- Text Size +

Piper looked around her.  Surrounded by mirelurks, just her luck.  It looked like her penchant for being nosy, which was always followed by trouble, would be the end of her.

 

As the crab-like monstrosties scuttled forward, a rythmic thunder echoed.  Almost like footsteps.

 

She got the surprise of her life when a giant foot slammed down on the mirelurks, squishy crunch following.

 

She gaped as she looked upwards, past soaring legs. A curvy, yet muscled frame was atop that.  And atop that was the face of the Sole Survivor, with that same red hair in a bun.  Nora, although Piper called her Blue. On account of the vault suit that she was now way, way too big for.

 

“H..Hey, Blue. You seem to have...gone up in the world.”

 

A rumbling chuckle echoed across the Commonwealth.  “YEAH,  SPENDING A LOT OF TIME IN THE GLOWING SEA WILL DO THAT”, the titaness boomed. “CAN I PICK YOU UP?’, she said, in a gentler tone.

 

“Usually I require a few drinks  or a nice dinner beforehand, but, sure”

 

The giant redhead very slowly crouched down. As she gingerly reached for Piper, so as to not make her nervous, she overbalanced and sat down, hard.

 

In the few seconds before, a loud voice had shouted. “Human time is over! Super mutant ti-”

 

The speaker, as well as all the rest of his troop, were suddenly crushed under an ass big enough to destroy half of Boston Airport.

“OOPS...NOT REALLY SORRY”, Nora said, smirking.

 

She leaned over, and very gently brought Piper to her face.

 

Piper could feel the warm breath blasting from her huge nostrils. She stared at Nora’s big blue eyes.  She’d seen them before, of course. But, seeing them at this size made them look astonishingly amazing.

 

She leaned forward to get a closer look, gently stroking Nora’s nose without thinking.

 

The redhead let out a moan.  “Piper”, she said.  She had obviously quieted her voice as much as she could, lowering it to a loud shout.  “Another thing about the radiation making me huge. It kinda expanded the amount of nerves in my body.”

 

“So, you mean, when I do this, it feels really good?”, She smirked, as she rubbed the giantess’s nose again.

 

“God, yes,” another moan.

 

“Well, maybe we can do something about that. Lay down, Nora.”

 

“Why Nora, not Blue?”

 

“Well, I get the feeling you’ll never be able to fit into a vault suit again, so, not going to bother calling you Blue anymore. Now, Lay down.”

 

Nora slowly laid down, crushing several trees, as well as a very confused Yao Guai, under her muscular back.

 

Piper looked at the beautiful body that stretched out before her.  Nora had told her of her time in the Army, how it had changed her body. But, she had never seen Nora’s body in the detail she now did.  What lay before her was a breathtakingly beautiful, muscular goddess.

 

The titan let out a impatient snort. “What’re you going to do, Piper?”

 

Piper shook her head, and disrobed.  She said nothing, and began to stroke the outer edges of the womanhood that loomed in front of her.

 

A much louder moan rumbled at the sensation.

 

As Piper climbed up, she felt the gigantic redhead’s body shake. It was quite the quake, although it was a small tremble from Nora’s point of view, Piper was sure.

 

As she began to stroke the huge clit in front of her, the beautiful colossus’s voice began to moan louder, her body shaking more.

 

 

Suddenly, the gorgeous redhead let out a thunderous, roaring “PIIPPERR!!” that  echoed across the entire Commonwealth. Piper scrambled up, onto the muscular plain of Nora’s stomach.  The giant woman’s cum roared out of her huge cunt, drowning some raiders that had just started to head their way.

 

Piper let out a chuckle. “I guess you really are the savior of the Commonwealth, Nora. Taking care of mirlurks, super mutants and raiders with almost no effert.”

 

The woman in question’s breath came in booming gasps. She gently reached for the reporter, slowly bringing her to her face.

 

“Whew! I don’t think I’ve ever cum that hard, even with Nate”, she smiled.

 

“Well, considering that I had more of a interactive experience than most would, it makes  sense that you’d cum harder than with the usual way.”, Piper smiled.

 

Nora tenderly nuzzled Piper against her cheek. “I do believe this is the start of something big, Piper Wright.”

 

 

“You...you did NOT just say that, Nora.”

 

Nora let out a gasp, and Piper saw her face expand larger in front of her, felt the fingers holding her grow.

 

After the spurt, she brought Piper back to her face. She looked over, and saw the Vault elevator next to her head.

 

“I was right, definitely something big.”, Lips that were twice Piper’s size lengthwise morphed into a smirk.

 

“Just kiss me, you sexy, gargantuan moron.”, Piper scowled.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I've been playing Fallout 4 with a mod called Giant Player. Of course, I made a female Sole Survivor character right away.  I usually use the redheaded one, with the Wendy The Welder hairsyle.  Becuase I like redheads.  Although I use that hairstlye on every female character I play, it shows their face better.

Enough rambling. I hope you liked!