- Text Size +

Flip tried to duck sideways, as he saw her put down the cupboard on the far side of the room and walk back towards him. However, he didn’t stand a chance now. The took a relaxed stroll across the room, stopped in front of him, reached down and closed her hand around him, lifting him high into the air.

 

“Thanks for the game. I enjoyed it,” she said, and carried him into the kitchen.

 

Soon he found himself held by Diana, as she sat at a grand dining table, raised into the air, and held in front of her laughing mouth.

 

“Oh Miss Dakarta, it looks magnificent in there. I just wish this wasn’t the only look I’m going to get.”

 

“It’s the only look you’ll get of anything. I don’t have any bio-luminescent food to send down ahead of you. Have a nice gulping,” she said, and opened her mouth wide again.

 

It was hard to take in the fact that a super heroine was doing this to him.

 

He watched, helplessly, as she slowly delivered him onto her tongue and soon sent him sliding part of the way down her throat, before being gulped the rest of the way down.

 

 

CENTURIES EARLIER …

 

One afternoon, Mrs Grande was still in the headmistress’s office after school, while Theo was gardening where the lawn met with a flower bed.

 

Suddenly the chemical combination that Theo had used to enlarge himself wore off, and he shrank back to his regular size. Mrs Grande could be back any minute. He darted into the garden and hid behind a flower and looked out.

 

Mrs Grande was walking across the lawn!

 

Had she seen him shrink? Had she seen him run into the flower bed? He waited and watched, until the point where she would either head on to the house or stop. She came to a halt and looked into the garden.

 

“I know you’ve lost your giant size. I saw you disappearing into this garden,” she said, “You might as well come out. I have a much clearer bearing on your location this time, and I won’t stop until I’ve caught you. You can either cooperate or be found and caught. In either event, you’re going to be served on my table tonight.”

 

The dress that she had worn to school that day accentuated her beauty, and she looked lovelier than ever towering in front of him, speaking those words. Theo began to back away into the bushes, but Mrs Grande wasted no time in stooping down and reaching into the garden. She soon spotted him, and picked him up and stepped back onto the lawn.

 

“This time you’ll make good on your undertaking,” said Mrs Grande, “I’m going to take you inside and gobble you all up for my dinner.”

 

She looked more exciting than ever, and more than ever out of his league, as she carried him into the house and took him to her oven and began warming it up.

 

When she had him served on the table, he persuaded her to kiss him first, and then she placed him into her satisfied mouth and swallowed him not long afterwards.