[Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

The Shrinking Rapture. An incident that is unexplained that has effect the human population. Shrinking at an instant but at a slow rate in terms of population. A slow rate where humans have falsely accused these ‘missing’ individuals to be kidnapped or some related serious crime. Little did they know these victims shrunk at an instant rate, half the size of a grain of rice. The clothes they wore would shrink along with them, which further proved that these people were kidnapped. Anyone was a victim. Your survival would be quite slim to none. Even if you did get attention from a normal size human, how would you react? Or how would they react? You are a bug, a dust mite. You easily would be smited just for being a size of a bug.

This story will focus on a couple, a boy and a girl. They would be out in the park having a nice walk with themselves and decided to take a seat on a wooden park bench. They were a lovely couple together. Kelly and Tristian. They were happy together. Unfortunately fate had decided something else for them. They faded out while sitting on a park bench together. During that time, they were now the next new victims where their survival was put to the test. They were now part of The Shrinking Rapture. . .

- - -

This story will feature Limitless material - as in I will type and add anything and will finalize kink lists later.


Rated: X
Categories: Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Middle Age (50+), Butt, Couples, Crush, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Nose, Odor, Scat, Unaware, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m, FM/f, FM/fm, FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: The Shrinking Rapture
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 16037 Read: 29851
Published: November 20 2023 Updated: December 25 2023
Story Notes:

 This story is an adventure with plan of Survival, Relationships and Giant Interactions whatever that might include. This will be an adventure unaware focused story with a chance of extreme material being included. This is the beginning of my 'The Shrinking Rapture' series.

Current categories are possibilities to be included as I am a near limitless writer. They will be finalized once I finish this story.

This will be the story I'll be focusing on. But there is no ETA when I work and post my chapters.

1. The Shrinking Rapture by BiggieSmols [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1658 words)

The beginning introduction of Tristian and Kelly.

2. Confrontation with Lauren by BiggieSmols [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2966 words)


3. The New Residents by BiggieSmols [Reviews - 0] (2707 words)

4. First Exploration by BiggieSmols [Reviews - 0] (2923 words)


5. Unexpected Feast by BiggieSmols [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2514 words)

6. Snug in the Sock by BiggieSmols [Reviews - 0] (3269 words)