- Text Size +

It had been a few hours. The sun began to set, and the lighting from the cold outside world of Laurens's apartment began to fade as the night would be welcomed once more. The tinies were hard at work to return to their hideout. That being under Laurens's bed. The tinies played it safe, hugging the walls of the apartment while Lauren continued her day living alone. Fortunately, she wasn’t the active type, most of her time during the past hour or two was just hanging out on her bed. The tinies would march towards the boots that Lauren would wear earlier in the day, this would be the landmark that they would meet once again. Finally, after all that walking, they were back where they started.


The two tinies decided to take a rest. Idling where Laurens tipped over boot and purse were positioned in her bedroom. By the time this ‘landmark’ was reached, the natural lighting of the apartment would begin to shift, making this darker than before. Sadly the only lighting that was being displayed was the TV Lauren was watching. The giant woman walked back and forth a few times since they traveled back to where they were now. She remained on the bed once again as Kelly leaned against the surface of the boot and her legs felt weak. She sat down as she needed a break.


“Tristian…can we take a moment…” The silence between the two broke as Kelly didn’t seem all too talkative with Tristian. She seemed to be cool off since the blowup she had. Tristian knew it was a matter of time before she would open up again. He sat down next to her as the two would pile the cracker crumbs they collected. To be honest, he was glad for this break. His legs felt weak, as did his arms from carrying the crumbs. “I don’t mind, I need the break too. All that walking…we need to plan this out better or figure out how to get around better.” He said, knowing that was unlikely to happen.


“You know back at the park, I said I didn’t want to walk around the entire park. Now feels like we did that…more than once in fact.” She said, recalling the comment she made about when they were in the car. Tristian smiled and chuckled, remembering that as well. “Sadly we did.” He said, looking around in the direction of the bed. He wanted to rest, but they were close to where they needed to go. Kelly stood up and collected her scraps of crackers as she stood next to Tristian they both stared up at Lauren who would be lounging on the bed of hers.


“Guess we’re lucky that we’ll be dealing with a lazy ass woman in this state.” She said, commenting on how Lauren treated her alone time. Who was Kelly to judge, at times she would be like this too. Minus the filth that built up around this place. She would be on top of cleaning, even yelling at Tristian to clean up after himself.


“Easy Kelly, it’s been a day...we don’t know how she lives or what she does. This could just be one of her slow days. As you know, you and I do the same thing at times. So who are you to judge?” Tristian said, sounding like she was defending Lauren. Well, he was. Which didn’t seem like a good idea considering he was gawking at her ass more than once. Kelly rolled her eyes and shook her head. It was true. But Kelly wouldn’t want to be compared to other girls like that. It was insulting to her. “Sure, whatever. Anyways, can we go?” She said quite eagerly.


Tristian accepted her suggestion, strange she wanted to be on the move again. Maybe it was to stop the subject and continue. It was a short trip as the tinies carried their weight of crackers. Finally, they reached the edge of the bed. Tristian stared up as the roof over their heads began to form and show the underside of her bed. At least, they were safe from the giant socked feet that would stomp around. Under the bed was darker than before, in fact, was near pitch back as there was a lack of lighting. The tinies would be walking blindly. They would be shoulder to shoulder as they walked across the landscape of darkness.


“You would think she would turn a light on by now? Can’t see a damn thing Tristian! Where are you tak-” Kelly would begin complaining once more as the loud audible sound of the bed above them would begin to shift. The wood exterior of the bedding would creak as Lauren began to shuffle herself around. It appears the lazy woman was on the move again. Her feet dangled from the side of the bed and would press against the ground. Standing up and doing what she did with her routine. This time she walked to her bathroom again as the bathroom light would turn on. Still, it wasn’t enough to provide what the tinies hoped for. They looked back, then looked away again and realized what was happening. A familiar sound dripping into the toilet bowl would be heard. Despite hearing this the second time, it still sent a shock between the tinies, humiliated that they have to deal with this.


“There was a sock around here. I think it would be a good idea to use it for the night. Just have to figure out where the fuck it is.” Tristian said, taking slower steps around. The toilet would flush in the background, loud as usual as the intense gurgles would be apparent, a sign that the flush cycle ended. Another water source was heard after, at least Lauren was one to wash her hands after a bathroom use. The purple socks would stomp around the edge of the bed, the sound of a light switch flicking once again. The bathroom lights were off. At least, another light flickered on, the lamp she had beside her bed. This very light was enough to light up half of the room, she would also walk to her kitchen to turn a light on there as well.


The tinies were relieved to be blessed with a moment like this. Perhaps this has been far too convenient for both of them. How long will this luck run out? Or was it luck? Were they just that smart? Either way, the tinies were now given some light that helped guide their path. Sure enough, they were able to see where the two white ankle socks were left under the bed. The question was how worn these socks were or if they were worn. One sock was crumpled inside out, the other was sprawled out. The tinies walked closer to it, Kelly looking over at Tristian like this wasn’t a good idea.


“Y-You aren’t suggesting what I think you’re suggesting…right?” She said this was a gross idea. Was he suggesting crawling inside a random girl's sock and sleeping in it!? Tristian knew if they didn’t choose to go inside, they would get cold. “Not saying it’s the smartest idea but it’s better than being cold. Besides, I…I don’t think it’s been worn so we should be fine?” He said with uncertainty. This sock has been out in the cold for a while, the stench that came off of it was quite mild. “I’m not going in there. No. Nu-uh!” Kelly said, dropping her crumbs on the floor as she waved her hands out, shaking her head. This idea wasn’t one she couldn’t see herself doing. “We’re not doing this! We can find somewhere else better!” She insisted.


The two tinies would seem to have another couple argument. Not eye to eye with things as Tristian was suggesting for them to survive. This was a ‘record-playing’ argument. It was the same thing every time Kelly didn’t want to do a thing she didn’t want to do. This girl. Tristian loved her but could not stand her in this state. He stood there to think what to say next. He had an idea, it was simple. He shrugged her as he set his crumbs down on the ground next to the sock. Tristian would then go without his girlfriend as she stood there. She was baffled. The audacity of Tristian just to ignore her just like that. Slowly his figure would fade, crawling inside the hole of the sock, the white fabric inside would mimic a cave. One that would be nice and soft, but a little smelly considering that this sock was worn for a day.


Kelly shook her head, running towards the sock as well. It was a trick she fell for. Tristian knew leaving her would result in her following. “Okay, wait!! Tristian!” She called out, running up to the edge of the sock as she felt the fabric, the texture of the sock being in detail she never would've ever thought. Still, being struck in such awe, she couldn’t believe she was crawling inside someone's sock. Little did she know it could be worse. She scaled up with a jump, crawling on the outer rim of the sock, crawling inside where Tristian offered a hand. “I knew you would follow me in.” He said. “Fuck off.” Kelly said, her face a little red as she gave a side look as her eyes cornered the other way. She couldn’t deny it, she needed to be wherever he went. That was the crazy thing about love, needing to be there for them no matter the obstacle.


“Okay. We’re inside…we’re not going anywhere else, right? Just right here?” Kelly asked, she didn’t want to go deeper, inside the sock would create darkness once again as the light from the outside wouldn’t shine through the thick fabric. The heel part of her sock where they were wouldn’t be a problem. The deeper you went, the more of the dirtied fabric would become apparent. Being inside the sock would leave an odd smell. The two tinies would blindly walk, using their hands to dictate where to go as her sock would leave a tunnel formation for them to walk through.


They would be walking for a few minutes, Tristian gave an inhale from his nose, the smell being a tad funky. It would be the dried sweat that would be fused into the fabric of the sock. Some portions of the sock would have darkened spots, the dirt, and lint that accumulated and collected on the fabric as they rubbed around the inside of the boots that the tinies came across more than once. They weren’t able to notice this due to the lack of lighting. That’s when Tristian got an idea. He pulled out his phone from his back pocket, and that’s when he remembered his phone didn’t work. He was going to use the flashlight on it. Guess luck wasn’t on their side after all.


“What are you doing?” A voice behind him asked. “Thought to use my phone for a flashlight. Forgot about it not working.” He said, feeling like a fool. At this point, they should just dump what they had aside from the clothes they wore. They didn’t seem to prove any use. “Yeah, that would have been great,” Kelly said with her eyes rolling. The tinies would come to a stop, deciding where they were was good enough. The fabric of the sock did provide some warmth for the tinies. The cool air is not as noticeable. The smell wasn’t that great, but it was just bearable as the sock wasn’t used for a hot minute. 


The two tinies sat down, crossing their legs as they were facing each other, holding hands. It was the best they could do while Lauren was making dinner for herself. The sound of a microwave was beeping in the background. A woman. A normal human being living her life at peace while two tinies were in a whole new world and trying to survive. The tinies reflected with one another, everything that happened today. It was strange, just being here in the darkness was calming. A bit smelly but yet calming. “...So…?” Kelly said, breaking the silence but yet didn’t know how to converse with everything they went through and where they were currently sitting inside.


“Sorry, just taking it in right now. Just feels strangely peaceful at the moment. Despite what we’re hearing in the background.” Tristian said, collecting his thoughts and remembering what they went through for the day. A hell of a day it was. It was exhausting to think about. Kelly would re-position herself and would sit beside Tristian as they were shoulder to shoulder, the tiny hands of theirs would fold around one another, placed between their thighs as they affectionately would cuddle against each other for comfort. “It’s funny, just this morning we had the day planned out for our day off. Seems things didn’t go as planned as we thought…” Tristian said, this not being the first time either that their plans were spoiled. “I didn’t want to walk around the park anyways…” Kelly said with a small chuckle. “...Though we probably walked more than the park itself…” She added.


Kelly would think of some other personal thoughts. Not sure how to ask them. “You think…we’ll ever be fixed? What if we do get found? I…I can’t imagine we’re going to get help like we planned to. How did we get this far? What did we do to deserve this? People have to know we’re missing, right? Your brother, your Mom, and my Mom. Someone is going to find your car eventually and realize its owner is gone.” She said, rambling on. Tristian was given question after question, he too had many things to ask but he couldn’t find the answers to them. “The best thing we can do is do what we can and not give up.” He said. It was a generic reply, but it was an honest one. He couldn’t tell either how they got this far. Maybe they were just naturally adapted to this? He dismissed the question as he had no way to reply to it. “Someone will find out, I hope we can send a message some way. I...I really would like things to be normal again. But we need to be strong Kelly. We have to make the best of it.” He said.


The two tinies would talk some more as Lauren would eventually come back with her microwave tray dinner in her hands. The sound of her booming footsteps closed in, finally once more the creaking above them being heard as she put her weight on the bed, sitting cross-legged on the bed with the audible television being heard in the background. Kelly pondered back, feeling grateful to have a boyfriend like Tristian. She expected this man to be her husband someday. Everything he did, made her feel special. Just seeing how worried he was when he thought she was crushed by Laurens's foot was to know he was ‘the one’ she was looking for. A guy who truly cared. However, she did not let his previous actions slip her mind. Being a girlfriend, she needed to know his reasons for what he did. Staring at Laurens's ass by the way he did it.


“When you said to make the best of it. Do you mean that between us or staring at a giant woman's ass all day?” She gave a curveball of a question as her hand moved away from Tristian, detaching the hand holding. “Jesus, you’re still on about that!?” Tristian said in annoyance. What a way to ruin the moment. “I am your girlfriend. I think I have all the reasons to confront you checking another girl out.” She said, her sides pressing against her hips as she turned to him, although they still wouldn’t be able to directly see each other. “Agh, I can’t do this right now. Look, I looked because I was…I was stunned-” He said. “Oh? You were stunned by the ass you saw? Wow, thanks for finally telling me something I already knew!” Kelly said. “Babe, I’d do the same thing if that was you I’d do more!” He said in a genuine response. This caused silence between the two. 


Tristian was stunned by what he said, it was rather impulsive. But he didn’t deny what he said. Kelly was strangely touched by what he said. She was still mad because of what he said. Just mad that it made her butter up. She continued to play along with it. “Uh-huh. So if you were a teeny-tiny man for me, you’d be looking up at me all day?” She asked as she leaned in, raising a brow. This was something unheard of, but was strangely hot in a way. “Well, if I need to. I guess so. If the view is good.” He said with uncertainty but gave a laugh to play it off. “God, I hate you so much.” She said her arms crossed. Tristian raised a brow, not sure what she meant by that. “Why do you say that?” He asked. “You know how to make a girl like me excited.” She said, slowly crawling her way onto Tristian's lap. Such a dynamic was becoming. Two lovers closely connecting one another, it was almost as if they forgot where they were right now. 


Tristian slowly leaned back as his girlfriend made a sudden move on him. It was nothing to be concerned about. She leaned herself against him as the two would gently lay down together with Kelly on top of him. They cuddled together once again as she was attracted to everything he said. He was lucky this time, play your cards right and you’ll get yourself out of these situations at times. However, Tristian didn’t know how he played his cards right. “I’d do more things right now, but considering I’m inside a sock, I cannot grasp the idea of getting you more of a thrilling experience right now.” She said, admitting her feelings. She still leaned in and gave a kiss as Tristian returned the kiss. “But I’m not allowing you to look anymore, you hear me?” She said as the palms of her hands gently pressed against the cheeks of his face as she stared down at him, assuming she was staring down at him directly.


The two would get comfortable with one another, cuddling and snuggling into the inner fabric of the sock. This provided enough warmth for them. Tristian was relieved to at least have food gathered for Kelly and himself to take bites and pieces off. The next obstacle was getting water or anything that could satisfy their thirst. They had a while, but dying of thirst was the last thing either of them wanted to go through. For now, they would relax. Hearing everything in the background, it was hard to sleep. So many fears would plague their minds of what might come next. Eventually, they would be at rest, sleeping, cuddling together as they would do every night.