- Text Size +

Out of all soldiers in Keves, you were quite the peculiar individual. Straight out of the cradle your body was barely an inch tall. The cause was a malfunction in the growth module but there was no way you could ever know that. After getting experimented on at Keves Castle you were almost immediately deemed a defective product, unfit for any sort of combat, and unlikely to ever get past their first term let alone ever have a chance at reaching your homecoming. In the castle’s efforts to get rid of you, another interesting quirk of your peculiar condition revealed itself. Your body proved to be extremely durable. Whether it was ether arts, physical attacks, or blade weapons, nothing seemed to work against you. Furthermore, thanks to your small stature you couldn’t make use of an Iris, nor could you be held under the yoke of a flame clock. Your existence not only puzzled the higher-ups in Keves Castle but even got the attention of some of the consuls. There was even some talk of having you transferred over to a place called Colony 0. However before anything else could be done to you, a minor logistics mix-up led to you getting lost amongst an ether shipment bound for Colony 9. Before you even got to the colony, your tiny body had slipped out of the shipment carrier and dropped you somewhere in the Alfeto Valley amongst some shrubbery. 


All your life you had never been outside of Keves Castle, so being in such an open area was both exhilarating and terrifying for you. Luckily there weren’t any wild animals or monsters around but you were still in quite a pickle. Your instincts told you to get to higher ground so you searched for the nearest climbable plant. Luckily, you didn't have to search long as right next to you was a fortune clover. Without wasting a second, you climbed up the stem and situated yourself on top of its four leaves. Around you was a vast plain. Way more open and vibrant than the stuffy castle, it was a real sight to behold. So encapsulated by the view, you failed to notice that something was approaching. By the time you did notice, it was too late. A large shadow had completely covered the patch of shrubbery and before you knew it, something had plucked the fortune clover you were sitting on right out of the ground. Holding on tightly, you finally managed to get a good look at what had plucked the clover. To your surprise, it was a female Kevesi Soldier but something seemed weird. For one, her outfit definitely did not abide by military regulations, and for two, she seemed really carefree. 


"Ah, score! Never did have much luck findin' fortune clovers 'round these parts. Guess today's my lucky day, innit?" She said holding the stem tightly between her fingers. Bringing the fortune clover closer to her face, she looked at the leaves for a second before freaking out about what she had seen. 

"W-W-What in the Queen's silky smooth feathers?!" She yelled, almost letting go of the fortune clover. After your ears had recovered from her loud scream, you attempted to get her attention. After taking a few seconds to process things, the girl took a deep breath and nervously placed the clover on her palm, allowing her to stand on a more stable surface. Stepping down on her soft hand, you explained your story to her and timidly awaited her response. 


“Spark! Those Keves Castle mudders sure have some nerve. Treatin’ you like that just cuz you’re different. Makes me wanna bash their heads in. Oh, right! The name’s Eunie by the way.” She said, smiling cheerfully at you. After being treated so poorly in the past it felt so nice to finally be treated with compassion. “But still, a tiny soldier… I wouldn’t sparkin’ believe it if you weren’t right in front of me.” 


Brash and tomboyish as she may have been, you could tell that Eunie was a pretty nice person when it came down to it. After some more chatter about how she was a part of something called ouroboros, she agreed to take you back to her camp though a problem soon revealed itself. 


“Ugh, no love…” Staring down at her black and green jacket. “My pockets are kinda full right now, and I need my hands free in case we run into some monsters on the way. Got any suggestions?” Eunie said, looking down to see where she could carry you safely. You had no idea why, but a strange idea popped into your head. Peeking over the edge of her palm, your eyes narrowed in on her two black and green high-top sneakers. However before you could say anything, a strikingly similar idea popped into Eunie’s head. 


“I know it probably ain’t the best mode of transportation but…" Placing you down softly on the grass, she reached towards her shoe and began undoing her laces. Whether it was fear, anticipation or something else, a strange feeling coursed through your body as you watched the giant girl casually pull her sneaker off. Your heart started racing all of sudden as the slightly heavy scent of her foot wafted throughout the area near her shoe. 


Pointing the opening of the shoe towards your direction, you caught a glimpse at the stained and worn insole within. A testament to how many battles she's fought, no doubt. The faded green insole of the shoe beckoned you like the opening of a cave. While you wanted to say you felt terrified, that odd eager feeling within you was growing stronger and stronger. Hesitantly, you approached the shoe. You were now close enough to see every scratch, and small stain as well as every minuscule pebble trapped between the treads of her shoe. You gulped, waiting for Eunie to help you inside. 


"Wow, you're like the perfect size!" Eunie said, looking at you with an excited look on her face. Too focused on the shoe you failed to notice Eunie’s socked foot above you. By the time you looked up, it was already too late. Her foot dropped down on you and you were soon buried under the moist fabric of her sock. Scared and confused about why she was doing this, you could no longer think straight as her toes clenched around you, smothering you in an intense sweaty odor. "Try not to get too cozy in there, love. Oh and yeah, hope you don't mind the smell. Been on the road for the past week so I haven't been able to take a proper shower." 


Still choking on her heavy foot odor and sweat, Eunie’s toes clenched slightly harder before lifting your tiny body off the ground. You couldn’t see what was happening, but as soon as you felt the temperature rise dramatically, you figured that Eunie had started to put her shoe back on. You were dropped onto the heel of the insole, and for a quick moment you were able to see Eunie’s nonchalant expression in the distance past the colossal appendage that was her foot. This moment soon came to an end though as Eunie stuffed her foot inside the shoe dragging your body across almost a mile (relatively) of sweat soaked insole. Pushed, dragged, and rolled, by the time her foot came to a stop at the toe section, your body was absolutely drenched in sweat and covered in all sorts of gunk. You only had a couple seconds to catch your breath before Eunie’s toes came to a rest on top of you. Stuck between her big and second toe, you braced yourself for a long ride. 



Oddly enough, despite how brutal and chaotic this whole ordeal may have seemed, you couldn't bring yourself to be mad at the girl. In fact, the longer you spent in her shoe the more excited you seemed to get. That eager feeling from before had slowly turned into something indescribable. A feeling that the soldiers of Aionios had no business experiencing: arousal. You couldn't explain it but it felt like some inexplicable emotion was encouraging you to embrace the tomboyish girl's foot. Without even hesitating you pushed your face into the moist sock fabric, inhaling to your heart's content whilst Eunie made her way across Alfteto valley on foot. For the first time in your life, you were grateful for your size. 



-To be continued-

Chapter End Notes:

Of course, I had to make one. I've been meaning to post some other content first but this took all my attention so I just got it out of the way. I'll do a part two when I finish what I was originally working on. Regardless, I hope you enjoy this story! I LOVE Eunie and I love her voice and her feet!!!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/RandomInterWeeb