- Text Size +

She took him from the cage and lay back with her head facing the roof as she put him onto her chin.

 

“You can rest on my lip if you like,” she said. He laid down and put his head on her lower lip.

 

This gave him the chance to enjoy it for much longer than the brief contact he’d had with her lip on his way into her mouth that night. He felt the lip moving against him each time she spoke.

 

“Would you like to slide around inside my mouth by yourself?” she asked.

 

“Very much so,” he said.

 

“Just lower yourself in gently then,” she said, “But remember that I could gulp you down with irresistible pressure if I wanted to, and I can just as easily cough you up with irresistible pressure if you tried to slip all the way down my throat uninvited. I want you around all the time.”

 

“I won’t try to trick you,” he said, “This is wonderful anyway. I love you, Aymeetungworta.”

 

He pressed his tiny mouth against her lip.

 

“You’re a nice young man,” she said, and pressed back in return with her lip.

 

Then she opened her mouth wide, and he slid a little further, so that his shoulders and neck were on her lip, while his head looked into her mouth at her yawning tongue. He eased himself around, sitting up on her lip, so that he could hold it with his hands, and then hold her lower teeth, while he let himself down gently against her tongue and slid into her throat. She kept her throat horizontal, by staying in the lying down position, while he slid along and struggled to turn around in the confined space, and prepared to slide back.

 

“Mother, the wind is scaring me!” he heard Issa call.

 

It was close enough that she was obviously in her mother’s room now.

 

He felt himself suddenly being coughed upwards, out onto her palm, which hid him from her daughter, and placed surreptitiously just under the sheet and blanket. Peeking out, he saw her cuddle her daughter.

 

“There’s nothing to be frightened of. The windows are closed tight, and the wind can’t blow in at all,” said her mother, “Do you want to stay with me tonight?”

 

“Yes,” said Issa.

 

“Alright. You go around the other side and get into bed then,” said her mother, and used the opportunity to slip him back into the cage while Issa’s back was turned.

 

She picked the cage up, took it out of the bedroom and set it up in another part of the castle.

 

“Sorry about this. We’ll have more time another night,” she said.

 

“I know…. It was wonderful!” said Tommy.

 

She gave him an affectionate smile and walked back to bed.

 

 

*          *          *          *

 

Tommy Hack was living as Aymeetungworta’s pet, where she pretended to eat him periodically, and enjoyed looking after her young daughters. Ripe Gunter was being repeatedly cloned and watching his clones eaten. Todd Mason was living out a great many years in the front section of the stomach of a woman from a country where giantesses had the most unique two-sectioned tummies. All three had found themselves in different situations with beautiful giant women far from the homeland that they had known for many years.