- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously: Jeremy awakes to find himself shrunken and paralysed, still unable to remember how he got to be this way. His gentle but near-sighted and clumsy stepmother Felicity mistakes him for a doll and thoroughly examines him. A strange woman appears in the window, observing Jeremy, while Felicity messages her friends to find out more about this 'toy'. She is about inspect Jeremy a little too closely when Eleanor, Jeremy's younger step-sister comes home from school and the beach.

 

 

 

_______________________________________

Chapter 3

 

 

I came out of a daze to find I was still in Felicity's fist, although she was now distracted by her mobile phone in her other hand.

 

I could see that she had updated her instagram story and tagged some friends with a photo of my shrunken form in her grasp.

 

It was captioned. Horrified, I tried to read it.

 

"Hey guys, does anyone know where to buy these cute toys? 

 

Felicity looked down at me, and tilted her head to the side, a very neutral look on her face. I was definitely not used to being looked at and handled like an object. It was terrifying. Felicity used a finger to push her thick glasses up her nose. She looked back at the phone and continued typing.

 

"This boy doll kind of looks like my step-son. Is it customised?"

 

She had clearly mistaken me for a doll, although I was in fact still flesh and bone, just reduced in size. I stressed that I would be permanently injured if she or someone else thought I was made of some kind of rubber. The clock was ticking.

 

Felicity had been scrolling down her social media app for a few minutes when suddenly the phone emitted a cheery chime.

 

[1] 1 New Message from Jaqueline

 

My step-mom smiled and subconsciously squeezed me tight in her tiny hand, painfully expelling all the air in my lungs and crushing me with surprising grip strength for a petite woman. I estimated myself to be about 3 inches tall by the way my head barely poked out of her fist.

 

Her pointer finger unfurled from my neck and I was able to take an extremely shallow breath, my body aching as the air managed to find it's way into my into my tightly clenched lungs.

 

Felicity moved the finger and my body towards the phone, accidentally giving me more of a chance to view the bright screen as I was taken along for the ride. Her pointer was about to mash the notification icon when...

 

DLING!

 

[2] 1 New Message from Mitsuko

 

The bright screen temporarily blinded me as I was held close to to it.

 

DLING! DLING! DLING! DLING!

 

[6] New messages from Maria, Diana, Hatice and Sammy

 

Felicity's face lit up and beamed down over the phone as her friends replied to her.

 

She opened the first message from Jaqueline, her work colleague and personal trainer, only five or so years older than Jeremy. She was a handsome, long-faced, muscular blonde who had recently emigrated from Australia. Jeremy had only seen her a few times during her visits to his house to train with Felicity in her studio at the back of the house.

 

He had often wished to be a fly on the wall to spy on these workouts. The thuds and booms of the women's jumping and lunging feet often drew him to the closed door of the studio, where he would try to think of any excuse to go in, such as offering Jaqueline a cold drink or a snack. Unfortunately, although she was only a few years older than him she had confused him for a younger boy and he hadn't ever felt confident enough to correct her. One day, after peeking through the keyhole for a while he went inside and handed her a cold glass of water. She had placed a large, tan hand on his head and ruffled his hair.

 

"Thanks possum", she had cooed gently, stroking his hair.

 

Gulping down the water in one swig she had turned to Felicity with her hand still on Jeremy's head and said "Soon as I find myself a bloke I could see myself starting a family with a couple of ankle biters of my own!". 

 

The women laughed, and Felicity didn't appear to notice Jeremy's embarassment, as she still hadn't come to terms with the fact that her kids were nearing adulthood.

 

'You'd make a good wife", Felicity encouraged.

 

"More like trouble and strife", said Jaqueline, and the women laughed together.

 

He remembered the touch of Jaqueline's warm, sweaty palm on his forehead, almost gripping his entire head like a basketball, and he blushed, tingling inside, trying to ignore how far out of his league the athletic Australian was. It never hurt to dream.

 

Back in the present, Jaqueline's photo showed her smooth knees and bulging golden calves, looking down onto the floor. She seemed to have taken a photo while sitting down on a workout bench, as there were heavy dumbell weights next to each of her large tennis shoes, planted flat on the floor. Her socks appeared moist and darkened from what Jeremy could see, clinging to her ankles.

 

Finally, he noticed the real subject of the photo, and his mouth became dry while he felt a surge of hope and then dread.

 

In the small gap between her feet was what appeared to a small man, naked, and half the size of the giant, girly sport shoes. He knew straight away that this person had shrunk like him and also had no strength to move their limbs or communicate in any way.

 

Horrified, Jeremy looked a bit closer and noticed the man's body was covered head to toe in a criss-cross pattern of deep indentations resembling the bottom of a woman's exercise shoe. His arms and legs were bent at very odd angles, but he still looked to be in one piece and his eyes were narrow but definitely open. His genitals were so flattened they were apparently no longer visible. He had probably incurred the intense, accidental trampling of a lifetime under several women's feet during their workouts at the foot of the bench. He was so grimy he almost blended in to the patterned rubber floor.

 

Jeremy fearfully looked up at Felicity and thought it possible that she could have been one of those women, as she would have been at the women's gym with Jaqueline before work. He imagined himself down on the floor at Felicity's feet and couldn't imagine bearing the entire weight of his petite step-mom, when her hands so easily controlled him. With nothing between him and the hard gym floor the other man's bones must have been agonizingly trampled and marched on while various women lifted weights in front of mirror, unaware.

 

A message accompanied Jaqueline's photo, "How bizarre! I found one this morning after you left. There was no staff member at the front desk so i'm still carrying it around... I guess we didn't notice it next to the bench during our workout. Looks like it was expensive.

BTW you forgot your gym bag and work shoes! I'll bring them tomorrow for our training session.

 

Felicity typed back,

"Hmm... strange. I didn't see the guy at the front desk this morning either. You know, that toy kind of looks like him, huh! Maybe it belongs to him or his girlfriend? Hope you find the owner!

I'm so forgetful, thank you! I had to wear these runners at the hospital all day. Come over here tomorrow afternoon, we can train in the back room."

 

Felicity worked her way one by one through the rest of the messages.

My distress rising as I saw picture after picture of shrunken guys, some well-known to me, clutched in the hands or at the feet of my step-mom's friends, family and colleagues.

 

One man appeared to be at bursting point, trapped in the fist of our regular housecleaner, Mitsuko, or Mitsy for short. She was a young asian woman, very strict, shy and cold, but a very close family friend. In fact, she had babysitted me when I was a child. I had developed quite the crush on her, even with, or maybe because of her no-nonsense attitude. Tonight, she was apparently making her rounds around the neighbourhood cleaning houses for her clients.

 

Mitsy's knuckles were white from clenching a doll shaped figure close to the camera lens. They contrasted her smooth yellow skin. The poor man's eyes were literally bulging from his face, mouth open in a silent gasp for air while the oblivious cleaner's fingers constricted him from neck to toe. I would have grimaced if I could, shocked at the crushing torture Mitsy was dispensing unknowingly. A strange part of me wanted to see what had happened to him after the photo.

 

"Big messes today! Lots of clothes on floors and kids dropping toys. I have to take toys away! Very innapropriate! I come early to clean OK? Lucky Jeremy and Elly so clean so I not take long!"

 

I became more aware of my nakedness, pressed and smushed into Felicity's warm palm of stiffness inducing wrinkles. Mitsy had honed in on the fact that the strange 'toys' had genitals, but it was not yet clear if my step-mom had understood the message, having never inspected me down there herself.  Felicity's brow furrowed, her pretty face demonstrating confusion over the last part of Mitsy's message.

 

"Innapropriate?" 

 

I saw Felicity's giant mouth form the word but make no sound, and my heart raced. I tried not to think about the soft, ridged skin unintentionally carressing my stiffness below.

 

My captress put down her phone and lifted me close to her eyes. I stared back, unblinking, keeping up my charade of lifelessness even though I had very little choice in the matter.

 

Her sticky hand began to unfurl, peeling off my body, and I knew in a few seconds my near-sighted step-mom would know what Mitsy was talking about.

 

Suddenly, Felicity's eyebrows furrowed and her eyes lowered to my lower body. She leaned in closer over me and seemed to be trying to focus on something, something I never wanted her to see.

 

No, no, no...

 

I soon felt pleasant alternating warm and cold buffets of air from her nostrils on my legs and crotch as Felicity honed in on her target through her thick, cute, eye-glasses.

 

I became even more anxious. The room was strangely silent and still.

 

Please don't touch down there!

 

A giant thumb and forefinger hovered over me and loomed above menacingly... They began to lower down towards my waist, slightly apart, as if they were about to pinch and pluck. My heart pounded and now the fingertips were so close I could feel the heat emanating from their moist pads.

 

Felicity's curious fingers rapidly began to close in on eachother like a soft, fleshy vice-grip, My helpless phallus the target of their investigation. I mentally braced myself.

 

"MOM! I'm home!"

 

I heard my step-sister's muffled voice from far away.

 

Felicity looked up quickly, accidently tipping her hand to the side. My fleshy, living platform was no longer flat and I rolled off into the void, the world spinning around me. 

 

Aaaaaaarrghhhhh!

 

...

 

OOF!

 

My body struck Felicity's muscled thigh, knocking the wind from me. I bounced off her lap and off the bed before once again colliding with her. This time I ricocheted off of her taut and pale calf muscle, landing in a bruised heap on my back down on the carpet.

 

Dazed and battered, colours and shapes danced before my eyes and and so began an entirely new sensory experience of sights, sounds, tastes, feelings and in particular, smells.

 

I was on the floor.

 

"Hey Mom!" 

 

I heard the musical voice again, echoing from another distant part of my cavernous house.

 

Eleanor. She was home! 

 

Muscles and tendons effortlessly contracted. Rubber and polyster squeaked and strained as the two Nike running shoes parked either side of me supported the weight of a goddess sized mom rising to her feet.

 

I had now had a front row seat to the ascension of Felicity.

 

The view from below was something else. Even Felicity's dainty, knobbly ankles dwarfed me. Down there, it was difficult to get a sense of scale. I only had vague points of reference that I could recognise. Pretty knees, thick thighs dissapearing into a circus tent sized pair of athletic shorts, the shadowy underside of her bust.

 

Felicity was smiling and looking straight ahead towards the door of the room, apparently having already forgotten about me.

 

This was what a bug must feel like...

To put salt on the wound I remembered that the moving mountain of a woman in front of me was the smallest woman in town...

 

"Elly!" my step-mom exclaimed.

 

I lay there on my back and tried to count the areas of my body that weren't in pain, but that was impossible. Each difficult breathe came slowly, the air heavy with sweat-infused humidity. 

 

"I'm coming to open the door, just a sec!"

 

Felicity's right foot tilted up and swung over my body. I tried to make my last thoughts count, the treads of the shoe briefly hovering over my chest before SMASHING mightily down onto the floor, the end of the arc just behind my head. My paralysed form jolted and danced on the floor from the reverberation, causing my head to painfully hit the carpet again.

 

The vinegary miasma emanating from within the deceptive, brightly coloured shoe buffeted my body and tears formed in the corners of my eyes. The heel of her shoe was impossibly close to me. I looked up beyond a moist sock and shapely, dew-covered ankle to see the longest leg I had ever seen.

 

The other foot swung by me ahead of it's partner and I felt myself release a sigh of relief. Today wasn't my day to be compressed under a distracted woman's shoe.

 

Felicity had left the room to let Eleanor into the house and I was left to myself and my racing thoughts.

 

It was hard to judge whether or not she had discovered my 'realistic parts' as Felicity was a very hands-on person when it came to compensating for her eye-sight. Eleanor couldn't have come home at a better time.

 

....

 

The front door swung open and Felicity rushed out to embrace her shy daughter.

 

Eleanor smiled and playfully sighed, "Aww mom. I'm still wet and sandy from the beach!"

 

She was wearing only her bikini bottoms and high school blouse on top, the rest of her uniform in her bag. Her feet were bare, her soles alternating in lifting off the scorching pavement to reduce the heat, giving her a bounce to her posture.

 

"I don't care, Elly! It's been a long day and all I need is my kids to look after", Felicity replied.

 

The young mom stood on her tip toes and gave her daughter a kiss on the cheek before ushering her inside.

 

"How was school?"

 

"I'll tell you inside, mom, the ground is burning hot from the sun!

 

Mother and daughter both moved into the front living room.

 

Eleanor used one hand to hold her opposite shoulder. "My arm still hurts from the vaccination yesterday, but apparently that's normal.  A few other kids didn't come into school so I must be OK".

 

Felicity lifted up her T-shirt's sleeve to reveal a mini circular bandaid identical to Eleanor's.

 

"My arm is a little sore aswell", she said. "I've been giving those flu shots to people all day down at the clinic. You'll be alright."

 

Eleanor took her lunch box from her schoolbag and unpacked it neatly on the kitchen counter.

 

"Ucgh. Finals are in a week and I have sooo much studying to do. I just want to go to the beach or the pool."

 

Felicity smiled, amused by her daughter's perfectionism. She was a straight A student and a book-worm.

 

"Something tells me you'll be fine", she replied knowingly. Just don't let any silly boys distract you and after you graduate you're going to be able to get into any university in the country."

 

Eleanor rebuked, "I get it mom, no boyfriends. Even though i've never even had one before! You always make it very clear. Anyway, guys don't like tomboys."

 

"I'm not sure that's true." Felicity reached up to put a reassuring hand on Eleanor's slim shoulder.

 

"..and thanks for not making a fuss about having Jeremy share your room. I know grandma really appreciates the space. Only a few more weeks and you'll have the room all to yourself again.

 

Eleanor clutched her textbooks to her chest, anxious to start studying. "That's OK!", she said cheerily. "Is it possible for Jeremy to rotate room's until then? Maybe one night in my room, one night in yours?"

 

Felicity agreed, "That's only fair". 

 

She paused, thinking. 

 

"Where's your brother today?"

 

.... ... ...

 

I heard muffled voices from the kitchen but couldn't make out what was being said.

 

After a few minutes of respite from my intense manhandling I noticed the voices had stopped.

 

I could feel the floor rumbling where it touched the back of my head. It began to change into distinct thuds, then noisier booms.

 

To say I was terrified would be an understatement. I was very exposed and helpless on the floor. My head was facing the ceiling and I couldn't adjust my view.

 

Boom. Boom.

 

BOOM! BOOM!

 

A monolithic leg and foot landed some distance to my side. I caught a glimpse of my step-sister Eleanor, now giant-sized and towering over me.

 

*Help! Down Here!*, i thought to myself.

 

Five familiar long, slender toes arced overhead, hanging loosely from the end of a goddess-sized teenage foot. The sky above me was then a ceiling of living, wrinkled flesh, suspended in the air, and a little bit sandy.

 

I barely had time to register the pale, hollowed arch, nor the bulbous heel and plump, pink, marshmallowy ball of the sole before it all came rushing down to greet me.

 

My life flashed before my eyes and the wrinkled cleft dividing the ball of the oblivious girl's foot swallowed me whole.

 

Chapter End Notes:

------------------------------------------

 

 

Ouch, searing hot feet fresh from the pavement outside! This will undoubtly hurt.

Please leave a comment / review with your personalised suggestions and ideas if you'd like to influence a future chapter of your own!

It is very motivating to hear from you and id like to know what works and what I should write more or less of.