- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Big thank you to reviewers, and I apologize for the wait in releasing this chapter.

I encourage you to leave a comment, or if you would prefer, click on my username, then 'contact' to send a private message with your thoughts, ideas and requests. What works, and what doesn't. Looking forward to hearing from YOU if you're a fan of unaware giantess stories.

_____________________________________

I was in a world of hurt. My eyes had been rubbed raw and a thick layer of viscous saliva lay ponding over them in small, sticky pools that I struggled to see through. Looking through the spit, I could still make out the gigantic, blurry visage of my smiling step-mother examining my body. Trying to relax, I reassured myself it would all be over soon.

Felicity's soft fingers glided over my face and hair, exploring every inch of my head. In a way, it felt very nice and I was thankful for the break. It would only be a matter of time before she realised I was missing and could finally help me. As she curiously squeezed and felt my body her other hand raised a giant bottle and straw to her lips, which were parting slowly right before my eyes.

With a quick practised motion the straw plunged into her mouth and the enourmous lips rapidly clamped around it with an intimidatingly tight seal. They began to squeeze and pulse as Felicity's cheeks sucked in tightly, revealing her cheek bones and drawing massive amounts of what I assumed was her daily protein shake up to her mouth. She resembled an athletic deity and I couldn't get over the fact this was my short and shy, mousy step-mom.

My mouth went dry and I couldn't look away, mesmerized and intimidated by the facial motions of the thirsty, unaware woman holding me impossibly close.

"Wow..."

Felicity's giant eyes continued to focus on me from above, oblivious to my consciousness as she looked into my eyes. Sounding something like a wave or a waterfall, I could hear the liquid splashing against her uvula and falling down into the back of her throat, followed by a lewd GULP... GLUCK... GULP... GLUCK..

Felicity thirstily swallowed everything down. I saw her throat undulating in a wave-like motion and a strange warmness came over me, but i wasn't sure why.

GURGLE...

She finished her drink and her throat made an odd sound.

"Here it comes..", I thought.

I was waiting for the sound everyone makes when they finish a refreshing drink.

Halfway between a sigh and a moan Felicity exhaled her sweet, milky breathe once more over my body...

"Aaaah"...

Utterly humiliated and helpless between the hands of my caring step-mother, I couldn't help but notice the softness of the middle of her walm palms. She clenched my lower half like one would grip an action-figure, and in that moment that was exactly what I felt like.

Felicity's cute, geeky visage made me feel like I was now her newest collectible. Like I had seen her do many times before with her crystal collection I knew I wouldnt be put down until I had been thoroughly examined, which was both a good and bad thing for me right now. Felicity brought me even closer to her face, overwhelming me with her focused, neutral gaze.

I felt like a spy, watching someone in secret It reminded me of one night of my childhood when I had curiously peeped through the bathroom keyhole to Felicity's ensuite when looking for her, not prepared for what I would see.

"Oohh..."

The warm feeling returned and I felt a tingle travel down my spine.

The skin at the base of her fingers was calloused and tough from what I assumed was a result of her weekly pump classes at the gym, aiding her tight grip on me. I prayed that Felicity wouldn't open her hand to see my crotch. It would have been agonizingly embarassing, although perhaps she might have thought it was part of my doll body.

Internally, I groaned and gasped while my johnson stood to attention, becoming trapped between two of Felicity's curled fingers. The heat and pulsing stimulation, although unintentional made it hard to think straight. ... ... Felicity's fleshy wrinkles overwhelmed and smothered me repeatedly.

I felt like I was drowning between her supple, slender hands that squeezed and tugged my limbs like I was on a torture rack. Unintentionally, my face was pressed directly into a rough callous which to a regular observer would have been almost imperceptible.

My eyes and nose burst through a small hole in the dry, ridged skin and slammed into the silky smooth layer of new pink flesh forming underneath.

...

Felicity began to trace her fingers over the doll's face and lips. Stopping over it's mouth, her eyebrows raised in surprise.

The doll seemed to have a mouth cavity!

...

I now began to panic and my mind stuttered, on edge. The tip of Felicity's pointer finger was resting on my mouth and began to push forward. It parted my lips and jaw with the utmost of ease. The neatly cut fingernail painfully scraped along the roof of my mouth as it unrelentingly surged forward towards the back my throat, filling up every possible space and getting progressively wider in diameter.

My eyes watered and I needed to cough! Alarmingly, Felicity's finger showed no sign of slowing, the ridged pad of her fingertip gliding endlessly over my tongue.

*GLRKKK! AGHHH!*

 Finally, I counted one... *GLRK!*

...then two... *ECCGH*

... wide bony knuckles pass my lips and I felt pressure on the inside of my neck as Felicity's finger caused it to bulge out on its journey downwards. Impaled on her dainty finger, I heard her giggling playfully and innocently, unaware of her lewd actions.

With a slam, my face and mouth finally collided into the silky smooth fleshy webbing to either side of the finger. It had entered and penetrated as far as it could. I took a breathe in through my nose as best I could, the sweaty scent of her palm overpowering me, my shallow inhales apparently unnoticeable to my enourmous step-mother. Rapidly, the long finger withdrew from my mouth, and I reminded myself that Felicity wasn't torturing me on purpose. I saw her playful smile and for a second I was glad that I could make her happy.

*I forgive y-  EECGH*

Before i knew it my thoughts were cut off as the next finger on her hand plunged deep inside, cutting off my breathing.

*No!*

In...

and out...

in...

and out...

My gag reflex was being constantly triggered by her innocent fidgeting which controlled my airways. Also, my taste buds were picking up all sorts of intense flavours, like salted caramel protein powder particles that had stuck to her skin. Some more subtle flavours also presented themselves depending on which finger was roughly inserted.

Felicity's pinky finger on her left hand left behind an intensely waxy taste that lingered on my tongue. My taste buds were overwhelmed by the mind-blowing salty flavour forced into me at my reduced size.

"So.. thirsty.."

Although her fingers looked clean, I found that being so small and up-close to them let me deduce her day's activities. The taste at the base of each her fingers reminded me of a women's gym. In particular, it tasted how I imagined an old exercise mat would. One used and abused by thousands of fit, sweaty, barefoot women in group classes. Felicity's constant manhandling had caused me to become dizzy and I was begging for it to stop.

It seemed I barely had time to comprehend my current tortured situation before Felicity innocently created another for me. I looked back up at her massive, smiling face beaming over me. Nothing had yet changed... she was still unaware of my consciousness.

Oddly, she seemed to be giving me a thumbs up signal, her mighty thumb raised above her closed fist ahead of me near her lips. Her eyes narrowed and squinted curiously and her lips pursed together and moved to the side as if she were contemplating something. My step-mother's eyes looked back and forth between me and her thumb and I could tell she was trying to make some judgement or other.

"Thumbs up? What is she doing now?"

Ominously, Felicity's large, knobbly thumb slowly tipped over towards me until it seemed to be pointing towards me. It's wide, fleshy pad glistened in the morning light and the broad, natural finger-nail was seemingly aimed at my face.

I focused on something in the distance in an attempt to avoid looking at the thumb, terrified.

"WHO IS THAT?"

Afraid, I noticed a stranger outside the corner of the bedroom window. Felicity was sitting on the bed with her back to the window and had no idea.

A pair of pretty, feminine, green eyes peered inside. They were opened wide and locked onto mine, matching my gaze. Half of the woman's face was covered by a white medical mask looped around the ears, contrasting her olive brown skin. Her hair wasn't visible as she was wearing a colourful head covering.

She seemed familiar...

The stranger's hand pressed firmly against the glass while the other hand held a digital camera, long and slim fingers operating the device focused on me clutched in Felicity's hand.

Despair overcame me and my head throbbed. Every muscle in my body was tensed up, ready to bolt, but my body didn't respond. I had barely been awake for long and this shrinking paralysis was already torturous.

As if to hammer in the message, Felicity innocently clamped a finger on either side of my head with the force of a vice-grip and guided it towards her dainty thumb. She smiled warmly down over my body from high above. It was hard not to feel encouraged by that, but at the same time I was terrified at what she might do to me unawares.

Witg a great deal of apprehension I noticed the woman in the window was gone...

A large, sweaty handprint on the glass was all that remained.

Felicity's thumb begin to move towards me and I whimpered in my mind,

 "Please... No.."

"I'm... not a toy!

"Too... Big!"

The thumb surged towards my mouth! 

"It's not going to fit!"

"GLGHHRCKK....!"

*STRAIN*

....................

.... Vision... fading...

The spying woman's green, clinical eyes appeared in my mind's eye, massive and uncomfortably near as I fainted.

Chapter End Notes:

_____________

Next time we meet two more members of the household.

Chapter 3 is done, please review or contact me to get future chapters quicker.