- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is more to introduce Taya's friends and is pretty light on giantess content. The next chapter will be more relaxed playful giantess then chapter four will have some chaos

Taya quickly reaches the school on time as she keeps Jim in between her breasts and deep enough that no one can see him. Her ample bosom also managed to muffle his screams, yet she can feel the vibration of his voice against her skin. Before heading into the building, Taya looked down and whispered, "if you keep trying to make noise, I'll make sure you go somewhere no one will ever hear you and just to make a point." Jim is suddenly now half his size, and the two warm walls of soft flesh are brought together, smothering his already squished body. As his cushy prison seemed to get larger, he figured this goddess must have done something but figured she had just grown and not shrank him to half his size. This only appeared to be Taya adjusting her top to an outside observer and checking out her breasts, something fairly common for the 18-year-old girl. Some students and teachers who passed by had a clearer picture of what was occurring; Taya was torturing some poor victim. After a few moments, no motion or vibration is coming from the bust of this goddess, so she smiles and heads on inside. 

 

The school had been specially constructed by Taya. It was two giant rooms, each the size of 3 city blocks, connected to a regular high school. One room served as a cafeteria and was where students would hang out before the start of classes. Then the second was the classroom Taya would stay in all day. She would've much rather not go to school. Still, Jordan has continued to force her, deeming it necessary for human interaction with people her age. Jordan's actions had been significant for the students in the town, benefitting Taya's few close friends and occasionally being a living hell for the rest of the students. Sydney, Ava, Kiki, Katie, and Meg were the five benefactors of Taya's powers. She typically gave the girls some power for themselves. A charm was placed on the building, so they immediately grew to 100 feet tall whenever they entered. 

 

Taya entered the building about five minutes before everyone would head to class and quickly spotted her five friends all sitting at their table. The girls were playing with a few random students as they all discussed their weekend plans. Taya sat down next to Katie, the youngest of the group, only being a junior while the rest are seniors. She has blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin, small b cup breasts, but has wide hips and a large muscular ass to make up for her bust. Katie gave Taya a hug and told her good morning, all while keeping a tiny freshman pinned under her right thumb. 

 

"So, do all you still want to come over tonight with your dads for our pool party?" Taya asks as her dad had planned this out a couple weeks ago, at least once a month, it would be a dad-daughter pool party at her house. Kiki is sitting across from her a tan, well built, with large DD breasts, a slim waist, and a fat ass; she was the perfect Brazillian hourglass goddess. She gives Taya a look of playful disgust, "are you kidding? We are not breaking this tradition; it's the highlight of each month." Ava gives me the same look and a laugh. Ava was my first friend, and she had a baby six-pack, 36EE breasts that were perky, not a pancake ass but not much to write home about, and brown hair with blonde highlights. Then Sydney makes the final point and reason that we always want to do this, "Taya." she says, grabbing her friend's hand. "we all get drunk grow huge, and fuck with people in the town. I would do this every day of the week if possible." Sydney was tan, brown hair, brown eyes, F cups, the largest in the group, with an average build and little fat on her belly and a half-decent ass. She was by far the most chaotic in the group.

 

Taya quickly tells her friends about her dad's coworker in her boobs, which they all laugh about, and then the bell rings and sends them off to class. As Sydney gets up, it is revealed the three tiny boys that she had sat on and now have been suction-cupped to her ass and shall remain the rest of the day under the weight of a giantess.

Chapter End Notes:

Like I said lighter on giantess stuff, but next chapter will have some giant pool fun