- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Well, a few words about the story. I consider it mega at the edge of giga. Unaware is a strong element. It's cruel and it's dirty. You will see four different approaches of giantesses to the same world.

The Royals- Hedin 2011 -
"Though I really don't see that she could be granted the passage I suppose that I may grant You her faithful service. You may take Your maid with You, my daughter.""Thank You, Your highness", the princess said in a composed manner. Her status and education didn't allow her to show the pleasure she felt about this decision of her mother whom she addressed correctly as her highness, the queen.The two aristocratic women and the princess' respectful maid stood in front of the mirror. Servants were busy with the queen's attire. A golden dress that was very short at the front and long on the backside with a little bit of a train. The neckline contained a similar contrast between modesty and beauty. It reached even lower than her navel but was cut so narrow that it revealed only the slightest bit of cleavage curvature. On her head she wore a golden crown that matched her golden blonde hair. Servants had created the chignon hairstyle that was needed to majestically wear the crown. The golden sandals on her feet demonstrated the same style. High heeled and with thin straps they were a perfect match for the elegance of her royal highness. Each of her movements was controlled. Her calm motions enhanced the aura of power that surrounded her. The heels of her sandals clacked loudly as she turned around and even that told of her power. Everyone else was busy in a discreet way trying to avoid the slightest noise. She however was the main person in the room and her steps reflected this. But of course her footfalls were of a soft elegance. Only the busy silence within the room gave the impression of loud steps."We will return as stated", she said and an inconspicuous motion of her hand sent the many servants and the major-domo out of the room.Content and calm the queen waited a few seconds longer than everyone needed to leave the room. Then she walked slowly up to the mirror. Even those movements were a display of her majestic beauty. More than three seconds passed between each step while the queen pulled the small train of her golden dress over the hardwood floor. But despite that her motions were fluid. She was just slow in a way that expressed her dignity. That way she took an especially slow step through the mirror.
*
After passing through the mirror the queen turned around and took a step back. As expected her daughter's light footed steps brought her much faster into the chosen world. The girl laughed luckily and almost jumped into her mother's arms. All of a sudden the women were just mother and daughter. They embraced tenderly and caressed each other's hair as if they had not been together for weeks."Oh, mom, I am so thankful for your arrangements. It is very generous of You to allow Miriam to accompany us", the young lady said happily while the queen smiled not just generously but also with a hint of amusement about her daughter's happiness.When the maid, Miriam, stepped through the mirror she didn't disturb the rare privacy between them. Instead the queen greeted her with a warm smile even before she made her curtsy."Thank You, Your highness. I am so happy to be allowed here.""You're welcome, Miriam. You are the only one at court who wouldn't disturb our privacy. And as Andromeda knows me to be a little too calm for her taste I take it as a gift to know someone of her age who is worth our trust.""Thank You again, Your highness", the girl said with a shy voice but smiled happily."I see You carry the picnic basket? We will look out for a suitable place now."
*
There was no doubt that the queen with her royal demeanour and of course her crown and wardrobe was without a doubt appearing as a queen to the world behind the mirror. But to the inhabitants her daughter was just as high and godlike when she entered their world.Millions saw her appear in her short, white dress with a belt of black silt. A youthful beauty, emphasized by her simple dress. The only sign of her royal state was the silver tiara in her blonde hair. Her shoes however were special. Her high heeled sandals were made of crystal and attached to her tender feet with a thin and skilfully braided strap of black silk. The girl had a radiance of youth and moved a little faster than her mother. Still her movements were calm, expressing confidence and composure.Their slow and elegant moves were what mislead many of those who saw them. They simply looked benign to everyone who looked up to them. So those who should've tried to flee or were expected to panic in despair simply stared up. And when one of these feet moved over them it was too late to react. The princess' crystal sandals measured three miles from the lip of the sole to the tip of the heel. Their calm movements and their size betrayed the common people of the speed of their slow moves. No one could outrun a sole of that size.While the queen had entered the world with her head held high the princess checked the ground she was about to tread on. But neither her expression nor her unconcerned but convenient step into the densely populated area of a major city proved that she was aware of her victims. And even the distant observers were unaware of the annihilation of several hundred thousand people. To anyone who saw their beauty on the horizon they looked just too peaceful and content to poise any threat.Just a moment later the powerful sound waves of giantess talking prevented any human around to produce any intelligent thought.The atmosphere didn't change much with the appearance of the blonde maid. She wore the typical short, black dress with white apron and so on. It looked so very cliché but no one could deny that the beauty within that suit was perfectly dressed with it. She wore a matching pair of black patent leather pumps with incredibly high and thin heels. The snow white crepe of their soles looked all too innocent before the maid took her first step and daintily pressed it into another part of the city the princess had trod in moments before. While the maid looked quite diffident about her surroundings the short glance she had for the ground beneath her proved that she was pretty indifferent about stepping on a city and thousands of helpless people. Those who were close enough to see and distant enough to survive wondered if she was even aware of what she did.It was a little bit of an irony that the sole of her pump remained snow white as she lifted her foot and moved on. The shoe seemed to refuse to get dirty.
*
The land behind the mirror was all new to Miriam. But the little maid knew that she would've disturbed the atmosphere and the rare moment of privacy with asking all too intemperate questions. Looking across the landscape she was above all looking for an inviting place to spread the picnic rug. But it was more difficult than she had expected to find one. The ground looked rather bumpy and instead of growing soft grass it looked as if it was only covered by a thin layer of moss. The moss changed in colour as it covered either areas that looked smooth and perhaps muddy beneath the green or it looked rough were it covered some rocks or gravel that was strewn about. As she carefully trod here and there trying to find a way that left her stilettos as clean as possible she felt that not only the places she considered muddy but as well the rocks and gravel couldn't resist her heels. The thin columns pierced deep into the landscape wherever she trod. Unlucky about it and wobbling somewhat unsafe on the strange ground she was too busy keeping her balance than to notice that her heels stayed clean at least as far as she could've seen from her twenty mile height. Looking at the queen and princess Andromeda she wondered how they managed to move with the usual confidence and grace on such a strange ground. Their heels left only slight dents in the ground. The maid felt uneasy as she saw how smooth the royals walked on the difficult ground."Oh, just don't bother too much finding a comfortable place, Miriam", the princess said amused after watching her for some time. "Just spread the picnic rug and level the terrain underneath with a few steps.""Yes, Andromeda. I think there's just no better place to be found around here.""No, Miriam", the queen agreed. "The landscape of these worlds is never adequate. But as You sure have felt it is also very soft.""Yes, Your highness."
*
It was an unequal match the appalled people watched. The eternal mountain towering three miles high into the sky, a mighty symbol of earth's power. A resting force of nature. But now it was dwarfed. And it stood no chance against the maid's mighty foot. The earth shuddered while the mountain crumbled under the sole of the pump. With a casual expression she watched as her foot deformed and flattened the mountain. Avalanches of dirt and gravel thundered into the nearby valley and within three seconds the mountain had sunk and flattened under the overwhelming foot. Still not content with the remaining heap of crushed rock the maid repositioned her foot and pressed down again. Fifteen seconds later the mountain along with the small mountain range it had topped had been trampled by the twenty mile tall maid. Another ten seconds later she had treated and levelled any other mound with an uncaring step. A few flattened hills were shoved into some valleys and lakes by the black pumps until the giantess was obviously content with the area. When the picnic rug landed the remaining settlements and villages in the area got swept away by the gale forces it caused.Finally the maid stepped onto the rug and started to lay out the content of the picnic basket. Thousands of terrified people were hidden in the darkness underneath the cover. With their villages or lone houses in a valley or under a wide arching fold they felt the ground shake under the giant movements. Unable to see the giant maid they didn't know what she was doing. Until eventually some unknown, giant body part would press the black ceiling down on them and press their whole existence into the deforming ground. Miriam was oblivious to this as she crawled across the fabric. Sometimes the ground received another irresistible correction by her palm when a plate or a cup wouldn't lay or stand as expected.When Miriam placed the last items she noticed the Queen stepping onto the rug. Her Daughter Andromeda was right behind her. The heels of their shoes caused some dent's in the rug but both women quickly sat down and stretched their legs from them."Thank You, my dear", the queen said. "You're a little too busy, Miriam. We've got all the time we want and You could've waited for us. You mustn't do all the work alone.""Oh, I'm so excited about all this. So I just kept myself busy before I'd get on everyone's nerves."The queen allowed herself a chuckle as she understood how overly excited the young maid was. All of this was new to her. She understood that she'd have to give some explanations to both girls.The queen sat comfortably on the picnic rug and started to arrange the meal. She treated both girls rather equal. It had been a remarkable day when the foundling had been brought to her. A sweet baby girl maybe born the same day as her own daughter. She had secretly breastfed her own daughter while the nurse had fed Miriam. Nowadays the queen was a little sad about the etiquette she had to stick to. Miriam would've been a much better duchess than many a bratty daughter of noble birth. Beautiful, healthy, loveable and clever. During the rare private moments they had she felt like having two daughters.Amused the queen watched the girls as they explored the landscape with their eyes while they were busy with some pie. They were bursting with curiosity but doing a great job of controlling themselves."All right, young ladies. I see You both would like to ask a dozen questions. But instead, if you don't mind, I will tell You about this place. You may shoot your questions later, I guess.""All right Mom", Andromeda said and Miriam made her "Yes, your highness", that the queen couldn't make her forget when they were in private."My mom called this the world behind the mirror. And as You both have noticed it's a privilege to be able to come here. My family always enjoyed it as a place of rest, recreation and fun. Maybe even to pass some time but such occasions were and will be rare.It's always a quiet place. Warm with fine weather. Usually. And look at the blue skies - the air is so clean around here!"She took a deep breath before she continued."Some things that may happen here seem strange but whatever it was that occurred to me it was always pleasant.""Aren't there any trees, mom?", Andromeda blurted out."No, my dear. No trees. The thin moss on the ground is the only thing that grows. Though it develops a few different shades of green. Maybe different species of similar plants. Sometimes they are a little slippery if you touch them. But even if you should fall the ground is nice and soft here. Even if You fall on one of these rocks.The land is completely harmless. I can't think of a way to hurt oneself here. That's why I love to come here whenever I need a few minutes of recreation.""But mom, when You come here so often, how can the landscape look so untouched? Look at the footprints we left. The land is grey and brownish where our shoes wiped off the moss!""I don't know, my dear. But I think the mirror will always lead to a different place or even a different version of the land. The landscape - if I may say so - is never the same. I paved maybe a hundred or more picnic sites. When I return there's no trace of it left. But then again it's nice that this world can not be exhausted or used up. In whatever shape we'll leave it behind it will all be nicely green and blue skied whenever we return."The queen leaned back a little bit and took another deep breath. She even liked the way the air smelled. Putting aside her plate she started to undo the straps of her shoes."Hey, Miriam, what is it? No need to play the shy one when we're in private.""Yes. I'm sorry. And I wondered what these patches might be. Like tiny, sparkling crystals. What is it? Are these growing in old footprints? But they don't look like that. Sometimes they seem to glitter. Is that some plant?""No... they are not alive. Somehow magic. They glow in the dark. Sometimes brighter sometimes darker. Some are blinking and there's a constant change. I don't know if they look more mystical or more beautiful in the dark than in daylight.""Uh... really?", Andromeda asked. The girl's looked at the beautiful sparkling patches and forgot about the cake."Yes, really. And they are too delicate. Sometimes they crumble if you just step close to them.""Whoa!", Andromeda made at the thought. "doesn't it hurt to step into them?""No, dear. I really can't say", the Queen shrugged. "I usually don't bother to go barefoot but I tested them. They are not soft. Just too brittle to hurt. They turn into soft dust and that's it."With that the queen shook the golden sandals off her feet."Miriam, You should have our comfortable footwear with You.""Yes, Your highness", the maid said as she jumped up. Grabbing into the basket she placed a pair of thin soled flat leather sandals in front of her queen's feet. The sole was light brown and attached to the foot with a single, black strap over the toes."You are walking so confident and easy in those high heels. It doesn't look uncomfortable at all", Miriam said."Oh, that's just because I'm used to them. They don't bother me but as I am here to relax I like my feet free. But I can't walk around barefoot and get them all dirty."Andromeda got the same pair of shoes placed before her. Andromeda and the queen looked a little embarrassed at Miriam's pumps."Oh, I don't mind wearing these. If they're somewhat uncomfortable it'll be worth it to be a little bigger than you two", Miriam tried to convince them."I guess You're used to wear these all day. But after we return I shall find a way to get You a pair like these, too. Maybe only similar ones. We can't afford anyone to notice too much. I think they'll look different but will be just as comfortable as ours", the queen promised."Thank You, Your h...""Shht! Can't You please keep the highness at home for an hour or two, Miriam? Whenever You say that it reminds me that I could never walk around in simple shoes like these in any room of the palace. And I also couldn't do this!"Astonished the girls watched as the queen pulled down her shoulder strap with the announcement. Without a care for their astonished looks she wriggled out of the expensive dress."See? I put off the queen's dress to be myself for some time. And I guess You should try the same if you don't want to make me feel awkward.""As You wish,..." Miriam could barely keep herself from saying Your highness again. Astonished she obeyed and undressed. Looking at Andromeda she made a little gasp as she saw her pull off her dress. All of the time no one had noticed that the princess had been sans panties. Miriam stood mouth agape and the queen showed an amused smile."Well", she commanded. "One of the most relaxing things to do here is to take a bath. See the water over there? I think it's just a bay of an ocean. Let's head there.""Great, mom", Andromeda agreed."Oh, but shouldn't I clean up this place, before", Miriam asked. But the queen was well aware that her adoptee was just a little awkward about being naked."No-ooh", she cooed in a way none of them would've held possible for a queen. "Just leave these things alone. There's no one around to mess with them. Don't think the tiny folk will take them. Though it would be nice if they did the washing up..." They laughed at the joke and Miriam felt a little easier to be naked around them."We are all alone, Miriam. No one's watching us. Even you will rarely have the chance to move around naked and completely free. And I think we know each other long enough to spend our time together without any clothes and etiquette bothering us."With that she took the lead as they moved slowly towards the water.
*
The queen's golden sandals had looked terrifying with their enormous, towering heels. But as it's often the case the simple looking things were far more dangerous. So while the thin leather sole of her flat mules looked soft and sensitive these shoes spread so much more death than the high heels she'd worn before. Of course the thin leather looked and was less protective. But it was still more than strong enough to squish with ease whatever the giantess could come across in this world. Each step squished twice as many tiny people as it covered much more ground with it's flat sole than the high heels she'd worn. Even worse the queen walked more comfy in them and thus put more force behind each of her strides. So the quake and the blast caused even more destruction in the vicinity of the footfall. And finally the single toe strap that was positioned over her toes instead of the instep caused the giantess to scuff the heel of the dangling sole across the landscape long before she actually put her foot on the ground.In a doomed city many people would stare at her cherry red toenails when the distant foot raised from the leather sole. They saw it gently lifting the sole from the ground before the foot really moved forward and made the sole slap up against her bare heel with a strange thunderclap. Some watched her other foot sinking into the ground. Others watched as the raised foot was moved forward with an elegant slowness. About when it passed the standing foot the sole slapped down and got dragged across the landscape. It shattered hills, flattened forests and wiped out whole settlements in it's path. Many people realised just then how deadly this beautiful and unconstrained foot was. Still looking slow it came closer and closer and loomed ever larger over the city. Finally, about two seconds after it had parted from the ground the toes crested two miles above the city. Time stood still for a moment. Then the heel of her foot touched the leather sole and pressed it down with the unrestrained force of a confident step. The earth shuddered and sunk under the impact. And as the foot rolled over from heel to toes more and more buildings and of course poor people were flattened beneath the 300 foot thick leather sole. Her slow pace gave them time to watch what was going on. They saw it coming. And they saw the fate of those who were pressed down a little bit earlier. Less than half a second and it was over. Those underneath the sole got pressed with all their belongings, their lifework, their hometown into the rock hard bottom of a shoeprint. Those outside were swept away by the blast of air or crippled by the concussion and the recoiling ground. About six miles away the process repeated. Other people. The other foot. Usually not another city. But there were always a few lonely houses or an unimportant village. She was big. Too big to walk without eliminating inferior beings. Like her company.Following in her wake were princess Andromeda and Miriam the maid. Andromeda was walking almost like her mother. Youth's impatience made her steps a little quicker and shorter but that didn't occur to those who ceased to exist in one of her footfalls. Miriam gave up the pose with her shoes. Indifferent about the shoes and forgetting about etiquette she just trod those heels deep into the ground. It felt good and her movements got more confident while her heels sunk completely into the earth and pierced with ease through the bedrock. She was just the maid. But the biggest king, the greatest hero and simply their noblest man or woman was just a minor being to her. Unnoticed life forms in fact.
It didn't come to their mind how much land they quashed. Each footfall consumed 1300 acres. The quake made havoc of at least four times as much land. But the landscape didn't change much in their perception. A little bit of dust stirred up by a footfall. A trail of footprints they left everyday. A bump on the ground giving in under a foot. Some moss smeared under the sole of a shoe. The three women were enjoying the warm weather and a few hours of peace far away from their daily routine.To the tiny population of this world their existence wasn't peaceful at all. At their size they were forces of nature. Each little movement a natural disaster. With each moment of their presence they had snuffed out thousands. Their natural beauty was only admired from afar. Walking the horizon they appeared as the beautiful, naked ladies they were in their self-perception. The queen with her adult body. Her full breasts swayed firm and proud and their size gave away that she had benefited of giving birth. Her daughter was showing the firm body of youth. Well defined muscles but also well developed breasts. The maid was young as well but of a lean build that gave away her restless life.
Their beauty and peaceful appearance slowed down authorities. People who should've been quick in their decisions acted lamely. Political leaders didn't even consider self defence until the giantesses left the picnic rug. And when the godlike women waded into the sea they were believed to have left.
*
The women left their shoes at the water's edge. Of course they considered leaving them ten miles from the shore to be really close to the water. The special fate of a coastal city to be flattened under a barefoot didn't change the outcome of the encounter with a giantess. Like before they took no notice and felt nothing special about the ground under their feet."Oh, mom, I didn't expect the water to have such a pleasant temperature", Andromeda commented jovially. Their slow-paced steps didn't stir up too much mud from the sea bottom and they watched the dancing spots of light forming patterns on their feet."Are these fish, Your highness?"The Queen stopped dead in her tracks. "My dear", she sighed without looking back," will You forget my title just for the short time that is granted to us out here? Please, just call me mom like You should whenever we are among ourselves.""I'm sorry... mom", the girl said with a little guilt in her voice."Now let's see what you have."With that the queen turned and moved over to Miriam."Oh, no, stop! It's been right there", the maid informed her just too late. The queen felt a little something under the ball of her foot that was dragged forward by the flow of the displaced water. Unable to break her stride she felt it under her toes where it became stuck before her weight pressed it flat on the sea bottom. Her surprised look found only a few bubbles coming up from underneath her toes."Oh, I beg Your pardon, my dear but You should've pointed out to me where it was. I guess I have just pressed it flat."Andromeda joined them and they all looked down before Miriam squatted on her heels and reached for the queen's foot. The giant monarch didn't need to be asked. Carefully as not to produce destructive vertices she raised her toes and then her foot. And there it was. Like a small leaf the remains of their found tumbled through the water. The girl was quick and skilful to catch it in her open palm.When she got up they looked at the thing she was holding in her palm. It was a paper thin piece of metal and the maid's first comparison considering it's size was that of her nail clippings."That's one of the magical life forms you may find here", the queen said in an instructive manner."It's an animal?", Andromeda asked astonished."Yes. At least before I crushed it flat. It's like the crystal patches. Some of them swim underwater like fish. But this thing is just dead and broken. Just throw it away. Maybe you'll find another specimen and get it out alive."The maid shrugged and rolled the little thing into a ball which she flicked away without a second thought."Indeed, there are more of that kind", Andromeda said. "But we better care about that later. We were about to take a bath, Miriam." With that she ignored a shiny white ship that was then sent to the bottom by the waves and turmoil of her passing foot.In a wordless consent the three ladies proceeded slowly into deeper waters. Only Miriam would sometimes watch the occasional ship she noticed. The poor vessels usually sunk in the waves they caused. But a few survived and she was keen on examining them later. The countless smaller vessels that got destroyed by them remained unnoticed."The waters will seldom get any deeper than this", the Queen told them as they reached the end of an underwater slope that left them wading in knee deep waters. Slow and elegant she lowered herself into the warm waters and started to swim with motions as wonderful as those of a mermaid. The girls followed her example."Oh, Miriam, forgive me. I promise I will correct this before our next vacation into the mirror. We will find an excuse for You to get educated in swimming or we will take care of this right here." The girl was moving awkward as she reached for the ground to keep her head above the water. Trying to keep up with her friends she was a sorry sight."Yes... umm... I will just keep walking.""Mum, you may have a swim. I think I'll stay with Miriam", Andromeda decided. Pushing herself out of the water she spread her arms and threw a mighty splash of warm saltwater at Miriam.The queen smiled content as she swam away while the giggling girls had their fun in the shallow water. Both had their hairdo ruined within a minute. After about five minutes they had spent their energy and calmed down. Swimming back towards them the queen could see them wading around and poking their fingers at something. The larger ones of the swimming things had attracted their attention. But having little use for them they lost their interest within another five minutes. When the queen got close to them they were just sitting on the slope to the shallow water and enjoying the warm water on their skin.With a smile she swam up to them and sat right next to Miriam."Are you two enjoying the bath?""It's just nice to sit and feel the warm waters.""Allright. We have enough time left.""Maybe You can tell us some more about the land behind the mirror", Miriam asked."Yes. Maybe I should. Though there is really not much to say about the land itself."Stretching her back and working her shoulders the queen watched her breasts surface and disappear again before she continued to speak."Well. It's a pleasure to be here. You already noticed that. But it's not the only pleasure You can find here."The girls listened up. They both felt a thrill of anticipation.The queen turned to them and smiled as she continued."I see it in your eyes. You both know about what I am going to speak now. Yes. I am talking about the pleasures of lust. Watching Your little fun I finally decided that it is time for you to know. For both of you.You sure have heard some of our folk talk about the itch. And you sure know they talk about lust and desire when they do. And our private vacation is the best place to show You the right way. That's how we will spend the afternoon."The queen had a warm smile for them and her pride for both young ladies grew as they remained silent. But their eyes were thankful and happy."Well. I will start with the basics. You will have heard most of what I will tell You now. But I want that You have heard it from me and when You are in doubt better remember what I will tell You. Don't believe what common people will tell about it. Even the Countesses don't know about this land and our possibilities here. Keep it that way in the future!" With that she got up and positioned herself in front of the young ladies."If a woman is talking about the itch she is always talking about the desire to have her vagina pleasured..."The girls listened with their attention fully on the queen as they received a basic lesson about their own bodies and the different feelings of lust and love they had only partly discovered until then. Uninhibited the queen revealed the secrets about their vaginas, their breasts and nipples and other sensitive regions like their lips and ear lobes."And now my daughter I will take care of the most important thing. I want You two to enjoy your first time. It shall not be overshadowed by pain. So I will now stretch your Hymen. Have care how I will do it because You will do the same for Miriam afterwards. You both know that You will feel some pain. But it will be over within a few minutes and I know that You will be thankful for it later."The giant queen took the girls to the coast where they sat on the water's edge while their feet were still caressed by the warm waters.She was very careful to spread Andromeda's labia. The hymen was well visible. Carefully she used her index finger to widen it with circular motions. Her daughter bit her lips and made a hissing sound. She was so sensitive and it felt as if a bedpost was forced into her. Yet she saw that it was just the careful index finger of her mother.The experienced woman knew how to handle this. There was no blood as there would've been if she had accidentally torn herself open in the sudden heat of the first passionate play.Her daughter and Miriam were lucky. The maid had been privileged by nature. Her wide Hymen needed just a little massage to be ready for the young woman's first adventure."Well done, ladies", she commended them. "Now about this land. I don't know if You realised in full that this land is ours. Mine exactly but I share with You. The mirror belongs to our family. Keep it that way. And I expressly don't want any quarrel among You two about it. The mirror will go to Andromeda after me but Miriam may always pass through as often as she wants. But of course the mirror's powers have to remain a secret. You both know.Now about the land. It is beautiful and enjoyable. But... I wonder why we haven't seen any sparkles yet.""Sparkles?", Miriam asked."Yes... sparkles in the air about us. It's what makes this land so special. It usually takes some time until it starts.These sparkles are the most pleasurable experience possible. If you feel the itch and manage to let the sparkles get close to it you will earn the ultimate satisfaction. But of course it also feels good in every other place. Even around Your eyes if You close Your eyelids.""What is it?"The queen shrugged. "I don't know. And I mustn't care. I know it has always turned up sooner or later when I'm here. And it's always a pleasure.But there's more you should know. This land has granted our family some great gifts. The best of all. If You come here regularly it is quite common that after a few years you will become... pregnant. You both now how hard the common people have to work to receive a baby. The gifted women earn small fortunes with their rather unpleasing work. Never did our family need such a low service since we had the mirror.""Gosh... I mean... astonishing", Andromeda said. "How can this be possible?""I don't know exactly. But I think it has something to do with the sparkles or the small patches we saw. They somehow belong together as the sparks are more intensive and most pleasurable above those beautiful crystals. So when I wanted You, my daughter, I came here more often and was careful to enjoy the sparkles together with a the magic crystals if I may call them that. And it worked... my dear!"The women giggled. They were too familiar with each other to feel awkward or inhibited about sex and their feelings."Then... we may try?", Miriam asked."Yes... that's why you two are here in the first place. I just had to make the final decision and I found that you are old enough by now. Do you want to be the first?""Oh... yes... I think so", Miriam said with her gleaming eyes wide open.Getting up the women stepped into their shoes and sauntered towards a well defined patch of bright sparkling crystals. Even now with all the anticipation they felt, the young girls about receiving such mysterious pleasures and the queen about teaching them into their first moments of lust and pleasure, they kept moving majestically slow.
*
Sometimes it means death and genocide to be simple or illiterate when facing a threat. But sometimes it is a blessing to be.Stone age people would've lived their life without a clue about the gigantic threat that was walking their world. They would've explained the shivering earth with myths about gods or goddesses. Those who would've faced one of the creatures would've been wiped out or if they had survived and lived on in fear they would've been kept for stupid storytellers.For a highly developed civilization however the sudden appearance of such tremendous and monumental giantesses was a collective shock. They had believed to be the dominant species. They had left nature's law behind, they thought. But now their technology spread the news all over the world. They were facing three specimen of a sovereign human race. And now that they displayed their unconcerned nakedness they could've been from stone age but were still so incontestably superior to the tiny people with all their knowledge and technology. They could only watch. They were helpless as city crushing feet pounded the earth. Humiliated they saw just three of them span a fifty mile wide line of destruction. As the earth shuddered and heaved under their steps they killed anything that was too close. After their passage there was no one left with any technology to report the scarce survivors and much less able to help them. Daunted by the events they watched the enormous light brown sole of a flat sandal poised to step on the city and the camera. For a moment they saw the prodigious big toe protruding over the tip of the sandal. The superior definition and resolution of their camera technology showed a few squished vehicles wedged into the friction ridges of her toe print. Then the lowering sole filled the whole screen. Unscratched as if worn for the first time. The impacting heel knocked the camera over. Buildings got visible. The concussions destroyed their lower storeys even before the darkening sole hit the roofs. A few frames of flying debris and dust followed before the signal died.
*
"These are too small", the queen explained as they walked among the many small patches. Sometimes the girls watched their feet stepping on them. They liked the flicker of crystal dust that rose about their feet. Sometimes when they hit only a part of a patch the dust they stirred up left their foot decorated with tiny crystal shards like glitter and they smiled at the beautiful sight. The queen however had no eye for the landscape. Even naked she was sashaying along with an elegance that was simply beyond walking. She set their slow pace. Three seconds per step."Slow down now", the queen said softly after a minute and Miriam doubted she could walk even slower especially with her heels on. "Tread softly. We don't want to cause premature destruction", she commanded. Miriam finally took off her heels to be able to comply. They took the last three steps even slower. Tiptoeing slowly towards a large patch of crystals. It was about two foot in diameter. The crystals seemed to root into the green landscape on this one."Now, Miriam, you may straddle it. Carefully."The young woman did as she was told. She decided that it wasn't important to take care of the thin branches extending from the main area of the patch and stepped on them."Almost too vigorous, my dear. But I don't think it will spoil the experience. Now squat down slowly."The girl complied and took care to be very slow. Well trained by her work her knees wouldn't wobble while she took five seconds to squat down with her soft butt on the edge of her bare heels."Fine", the queen commended her. "I guess it's going to happen right now. But be ready and spread open Your vagina. It is important to present a target or else much of the energy will be wasted somewhere on your body."Excited like never before in her life the young giantess spread her giant pussy. She didn't know that her sex opened as a 2000 foot wide abyss framed by pink labia that formed a mile wide butterfly shape. The 600 foot wide and 500 foot high clit protruded like a natural bull's eye for the defenders of the capital city.
*
Shivering soldiers looked up from their tiny weapons. What safety could they find within a tank that was less than gnat sized to such a giantess? What could a tank smaller than a fruit fly do to such a superior life form?The motionless body of the twenty mile tall giantess was threat enough to drive the whole city into panic. It started in the outskirts. A young man walked up to the skin of the incomprehensibly large foot. With a sudden outburst he roared obscenities at the wall of flesh and started to beat against it with his bare fists. In a distance another man started to pick up stones from the remains of his house. Cursing her he threw them at her skin. Many of those who saw them felt the urge to do the same and within seconds a mob of people started to fight an impossible fight against the little bit of skin they could reach were her gigantic foot or rather the ball of her foot and the toes grew out of the deep footprint she had made. In their rage they didn't realize that the giantess was completely oblivious about their attack. Instead little twitches of her muscles as the giantess unwittingly held her balance started to squish more and more of the unnoticed attackers. They fell into the sudden gap between the foot and the ground or just got caught by spreading skin in a little wobble or jerk of her foot.Many a tank driver looked up at the terrifying cunt or even higher at the mountainous tits. Of course they realized that her tit's were small in proportion to her body but they still looked up to them. Only a few looked at her beautiful face and asked themselves what kind of death she could've in mind for them.It was a matter of seconds before the first tank shot it's round. Right at the clit the commander saw two miles above them. The high speed grenade exploded less than a second later. But instead of turning the clit into a purgatory fireball the commander saw nothing but a small spark on the clit that was much larger than expected.But like the man using his fists on her foot the single shot was a signal to the many other soldiers. Without an order and without the hope ever to get one they started to open fire. The giant clit was their main target. Her most sensitive body part. If they couldn't inflict pain there they could nowhere.But it took almost ten seconds before the giantess looked down with an expression of astonishment.To any rational thinking life form this reaction would've been the trigger to admit defeat. But not to the enraged people of the humiliated civilisation. Guns were reloaded even faster. More guns were directed at the target and the clit was covered by an irregular pattern of explosions, flames and smoke.The giantess closed her eyes. And a lustful moan thundered down from her enormous height.As the vibrations of the moan shattered windows all over the city the crazed people thought it was a counter attack. Hoping to inflict pain and even damage missiles were launched right into the fireball. Planes arrived on the scene. Some had kamikaze in mind as they headed right into the gaping cunt in swarms. When the first of those exploded deep inside of the wet cave they triggered a contraction of love muscles. And they saw her gasp. But while they believed that their attack was triumphant and she was in pain they just had sealed their fate.
*
Miriam looked at the patch. She expected something to happen. Something magical. But the crystals didn't change at all. Neither did they shine brighter nor did they move or grow. Nothing happened.She had almost ignored the tender sensation on her clit. Thought it was the result of over excitement. Too high expectations. But the feeling grew more intense and she looked down in curiosity. A soft, golden glow sparkled all over her clit. And it got more intense with every passing second.Suddenly she closed her eyes to concentrate on the new experience. It felt good and she moaned with relish.As if the moan had encouraged the magic lover the sensation intensified for Miriam. Golden sparkles spread all over her pussy. It felt to good to be true and she bit her lip. But then a sudden sensation from inside of her made her gasp in pleasant surprise. She felt her love muscles twitch from the pleasure she received.Little did she know about the little people who pleased her. And little did they know how much they fooled themselves to believe the giantess was feeling pain. But as they did they managed to bring in more aircraft from other cities. The barge on her sex intensified. Her lust intensified. Watching the sparkling glow on her privates she started to pinch her nipples and squeeze her small breasts with the free hand. A thick drop of love juice hit the city. It was as big as a city block and destroyed five blocks as it splattered into house sized cum drops that smashed through the buildings around the point of impact.Another contraction of the giant cunt flattened a flock of jets even before they hit the end of the dark tunnel. Miriam felt her sex working and let out a throaty moan. She felt that she'd have an orgasm. All too soon for her taste but she couldn't control the flood of pleasure that was released on her by whatever being had control over this.She came with a series of gasps and moans. Squishing her left tit with one hand and rubbing her pussy vigorously with the other she felt her knees wobble and then she screamed and shuddered as she slumped into the patch of crystals with her ass. Bending forward she flattened even more city under her crotch and her fingers which she involuntarily buried underneath her.Gasping for air she tried to come down but after the intense sensation and the unbelievable build up of lust she experienced several small orgasmic aftershocks before she could control her breathing and calm down.Looking down the giantess maid saw that she had crushed all the crystals under her crotch and smeared them with gushes of pussyjuice. She had made a little mess of the beautiful crystals. But it had felt too good as to feel sorry about the little thing."Ooooh. That was gooood!", she cooed at the others. They had watched the show and couldn't deny that they got wet just from watching. The queen smiled with amusement as she saw that her lessons in lust were appreciated by Miriam. Andromeda however was eager to receive the same experience. But first she helped Miriam to her feet. As the giggling girls hugged they unwittingly trampled the last remains of the capital city.The queen secretly raised one eyebrow as she looked down and saw a single drop of her own pussyjuice running down her right thigh. Even though she tried to keep her countenance she was becoming aroused - no, getting horny from the show."Mother, may I try this, too?""Of course, my dear. That's why we came here in the first place. Just choose Your place and try to enjoy as skilful as Miriam.""Yes, Mother", the Young giantess said and took the lead in searching for another big patch of crystals.
*
Once again the three giantesses walked across the landscape. Paying no heed to densely populated areas their footfalls wiped out thousands with each passing second. Whenever a city vanished under an unmindful foot they smeared up to a million lives within half a second. It was easy to kill that many under two square miles of sole.Unable to train their ineffective weapons on such fast moving targets the suffering civilization had no defence. The young giantesses moved forward with a deadly pace. And falling behind with no eye for the land she stepped on and no clue of the true nature of the crystal patches the queen was not less deadly. She was just slower and maybe more savouring what she did. Sometimes people believed that she stole a glimpse of their city just before they saw the cruel leather sole of her sandal coming down on them.
With the girl's a dozen strides ahead the queen allowed herself an amused smile when she asked herself if they would slow down early enough to preserve the delicate crystals from the destructive vibrations of their careless strides.She had no reason to worry. After some time the girls slowed down with their gazes upon one of the many crystal patches. From the distance the queen couldn't guess how big it really was but she was sure her daughter would've chosen a worthy one.With Miriam keeping her distance Andromeda straddled the patch that sparkled in the sunlight. It was still sparkling after she had straddled it. The girl did it like she told her to.Squatting down and eyeing the rich patch her well defined breasts swung a little forward and the queen could see her hard nipples. Her daughter was aroused. But she still took her time before she slid her hand over her breasts and then down into her crotch to spread herself open.The queen slowed down and finally stopped. Remaining silent she watched her daughter receiving what she had hoped for. She could see between her daughters spread legs and watch the glow getting more intense within seconds. Andromeda let out her first moan. But then there was a surprise. Suddenly she reached behind her and with a careful motion the girl simply sat down with her ass well positioned at the edge of the crystal patch.She shuddered from the sensation of crystals crunching against her swollen labia. With closed eyes she moved her hips to make her labia rub over more of the city. Of course the queen had tried this before but with no result. Maybe she had been too impatient. The patch had been destroyed and the glow had subsided. Her daughter however took her time and the glow intensified.
*
It was as if the huge building breathed it's last breath. The shattering of hundreds of windows had been it's ear piercing death cry. Now the steel construction that had been built to withstand the worst known earth quakes groaned and gave in to the pressure. The prodigious labia that bore down on it oozed tons of love juice through the naked framework. It was an humiliating sight to see such a proud and sturdy structure crumpling down under such a delicate body part. A strong heartbeat made the overwhelming sex organ pucker in a steady rhythm. The humongous wall of soft flesh pressed down on the crippled building and two heartbeats later it was completely flattened by the giantess' unrelenting desire to please her humongous cunt.More and more buildings suffered the same fate as the giantess bend forward to press ever more of her sex into the once so proud city. The slow movement seemed soft and almost tender. But the mighty skin lobes came down faster than the little people could run. Thick pussyjuice squirted out of car wrecks and ruins as they got inexorably compressed under the sensitive skin of the giantess. Even tanks were to slow to escape. Her thick mucus hampered the tracks then burst through the air vents stalling the engine and sloshing into the cabin. Before the crew could struggle against it the pussy bore down on the tank. For a fraction of a second the armour resisted. But then the tank got pressed into the tarmac and the hull crumpled and flattened just like tinfoil under the sensitive skin of the unaware giantess. The exploding magazine could only form a small bubble within the fragrant mucus on her sex but it was enough for the giantess to notice it as a pleasant tingle that was a major part of the sensation she felt as she crushed the city under her pussy.

*
It was a wonderful orgasm for the young giantess. She had almost crushed the whole city under her crotch and her slow moves had left enough time for the defenders to go mad at her and throw everything they had at the threatening sex. And they did with success from the giantess' point of view. With surprised squeals she experienced her first real orgasm. Powerful contractions of her love muscles squirted pussyjuice all over the remaining highrise buildings of the city which of course was sufficient to blow them away and wipe out a big part of the suburbs.Panting the girl got up and hugged her sisterly friend Miriam. The girls laughed like only freshly pleased women can.Slowly the queen walked up to them."Alright, girls. I think You have proven some perfect timing. Look over there and see who's coming.""Oh", the girls made in unison. Of course they were a little disappointed. "Now be quick to dress again. Then You'll have to leave."
The woman they saw was just passing the picnic carpet and heading towards them. She was young considering that she was the nurse of a girl who had just grown into a woman. The daughter of the queen's nanny had been way too young when she fell victim to an intrigue. The queen had taken the chance and hidden her from everyone else to be a nurse for her own child. While her own child was risen as the daughter of the responsible baroness she had finally breastfed Miriam and always kept the secret about the princess and the maid. They trusted her and she was the only one who could dare to visit the queen behind the mirror.Smiling at the girls she loved so much she still couldn't hide that it had been a day of hard work for her. Her determined strides quickly covered the distance but at her pace she dealt out a much larger amount of destruction. Without an eye for the beauty of the landscape she trod her wooden sandals into the soft ground. Pulling out the medium heel she flung crumbs of dirt along her way and while it didn't matter for a city to be trampled by a tender walking barefoot or the harsh wooden sole of these reckless sandals the concussions she caused levelled buildings for miles around her path. The simple maid uniform she wore was kept in good shape but showed clearly that she was officially more than one class below the three beauties."Girls", she said friendly but determined as she reached them, "You two are expected to attend to Your lessons. It looks like You forgot about the time in here. I hope You two are not too spent to learn the necessary dance steps and after that I will take care of Your underdeveloped knowledge of foreign languages. Now better dress up and head out . Come on!"Surprised about the time and a bit guilty the girls stormed towards the picnic rug and put on their dresses. Of course the destruction they caused with just the little sprint was beyond that caused by the arrival of the nurse.Looking at the queen she dropped a curtsy and smiled. "I see the girls had their fun. Guess they'll be out in time but it's always better to speed them up a little."The queen smiled amused. The girls were struggling with their dresses but still helping each other until they looked perfect again. Miriam rolled up the picnic rug with at least some care for it's contents and then they were gone - back through the mirror."You look spent. Care to join me for a few moments? Feel free to enjoy a little pleasure before You have to hold the lesson", the queen offered generously."Thank You", the nurse said and made another curtsy. "Just a small one", she said, "or maybe two."With a sigh she took a few steps before she found some unscathed places. Sighing she pulled up her skirt and groaned as she squatted on her heels. Spreading her legs she displayed her naked pussy to the white crystals of magic. She was walking sans panty since she was a child. But after paying the price she had found out how to take care of her quim. With a powerful contraction that would've denied any unauthorised access to her vagina she made her pussy pucker and snap open as she released her love muscles.Maybe because of the other attack, maybe because of her threatening appearance the barrage started immediately. Rotating her hips the giantess moaned whenever she caused the gunfire to explode deep within her cunt. With a skilful motion she heaved her tits from the dress and started to caress them and pinch her nipples.With loud moans and groans she screamed out the lust she felt. But despite that she was all calm and content. Prolonging the experience she clenched her powerful twadge about every minute to prevent herself from cumming. The tiny aircraft she turned into tinsel that way remained unnoticed either by her or the watching queen. Soon every clench sent a squirt of love juice into the landscape. She didn't bother about her squirting juices. The tiny civilization however suffered badly when such an avalanche of thick mucus smashed into the city. A handful of skyscrapers was easily annihilated and the debris sucked up into the slime that spread over the adjacent parts of the metropolis. It toppled more houses and flooded into those that resisted for a while.The continuous pleasure she received from her unseen worshippers pushed her slowly but inevitably over the edge. At a certain point her clenches couldn't stop the impending orgasm but fuelled it. Breathing heavily she experienced a long, delightful orgasm. More voluptuous than she had ever imagined to be possible. Losing her balance as her legs trembled she fell forward on her knees and then simply slid in between her own legs. When her enormous twat touched the tender crystals she squealed in a post orgasmic frenzy. She humped, ground and smeared her sex all over the ground regardless if she found city, suburbs or already crushed areas under her cunt. Finally she stopped, shuddered and fell over backwards in total exhaustion.
*
"My queen! Thank You, my queen. That was overwhelming. Delightful. I have never felt such lust.""You're welcome. I thought it was the least I could do for you.""Yes, my queen. Thank You again. But I must not neglect my duties.""Oh, of course You are free to go. I had hoped for some conversation but even I can not afford to have rumours about you spending time behind the mirror.""Yes my queen", the exhausted nurse said and got up. Producing another curtsy after re-arranging her dress she turned to leave."Maybe again in a few weeks," the queen said and the nanny waved back, whispering "Yes... please", before she left.
*

The queen got up, too. Slowly. The land was hers. But now she was alone. Finally. But even now with no one watching the slow movements of the empress remained elegant, controlled and majestic. She was naked except for the flat mules with the thin leather sole but she moved as confident as if she wore a heavy dress that wouldn't show more of her body than short glimpses of her toes while she strode over a red carpet. Instead she strode over a bumpy, green landscape that sometimes felt slippery under the leather soles. She was unaware of the many millions of eyes who stared up at her in fear from the cities she thought to be nice decorations of a magic mineral that spread all over the country. She didn't mind the occasional puff of glittery dust whenever she stepped into the soft structures. She liked to watch her foot leaving a silvery trail behind when the dust got blown off with her next step forward.Her appearance was of such perfection that even those who should've been busy to save their lives stared up at her beauty. Many a man died for the look at her beautiful face and many woman lost herself in envious admiration of her natural beauty. Framed by her blonde hair she allured men's eyes and minds with her gently swaying breasts. Her flawless body had perfectly conserved the voluptuous breast growth of pregnancy. Their voluminous mass was pear shaped but standing proud and firm from her body. The queen had just breasts that were too big to be apple shaped. Heavily they swayed with each step and while her vast soles crushed and flattened the mountains she stepped on these negligible bumps on the ground caused the mighty boobs to swing and grind softly against each other as if to catch even more attention from the overwhelmed males.A soft breeze stiffened her nipples and cooled her wet pussylips. The men who rather looked at the real target of male attention saw that the last events had aroused her to an extend that demanded satisfaction. And those who saw her firm and muscular butt where the lucky ones who had survived her passage.Soon the giantess had left the area of destruction behind. Of course she was constantly causing more destruction as each footfall inevitably destroyed what got underneath. Be it thousands of trees or hundreds of buildings with far more lives within.Slowing down the giantess found an area that looked promising. She squatted down slowly. Reaching down with her hand she gave her vagina a slow, tender stroke before she got on all fours. With slow movements she avoided looking awkward. Instead she was a picture of lust as she crawled forward with her naked boobs swinging free under her beautiful body. Whenever she crawled over one of the white spots she indulged in the sensation the tiny crystals caused on the soft skin of her big, heavy boobs while she either pressed them flat or rolled over them with her breasts. Sometimes she even swung her tits and let her nipples brush through the little crystals. She would've never recognized them as technologically advanced houses. Apart from their obvious beauty these things meant nothing more to her than the hills she gently shoved over with the mass of her tits. The soft touch of the warm ground simply felt good and what would it matter to her if she gently flattened a little bump on the ground with her usually much larger tit? She didn't realize that she was crushing mountains. The little bit of sand she piled up on front of her sliding boobs was nothing special to her. This landscape she smoothed with the gentle stroke of her heavy breasts felt just like warm sand. Many lone houses and unnoticed villages were either unceremoniously flattened by a boob or buried by the continuous mountain slide the humongous breast pushed away with its overwhelming mass and force.The giantess however remained unconcerned. The unsuspecting woman forgot about being the queen. All she wanted was a copious session of pleasure while she was alone. In the back of her mind she even had the thought about a new baby now that her daughter had grown up. She knew that playing out here could easily get her pregnant. But it was also the highest pleasure she knew about.Feeling how long she had lacked a relieving orgasm she moaned with pleasure and closed her eyes while she pressed a pair of deep depressions into the ground with her breasts. Crawling forward she kept her eyes closed. The gentle touch of the ground under her breasts was slowly arousing her. The deliberate sway of her hips while she moved her thighs smeared the wetness of her pussy all over her crotch and upper thighs. The tingle caused by exploding missiles and the crashes of self-sacrificing aircrafts was most appreciated but attributed to her own body. Stopping her movements she got a hand free to lift her right breast to her mouth. Sucking her own nipple was worth it. Releasing her heavy boob she opened her eyes and found that she had almost missed a patch of crystals underneath her. It felt good as it disappeared under her right boob. Good enough to clench her love muscles for the first time.The hot wetness that trickled down her thighs fuelled her desire. Crawling faster she was looking for larger patches to receive the joyful sensation of the yellow glow. Impatiently she swung her boobs over those she found but long before any defensive forces could bring up enough firepower to get noticed the eager woman realized that the patch lacked in size to meet her expectations. Craving for the least bit of pleasure that kind of city could give she gently deposited a tit upon it. But the soft touch of the crystals breaking under the heavy load of her breast only served to worsen her itch. Again and again her boobs flattened a city. Sometimes she sensuously rolled her tummy over it and later she started to smear a few ones under her wet and protruding pussylips. With every minute her arousal grew but even though she craved for the orgasmic release she was happy for the long time it took until she saw the one she had been looking for. A patch of crystals so huge that it stretched wider than she was tall. She breathed in and moaned in happy delight. Crawling towards the edge she crushed a little part of it under her breasts before she got up into a squat.Millions of people stared up at her and above all at her prodigious breasts. They had watched the live footage of those gigantic curves crushing whole cities. Their unstoppable weight had compressed so many houses and squished so many helpless lives under and between their rolling and sliding bulk that the real life view of these sex organs demoralized the whole population. The short moment when she had used these over dimensioned wrecking balls at the edge of the central part of their super metropolis had simply crushed any last doubts about her terrific power.
A lustful moan of the giantess however ended the short moment of truce. She licked her lips and an enormous dollop of cream poured out of her giant cunt. When it hit the ground devastating several city blocks there was a last official command sent to the defence forces. Attack at any cost.
The queen sighed, then writhed and moaned as the eagerly longed for glow surrounded her pussy and bathed her in pleasure. Enjoying the sensation around her crotch she closed her eyes and caressed her breasts with both hands. 8 miles above they were no target for the guns on the ground and as they were forming a mountainous armour in front of her heart airmen tried their luck with her pussy. A tunnel that lead to more vulnerable body parts.They underestimated the mechanics of her vagina. The sudden twitches of her gaping pussylips should've told them what was going on inside. Powerful contractions of the clenching love muscles squished the pilots and their aircraft who had dared to fly in. Even lustful quivers of those muscles smashed aircraft against the slime covered walls of the inner vagina. Thick layers of pussyjuice protected the giant cunt against even the mightiest explosions and all the energy spent inside of her sex was turned into pleasant, lustful sensations.Within a minute the royal cunt had squished every airborne threat within it's deadly depths. And as if the giantess had known that new air fleets would take too long to reach her, she suddenly changed her position. Her feet and the leather soles of her sandals were grinding inexorably across the cityscape and devastating hundreds of buildings. The queen got down on one knee and arched the other leg over the city. Only a few people were calm enough to ask what she was about to do. Everyone else was screaming and trying to flee. Those who still got an overview of the situation got their answer. The queen moaned as she pressed her pussy into the ground. Tons, no shiploads of royal cum were smeared over flattened buildings. With a pleasant rotation of her hip the giantess smeared three square miles of city under her steaming pussy. Twice the area got flattened under her mighty ass in the process. She shivered in guiltless lust never knowing what destruction she caused as she pleased herself with what she thought was the magic of a natural landscape.The fragrance of her lust wafted over the city and the giantess repositioned her feet. Hundreds of houses were trodden flat but she didn't mind. There was more than enough left for her pussy. Ready to do it again she breathed heavily and dragged a finger through her snatch and over her clit before she bent forward and rubbed even more city into her wet pussy. Her gigantic, swollen labia hung puckering with her excited heartbeat over the city. Only for a second before she repositioned her foot and continued the swath of destruction she cut into the city. The wet labia bulldozed through the streets. Every building that crunched so nicely under and against them was a tingling sensation for the giantess and she produced a long drawn moan that rattled the remaining buildings of the city. She wasn't even done with her moan when she pushed her pussy forward again. Meanwhile a few hundred survivors struggled in the slime layer upon her labia. While the chance to survive the pleasing consumption of a building by the gigantic cunt was next to nothing there were so many people inside of these buildings that there were indeed a few survivors. In contrast to the thousands on the ground who had absolutely no chance to survive within a certain death radius around the sex of the giant queen.But with the rising arousal the giantess found that it was simply to troublesome to orgasm that way. Experienced in what she did she got on all fours again and moved a bit forward. Then she looked underneath her own body. Giving her pendulous breasts a shake she started into the desired orgasm. Watching her pussy coming down she lowered her ass and crotch into the city. Like before she ground and rotated her hips to smear her pussy over countless crystals of pleasure. That done she lifted her butt again and moved a bit forward to repeat the move. After every third crunching touch she sat up and smeared her pussy even harder into the ground that was already slick with her juices. She simply needed the attention of her hands an fingers on her breasts and nipples. She even tried to pluck buildings and rub them into her clit but most crumbled into dust before they reached her lustful cherry. Moaning ever louder the giantess got faster and more demanding with each moment. And then, suddenly she screamed and sat up to squeeze her boobs and hump across the rest of the city. Using a finger to vigorously rub her clit while she crushed ever more buildings under her pussy she finally came with a scream. Leaning back she squirted her orgasm into the city, shuddered with pleasure and finally started to roll herself over the city while she fingered herself into one orgasmic wave after the other. Tiny bodies exploded and got smeared into the depths of her cunt by the giant fingers. Other's got stuck drowning in cum between the friction ridges of her fingerprint. And then, with the whole city smouldering in ruin after she rolled over it she finished the lust struggling survivors inside of her as she clenched and grabbed her finger deep within her cunt with all the power of her love muscles. The contraction pulsed and seemed to go on forever. But after half a minute she sighed and gently pulled out her finger before she got up."Uuuhmmm.... that was some pleasure...", she whispered and turned to leave.The naked giantess was a mess. Pussyjuice had glued the dust of destruction onto her body. More dust was produced as her slow, casual steps found more cities to compress into the deep prints left by her sandals. She had been elegant beyond description before but now her content stride also had the godly laxity of a sexually pleased queen.Wading into the shallow sea she started to wash herself. One of the little magical fishes got her attention and she gently inserted it into her still wet pussy to crush it slowly as an orgasmic aftermath. Even more pleased she dragged its flattened leftovers out with a finger and continued to wash. When she was done she even found a second one of the things. Smiling about a sudden inspiration she also inserted it into her vagina but left it there without the clench of destruction. Leaving the water she enjoyed some titillation as it was slowly being crushed by the changing pressure of her pussy while she moved her walking thighs. The thing even slid out almost on itself after a small post orgasmic tingle had sent some more juices down her pussy. Spreading her legs she watched the flattened thing flounder down while the last drip of cum splattered into the green landscape.
The queen was pleased. But not completely content. For a moment she pondered but then she decided that she was all alone and no one would disturb her. So who should care?Sitting down on her butt she spread her legs and relaxed. After changing the landscape with her feet, her boobs and almost every body part she now added a river. A river of yellow, stinking pee. The cities and towns that were wiped out by the arching, splattering jet had little advantage of being terminated by royal pee and the brown river that suddenly forced itself through other towns and cities smelled just like pee. When the content of a huge lake had left her bladder the giantess squirted out the last shiploads before she got up. Now she was fully pleased and relaxed. Slowly she walked up to the gate. In no hurry she re-dressed and turned to return. The last death toll was paid by a smallish city of just over ten thousand souls. The town fit easily under the sole of the high heeled sandal she was wearing again. She never saw it or noticed the crunch. When the foot rose it left through the mirror. Maybe to return after a time span determined by magic.
written by Hedin, 2011