud from up here, but thanks to all of his time beneath her feet, he imagined himself underneath her feet again, and he felt himself get hot again as he thought about it.

 

After she finally made it back to the bathroom, he was placed on her palm and gently patted on his head with her pinky. She was more than 100 times bigger than him, but she was still trying to comfort him, which made him feel really happy. In response to her strokes, he nuzzled his head into her pinky, like a cat would to someone who was petting it. In response to her next statement, Crow said:

 

"Thanks Nesi, you have a point there. I'll try to be a bit less sh--" He was cut off by Nesi unhooking her bra. He knew exactly what was coming next, and he wasn't sure if he was allowed to see it. He shut his eyes, not holding his hands to them nor turning away this time so he wouldn't offend her. Though hearing what she said next made him slowly open his eyes, and he was greeted by her bare breasts, right in front of him. He could see her nipples on full display, and it was a bit more than he could handle. 

 

"Y-you... look, um... beautiful Nesi. Though, umm... what do you mean by a closer look?" Crow got redder than he ever had before, which would likely get some kind of reaction out of Nesi.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Here are our other pages, if you want to check us out there.

 

Sheograth10

 

twitter.com/sheograth10

 

deviantart.com/sheograth10

 

 

 

SmolCrowing

 

twitter.com/SmolCrowBro

 

deviantart.com/smolcrowbro