- Text Size +

The sound of a loud car. Loud music. Heels clunking on the ground, leaving a booming step. The movement swayed back and forth as if Tristian was on a ship, he could feel himself feeling seasick halfway through their adventure. Wherever this adventure would take them that is. It’s been a rough few hours. Whoever this giant woman was, she seemed to be busy today. It was unfortunate. Both the tinies were desperate to get out, but they remained calm as they leaned against one another, cuddling. A familiar feeling for sure. Despite all that happened, Tristan and Kelly would feel the satisfaction of being next to someone they dearly cared about. No matter what happens, they would be determined to pull through.


Lauren was a busy woman today. After her park, she had to drive across town to hit the grocery store. Here the tinies would be dealing with louder noises, the sound of people walking, and a grocery cart rolling around. Followed by the gigantic hand that came down at them, however, they were out of harm's way as she only reached for her wallet. Not once…but twice. After she hit the grocery store, Lauren went to a crafting store as she needed new sketching pencils. This very package of pencils was shoved inside the purse they were inside of.


It was a long ride for sure. At least walking inside the stores and sitting in the car would warm them up. They could appreciate this woman would treat them well in this aspect - even though it wasn’t intentional to begin with. It made Kelly wonder to herself. If they did get the attention of someone…how would they react? They were so small. It made her fold her arms over her knees as she was scrunched up in a ball next to her boyfriend. She hoped this nightmare would end, or if this was some sick simulation that she was put through.


The package pencils she stuffed inside the purse were alarming how it angled it would be on top of them. They were going to die if it fell on them, it felt like it anyway. The package did finally fall, however, falling to the side. Both Tristian and Kelly screamed as they thought they were done for. As for the other items inside the purse, it was really what any woman would have. Tissues, Makeup, a small hairbrush, lotion…crumbled tissues that she left behind when she blew her snot into. Ew, being tiny is a cruel fate.

"This is humiliating..." Kelly thought.


Lauren would finally wrap up her errands. She was quite in an urgency to head on home as she didn’t deal with people no longer with her shopping experiences. Plus she had felt her bladder flaring up. She’d been holding the urge for it for a while. That Cappuccino started to fight back as she avoided public restrooms. She would be driving a bit more in a rush than before considering how far her apartment was.


Come on, hurry up…” Lauren said with urgency.

She was stuck behind a slow car. The tinies inside the bag felt the motion of every turn and sped up she made. Tristian wasn’t taking this all too well as he felt quite sick from the motion that was happening. As for Kelly, she wasn’t too bothered but she knew about her boyfriend when it came to boats with motion sickness. He got ‘sea sick’ one time as far as she remembered - guess that same feeling was happening. She tried to hold close to him, but she couldn’t help but suggest one thing not to happen.

“Just please don’t throw up…” She begged Tristian.

"Just breathe…in…and out…in…and out…” She added.


She did her part to comfort Tristian and returned the favor. In this aspect they were working together with one another. Things however weren't great considering how the two tinies were jerked around along with the items inside of the purse due to her desperate maneuvers and poor driving etiquettes. That's when she fell on her side against Lauren's used crumpled tissue. She got up in complete utter disgust.

“Can this bitch even drive!? Holy shi-” Kelly screamed.

She was interrupted before she could finish her sentence as the bag was yanked from the seat along the sound of plastic bags as they were swaying around again. Both tinies looked up at the opening of the purse, getting a view of her coat that covered her arm and her massive G-Cup cleavage that would surely be a sight to see for Tristian. This wasn’t a wise decision that his girlfriend was around though. Kelly was still oblivious about him being dazed from her ass on that park bench.

A door buzz was heard as they were now inside an interior, with brown walls, and a white ceiling as every rectangle light would pass as she walked. The tinies didn’t know exactly what kind of building they were in. Lauren was a woman who was up there in age and lived in an apartment. It wasn’t exactly the most luxurious apartment. It was close to a middle-income apartment as she only worked as a bank teller. She made enough to provide, that’s all that mattered. She didn’t have a husband, well, she did. But she’s divorced. This all happened years ago. Since then she’s been with herself. She had a daughter, they were well at age now and living cities away. Sadly it was a distant relationship but they did communicate once in a while. So yes, she was a Mom but didn’t get many opportunities to spend time with her daughter during these times.

She walked up the stairs that led to her floor, which was only the second floor out of the third. Walking down the hall with the green carpet, she walked in front of a wooden door she stepped inside the apartment, setting the grocery bags on the small table she had. The sound of her heels was heard again as most of the apartment flooring was hardwood flooring, but a dull brown color as it wasn’t waxed in a long while. Her apartment was a simple ensuite design. Her bed and essentials would be all in one room. While just on the left there was her bathroom, which only had a sliding door if there was a guest over - which she didn’t use much. Which wouldn’t be too great for the tinies considering what they’ll be dealing with.


THUMP. BOOM.

Tristian and Kelly felt a rough landing as all the junk she had lying around in her purse scattered around. They were airborne for a moment from the landing. Lauren was quite careless about everything she had inside her purse. Guess whatever she needed to do was very important. The purse finally landed on its side, and an opening revealed that would greet them. It was the end of the tunnel. The light. Salvation. The two tinies had big smiles on their faces, eager to get out of the prison they were in. Tristian continued to be dizzy and nauseous at the moment. Still, taking Kelly's hand he would lead on. Before they got out, a few shuffling sounds were being heard. Lauren took off her ankle boots which would reveal some purple fuzzy socks she wore. Her right boot would stand up while her left one was tipped to the side not far from the purse.


BOOM. Boom. Boom.


The giant woman would walk to her bathroom which was small but had its essentials. A bathtub with a shower hookup in the corner, then her counter with sink. Then her toilet was right next to it. The tinies would be oblivious about what was to come as they were near the end of the tunnel.

"Is it finally over? Jesus...I don't think I can take much more of that..." Tristian shook his head, a firm grip held Kelly's hand.

"I think so. Come on, slow and steady..." Kelly said with uncertainty.

They stepped out, being on the ground as there were her boots in front of them, but looking to the right there was her bathroom and considering the bathroom being an ensuite, there was much to see where they stood. The sound of a loud tinkling of water was heard. Did she turn on the sink?

“...What's that…?” Kelly asked as she took a peak around.

Kelly observed her surroundings. Her legs felt weak, she was shaking. This small apartment that Lauren had were massive for the tinies. Everything however was connected into one room. This was a nightmare. She stood next to her black ankle boots, admittedly these ankle boots were cute to her but massively scary by their sizes. Then there was her bathroom, the sliding door all open. That's when she saw one of the worse outcome considering Lauren left the sliding door open that lead to her bathroom.

“Oh my GOSH!” She squealed as she put her hands over her face as she looked away.

She would see Lauren having her pants down as she was sitting down on the toilet seat, pissing away as the water splashed down on the rim and into the clear water that would slowly turn to the color of her urine.

Lauren sighed as Tristian looked over, not sure what Kelly was on about. He saw and was stunned, quickly looking away as his dizzy mind couldn’t process this. His face was red as Kelly’s was. Was this the state they were in? Maybe sneaking into someone's home wasn’t a good idea, considering they were going to witness everything that this woman did.

FLUUSHH~


A loud powerful roaring sound of a toilet flushing was heard as both Tristian and Kelly stayed close to her boot that stood up. The smell of her tipped over ankle boot was able to be notice. Kelly was the first to comment about it.

“W-We need to get away from here…the smell…” Kelly stated, waving a hand in front of her nose.

Tristian nodded, agreeing that they should make a move somewhere, especially with what Lauren was doing. Where do they go from here? The apartment wasn’t exactly big, not for a normal-sized person. It was quite compact. There was only a small table in her kitchen that was in the small corner. Her apartment provided a bookshelf and a dresser to potentially hide under There was her bed. Yes, her bed! Tristian would assume this could be an ideal spot.

Another water source was heard, Lauren would walk to the main area of her studio ensuite apartment after she washed her hands. She sighed and walked to her compact kitchen. She began to put away the groceries that she brought home. She would be a busy woman for a moment, not aware that her apartment was now infested with two tiny people. How amazed she would be to find this out. Sadly, that chance was rather slim to none.

Tristian eyed his girlfriend when it was the right time to make the next move as her powerful stomping fuzzy socked feet would cross over. They watched this massive woman walk over them like they were nothing. Thankfully staying close to her shoes would be enough to give them cover and avoid being stepped on.

The two tinies began to adventure under her bed while she was busy. They ran fast as they could and they saw there were a few things underneath it. Some boxes, unclear what was inside. A few clothing pieces but unaware of what they were. But it was better than being out in the open!

“Come on babe! Hurry up while she’s distracted!” He called out, holding her hand as he led her on. It was a risky move but sure enough with those minutes, they were able to make their way under the bed.

"I-I can only run so fast with these shoes Tristian!" She replied as she was huffing, heel boots weren't the best shoes to run in.

Under the bed, it was quite dusty and filthy. Lauren hasn’t cleaned under her bed for some time. Not far from where the tinies were, there was a pair of discarded white ankle socks that seemed to be worn already. They must have been lying there for a long while already. Guess it was something to take note of for them to take shelter in once nightfall came. It was around noon, so this gave them enough time to figure out what to do.

The two tinies sat under the bed, taking a breather as they collected their thoughts. Tristan continued to look a little ill, but he would manage.

“Are you okay Tristian? You aren’t looking too good. I’m surprised you made it over here without falling over…” His girlfriend said as he looked over to her with a grin.

“I feel like shit, but that’s nothing for me to worry about right now. I’ll be fine. We’ll lay low here for now. We’re somewhere she can’t reach us. Well, step on us.” He said that being a grim thought to think about.

There was just a mere silence as the couple sat there, they were feeling the tremors in the ground as Lauren walked around from the opposite side of the compact apartment as she put away her groceries and wandered her apartment. The tinies were clueless about what to do. Tristan had a plan, did he? Kelly showed some concern and stared at him with her next question.

“...What’s next? Where do we go from here…?” She asked him as Tristian looked at her with a bland look on his face.

“...I don’t know Kelly…we’re riding this out right now…” He replied as Kelly stood as she was freaking out a little.

“What do you mean you don’t know!? This was your idea!? W-We need to do something! Get her attention! We can’t sit here! What are we going to do for food…and…I’m going to have to pee at some point here!” She said, pointing out the facts that they needed to factor all these things.

“There’s a toilet over there.” He pointed over with his thumb. Kelly clenched her fists at that witty comment he made.

“Are you FUCKING kidding ME!? Is this how you’re treating this situation when WE. NEED. HELP!” She slapped her hands to emphasize the situation they were in.

Tristian was only 'lighting' up the mood. His girlfriend didn’t seem to be fond of the joke. But she had a point. Her paranoia made him ponder. Food was going to be tricky, same as for the thirst they would eventually crave. Bathroom he didn’t show concern, if he needed to, he'd go anywhere he wanted to. How that will go with Kelly might be a different story. To Tristian this was all a survival game now.

“Once she’s done moving around, we’ll try to make our way to her kitchen. I’m sure she’ll have something lying around. For now, let’s wait it out. I don’t see much of anything around here being worth salvaging in terms of eating. If you got to Pee, just go. I won’t look.” He suggested.

"Whatever. I'm holding it in." She shook her head with disapproval.

Tristian shrugged and let her have her way as she turned her head. If she wanted to hold it, he wouldn't stop her. It was the only method Tristian could get Kelly to comply with these sort of things. She was always a city girl, though, same for Tristian. He enjoyed watching survival videos however online, he would use his best abilities to utilize those if he could. Sadly, a guide of surviving in a woman's apartment as the size of an ant is unheard of.

Kelly turned to Tristian once more. “...What about getting her attention? Is that still a priority? What if we’re not the only ones to go through this? W-What if there are others!? Surely that has to be a possibility, right!? We’re both stuck like this!”

“I wish I knew Kelly. But for now, we should worry about our needs. I’ll figure out something for us.” He said. "I may have a plan. Let's just wait until she stops wandering around..." Tristian added, waiting for the perfect golden opportunity to start their first exploration before nightfall as they could be considered the new residence of this apartment.

Chapter End Notes: