- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Well... just for fun I picked up the common idea of an alien girl visiting our or maybe any other planet - just to have fun.
So here's a pretty simple story. Instant action, too. Have fun!


Spacegirl on Vacation
"Aaah", she made and stretched after the long travel. Climbing out of the small cockpit after a long spaceflight was what she needed and the feeling of relief rivalled the anticipation of visiting a new planet. The first breath of a foreign atmosphere - always a special moment. Her eyes remained closed and she concentrated on the taste of this world. A hint of humid, tropical forests, but also the note of wide grasslands and cold forests. But mixed into it was the roasting flavour of cities and industry. It promised to be the right place for a party girl like her.She was an attractive girl. Almost a six foot stature. The bad side of her ego was that she knew it. And a fact was that she couldn't hide it. With a 43 inch bust and a 28 inch waist she was one to catch attention with any outfit.But the outfit she wore today was rather subtle. The only detail that got some attention were her heels. A sky high pair of lilac slide heels. Otherwise she was simply nude.A visit from outer space sure is an event uncommon enough to expect anything. It should've been a pleasure to see a human being and by any standard a very beautiful human being without cat ears, claws or green skin. She didn't even have a furry crotch. On the one hand people thought that it was obscene to see a clean shaven pussy in the bright sunlight. On the other hand many people were glad not to see a green or purple skinned monster with three eyes and tentacles instead of legs. A beautiful young woman was far more comforting and inspiring confidence than any other life form. And maybe those people who gasped and complained about her blatant nudity would've been content with it and ready to try if she understood some English words. But there was one more flaw in her appearance. She was simply too tall. Of course her model stature with the curves of a pornstar was appealing to any male who would admit it. But at a height of 5 miles 3461 foot that was boosted to ___ by the heels of her shoes she was without a doubt completely out of proportion.Not that the size of her would've prevented male dreams to arise from the common male hubris. But the more logical thinking people realized that despite of the peaceful expression and friendly face a monster had set foot on their planet. But even those remained calm except for some ahs and ohs uttered in complete disbelieve. Her body language and the vulnerability of her nude appearance was enough to keep people calm. They didn't even notice that the innocent girl had already buried a farm under her humongous left shoe.So many thousands stared absolutely clueless at the giantess as she stretched her nude body into the clear blue sky. They saw a young woman who had endured the cramped constrains of a cockpit for hours. But concerning themselves they just couldn't tell what to do. The majority was just staring. The more intelligent part of the populace stood flabbergasted to experience mortal fear without knowing a survival strategy. Of course there were some in betweens. People who grabbed the necessary things and climbed down into their personal fallout shelters and others who hurried to their cars to make an escape ahead of everyone else - or so they thought.Of course no one could expect a young woman who was maybe twenty, maybe younger, to stand still and wait for tiny people to send in a reception committee. Those who watched saw her looking over the land as if it was a holiday island to her. She turned and started to walk. Slowly. By her standards.Of course a slow walk of a woman with a six mile stature will move her with mind boggling speed. Every two seconds a graceful step took her one and a half mile forward. So if she was a beautiful, even titillating sight from a distance that distance could shorten faster than anyone could like. And the closer she got the more people were subjected to the impact of her feet. The tremors could be felt for miles but the closer she got the more they turned into serious earthquakes. People where knocked over in the streets, cars swerved, tarmac corrugated and if she was really close even worse things happened.With a smile she greeted the sight of a major city and with self confident strides she walked towards it. Just a few steps was all she needed to cross the distance. Short moments of terror to the ones who saw her coming for them with a come hither look on her face. Just when they thought she'd step into the city she stopped and bend over their little burg. A soft hum left no doubt that she liked what she saw and the posture of the people in the streets left no doubt that they were mesmerized or green with envy about what they obviously stared at.With a girlish smile the giantess straightened again and took a step back. Turning her head she looked for something else - or maybe for more? When her eyes locked on a spot in a distance it got obvious that she found what she was looking for. Many people's eyes still followed the gentle sway of her breasts. But she disappeared into the haze with the same mind boggling speed and the lewd display of giant nakedness was gone in a moment.Shocked relief spread through the streets. And that was also what the authorities felt. The close footfalls had caused visible damage to streets and facades but there seemed to be no victims. So they did what humans like to do. They took it for granted.Others were not that lucky. Walking to another spot promising to be a metropolis that deserved a visit the young space traveller was completely focused on her next target. The forty mile distance she had to cross was just a fifty foot walk by her standards.And while the people in the big city thought that she was an unbelievable but still just nosy and aside from her offensive nudity mostly harmless visitor from outer space people in other places learned how bad it was to be small enough to slip her attention.At first her stupendous size resulted only in acres of farmland and woods that were pressed into a useless conglomerate under her enormous shoes. But her passage wasn't dismissed so easily. With soles that were a quarter mile wide and several hundred foot longer she literally destroyed the landscape. Hills she stepped on were merely bumps in the landscape to her. Bumps that cracked apart and got squashed like heaps of sand when she stepped on them. And after a few steps the inevitable happened. It was just a village. A thousand souls in their small homes. The vast sole could've covered it completely. But as the giantess was just walking heedless she spared a few houses. If one could say so. The uncaring giantess stepped on the biggest part of the village. Little homes, about the size of pinheads to her, were indifferently crushed flat and not the slightest report of the disaster passed through the unforgiving sole to reach the nerves of her tender foot. The houses that were spared the unfathomable pressure under her shoe however received a more than destructive report from the destruction of the rest of the village. A deadly blast of air and building fragments swept across the ground and sheared off the remaining structures of the village. Within a blink of an eye not even a lamppost remained in place. Not even a cockroach from this village survived the casual step of the alien visitor.And step by step the damage grew. Roads were suddenly interrupted by a 150 foot drop into a vast footprint. More and more minor cities and villages suffered heavily from her close passage and of course there were more places practically wiped out when she stepped on them. Within seconds thousands got killed while the authorities didn't even have a clue on how dangerous this giant woman really was.
From a distance she still looked very innocent. Smiling at the little goal at the end of her small walk she sauntered across the land. Of course people could've noticed that several plumes of dust rose in her wake. But who would really look for smoke when a bare breasted lady was walking by with a sensuously slow gait?Arriving at the next city the young giantess looked down but even before she bent over her eyes widened in astonished disappointment. She shook her head in an accusing gesture as if to deny a nice but too short boy the request for a dance. She didn't spend another two seconds on it. Once again she was looking across the land and the perfect weather hid nothing from her searching eyes. With a hopeful "ah" she was on the move again.About two minutes had passed after her arrival. Not really enough time to expect a sensible reaction from humanity. But by now the emergency numbers received the first calls. Calls that sounded ridiculous to those controllers sitting in closed rooms without windows. But as more and more people called to tell the same stories they reacted. Firemen and other helpers were alerted and the authorities were informed about something unusual going on. Of course the latter were less surprised with the view at hand from their office windows.
Coming closer to the third city that she deserved to be worth some attention people couldn't help but notice a change in her appearance. The prodigious swell of her enormous breasts was suddenly tipped with hard nipples. They stood more than two hundred foot from each areola with softly rounded wrinkles and left no doubt about the sudden arousal of the giantess.By then people started to react on her presence. Women started to beat their staring men, friends or colleagues to come to their senses. Security fanatics closed the doors of their private shelters. They quickly found out how useful they were when a close footfall send a shockwave through the bedrock and flattened the flimsy installations like cheap tin coffins.The screens of the world filled with improvised footage from teams who had just turned their cameras towards what quickly developed into the best bad news in history.
While many different faces started to tell the people of the world that they knew nothing or maybe how terrifying and sometimes how shameless this visitor was the jolly giantess had reached the next city. Once again she stopped just outside the city limits and her smile widened when she bend over to examine it. The streets had filled with people who somehow felt the urge to flee even if they didn't know where and how. Thousands of pleading faces looked up to the smiling one above them. The giantess wore some heart shaped shades so her smile remained dubious. But people should've taken her rock hard nipples as a clue. Then again it wouldn't have changed much.For a few seconds the giantess seemed to watch the city and no one could tell what she liked about it. The rumble of some unwitting toe wriggles mixed like thunder into the mixture of voices that cursed, prayed or simply screamed in terror. Some louder thunder could be heard from above where her pendulous breasts swung and collided after each subtle motion. Her slow breathe sounded like a storm gale. But after the closing tremors, the quake and the catastrophic sound of her footfalls this noise level even seemed relatively quiet.The screams rose in volume when her right arm swung forward. She bend down even lower and the male who couldn't be kept from staring saw the mountainous breasts coming even closer. But at the same time her head turned away from the downtown area and she lowered her hand towards the airport.The driver jumped from his little tractor that had pulled a train of luggage cars. A giant fingertip darkened the tarmac under its vast shadow. The thick skin hit the tarmac with a dark boom. Then the three hundred foot wide curvature pressed down on the luggage train. It was flattened into the tarmac with a crunch. The driver was turned into a red splotch that spread across three friction ridges. Then the tarmac was torn apart when the giant digit started to slide across it. The same kind of noise could be heard from the other side where the giant thumb was rushing in. The cracking and rumbling was suddenly drowned out by a screeching sound. Glass shattered and metal tore. With the cruel force of their vast size her fingers easily crumpled the wings of the tiny plane the giantess had trapped between her fingers. Fuel squirted out of bursting aluminium seams. An engine gondola fell off and was squashed unnoticed beneath the curvature of the fingertip. The hull cracked and crinkled at the root of the wings and it seemed as if the giantess would just pinch her fingers together and smear the plane between them. But she was not out for useless destruction. The crumpled plane looked as if it would never fly again. But feeling a slight resistance between her fingertips she felt that it was enough to raise such a flimsy toy. With a jolt of acceleration the jet was lifted off the ground and put into a waiting palm before anyone watching could tell what was going on.Returning to the ground the tip of the giant index finger hit the terminal building. The fingertip couldn't even be slowed when the strong concrete construction succumbed to the giant force. Supports shattered and the building spewed glass in every direction when the windows where blown out as the fingertip pressed the air out of the compacting storeys. But that was just casual destruction as the giantess callously crushed the building just to pick up another jet that was parked at the gate. Her thump was just as ruthless as it toppled the smaller plane next to it. The poor little thing got balled up between the giant thump and the tarmac. Once again the plane she had intended to take was dropped into her palm a sorry state of folded and crumpled wings.Once again the giant fingers returned. This time the enormous fingernails pinched like giant tweezers into the tailplane of a jumbo. The giantess bared her giant, white teeth with a happy smile as she found it dangling on tearing metal sheets from her raising fingers. She held and watched it almost too long and the jet bent slightly when the metal finally tore off and the plane dropped the last twenty or so feet to her palm. Two more planes were taken that way. A third one was too weak for that procedure and dropped before it reached the palm. The little thing rammed into the ground, crumpled and ignited.The resulting "oups!" from the giantess was beyond ear piercing and caused a few of the office buildings around the airport to collapse. An enormous thunderclap followed when her breasts slammed together as she quickly stood upright again. Her shadow left the airport. But just for about half a second. After that a humongous black shape dominated the sky above the terminal and the fire was easily extinguished beneath the giant tip of her open toed sandal. Of course most of the remaining life in and about the terminal got extinguished too as the black sole just pressed the ruins of the terminal and all the adjacent buildings into the bottom of a giant pothole.With the news already on alert millions had watched on TV what she had just done. Within a second there was no doubt that the beautiful and tantalising visitor was a menace, a deadly peril who could wipe out anybody's life casually and in the blink of an eye.But even though the destruction was caused mostly by her feet cameras tilted up into the sky. Sometimes simply because men held them and couldn't deny to look at the blatant display of feminine features. If anyone wanted to read the expression from her face the view was usually blocked by bottom side of her enormous breasts. The mountains of flesh swung graciously with every movement. Bouncing and deforming gently there was no doubt about their origin. No bump, no dent or scar spoiled them. Protruding more than two thousand foot and about as wide at their base their titanic dimensions were all natural. But unable to follow their naked exhibition the men had to find places to pan to. The pink latex hotpants were simply made to catch their attention. Skin tight they hid nothing and the 250 foot thick lips of her vulva formed a cameltoe that was 750 foot long with valley in the middle that could open as wide as 100 foot. A sight of superlative that found as much male attraction as it rose dark, nightmarish terrors in any male who saw.Blithely unaware of the dominating power of her giant genitals the giantess had focused her attention on her palm. With an anticipating smile she suddenly reached down with her free hand and pulled back the shiny latex of her hotpants. Bending slightly forward she once again exhibited her breasts becoming pendulous and if people could've seen her at their scale the women among them might have hidden their envy behind the amusement to see the trouble she had trying to look past her breasts at what she was doing. But as all this happened almost three miles above the ground people only saw the monumental movements above them. Her left hand slid along the seam of the pink latex and when she moved it away people on the ground had long forgotten what had been on her palm. They could only see that the giantess watched something in her pants before she gently released her hotpants and stood upright again.Poor people who had been trapped in those planes she had picked up! After the dreadful experience of sitting in a plane that was crushed between giant fingers they had tumbled through the wrecked fuselage while it had been moved around by the giant palm. And then they had seen the pink wall coming at them. The plane wrecks had been crushed some more as they had been pushed over the eighty foot high seam. Then the abysmal Slide of horror had started. At first the fuselage had squeaked and screeched across the damp latex. But then it had met lubrication. Natural lubrication. The thick cream of the giantess had welled up through broken windows and with it came her overbearing fragrance. Ever faster the plane had slid into the pink twilight towards her bare crotch. And ever closer came the sight of her monstrous pussy lips. There was no doubt to them what the giantess intended to use them for.With dull sounds the planes met an ever stronger layer of slime. While threatening to drown the poor victims inside it slowed the plane wrecks down and prevented their destruction. The arousal of the giantess had been well hidden beneath the pink latex. The giant vagina had already produced a whole lake of wetness. Metal groaned and screamed as the planes collided. The remains of wings got ripped off or folded over. Then they were underneath the gaping maw of the giant sex. And at that moment the latex returned to the bare skin.Built to withstand only air currents the lightweight construction of human airliners was no match for the pressure of the giant hotpants against the swollen pussy of the giantess. Metal crinkled and crumpled. Supports snapped, casing panels cracked and fell of. Giant skin bumps crushed the fuselage and squished people within their seats. Screams were gagged by pussy drool as people fought in vain for their lives.Relentless forces aligned the wrecks with the enormous gap between the pussylips and the giantess left no doubt that she liked the sensations caused by that. A booming moan shook the slime and the plane wrecks embedded within. After that ear piercing noise the screams and sobs seemed to have silenced. But they were not and when a deep rumble told that some more was going to happen the screams intensified to the ultimate level that tormented humans could reach. Enormous movement dragged the wrecks with them. The giant cunt moved and the pussylips turned into a giant scrap press. Lit by the dim emergency lights people saw the pussy goo squirting in before the thick skin met the fuselage. The tiny tubes collapsed between the closing pussylips and the enormous boom of a distant footfall could be heard. The motions repeated back and forward with more footsteps and one by one the little things got wedged in between the thick outer lips of the giant sex. The bumpy texture of the pussylips squelched the planes into strangely textured aluminium lumps. Pussyjuice squirted out again and contained many small blotches of crimson. Heavy breathing could be heard and told about the soft pleasure the giantess was receiving. The metal lumps were cruelly mangled and kneaded for a few more seconds before a final squashing pressure from a giant fingertip shoved all the remains out of the moist and aroused snatch towards an engorged clit.
From the ground the small lumps had been hardly visible beneath the pink latex. But people saw the look of wanton on her face. Her eyelids fluttered, then closed as she obviously started to enjoy. Her breathing got heavy with lust and then she suddenly raised her right leg to take an unexpected step forward.It was a small step. On her scale. But it was disastrous to the population of the city at her feet. The high heeled foot that had more than dwarfed the skyline was suddenly lifted from the ground and then moved forward. It threw a vast shadow on several neighbourhoods of residentials where people could look up at the black rubber sole of the giant sandal. The view of her breasts and crotch was blocked by deadly blackness. In an unscrupulous act the uncaring giantess stepped into the suburbs.She stepped on hundreds of family homes in just one casual motions. The black rubber sole was no platform but still much thicker than any of the family homes was high. The dwarfed structures could not resist something that big. They succumbed to the pressure and turned to splinters before the debris, the inhabitants and their possessions were callously compressed into the bottom of a giant shoeprint.Even the thin heel was wide enough to flatten four homes under its rubber tip before it penetrated deep into the bedrock. The rock and dirt was easily displaced by the unfathomable pressure. It welled up and formed a ragged hill around the penetrating heel. Almost everything from house to mailbox, even trees and bushes got knocked down by the concussion and the shifting of the ground. People and other stuff fell into the deep cracks that opened and were never seen again.But that was not enough for the giantess. She breathed with obvious relish and had already raised her other foot over another part of the city. Stepping down slowly she enjoyed the soft crunch she heard but even more so she enjoyed the sensation of her tiny toys yielding to the subtle motions of her outer labia. Lifting her right foot again she closed her legs and enjoyed the feeling of her thighs rubbing against each other. A soft moan escaped her open lips when her foot stepped on two dozen skyscrapers. She didn't have to raise her foot as many of them couldn't compete with the height of her big toe. Those that did were not half as high as her heel. Structures like this just gave a crunch when her sole touched them.Relishing in the crunch the giantess once again slowly shifted her weight. Another part of the city was covered in shadow under her raised foot. Turning her head the giantess looked down with a lustful smile. Watching her step she cooed when she saw and felt her sexy foot crushing even more of the defenceless city. Her ecstatic face left no doubt that she was getting off on the death of thousands under her unstoppable foot. With slow, sensuous steps and gently swinging breasts the giantess trampled the city under her feet. She wasn't even trying to hide her growing arousal and an occasional moan accompanied her lustful malice.But at her enormous size even a metropolis couldn't last longer than a few seconds. With two dozen steps the city had been turned into a smouldering plain of vast shoeprints and giant potholes left by the heels. The few spots of city that had not been flattened by her steps lay in ruin as the close footfalls had collapsed the remaining buildings."Uh, that was good", she cooed, "but I need so much more!". With that the giantess lost any interest in the ground beneath her. Once again she looked around and anyone knew what she was looking for.Of course she found it and headed for the next big city. But knowing that she was here for fun she didn't rush things. Her long, gracious steps were slow and this time it was as if she was watching the landscape she was passing through or rather over. Foot hills flattened under her feet with little crunches. Forests couldn't be felt at all as the trees within them couldn't grow higher than a quarter inch on her scale.With a grin she stopped in front of a city. To her just a plate sized tangle of tiny houses. When she stretched her right leg towards them and held her pink sandal threatening over their homes the inhabitants got crazy with fear. And as if she knew and wanted to mock them her heel crashed down just out of town and started to plough through the fields and grassland. Giant mounds of earth got pushed aside and turned over and the heel dug an enormous trench. With a sweeping motion and then another one she surrounded the city with the more than 200 foot deep and 250 wide crack. They couldn't tell that it was heart shaped. But they died by the hundreds when the giantess giggled and scratched an arrow right through the heart of the city. Then she bent forward and shook her breasts like a pinup babe before she stepped over it and left without looking back.Other cities were merely ignored. They were lucky to get away with a few shattered windows or a handful of sagged or collapsed houses. But some received a deadly blow when she stepped on them.Suddenly she stopped, raised her hands to her cheeks and bent forward. "Oh, how cute, you are! Such a sweet little thing."Taking a very small step forward her mighty feet dwarfed a village that was small enough to be completely covered by one of her sandals. "Oh, thank you," she cooed with a window shattering volume and no one knew what she was talking about. "But you're way to small to dance with a big girl like me."For a moment she looked down at the spot in front of her feet. A mocking smile spread on her face and she wriggled her toes. Then she lifted her right foot and moved her toes over the village. Putting down the pink column of a heel she pivoted her foot threateningly above the defenceless settlement."Maybe the size difference wouldn't be so bad if I slipped out of these?", she asked teasing. "Nah!", she answered and slowly lowered her toes. A giggle escaped her lips when the sole came down. "I couldn't even feel you crunch", she commented nonchalantly and simply walked on without looking back.Her next steps took her into a wide and obviously fertile plain. The ground was showing the irregular checker pattern of fields and strewn among them were lots of towns and small cities. Nothing she was really interested in but still something she couldn't completely ignore.Her steps became more lively and somewhat irregular as she was playfully treading down one city after the another. Her sexy sandals made short work of them. Many disappeared completely under the black rubber sole. There weren't even screams. To shocked they were to realize that the giantess simply stepped on them and too fast was her stupendous foot. The ones on the larger side wouldn't simply disappear beneath the sole of the pink sandal. Still the biggest part of them was mashed flat under a sandal but the rest was also crippled as the impact caused a violent concussion that wiped out the remainder of the town. The tremor of such an uncaring step was strong enough to ram people's legs into their lungs. And as all communication died just as instantly as all life the world learned nothing about the life toll the smiling giantess took. From the distance they rather saw her prodigious breasts swinging all the more seductive.With a mischievous smile she took a cheery step forward and teased a town by moving her foot in circles over the home of several thousands. Then as if to spare them she stretched her leg and stepped over it as it seemed. But instead the pink heel of her sandal appeared over the city. The pink column was two thousand foot tall and was pressed down with her unfathomable weight behind it. The 150 by 150 foot wide rubber block at the tip crushed through a few small buildings and then penetrated the soft ground. The pink tower delved deep into the bedrock. Layers and layers of rock cracked and got displaced as the giantess trod the heel of her sandal into the heart of the tiny town. The tremor rattled the whole town. Buildings close to the heel fell into heaps of splinters and rubble. Then the displaced ground rose to a donut shaped heap around the monstrous symbol of feminine power. Cracks opened and swallowed people, then cars and then houses or rather the remains of collapsed houses. The giantess commented it with a happy giggle. The deeper the giant tower penetrated the wider it got at the surface until it had displaced a 500 by 600 foot rectangle and the giantess felt content with the destruction she wrought. Looking down over her shoulder at the mayhem she pulled the heel out of the deep hole, pushed it back in one more time and then stood on one leg to grab her foot and pull it up to her shapely but for a closer inspection. She laughed some more when she saw that the pink leather hadn't even been scratched by her little trick. Releasing her foot she almost stepped on the crater she had produced but avoided it at the last moment. She grinned down at it and squeezed her breasts with both hands in another obvious display of her arousal.With a smug grin she reached the outskirts of the next metropolis. A panicking mob filled the streets. The short walk the giantess had needed to get there had allowed the population to imagine what a woman of her size and power could do. Of course most of them had been unable to reach street level. Many thousands were stuck in elevators and stairwells when the closing footfalls killed the power all across the proud metropolis. The young giantess didn't take notice. To her the city sparkled just as bright and clean in the sunlight and the colourful dots of cars still populated the tiny streets. Eager for pleasure the giantess didn't hesitate to step forward. Huge parts of suburbia got underfoot and were pressed flat without a concern by the giantess. She had her eyes fixed on the beautiful forms of the skyscrapers. Repositioning her feet she crushed even more quarters of smaller buildings just to get into a comfortable position. Squatting down on her heels her eyes widened and she bit her lips unable to hide her horniness. Caressing herself her left hand moved down to her hips and fumbled with the elastic band of her hotpants before she could pull them open. A heavy waft of female fragrance was set free and drifted across the city.The beautiful sparkle of modern architecture faded when the giant hand blocked the sunlight. Giant thumb and forefinger dwarfed the skyscrapers in width and height. hundreds of windows shattered and the facade of the first buildings was pressed inward by the giant fingertips. With a hideous crunch the fingernails were pinched together. Steel beams were mangled and torn and the building was brutally wrenched off its foundation. People dripped from severed stairwells past the pink fingernails. Some tried to clutch the shiny surface to survive a bit longer. Others turned into red bursts as they got cruelly mangled between the giant digits and the wreckage. The thousands still within got pressed to the floor by the sudden acceleration. Heavy furniture started to slide and burst through the windows. Struggling people followed. Then the motion reversed and the building rushed down into a pink twilight. It hit a pink surface and started to slide. The rush of liquid could be heard and then there was a jolt and a splash. Groaning the building came to rest."Uh-huh!"The cooing sound from the giantess shattered some more windows. Sliding furniture had completely smashed the interior of the skyscraper. Screams could be heard everywhere but sounded pity or even pathetic after the mighty sound from her vocal chords. People struggled to get out of the chaos. Who had been thrown clear of it stared at a window or the whole in the wall were it used to be. The view dumbfounded most of them while others realised how dreadful it really was. The once proud construction was now leaning against a giant set of pussy lips. The lower parts had splashed into a lake of nectar the goddess had produced to lubricate her fun.With a booming sound and a wall shattering concussion the skyscraper was hit by something big. People were knocked around and the screams got completely desperate. Pink flesh started to press into the building from one side and pink latex pushed it from the other side."Huh", the giantess thundered in pleasure. Concrete shattered. Beams bend and tore off there fixtures. A tremendous force was crushing the skyscraper into the giant lips of a horny pussy.Cracks appeared all over the building. The little brick of human handiwork shattered into chunks of debris. Mere crumbs in the eye of the reckless giantess. Sliding her fingertip softly across the bump in the latex over the camel toe she felt the little toy prickling away on her pussylips. Within merely two seconds it was gone. Dissolved into her sticky wetness and turned into crumbs, pulp and an occasional survivor who had been shoved into a safe place between the folds of her labia. When the giant fingertip was removed only a dark brown smear remained from the skyscraper. But the giant hand was already moving down for more. Another skyscraper shared the same fate."Uh... so soft", the giantess cooed when she gently mashed what had been an office tower into the wet flow that passed between her nether lips."Yeah!" she commented on the sensation as the next building had been an old fashioned building with a concrete facade."You're such a turn on, little ones", she explained when she reached for the fourth skyscraper. She got wobbly on her heels and shuddered when she felt it crunching as she managed to push it between her labia. "Sexy", she whispered and couldn't be stopped when she reached for the next.Again and again her right hand picked up a skyscraper while her left hand kept pulling at the elastic of her hotpants. She relished in the sensations the crumbling structures produced when she traced the bump with her fingertip on the dry outside of the pink fabric. Inside of them her pussy drooled and her labia were completely covered in a warm, gooey mess. But still she wanted more. With pointed fingers she pressed the next skyscraper into the small hood that covered her clit. She gasped, then produced a moan that shattered the last remaining windows all over the city. Surprised by the intensity of the sensation she lost her balance and felt her left heel sinking into the soft ground."Oups!", she thundered, waved her arms but couldn't regain her balance. With a desastrous boom she fell on her butt. Reaching back for support her hands bulldozed across several neighbourhoods in the suburbs. The ground heaved and the quake shattered any manmade structure in a two mile radius. Buildings turned into rubble even before they collapsed. From one moment to the other the tormented city had turned into a silhouette of dust that melted quickly into a thin mist on a deserted landscape."FUCK!", the giantess thundered and then giggled girlish and innocent.
Getting to her feet she watched as the dust around her settled. She slightly shook her head but then let out another short giggle. With a shrug she left the place. Walking aimlessly she was less destructive than before. The tiny civilization however was rattled to full alert as they finally found time to comprehend what was going on. Powerless they watched as the mighty giantess destroyed their world. Hills got crushed under her weight, towns got levelled just by her close passage. With the continuing destruction it was just a marginal part of the tragedy when four jets smashed with small explosions just beneath her navel. Their ineffective missile attack wasn't even noticed by the news and the giantess didn't seem to feel any of it.The dominant species of the planet was no longer dominant. Their carefree lives where terminated and thousands died within these first minutes of their opponents arrival. But was she really an opponent? Anyone watching her casual behaviour learned that she was beyond that. To her this was just some pastime. She was here for her amusement. With a gleam of lust her eyes had already locked on another city and her earth shaking steps were heading there.
Feeling the warm rays of the foreign sun on her breasts the giantess enjoyed every second of her vacation. As she walked her right hand found the way between her legs. She loved to caress her sensitive pussy through the shiny latex cover of her hotpants. Her index finger circled along the outline of her outer lips. She loved to show her cameltoe to all those tiny things down there. Being so much bigger than them felt great but showing her well defined curves was an even better turn on. She breathed audibly. Her desire was growing. And the slick wetness she produced was more than her pants could contain. The soft touch of her finger caused some small drops of love juice to squirt out under the short cut latex.
Her booming footfalls slowed down. She fell into a slow gait with very sensuous steps. With her growing arousal stepping on little cities was no longer satisfactory. Instead she enjoyed the thought of thousands who were looking up to her. Being an unreachable object of sexual desire for so many males and the cause of powerless envy for so many less equipped females kept her juices flowing while she was unable to grind her pussy against her little lovers.Not that she denied to step on more little victims. She just didn't want to abandon her elegant gait to crush some negligible town. But if it was possible to guide her sashaying steps to one of these she still enjoyed to tread it into oblivion with swinging hips and gently swaying breasts.In that mood she was happy to see another metropolis that was big enough to be worth a visit.Desperate calls left the city when her curvy silhouette turned towards the metropolis. The multitude of private calls overloaded the infrastructure and prevented officials to send out their requests for military aid. But against a threat like her there was little hope to make a difference.All too fast her imposing stature rose over the haze and her footfalls rattled the shelves and then knocked over furniture.Looking up at the come hither look on her face left no doubt about her intentions. A young woman with a voluptuous body was looking for pleasure. Coming closer her giant sandals towered higher and higher over the tiny city and it was a dubious kind of relief to notice that she was slowing down her steps to tread more softly. But of course she couldn't lighten her humongous body and when she stopped with the city at her toes the cracks and warpage of the ground caused lots of family homes to shift on their foundations. Window frames distorted and cracked the glass inside and some unlucky homes creaked, cracked and simply folded up into chunks of wood. Bending forward to peer over her breasts the giantess breathed with excitement. Then the ground rumbled and shook as she slowly squatted down on her heels.Thick cream was escaping her hotpants and had wetted her inner thighs. The air was heavy with the smell of female arousal. Spreading her legs with another ground shaking shift of weight the young giantess revealed the sight of her enormous breasts. The giantess who could've worn the Giza pyramids as nipple covers was gently cupping the mountains of flesh with her hands. As she started to caress them her nipples hardened and people stared in disbelief at her all female features. Soft moans rattled the windows from time to time as she kept caressing. Pulling the heavy pear shapes apart she smiled down on them leaving no doubt that she was proud of the curves she put so lewdly on display.When she suddenly rose to her feet again people were beyond panic. Trying to flee away from her they were suddenly confused about her intention when she took a step back. Would she spare them?The fleeing crowds got knocked to the ground by the heavy impact of her knees. An enormous shadow spread over their city and another impact shook them as she got down on all fours with her hands on one side and her knees on the other side of the city.The giant breasts were pendulous high above the city and started to swing from rather subtle movements of the giantess. Then they started to sink lower.The giantess was too aroused to built up more tension. Eager for pleasure she lowered her heavy curves until a giant nipple brushed over the suburbs. Two hundred foot wide it bulldozed through the little homes and dug a trench into the cityscape. Its dark red bumps and wrinkles flattened the flimsy structures with no resistance.A loud "huh" echoed over the city when the giantess registered the touch. But there was so much more of her breast that needed to be pleasured. "Gosh, you're turning me on", she whispered to them and allowed the other nipple to repeat the experience. After leaving some erratic circles of destruction from their pendulous motion her breasts came to rest. The giantess lifted them a bit higher and people stared at her firm nipples. The cars that stuck flattened to the shiny skin looked so small! Heavy wooden beams appeared like fibres of wood and had been bent and cracked as if they were. The red splotches of her victims had been smeared into the wrinkles while the bumps of the enormous organ had been wiped clean.After a second the nipples lowered again. It felt so good to feel the weight of her vast endowments. But it felt even better to rest them on a warm, sunlit city.Once again her nipples touched the ground. At two hundred foot in diameter their rounded peaks flattened fifteen homes and trashed five adjacent ones. The rock hard nipple pressed them flat and then crushed them into the ground as the breast was lowered. With a diameter of more than 1000 foot her areola crunched more than a neighbourhood beneath the sensitive flesh of each. The giantess commented it with just a booming hum of pleasure. But of course she didn't stop there. Ever slowly from her point of view she lowered her body and allowed more and more of her breasts to rest on the ground. Their soft flesh rolled over block after block of suburbial homes. Faster than any car could drive the avalanche of flesh rolled over the city. Running people where pressed down by an unstoppable softness before they squished under the warm skin. Cars flattened and homes collapsed and disappeared by the hundreds. The earth groaned under the giant tits and their heavy load cracked and re-compressed the bedrock as they forced an ever deeper depression into the land they rested upon."Hmm... so soft!", the giantess moaned when each breast had flattened and spread out to more than half a mile in diameter. For a moment she lingered there but then she slowly pushed herself forward. Turning her tits into wrecking balls of colossal size she ground her sensitive flesh across the city. Swaying right and left she literally wiped out the suburbs on one side of the metropolis."Uh sexy", she sighed as she ground the cities residentials into a landscape of breast sized craters and nipple trenches. The giant globes came over the helpless people like two moons. They threw up their arms as if they could have any hope to lift these boobs in a concerted effort. The smooth skin just pulped them without mercy. Staring at the obliterating curves before they squished they never realized that the giantess didn't mock them but really liked the caressing sensation under her soft skin. To her this was a pleasing touch to her sensitive skin. Dragging her breasts forward and swinging them slightly she found all too soon that she was running out of suburbs. But the warehouses and commercial buildings didn't feel too different. The city felt like sand that had been dried by the sun. It tantalized her breasts by the softest possible resistance before it was levelled and formed into a smooth surface following the perfect curve of her mighty breasts.But the supply of this kind of buildings was very limited and she welcomed the moment when her left breast slid into the high-rise district. Her areola touched two skyscrapers almost at the same time. The pleasant tingle they provided as they were pressed flat just like the smaller buildings before was a nice surprise for the horny giantess."Mmmmh... touch me harder, please", she boomed in a voice that stirred up some feelings even in the men who already saw the curved wall of her breast coming towards them. Her nipple pressed down on a skyscraper from above when the breast started to roll and the giantess lost her temper. With cooing moans she quickly dragged and rolled her breasts across the metropolis' centre. And when it lay flattened beneath her humongous breasts she moaned in disappointed desire. Desperate for pleasure she flattened the suburbs on the opposite side of the city and when they were gone all too fast by her wide sweeps she sat up and kneaded her breastsStanding up with heavy footfalls she started to stagger forward while she was busy kneading her breasts with one hand and rubbing herself through her latex pants with the other. Her moans where almost whimpers even when she found another metropolis. She almost fell onto it when she tore down her hot pants. Thick strings of slimy pussyjuice seeped down from her overflowing honeypot. Then she stood spread legged across the skyscrapers without even thinking of playing with the suburbs first."Fuck me!", she commanded in despair and spread her giant cunt as she sat down. At least she tried to make good use of the little supply she had. Only about three skyscrapers got crushed under her labia or her firm butt when she pressed one into her hungry cunt. Getting off on the sensation she tried to pump every toy in an out of her grotto but she simply couldn't keep her pussy from hugging them eagerly. The little things weren't built for that. They flattened with little crunches within her and the remains got washed out with the constant flow of pussyjuice she produced. Pulping the fourth within her pussy and squashing about a dozen others outside the horny giantess was pleasantly surprised that she was indeed horny enough and ready to come. Sliding down on one of the last skyscrapers she managed to hold back until her pussylips pleasantly bulldozed the carpet of minor buildings below. The tension built up by her long foreplay led to a sudden eruption. She screamed and felt her pussy clamping down on the current toy. It crunched and was then mashed into her juices by clench after clench of her pulsing vagina. Her finger had long found her clit and was circling it madly when squirts of lovejuice and dissolved debris where pressed out of her depths and flooded the area of crumbling buildings in between her legs. The giantess screamed in pleasure, then calmed down into moans and finally sunk back, rolling over the remains of the city, stretching her legs and plowing her feet across hundreds of family homes."Whoa", she said, "you little toys were awesome."With that she sighed, and while she was still fondling her wet pussylips and caressing her big breasts she drifted off to sleep.It had been a good start of her vacation.
- Hedin 2013 -