- Text Size +

Cleaning up

"Hi, Mr. Clarke!"

"Bianca! You know it is Professor Doctor Clarke", the man said with a stern voice and his appearance left little doubt that he was exactly that. He was lean and small, wearing glasses and although he seemed to be just around 40 his hair was already grey. Bianca thought that he sure was no womanizer and had seen no other choice than becoming a bookman.

She was quite the opposite. The beautiful girl was in her early twenties and could've been an otherworldly beauty - but wasn't. She wasn't simply because she had a lack of decency and most of all because she was a complete Bimbo in the true sense of the meaning. Chewing and bubbling her gum it seemed as if her skull was as empty as the gum bubbles and when she was chewing one would rather ask a cow for some math results than her. But she made up for it with a body and a dress style that could get even a scientist into the madhouse. The simple recipe was a well formed pair of big and firm boobs, a slim waist, nice hips and beautiful legs. She was a bit too small to become the ultimate super model at 5 foot 5 but she never complained. There were always men like the professor who would pay a nice sum of money for simple jobs and she had quickly found out that a saucy outfit was very helpful with that. Other girls would've complained that men ignored their beautiful faces and stare at their tits all the time but Bianca just didn't care which was her main attribute. Of course she did care about her beauty. She wore her black hair in a stylish bun, wore a sweet make up while doing a cleaning job and spent a notable amount of many to get perfectly gelled nails.

The professor was by far not what she desired to find in a man. So she was quite indifferent about the lustful stares he threw at her ample breasts. She presented them in a white wraparound top that presented her huge breasts in an almost obscene way. Of course she wore no bra and didn't mind her nipples to be strikingly visible as big bumps. Even more visible were her areola as her beyond risqué neckline simply left them partially visible.

That kind of revealing top was an eye catcher that could easily prevent a male from noticing her navel piercing with the big, false crystal. The thing was just unable to sparkle as much as her heavy breasts.
Beneath the bare midriff she wore a skirt which was almost as revealing as the blouse. It was cut so short that her ass cheeks were visible from knee height and below. But if a man fell for her he would've rather stared up in surprise at her barely covered privates. A man like the professor however faked to be decent and stared at her feet. A pair of black flip-flops was enough for the job as a house cleaner and besides she knew that the professor also seemed to have a thing for her smooth bare feet with the long, French pedicured gel nails. An ankle chain with a few small silver gadgets completed the outfit.

The only accessory - or was it indeed a tool needed for work - was a feather duster. She had bought the one that looked best. It had also been expensive and the vendor had talked some weird stuff about electrostatics and dust magnet but Bianca had simply ignored and forgotten what he's said. The thing looked OK with her outfit and she'd taken it.

Now her flip-flops slapped loudly against her soles as she crossed the professor's living room with slow, sluggish steps. Chewing on her gum the noise was in competition with the one of distorted music from her ear plugs. Starting to dust off the things on the shelves she looked back at the professor from time to time until he felt too awkward around her. When he was finally talking to her she was taking her time to pull out at least one plug. But she heard just enough. "...leaving... meeting... the door behind You..." was all she needed to know and he noticed. With a shrug he left.

Bianca couldn't get any slower with what she was doing. But now the flippant girl started to open the drawers and cupboards feigning to dust of the contents. But what she saw was just as boring as she knew the professor to be. Papers, silverware, remote controls, calculators. Maybe she'd hoped to find some porn or condoms but she was just too much of a ditz to realise that each of her weekly visits was more than enough porn for the unworldly professor. Instead she wondered how boring his life had to be without a wife and only his strange scientific devices.

When she was halfway done with that part of the room her lazy steps could be heard again as her flip-flops slapped towards the desk but now much more lively. With the professor gone her motions got faster as she started to dance happily across the room. Whatever she was dusting off she was just dancing past it without a care for her skirt flapping up or her breasts giggling and swinging with her amazing moves. To her this was the perfect dance for her perfect self.

But after a while the dance for her own glory got boring. With a sigh she plopped down on the sofa and grabbed the remote. Her flip-flops tumbled down and sprawled on the sofa she zapped some time without finding anything of interest. Getting up again she watched her feet through the glass table as she wriggled her toes under the straps of her flip-flops. She had left some humid footprints on the shiny surface. For a moment she pondered if she could get through with it but realized it was too much even for the professor. So she shrugged and walked over to the bathroom to get a towel. Amused she grinned at the traces of her sweat when she thought about the professor towelling off with the smell of her feet. It was more than he deserved to get from her, she thought.

Returning the towel to the bathroom she looked at the shower. "Why not?", she thought. Her feet weren't the only thing that got sweaty from her dance. In no time she was naked and entered the shower. The much more time passed before she was ready to leave it.

She was just as slow with the towel and enjoyed the gentle touch of the expensive fabric as she lifted her astonishing breasts with it. After that three minutes passed before her enormous cleavage was presented by her wrap-around top in all its lewd glory. She might have taken just as much time with her skirt if there hadn't been a dull sound she knew all too well. With all her lazy attitude it seemed impossible that she could act so fast. Her skirt rode up her legs and she jammed her feet into her flip-flops. Grabbing the duster she rushed for the sink and turned on the water feigning that she was just washing her hands.

"Bianca?" Her heart was beating fast when she heard her employer's voice coming closer. She was fumbling to get the in-ear's in position.

"Bianca!" her startled turn around when she saw him in the mirror was absolutely authentic. Having noticed that she was still sans panty she stared at the professor who'd returned much sooner than she thought.

"Serves you right!", the Professor muttered. "I'm back and You wouldn't hear it with these things in You ears! Are You done with my desk?"

"Oh... just a moment, professor, I'll head over there at once." She almost pushed him out of the bathroom to keep him from seeing the skimpy little piece of thong on the floor in front of the shower. It was small enough to be overlooked but just too neon red to remain undetected. Luckily for her the professor fell for her sudden sense of duty and turned around to get out of the way. Faster than anyone though she could be, including herself, Bianca took a step towards the shower, bent down to pick up the thong and didn't even notice that her micro skirt gave a porno style presentation of her bare pussy between her firm ass cheeks to the backside of the unsuspecting professor.

Following him to the study room she was eager to clean his desk. The professor stood in the middle of the room shaking his head but was unable to sort his thoughts as his eyes and thoughts were captivated by Bianca's enormous bouncing boobs. Maybe he'd never been more man than in this moment when he saw them jiggle and bounce without the slightest trace of implants becoming visible. Bianca however was nervously brushing across the different devices in the shelves. But as she was rushing through the room that didn't change her careless attitude. Switches flipped, levers got pushed this way and that and as she grabbed one strange looking apparatus before it could tumble off the shelves she felt some buttons click underneath her fingers and heard a soft crackle of static electricity coming from the duster.

The professor's mouth dropped open when there was an enormous, plopping noise and then the breaking crash of the device falling on the floor. The girl's hand that had been preventing it's fall just a moment ago was now gone. And not only the hand was. The whole girl was.

 

From Bianca's point of view it was not her who had disappeared but instead her surroundings and the professor had. She let out a startled yelp that was followed by a second when another surge of static electricity ran across her skin.

 

The thousands who looked up at the mighty cloud of smoke that appeared so suddenly in the blue sky above them were far from realizing how fateful this moment was in the history of their planet. Of course the cloud looked alarming but people rather thought of a volcanic eruption and expected to hear about it in the news.

They were correct that the cloud was relatively harmless. But they couldn't expect what happened next.

They heard a cough. A girl's cough. Every one could hear it including those within a building. But only a few of them saw what happened as everything happened so fast.

Out of the cloud stumbled a sexy woman. Young and dressed in a very revealing way. Instinctively male eyes tried to check out the size of her breasts and for many of them their enormous expanse was the last they ever really saw.

People who were not that enthralled by her erotic aura saw her stumbling forward. Her foot that was clad in a black flip-flop shot forward. Her toes were sprawled and overhanging the edge of the black foam rubber. The white edges of the French pedicure gel nails was visible. But the most disturbing thing about it was the enormous tread on it's bottom. People who looked up to it saw enormous pieces of dirt stuck to the tread and mangled flat by a crushing weight. Some green tissue had been pulped in some places. Obviously remains of plants. Giant plants that had been ground up under a much bigger shoe that belonged to a giantess of unfathomable size. And the shoe was inevitably stepping into a whole city. Less than half a second later it touched the ground.

The size of the flip-flop was barely fitting into the city. As it was one and a half mile long and more than half a mile wide many smaller cities could've disappeared beneath it without a trace. In the blink of an eye countless neighborhoods got pressed flat beneath the rear part of the flip flop. Then the midriff rushed down and squashed a mixture of commercials, flat blocks and some industry while heel of the flip-flop was already sinking into the compressing ground. The tip of the flip-flop slapped down with more speed and hit the downtown district with a few high-rise buildings like a giant fly swatter. Buildings dissolved into rubble and shards and these were then blasted to the sides like dust by the displaced air. When the gigantic wall of black foam rubber was completely on the ground the gust of wreckage heavy air pelted and literally sand blasted the parts of the city that were not caught underneath. The giant toes lowered almost slowly and when they settled on the insole the city was in fact wiped out from the planet's surface. What remained was either blown into the atmosphere or brutally compressed under the cheap footwear as it settled into a 300 foot deep imprint.

"Whoa!" thundered a female voice with a volume that was almost as destructive as her foot. Then she was fully out of the cloud and placed her other foot with the same careless attitude on a small hill. The result was just as destructive as the whole mountain got squashed under her foot but as it was an unsettled area the victims were only a few hikers, hunters and a beautiful part of nature that got buried.

 

Bianca shook her head and tried to get her bearings. She was unaware of the fact that adjusting the stance of her right foot was wiping out the last survivors of the city she had just turned into a footprint. The young woman was looking around in astonishment. The professor's machine had spewed her out in an unknown place. The fact that it had been the machine and that she had been transported had jet to sink in but she had already realized that this was the only possible explanation for the sudden change of environment.

Instinctively she turned around to see what was behind her. Just a casual movement and if asked she couldn't have told how many steps she needed to do this. But the inhabitants of the planet - at least those who could watch - watched in horror that she trampled the ground beneath her with three more uncaring steps.

"What the fuck", her godly voice thundered the common wording for the general question she had.

She was out in the open. That much was clear. But unlike any place she knew there was simply no landscape. The ground looked flat as a floor - but there were no walls. It was coloured like a sunlit carpet - and there was in fact a sun in the sky above her. On second look she saw that the ground was bumpy. The further she looked down the more she realized that it seemed as if she was standing within a super realistic version of a Google map and it was even more strange to watch herself wriggling her toes within this unbelievable scenario.

To get a closer look of just that she got down on her knees and leaned forward until she was on all fours. The scenario remained the same and got more and more detailed the closer she got. Tiny roads were winding in the valleys between small hills. In some places there were grey patches around the roads. It dawned on her but she wouldn't yet name it. Ever closer she got as she lowered her face and when her nose was almost touching the ground she saw the tiny dots of cars moving down the roads and she saw that the tiny, tiny structures within the grey patches were indeed buildings. Family homes that were smaller than a pinhead were arranged in typical neighbourhoods and only a few buildings were larger than that. But it was hard to believe that beneath her face was a small city. Looking ahead however there was an even larger specimen and from her low angle she saw the final proof. Skyscrapers. Barely half an inch tall but clearly skyscrapers with their sparkling facades and different shapes. She was crouched down within a microscopic landscape. The thin moss around her elbows was actually a vast forest. It felt soft like dry sand. So soft that it hadn't really occurred to her that her breasts were on the ground. Lifting them from the small bumps they'd left were they rested she saw the grey spot of a town that had gotten two dimensional except for just a few lucky neighbourhoods and as she inspected the white fabric of her top she was a little upset to see a perfect replica of the flattened portion on the proud curvature of her right breast. With an annoyed snort she sat up and brushed it off.

But the remains of a few hundred houses, trees, gardens, the liquefied tarmac of the roads, the squished cars that had spewed oil and fuel and as a small part within the mess the tiny human bodies that had popped and squirted their blood into the mighty fabric couldn't be just brushed off. With a grunt Bianca reached behind her and unclasped the top. Unwrapping it from her chest she spread it out and inspected the stain without a care for the millions who saw her naked breasts bobbing up and down before their firm curves had formed two perfect pear shapes that protruded almost a mile from her chest. Millions stood in flabbergasted silence and stared up to them. And most of them were so distracted by the godly appearance of these mountains that they never noticed the blatant display of a naked pussy underneath the black skirt.

With a shrug she dropped the stained top where she stood. Looking at the ground at her feet she wanted to see a bit more of this strange place and started to walk. She didn't think about it as anything special. After all she walked all day. The only difference was the strange ground. She swayed when a mountain suddenly gave in and almost squirted apart like mud under her flip-flop. In another place the ground was softer and her flip-flop sunk completely but at least the compressed ground didn't spoil her shoe and trickled off immediately. She didn't mind stepping on cities. She didn't really hunt for them but if they got underfoot she saw no reason to avoid it. For some time she felt as if she was on vacation in a strange land. The sun warmed her bare legs and her naked breasts and she took a deep breath of the fresh air. Looking down she came past snow covered mountains and some knee high clouds. Cities were everywhere and sometimes she squatted down over the more definite band of a larger road to see the multitude of tiny vehicles moving on it. With a grin she reached down and crushed her long, shiny fingernail into it. She could even see some tiny cars racing into the white polished gel surface where they burst into little sparks. Withdrawing her finger she sensuously put it into her mouth and sucked it clean but tasted nothing.

Getting up again she suddenly had a strange feeling. She couldn't really put a finger on it until she felt a pleasant sensation from her labia. Raising an eyebrow she looked down at her lewd skirt and then started to pull up the fabric. She had almost forgotten that she'd left her thong in the professor's bathroom. Her wrinkled labia were sticking out between her outer lips. And even though her clean shaven skin was all silky and smooth it took some time until she noticed the tiny dots that swarmed the area. She couldn't tell what kind of planes they used but she shook her head about their bold attack. Tiny sparks glittered all across her crotch and those that hit the sensitive skin of her labia were responsible for the unmotivated pleasure she had noticed. Following their motions she saw them coming and going from a medium sized city nearby. She sighed. Reaching behind her she pulled the duster from the elastic band of her skirt and stepped up to the city. The sudden warmth she felt in her crotch as the unsuspecting warriors got overcome by her motion and peppered the area with a pleasant tingle produced a smile on her face.

"Little pervs!", she commented with a grin before she simply bend down and dusted off their little city with a few annihilating swipes of her duster. It looked funny and that was all what she felt when she simply turned the city into dust with the enormous tool. Within two seconds a spreading dust cloud was all that was left and she was almost sorry for stopping the lewd attack on her privates.

But she shrugged it off easily. After all she was here by accident and had nothing to do until the professor would return her back to work. So she felt that it was spare time, turned up the volume of her player and started to walk about with dancing steps.

It was a vision of fire and ice. Her naked boobs swayed in the rhythm and demonstrated their heavy, voluptuous forms. Women looked in envy as they bounced and bumped with a perfect set of nipples hardening in the cool breeze. her micro skirt was flying up and down revealing her firm butt cheeks and allowing more light to reach her already fully revealed pussy. Her long, slender legs moved with grace despite their mind boggling length and her feet with those glistening French pedicured nails were put on perfect display within the black flip-flops. But of course that vision was only what people saw who watched her on the screen or passing by in a distance.

The closer she was however the more horrific she appeared. Earthquakes accompanied each careless, dancing step. The landscape was changed forever by her heedless footfalls. Mountains couldn't take her weight and crumbled, foot hills simply disappeared as they were flattened like a bit of mud. Lakes got splashed and the water returned into the giant footprints with the rugged tread of her flip-flops on the bottom.

Watching her advance was paralyzing even the most hardboiled minds. Too helpless they were at the sight of these feet and the colossal body above. They had to look up to her toes up on the elevated plain of foam rubber when she was still a step away. Less than half a second they got to fear and realise before the titanic flip-flop would come over them, blot out the sky and then their existence. The few who survived, blown out from underneath by displaced air or simply by luck under the canopy of her overhanging toes with their long, protruding toenails, were usually madmen for the rest of their sorry lives.

 

Like that she moved across the landscape. Step by step she wiped out cities and unsettled landscape just alike. But the longer she danced the more dangerous she got. Cities attracted her attention until they disappeared under her gigantic feet. Some were done with a step, others received a twist of her foot and the biggest once were either left behind with a giant footprint where the high-rises had been or sometimes trampled completely with some hip swinging and ass shaking over them.

Terrible minutes passed. Millions could perish with a single footstep and at her colossal size there was absolutely no place where she could put those feet without taking at least about a hundred lives. There were so many places and things she didn't even notice. A small village with the beautiful church in the middle - old the trees had grown over the houses and hid them under a green cover. The church itself was just a bigger grain of sand to her. The 80 foot steeple just one tenth of an inch high, not as high as the white edge of her toenails was wide. The whole place disappeared casually where her pinkie toe pressed the flip-flops edge into the ground.

But finally her dance got closer and closer towards a metropolis of astonishing size. An expanse of urbanity spread across the ground wider and longer than she was tall. Countless flocks of skyscrapers sprouted from it. Hills were covered, lakes had been surrounded and it was still growing out into the green landscape with satellite towns and sprouting new neighbourhoods of tiny homes at the edge. This urban jewel, a thriving hive of microscopic humanity, was at her feet when the song in her ears ended.

"Uuuh", she thundered with a gleaming smile, pulled out her ear plugs and got down into a squat just at the edge of the place.

Millions held their breath at the sight. Bending forward slightly her breasts swung forward and put their overwhelming size even more on display. But if the almost invisibly small inhabitants had hoped for her to be impressed by the size and beauty of their city their hopes got shattered after less than fifteen seconds.

The giantess rose swiftly to her full size of roughly ten miles and slowly stretched out her right left. With a grin she stepped down in the middle of the city. The crunch she felt underfoot was rather from the cracking bedrock and not in the least from the thin carpet of family homes she flattened. Slowly her other foot followed and obliterated even more of the once so proud metropolis. But of course this was only the beginning. With ear piercing noises the giantess started to wriggle her right foot out of her flip-flop. The giant footwear was shoved to and fro and bulldozed neighbourhood after neighbourhood of feeble urbanity. With her foot finally parting from the sole she put it forward and pointed her toes down. Her big toe was a thousand foot wide and more than 1500 foot long. It's curved shape was slowly coming down and met a small hill. Dozens of family homes flattened unfelt and the hill got a mighty dent. For a moment it seemed to resist but then it got obvious that the giantess had just paused to enjoy the feeling. Her grin widened as she gently pushed her toe into the little mound. Cracks spread through it and within a second it crumbled apart under the pressure exerted by just her big toe. Pushing forward the big toe bulldozed a giant valley with a curved bottom into the landscape. People were ground up within the compacting debris of their houses as the 800 foot high toe dragged them under. Twenty foot wide friction ridges came over them and people tried to get into the ten foot wide gaps between them. But the toe was so fast that no one had the chance to react. Tiny bodies were thrown about and either popped and squished or seemed to be lucky to be forced into the ridges. But their luck was cut short when dirt and debris got also wedged into the place and squished those as well.

 

To Bianca all this was just some gentle play. She was digging up the dirt with her big toe and made a nice trench. Then she patted the area with the ball of her foot until it was all flat and even again. Taking half a step forward she got close to a flock of skyscrapers. It was an about palm sized area that was filled with them but only a few of them were built to the height of her big toe. Most of them were smaller. Once again she lifted her right foot and the people feared the worst. They were right to. Curling up her big toe she lowered it and cruelly pushed the nail of her big toe into the multitude of skyscrapers. Like a gigantic bulldozer it scrapped across the ground and shattered more than a dozen skyscrapers with a move that seemed slow and playful to the giantess but was brutally powerful and inescapably fast to the tiny population.

The remains of the skyscrapers piled up as a tiny heap in front of her toenail. She left it were it was and retracted her foot. Not to give a break to the tortured survivors but to repeat the same misdeed.

Watching the ground Bianca felt reminded of her childhood. She had loved to play with the ant hive in the backyard. Though she had never managed to wipe them out she had loved to dominate them. She had usually counted the flattened bodies stuck to her feet. The population in this place was too small to be counted and beyond imagination in number. But it was still fun to squish them without the slightest exertion on her part. Playfully she hovered her toes above the skyscrapers and then playfully curled them up as if trying to grip the tiny structures. She giggled when they were ground to dust with barely a crunch.

After that she gently touched the bigger ones among the tiny skyscrapers with the tip of her big toe. But what was a gentle touch to her had catastrophic results for the poor buildings. The long toenail penetrated through steel beams as if they were made of butter. Together with the layer of gel varnish the toenail was fifty foot thick. Like a battering ram it scrunched up three stories at once and compacted offices, cubicles and walls regardless if it was squeezing out just air or the remains of pulped workers. When the tip of her big toe touched the facades the skyscraper was usually already gutted. The elevator shafts had been severed by the giant toenail and the upper part of the building would lean over and fall onto the toenail in a heap of beams and concrete with a funny cloud of paper confetti in the air. Shielded from destruction by the toenail the lower half would meet the unbearable pressure from the advancing skin. The glass facade dissolved and people stared in terror at the friction ridges of the impenetrable skin. Some did a desperate jump forward and tried to cling to it while the floors crumpled away as the giant toe dented the skyscraper.

 

To Bianca it was just an act of boredom. She crushed her toenail into the skyscraper, caused the top part to crumple onto her toenail and began to press her toe into the soft structures of the remaining part. In no time she felt it give in and her big toe would push over and crush its neighbors when she flattened the remaining part of the building under the tip of her big toe. Like variations of a theme she repeated the process with other skyscrapers. Some were gutted out with her long toenail. Others were simply pressed flat by her big toe as if to demonstrate that she could simply do even this. But this, too, got more and more boring.

Putting her pointed foot down she made a sweeping motion as if she wanted to clean the area - which was in fact what she had in mind. Nothing could withstand this simple motion and left behind was bare bedrock. Wriggling her toes she was a little annoyed of the dust she gathered between them. But she still had the duster in her hand and worked across the cityscape until she had cleared out a nice place for her to sit.

What little life was left there hidden in bunkers or basement shelters met it's doom when her skirt rode up and her firm and sexy ass settled down. The bedrock produced a roar of breaking layers of rock as it was forced into the familiar shape of an ass imprint. Not even military bunkers could withstand that kind of pressure and were crushed and compacted into a rock of unprecedented density and hardness.

Putting her ear plugs back in she closed her eyes and listened to her music again. The professor would sure retrieve her within a minute, right?

Like that she sat in the sun and enjoyed the break from everything. She nodded gently to the beat and her heavy, naked breasts swayed slightly.

 

But the tiny civilization was not yet defeated. They didn't want to disappear without making a point. Mighty guns got in position. Tanks cleared the roads for troops and within just a few minutes a barrage began that was of unprecedented intensity on the planet. Heavy mortars howled grenades of several tons into the only soft target they could reach. Their goal was to shoot the most sensitive skin in range. Her labia.

The order had been given and sounded simple. The biggest cunt on the planet was boldly displayed for everyone to see. The mile long crack from her butt hole to her clit ended about half a mile above the ground. Just in range for those heaviest mortars. What they were facing however was a pair of smooth, clean shaven outer lips that formed a gigantic camel toe without even the slightest bit of her pink labia sticking out. Still they tried their best to hit the mighty valley between the rubbery lips hoping to pierce deep enough between them to cause her pain.

Meanwhile bombers arrived above her. With daring maneuvers the pilots dived down into a half circle that got them past her face and steered them clear of the storm gusts she produced while breathing. Over her nipples they unloaded their ordnance. Bunker busters, concrete piercing projectiles and whatever kind of explosive they thought they could drop on her. Soon her pink skin was covered with tiny puffs of smoke. Sometimes a lucky score would go off in one of her milk ducts and produce a mushroom cloud that was growing almost horizontal.

But whatever they did it was like throwing peas at a concrete wall. Several squadrons of bombers got lost when she took a deep breath that caused her left breast to roll a bit and point up some more. The poor pilots screamed in vain before they smashed into the mountain sized breast.

Five minutes went by like this and the giantess didn't even open an eye to find out what was going on. Eight minutes, ten and then thirteen. A thunderous moan produced vibrations and pressure waves in the air that brought down more planes. The giant eyes opened and a humongous hand pulled out one and then the other ear plug. Then both arms reached behind her. Her boobs shot up and turned three dozen more bombers into dancing little sparks on her breasts. The giantess was leaning back. Her elbows came down in already devastated area. Her back, her shoulders and her head would not. About a million victims cried in unison. But the were granted a small extension of their lives when suddenly her elbows got crushed into the ground. Her giant butt rose from the impression it had produced. Adjusting her position she simply pushed herself a bit forward before she sat down and then laid on her back.

It was doom for hundreds of guns or tanks and thousands of troops. The giant butt came over them without granting them a moment to flee. The giant pussy they had been shooting at was suddenly upon them and then they popped and splattered on her perfect ass cheek.

Finally the giantess stretched out her legs and ground up hundreds of thousands more under her feet that ploughed through the city. And as she'd come to rest like this her innocent eyes closed again.

Several miles of ass shifting and coming down on thousands of troops was far beyond anything ever trained by even the toughest leathernecks of the tiny military. Minutes passed before several generals had managed to re establish command over the dissolving troops.

Facing a threat like this and having lost so many brave soldiers it was an act of heroism but also an act of despair to keep up the barrage. Reserves got into position and even more grenades and bombs were aimed at her most sensitive areas. And like with most desperate actions they didn't know what they were doing.

With her music turned off Bianca was more sensitive for her surroundings. Something she couldn't really put a finger on was happening. She didn't really know what it was until she felt the urge to touch her nipples. Why were they hard? And the sudden itching between her legs - was that also an accident?

But Bianca couldn't care less for whatever reason she was getting hot. She sighed in arousal and her fingers became willing workers to push the right buttons.

The poor air squadrons were completely helpless when the giant hands appeared over their target areas. Unnoticed they were swatted out of the air or forced into crash landings all over the giant body. Those who lived through the incident of hitting her body didn't have much time to bewail their injuries or cheer at their survival as her body was suddenly very active. Hands moved about and caressed acres of skin. Mountain sized boobs rolled over and back again as her mighty arms pushed them to and fro. A crippled bomber was going down on the wet carpet of girl cum that was suddenly visible between her swelling labia. The natural lubrication served better than any foam carpet on an airport. Still their luck was short as a giant index finger smeared them into the labia just a second later.

The young giantess could be seen biting her lips as she got more and more horny. Craving sighs and short, cooing gasps brought down planes with their volume and the gusts caused by her panting hurled the attacking planes out of control and they went down all over her body.

With the wetness between her legs becoming audible Bianca felt the familiar stretching of her breasts. She knew she was more than well-equipped and always thought that it was marvelous how they swelled even bigger when she was formidably aroused. But looking at her big melons she got suddenly aware of the scenery beyond her pretty cleavage. Up to then she had thought nothing of it. What she had seen as a tiny nation of ants was indeed much more. Staring at the tiny landscape she suddenly saw not just bumps in the ground but mountains. The tiny bits of fog she'd sometimes met at knee height were clouds. Those tiny, winding lines were roads with real vehicles on them. Power lines connected the cities and around those skyscrapers that suddenly looked so real live people! Not just microbes but people. A feeling of she had never experienced manifested into a pleasant tingle all over her body. It was a feeling of power. She was big. She was enormous! And she loved that it wasn't just a thought for all of a sudden she had realized that all this was real.

They were so small that they couldn't give anything to her and they couldn't expect her to care. But when she looked at her breasts and saw the background of the tiny landscape she felt a certain thrill. For seconds she couldn't put a finger on it. It was more a feeling than a thought. But the longer she saw her breasts, her mountainous breasts towering above them the more aroused she got from the thought how much bigger she was to them. She didn't just dwarf all their wives and lovers. She was overwhelming to them. Each breast was indeed as big as a mountain and outclassed all the billions of tits below her to microscopic flakes of tissue. Her eyes widened with the thought and she rubbed harder between her legs when she let out a loud moan and squeezed her breasts between her arms.

To her it was just a show and she was still unaware of the tiny airmen who suddenly got caught in the mountain shifting motion of her breasts. Many of them died quick but others suffered a long, tumbling fall down the slopes of her breasts before they splattered or got squished between them.

But the seductive show she presented with her bare breasts and her scandalously revealed sex underneath her micro skirt was no longer enough for her. She knew they were looking. But she wanted them to feel her.

Her motions were no longer just aiming to pleasure herself. Her slow motions revealed how much she wanted to be seen and how much she craved for more pleasure. Sitting up she looked down between her legs. She hadn't noticed before but now that her pussy was in the shadow of her thigh she saw the tiny flashes.

"Yes," she whispered, "more please!"

Looking down she tried to figure out where they were located. Handsome soldiers who were the first who had the bravery to care about her needs. Her lips pouted and she slowly jiggled her breasts while she smacked a kiss down on them.

"Uh-huh", she cooed while she started to squeeze her breasts for them, "shoot Your loads at my craving cunt, boys!"

Leaning more forward she tried to bring her pussy closer to them without smearing them. Her breasts jutted out some more and she lost sight of her crotch behind them. Looking at them she pondered what would happen if the professor would choose just this moment to bring her back. But with the thought that she would love to tease him while he would never get her she didn't spent any more thoughts on him. Instead she was looking down on the metropolis around her. Her unheeding actions had left many bare spots but as it was really big she found so much of it was still left to play. Leaning more forward she suddenly got on all fours. Her ass rose and she asked herself if there were any pilots willing to delve into her expectantly presented cunt.

"Boys," she cooed and gently swayed her hips, "you must help a poor, horny girl. Please come and play with me." Throwing a more than seductive glance behind her she reached out and slapped her ass with one hand. Then she returned her eyes to the ground and tried to notice even the smallest detail about the cityscape that suddenly found itself under the double moons of her slowly sinking breasts.

The ground felt soft and warm under her boobs when she felt it with the curved bottom of her fun bags. There was a barely perceptible but still very sexy sensation of tiny things giving in to the slightest touch of her breasts. With each second hundreds of houses were crushed flat and Bianca felt an ecstatic rush of power and lust come over her. It felt so good to be wicked to this insignificant bugs. She loved to let her heavy breasts squelch all these tiny things. She knew that her breasts spread out much faster than any of the tiny cars could move and she wanted it that way. They had to succumb to her feminine curves and she particularly enjoyed the moments when her nipples stirred up little puffs of dust as they slumped into the multitude of tiny homes. Then the weight of her breasts pressed their swollen form deep into the bedrock.

Bianca moaned lustfully. The fingers of her right hand found a way to rub her clit and caress her snatch. She felt thick drops of girl juices coming out of her and savored each moment when an enormous load of her fragrant cream dribbled down into the city like an unprecedented kind of bomb.

Thinking about the poor people who would simply drown within a simple girl's cum as they were too weak to free themselves from the creamy stuff amused her and she started to giggle. Her exorbitant sauciness seemed to be the trigger for the gathered forces of her victims. In unison they started to fire their weapons. At first Bianca didn't notice but when she started to drag her breasts to and fro across the doomed city she noticed the tiny sparks of ineffective explosions on her well formed breasts. Her eyes widened and on a whim she lifted her breasts and tried to position her nipples to receive the best part of the pounding. She couldn't tell if she really felt the explosions or if it was just her arousal and the knowledge that all they could throw up at her was just pleasing her tender nipples instead of repelling her. Her laughter caused them to jiggle and sway and Bianca struggled to move forward without removing her hand from her sex. Fresh parts of the city got under her swinging boobs and were ground up and pressed into the bottom of the huge depressions her heavy breasts left behind.

Finally she found a place where the barrage aimed at her left nipple was extremely dense. She held her breath as she took aim and her pendulous boob needed a few seconds to come to rest. The firing intensified all of a sudden and Bianca loved the thought of these desperate soldiers holding their ground in a desperate attempt to inflict at least the slightest bit of an unpleasant feeling. But they achieved the exact opposite. The giantess stopped giggling and started to moan and gasp out her lust. Then she simply dabbed the ground with her left nipple.

 

It was a weapon the military had never faced. A nipple four hundred foot wide and five hundred foot long was coming at them. Those who got into the way just saw the pink colossus growing ever larger before it got dark around them. All the tanks and hardened vehicles were useless against her. As the metal was pressed flat like tin foil they squished no later than their infantry comrades outside and those could at least say that they had the better view.

The ground shuddered when the nipple crushed a fifty foot deep sinkhole into the area. But the troop concentration was spread across an even larger area. For a moment the survivors feared that her breast would come down, too and leave them without the smallest chance. When the breast was lifted up they even hoped that she thought they were done for. But instead she was just lifting it to place another dab into their midst. They could even hear her giggle as she wiped out their armed forces with ease.

And as if to prolong their torture and fear of her nipple they had to watch the giantess lifting up her mountain sized breast towards her mouth. With boobs like these she had no difficulty to taste the remains of her victims with her own tongue. And of course Bianca wasn't disappointed to taste nothing. She did it just for the show and because she wanted to examine at least a few flattened vehicles stuck to her nipple when she'd lift it again. But she also wanted her nipple to become fully erect. So she gently bit down on it and sucked it to full attention before she allowed it to slip out and caused her boobs to slap heavily against each other. Glistening wet the nipple returned to the tiny army and the sparks of their continued firing glistened on the wetness on every wrinkle of the giant nipple.

She pretended to feel the greatest joy on earth when she once again allowed her nipple to crush and sink into the helpless congregation of tiny victims. Feeling it penetrate the bedrock she could no longer hold back and giggled about being so lewd to them. Once again she lifted her breast and flicked her nipple and when she did it a third time she let out another lewd moan that was so intense that one couldn't tell how much of it was really faked. When she did however she simply allowed her whole breasts settle down with its full weight and it rolled and spread over an area that was much larger than the troop concentration. With a dreadful crunch her boobs pressed the typical double imprint into the landscape. But Bianca was far from done. Loving what she could do to them she simply started to crawl forward and dragged her heavy breasts across the already badly damaged city. Spread on the ground each breast reached a mile in diameter and could crush and grind a square mile in no time.

At first she felt rather playful doing this. The whole thing was rather a salacious tease she did to display her voluptuous body. That was until she suddenly came across another flock of skyscrapers. Not that she had missed to notice them before. But now she saw them up close just before they were bulldozed flat under her advancing boobs. The sight however stirred up some thoughts. Houses that were smaller than pinheads and cars that were close to microbes had been too insignificant to get her thoughts going. The skyscrapers however were big enough to be recognized as what they were.

Bianca slowed down and finally sat up. The huge cityscape around her had been decimated to a chaotic and corrugated area with footprints, tracks of her boobs as well as her hands and knees. Dust and smoke covered many parts while others had simply been pressed too hard to burn. But this wasn't the only city.

With a sudden desire Bianca stood and forgot to aim her flip-flops at smaller cities on her way to another big one she saw just a few steps away. That, of course, didn't save a number of them from being embedded completely into her gigantic footprints.

When she got where she wanted to be she left out any formalities. She hummed and licked her lips at the sight and simply got down on all fours with the skyscrapers beneath her face. Like her flip-flops she also ignored her breasts. The destruction they wreaked was barely noticed. All her attention was on the tiny skyscrapers below. Carefully she lowered her face to eye one of them from as close as possible.

It was one of the sparkling kind. Blue mirrored windows and a complex form with several terraced stages. With her eye as close as possible she closed in with her index finger. The glass looked flimsy like glitter when it was crushed by the edge of her fingernail. Several floors got visible when her fingernail ripped out a chunk of the tiny thing. Small dots fell from the tumbling floors. They were office furniture and maybe also the tiny men who'd been in there when the enormous giantess had chosen their city and their building to play with.

She hadn't noticed the warm wetness that kept seeping out of her aroused pussy until it met her swollen clit. Her play should've been some naughty fun. But now she noticed that the tiny thing in front of her made her horny.

That tiny thing in front of her was a skyscraper. The biggest construction humans were capable of. A phallic symbol in its proud height. Sturdy walls, concrete and heavy metal beams. Yet it was so small and flimsy in front of her. And she was so powerful. So much bigger and already so wet.

Withdrawing her head but never taking her eyes off the skyscrapers Bianca licked across the ground seductively. Flat blocks and smaller buildings dissolved on her tongue like ice cream.

"I want you inside of me, boys", she whispered astonished about her own idea. Once again she licked across the city just like she would lick a lover. The taste was strange but as she did she felt a strange kind of arousal. How would it feel? Something so small and yet so big? Or rather something big that was yet so small to her? Her eyes fixated the skyscrapers. She wanted to know.

With a husky breathe she straightened her arms. Her breasts became pendulous and she saw them sway gently in the corner of the eye while she kept looking at the skyscrapers. Barely an arms length from her face they looked even smaller and she felt even greater. Slowly she moved forward on all fours. Her breasts passed over her toys just before her shadow darkened the area. Her hand flattened suburbial neighborhoods as she moved on. It looked strange to see her enormous fingernails against the tiny roads and the barely discernable homes. Even her fingernails where enormous and with the thick gel coating they looked and in fact where massive.

Looking down at her prey once again she wasn't really surprised to see a thick drop of cream falling into the city. She had always been a wet one and this kind of arousal was making her flow over with lust. A dreamy smile appeared on her face as she watched the thick glob falling down like a bomb. An area the size of a large neighborhood was buried beneath that avalanche of lust. But the girl cum didn't stay there. It spread out and drowned more and more tiny homes under it's thick masses and Bianca imagined how her cum would blow in doors and windows before the house would simply be flattened under the weight of the thick cream. Thoughts like these were not likely to decrease the flow of her juices. Biting her lip she felt that she wanted some more stimulation before she took the big buildings and nothing on the planet could keep her from getting it. She didn't have to lower much before her ample breasts touched the ground and produced a beautiful tingle as Bianca dragged them across still unharmed urbanity. Once, twice and even a third time she rubbed them across the tiny landscape before she saw the droplets of cum getting closer to her prey. It was time to concentrate on what she thought would be the best part.

Unable to prolong her lush foreplay she wriggled her hips in position and targeted her wet and swollen womanhood at the skyscrapers.

Reaching down past her breasts she used to fingers to spread herself while she rubbed her palm against her clit. Then her wet cunt met the skyscrapers. The result was catastrophic in several ways. Bianca had spread her giant pussylips but only slightly opened her vaginal entrance. So she shuddered with pleasure when her labia crushed most of the skyscrapers with an incredible sensation. Three skyscrapers however where slid into the abyss. But one was ground up against the inner folds of her pussy and dissolved with not enough friction to cause the sensation expected by the giantess. The other two went smoothly in and got smeared and flooded with her natural lubrication. But as they weren't even pencil thin they, too couldn't meet Bianca's expectations. And when her crotch pressed her fingers into the soft ground she instinctively tried to reach the desired feeling. The mightiest beams of steel and the heaviest concrete walls were no match against the craving contraction of her love muscles. Bianca moaned loudly in surprise when she felt the precious sensation of tiny things crunching within her sensitive pussy but just a second later she realized that she had simply used up the best part of the city within no time.

"Awww...", she made in despair and started to finger her clit while she was grinding her hips against the already flattened ground. This wasn't enough. She needed more!

Grinding her pussy against the ground that was now slick with her own wetness she felt sorry to get up again. But her own fingers and the smoothed ground was not what she wanted to feel. So she stood and as she stepped off the quickly consumed metropolis her flip-flop clad foot left a last deadly mark in the outmost suburbs. All other places had been ground, crushed and smeared under her butt, her breasts, the shoving shins, her arms and of course her hands and feet.

Towns and smaller cities were contemptuously flattened under the enormous soles as she strode forward. No survivors from those that disappeared completely with just one step. Like that her ponderous steps closed in on the next big one.

Bianca took no notice of the outspread suburbs. To her that was merely a thin layer of insignificant construction. Her flip-flops left some perfect imprints of their tread before she stood in front of downtown.

But not for long. She was craving for release and knew that she couldn't do without the kick. But this time she had a better idea. She squatted down on her heels and then sat back with square miles of suburbs beneath her smooth ass. With the downtown skyscrapers framed by her thighs she could barely hold back. Grinding her ass across the city she inched closer until the skyscrapers were dominated by her gigantic cunt.

Maybe the panicked people expected her to roll her giant sex over them and finish them within a few seconds. But Bianca knew how to get more from them. With pointed fingers she reached down and grabbed a skyscraper. The facade suffered from the pressure but the structure underneath took the pressure. With an evil crunch the skyscraper was broken off its foundation. Then a brutal wrench tore off the last screaming steel beams before the skyscraper was lifted. It trailed a rain of dropping bodies as it was swept up and turned vertical. Her other hand helped to part the wet and swollen pussylips and in it went.

Just as expected even the softest sensation triggered a twitch of her love muscles. The skyscraper wasn't even hugged but it was lurched up and down with the heaving pussy. Bianca sighed voluptuously as she continued to insert it. But she didn't get too far. The next contraction was a real one. Her pussy was trying to grab its counterpart. It was an involuntary action, maybe just a welcoming hug. But the skyscraper was not built to withstand these forces. The poor thing was suddenly embraced by dripping wet pussy walls. Love juice was gushing inside through the bursting windows just before the tender skin met the mighty steel beams of the building's skeleton. It was as if the giant cunt was joyfully munching it. The tiny building collapsed and was immediately flattened within the groping cunt of the giantess.

"Uh", she commented huskily but was already plucking the next one from her supply. As it went in there were only slight traces of a grey smear visible in the slimy wetness of Bianca's horny love grotto. This one got further in, almost an inch wide before the giant snatch tried to snatch it. It feared no better than its predecessor and was mangled and then ground into a smear within her flowing juices. A third one was unscrupulously plucked and inserted but when her pussy did the same trick again Bianca didn't try to avoid it. Instead she squeezed hard. And it worked out. The fourth skyscraper went completely in and then some further. Pushing it deeper with her index finger she felt it just in the right place. Bianca closed her eyes to concentrate. Then she did her trick with the building and raised the bottom of her wet cave against the poor toy. The building was heaved against the roof of her pussy and caused an unbelievable sensation when she slowly crushed it into her G-Spot. She managed to prolong the crushing to one and a half seconds before she once again had used up a whole skyscraper for a short moment of lust.

"More please", she sighed and opened her eyes to pick the next toy. It was a long one, the biggest in town with a pointed roof. This one was only halfway inserted and Bianca tried to suck it in with her pussy tricks.

"Hot", she moaned when several stories of the building disappeared into her. Looking down she was about to pick the next one from the tiny city - but without any transition the city disappeared and she stared at the legs of the professor.

She yelped and wasn't sure if he was, too. At first he stared wide eyed at her exposed pussy. Then he seemed to notice what stuck inside. A chocked sound came from his mouth and Bianca's cunt responded to the disturbance with a powerful contraction. Her love muscles flattened the already inserted part of the building and produced a wet sound.

Something within the professor was crushed along with it. Staring at the remaining stub of the building as it slowly slid down within the thick flow of Bianca's honey the professor slumped to the ground, too.

 

Hedin, 10/2014