- Text Size +

It was a rough time for the two tinies. They were cornered, back against the wall that was underneath her cabinets. The shaking and sounds of the purple fuzzy socked feet would idly stomp around. The best they could do was hope for the best. Tristian held Kelly close, looking around what the next course of action could be. Perhaps they could walk around her, make their way to her fridge, and hope there would be something for them to eat. The problem was getting back from the bed. Considering that was their hideout, it would take yet another few hours to get back. With Lauren awake this would cause nothing more but a risk, a big one.


“...Are we going to sit here until she’s done? She’s been at this for a while now…” Kelly said as she turned her head to face her boyfriend who observed his surroundings. “For right now it might be the best course of action. Running out…I don’t want to go through that again. I don’t want you and I to go through with that again…” He said, having some guilt as if this was his fault. Kelly knew by the tone of his voice. Kelly began to point out a finger, a place he had looked at before.


“Why don’t we try to walk around? W-Walk against the cabinets where her feet won't step around. We go to the fridge.” She said, Tristian having the same idea before. It might be worth a shot. Or not. At this point, this was a do-or-die. Getting away from the giant in front of them might be the best idea. Tristian stood, holding out a hand as he guided his girlfriend up to follow. “We’ll give it a shot. Let’s just stick to the walls, we can get to her fridge in no time.” He said with a smile, but this indeed would take a while. It took them hours to get across the apartment. It would take them just under half an hour to get there. So be it. It is what it is.


The tinies began with their journey, hearing the noises Lauren was making no matter what she did. The two tinies kept a visual on the girl who would continue to wash the dishes. Just as Tristian knew, it would take a while to get to that very fridge. The floor continued to be dusty, all filthy, cobwebs even forming around. That’s when there was a horrifying sight. Another dead bug curled on its back. Followed by a Pholcidae Daddy-Long-Legs spider that was dead for a while. Kelly screamed to point it out - as did Tristian as they began to be lured to walk out towards the open at that very moment. “I can’t do this, I CAN’T DO THIS!” Kelly was losing her cool once again. Kelly was brought back by the memory when they were back at that very bench. Going on about spiders, Tristian said it would be too cold out for them. But look where they are now!


“Kelly, KELLY!” Tristian said as he put his hands on her shoulders. In response, she started shoving him away or rather tried to. “NO! THIS WAS YOUR STUPID IDEA!” She shouted at him and frantically looked around. They were arguing in the open as Kelly wasn’t paying attention to what was going on around her. Tristian was the opposite, eying Lauren who would begin drying her hands off with a towel. “Kell-” He said again.


“No! This was YOUR idea! You SAID back at the fuckin’ bench that we wouldn’t deal with them! Now look where we’re at now!? They’re EVERYWHERE and I know we’re going to run into one eventually!” She said as she came to a stop her venting caused them to remain in the hot zone where Lauren began to walk towards them.


Lauren would begin drying her hands once the sink was done. She planned to put away the dishes she washed for later as they would remain on a drying rack on the counter. Safe to assume she was being a bit lazy for the moment, but who’s here to judge her? She sighed, turning as she eyed her fridge. She would be doing the dishes for a while, she hadn’t eaten either. Guess everyone in this very small apartment shared the same feeling. Lauren began to watch her fridge as she rubbed her upper and lower lips together as she stepped over the tinies, unaware of them on the floor. She opened the fridge and observed what would be inside. She would then begin crouching down as the rear of her jeans would position down towards the floor due to her squatting position, this being caused by her pulling the bottom drawer of her freezer.


Hm, not sure what I’m in the mood for at the moment…” Lauren would say to herself casually as she dug through the frozen bags of goodies she had in her Freezer. Some of those are quick and easy meals, meat, and Ice Cream. Her fingers would tap on the freezer door as she stood up once again, walking over to her cabinet, and pulling it open. This would reveal more snacks she had, that being crackers, cookies and ramen noodle goods. The tinies were in a bad position like before. “KELLY! RUN, WE NEED TO RUN!” Tristian wrapped his hand around her wrist and pulled her as they began running after a shove Tristian gave. The quakes and sound of her feet intensified from the steps she made, even if they were as gentle as she tried to be. Both of the tinies fell to the ground, screaming for mercy as they held onto one another. The under sole sock of her left foot would be seen for a moment as she stepped down.


BOOM.


The tinies' eardrums would ring, being dazed from the impact as they felt the wind of her foot as it stepped down. The sound was as if it were deafening. The heel of her left foot was just a matter of an inch away from them. They were so close they could see the detail of her fuzzy sock, even getting a whiff of the dried sweat that was fused into it. This didn’t stop the tinies however, they tried to stand up again as the girl was standing next to them. Suddenly a giant blue jean curvy butt that belonged to Lauren would lean out towards the tinies. Tristian looked up as he lost balance once again. The man must have been distracted as what was revealed above him would give him raging thoughts. Which was not good. This time, Kelly knew what he was doing.


“ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? ARE-” Kelly was having a blowout, a huge one. For a good reason. Though, she couldn’t deny that what was above them was indeed a butt. A gigantic one. But maybe a bit too fat, she was disgusted with Tristian for behaving this way. For some reason, betrayed or even maybe jealous that he was more worried about Lauren’s butt than her own? Either way, she was speaking her mind. “We’re trying to SURVIVE and you’re…you’re just LOOKING AT HER BUTT!? YOU PIG! YOU…Y-” She stood up to brush herself off.


“K-Kelly, it’s not like that!” He said as he looked up as the two tinies were arguing. They heard all the sounds that Lauren made, but this relationship issue between the two was getting in the way. Why? “Kelly…KELLY!” He tried to speak over her, but then he was called a pig. Tristian reached a hand out to her and suddenly a hand was raised and struck against him.


Smack


A stinging sensation would be felt on the left side of his cheek. Kelly raised her hand and slapped him across the face to show how much she hated him at the moment. Tristian recoiled, groaning as his hands rubbed against the cheek. He wanted to blow up against her now but he was able to resist what he wanted to say next. She was right though, he was looking. But once again, could she blame him? Any guy would fall for it. Well, when they weren’t in danger that is for the most part. Lauren was on the move as the two tinies seemed to focus on what she did next. Reaching over the cabinet, they both eyed the cabinet they would never be able to reach. Tristian stepped beside Kelly as they both watched what she did next. It was like watching a God. Praying to be given food like the tiny peasants they were. A red package was seen, Ritz crackers she pulled out the brown packaging. They began to step closer as they walked towards her feed while she leaned against her counter.


Lauren for sure had a butt, that’s where some of her conscience went for her weight over the years. Although she wasn’t completely obese but perhaps a bit plump in some areas. Her butt would plant against the edge of the countertop as she would open up a package of Ritz crackers she grabbed, putting one of them up to her mouth as her large teeth would chomp down, grinding up the cracker from inside. After that? She would swallow, just as any human being would do when it came to food. The tinies would be spared to deal with any of that for now as they weren’t in danger for it. The thought of them being eaten wasn’t factored in. There were a lot of things they never imagined that could now happen to them. Her feet stepping on the two were so far the biggest fear of all so far.


Lauren took a handful of the crackers as she put them in her mouth, eating like a pig at the moment. This caused some of the crackers to crumble off and fall onto the floor. Lauren looked around and chomped down on the crackers with her mouth closed. She would look down at the tinies, but not notice them. She would shrug and would walk off to her bed again with the crackers she held. The shaking intensified and diminished as the two would run where she once stood. They felt the warmth where her feet would be stomping down, but the warmth would fade soon enough.


At least, despite the two tinies having a moment with one another, they stood there and looked up at Lauren as they were staring face to face. Kelly gave a few waves in the air. Lauren was looking down right at them! But once again, too tiny, too insignificant to be seen. Being just under the size of a single piece of rice, they were overlooked once again. The two scattered once again, her steps diminishing towards her bed as she held the box in her hand. Kelly was mixed with emotions right now. Her priorities weren’t fully straight since these incidents occurred. Tristian was able to keep them together. For some reason when it came to relationships, Kelly couldn’t forgive Tristian so easily for what he did. She felt cheated, or just jealous. Either way, a girl like her was hard to keep happy at times. She gave a sudden mad dash, running towards the pieces of crackers on the floor.


Tristian followed, knowing Kelly was mad, but he was confident to make it up to her. The two huddled against a broken piece of a cracker, the one Lauren would carelessly let the crumbs fall onto the floor. But these crumbs were a feast for the tinies. The sick and yet cruel reality of it. The tinies didn’t skip a heartbeat for a moment like this, they would attempt to bite through the crumb piece. Salvation, that’s what it felt like. They would eat like the ants they were, not paying attention to what was happening around them at that moment.


“Not exactly a date I had in mind.” Tristian said to lighten up the mood with Kelly. The blonde girl looked over at him with a mouthful, staring away as she would just eat, staring away from him. Seemed his comment didn’t please her one bit. “After all that you’re going to think of this being some sort of shitty date? Piss off.” Kelly said with her back turned. Kelly usually wouldn’t be face-to-face when she was mad like this. These tinies were still in their early twenties and Kelly still had growing up to do - this being a good example when it came to communication.


“Just trying to lighten up the mood.” He said, treading lightly with his comments. For now, he would take the time for the two to eat what they could perhaps collect what they could take back too. This would include some labor - which he had concerns for Kelly if she would carry her fair share of the crumbs she had on the way back.


The tinies feasted when they were able to. Silence would occur between both tinies. Whatever would be in Kelly’s mind would leave a grudge for now. For a guy, it wasn’t a good idea to be staring at another woman's butt when your girlfriend was right next to you. This silence had to break however, they needed to get back under the bed before nightfall. They wouldn’t know where to go otherwise once the natural lighting of her windows would diminish into the darkness. Hopefully the lights Lauren had inside the apartment would be enough if they did need to go out during the night.


“Kelly we need to get going. Take what you can, we’ll have to carry what we can.” Tristian said as he stood, carrying what he could - small crumb pieces that would be more than a handful. Kelly didn’t argue but complied. She would take her fair share. The tinies could only hope the giant woman on the bed would remain content as the loud audible television on her wall would be hard across the small room.


The tinies were on the move again, making their way back to where they started. At least now they have food. Water was another thing to consider. They say three days is enough to live, but that can vary by each person. Neither of the tinies were survivalists to know any of this, they just knew a day or two at more would be more than enough to find out that they were running out of time. Once they reached their destination, it was safe to say that today was enough exploration for one day. Sadly, they’ll have to make a routine of it at this rate. But for now they can feel fortunate about the feast that Lauren was able to give them.