- Text Size +

The giantess sat down on the other side of the room to read. Snip was able to look across at her relaxed indulgence, as she left this threat hanging over him. He began tossing the buttons across the table into colour grouped piles, and frequently turning to look over at the giant woman’s tummy.

 

In the meantime, Lemuel came to the outskirts of a giant school. Soon he was found by a school girl, who picked him up.

 

“I must take you to the headmistress’s office,” said the girl, “It’s a school rule she made, that all tiny boys the size of our thumbs should be taken to her office.”

 

The girl took him to the headmistress’s office. The headmistress was beautiful.

 

“Mrs Grande, I found this little boy in the school gardens,” she said, “I brought him here to be eaten by you, according to the school rules.”

 

“Good girl,” said Mrs Grande, “You’re the first one to catch a boy, since I instituted that rule. You’ll get a merit card at the end of the week. You may go now.”

 

“Thank you,” said the girl and left.

 

“Why do you want to eat me?” asked Lemuel.

 

“I consider it a widow’s treat,” said Mrs Louise Grande.

 

“How would you like it if you were my size?” asked Lemuel.

 

“Confidentially, since you’ll never tell anyone, I was once your size, a teacher on a school in your own world in fact. I came here and became a giant headmistress. You’re going to be eaten, simply because you’re delicious. It’s convenient timing, that the girl found you during lunch hour, don’t you think?”

 

Mrs Grande picked him up, tilted her head back and opened her mouth wide, partly extending her tongue, and slid the boy down her sloping tongue and back up again, in and out of her mouth. It was the most extraordinairy feeling, and the view was mind boggling.

 

Suddenly, he felt her fingers releasing their hold on his legs, and he slid permanently into her mouth. He lay on her tongue, amazed that this was happening to him, and then felt her head moving again. She was tilting it back with Lemuel in her mouth. He wrapped his arms around her tongue, hoping to gain some sort of grip, that would prevent him from sliding into her throat, when her lips were pointed towards the ceiling, but it was impossible. Slowly but surely, he slid into the top of her throat.

 

This woman, by her own admission, was one of his own people, who had set up her own unique opportunity to do this to him and any other boy found on the school’s premises. Unbelievably, he felt the incredible power of a throat which surrounded him drawing him slowly deeper into it.

 

The whole process took several minutes, and then he found himself inescapably trapped in her tummy.

 

Snip was beginning to tire of his extensive work on the sorting of the buttons, a task which was by no means finished. The more he looked at the giantess Olda, the more he felt that there would be two benefits in failing to finish the task. Did he really want to provoke the giantess into fulfilling what would be a new and fairly temporary fantasy for him?