- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter will start by explaining why the story format switched from poetry to prose at the beginning of the previous 3 chapters, that contributed to the "Alice in Giantland" crossover.

It so happened that a group of giantesses known as the Feminist Five had no appreciation of poetry at all. One day, not long before the events depicted in the three preceding chapters which covered the interaction with the characters from “Alice in Giantland,” they all met together to discuss finding a way to prevent the official chronicler of Ambloome’s kingdom from recording any more of their world’s events in rhyming verse.

 

One of the Feminist Five named Footborlphanatick invented a drug, which would suppress and totally inhibit a person’s ability to think up rhymes. She named the secret drug Prose-Hack, and arranged for the other four members to sneak into the chronicler’s home and administer the drug without his being aware of it.

 

From then on, the chronicler could only write in the prose, which is reproduced here.

 

Three young men, all citizens of the earthling colony of Newtopia, decided that it was time to explore the planet of the legendary Queen Ambloome, which had become their new home since the Alcoholocaust of Earth had made breathing on their home planet an impossible feat. Together, they built three airships, and embarked on a journey that would see them fly out of Ambloome’s home kingdom and off into the farthest reaches of the planet. There they would expect to meet new giants, and see new lands. It was all very well to live in a colony in a giant field, and have your entire city’s needs catered for by giantesses, but these three particular young men wanted to go out and find adventures. They wanted to find their own food from the bountiful resources of the as yet untraveled regions of the giants’ world, and to feast on them abundantly in their own time, without having to wait for the call of society to accommodate them on a daily basis.

 

So it was that Tommy Hack, Ripe Gunter and Todd Mason chose to call themselves the Scavengers of the New Zones. Together, in a grand ceremony, all three of them launched their airships and flew out of the kingdom in parallel formation, until the three of them went ahead with their pre-arranged plans to head in different directions.

 

Tommy Hack’s airship took him over a series of high peaks and grassy valleys and fields, thick with green growth. On some of the peaks, he saw large castles with grand gardens. One castle in particular had such an impressive style of architecture, that he decided it would be well worth stopping for a closer look, particularly as there was a beautiful giant woman lying on an outdoor waterproof mattress on the castle roof. He brought the airship down slowly and landed it on the castle roof itself, just beside the sleeping giantess. The woman wore only a G-string and a bikini, because the weather, although very cloudy, was also extremely warm. This was a combination more natural on the giant world than on earth.

 

He had always been shy of approaching the giantesses back in the fields surrounding Newtopia. This woman was clearly older than him, by more than a decade. He was still admiring her giant lips, and wondering what to do about it, when the already overcast sky turned into a storm of rainfall. The giantess awoke and saw him.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Since this story has a read count of 93179, and I'm blocked on ideas for my other yarns, I thought I'd add some new instalments.

It should also put the story back on page one most recent sometimes, so that new members of Giantessworld will discover the 96 chapters of poetry that have gone before.