- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is adapted from Chapters 12-17 of Ruth Plumly Thompson’s novel “The Hungry Tiger of Oz”, with the Tiger removed from the story and a vore subtext incorporated into the agenda of Thompson’s characters: the Big Wigs of Immense City.

One of the countries surrounding the Marvelous Land of Oz was the Kingdom of Ev. Its young Prince Evered and his friend Carter Green decided to go for a long journey through Ev on foot, exploring the outer regions of the kingdom, where no citizen had previously ventured.

 

After days and days of wandering, they came to a group of giant trees, and saw two huge giantesses, a mother and a daughter approaching.

 

“Giants!” choked Evered, and swinging around like a pivot, raced off in the opposite direction.

 

But the giants had already seen them. There were two of the huge creatures, a mother and a daughter beginning to gain on them.

 

“Mother! Mother!” shrieked the teenaged giantess, “See that delicious little boy!”

 

Before the luckless travellers had time to plan, think or act, a great hand came snatching downward and seized Prince Evered, just as Carter Green managed to duck out of sight.

 

“I’ll have to go after them,” thought Carter, and began to wonder about the giantess’s use of the word “delicious”.

 

Just before he had hidden himself, Carter had noticed that the mother giantess looked very beautiful. As he followed the giants at top speed, he noticed that there didn’t seem to be any male giants. He surmised, that somehow these giantesses had daughters without any help.

 

Soon large and disturbing signs began to appear on both sides of the road:

 

THIS COUNTRY BELONGS TO THE BIG WIGS. KEEP OUT.

 

“They must be the giants,” thought Carter.

 

Soon he came to a grand sign that gave him the town’s name: Immense City. He ran after the mother and daughter until they came to their house and took Prince Evered inside.

 

Sneaking in after them, he heard the mother say, “He IS delicious, but you found him. Put him in the cage in your room, and you can eat him tomorrow for lunch. I’ll catch one another day.”

 

As the mother and daughter separated, Carter followed the daughter into her room, and saw the girl put Prince Evered into a cage positioned so high up that Carter could never hope to climb or reach it. Then Carter was amazed at what he saw. The teenaged giantess removed a wig of long hair, which revealed her to be a short haired girl underneath.

 

Once the girl had put the wig down on the carpet, she shrank down to his own size and climbed into a normal sized bed. Carter Green had discovered the secret of the Big Wigs. They were only giants while wearing the wigs. Carter waited for the girl to fall asleep, and then snuck over to the discarded wig, which had also shrunken to the size of a normal wig. Carter put it onto his head, grew to giant size and took Prince Evered out of his cage. He walked out into the hallway, and came face to face with the girl’s mother.

 

“Just what are you doing in my house, and how dare you steal my daughter’s wig,” said the mother.

 

“I’m only freeing my friend, and then you shall have your daughter’s wig back,” said Carter, “While I wear it, I too am a giant, and you cannot stop me.”

 

“Then I suppose you must leave,” said the Big Wig Mother.

 

“Yes, but as soon as I have taken Prince Evered well out of Immense City, I will return your wig to you and remove it. I think you have a very beautiful mouth, and I am prepared to make myself available to you for eating me. Prince Evered has no wish to be eaten, and I must insist on saving him. I on the other hand, would consider it a wonderful experience to be one of your upcoming meals.”

 

“You’re too kind,” said the Big Wig Mother, and kissed his cheek.

 

Against Prince Evered’s protestations for Carter Green’s safety, Carter set the Prince loose well away from Immense City, and then returned to the Big Wig Mother after what had been a lengthy evening walk.

 

“I had my doubts that you’d be back, but you kept your word,” said the Big Wig Mother.

 

“I had no need to make you such a promise, while expanded to giant size myself,” said Carter.

 

“I see your logic. I’m sorry. I should have believed you fully,” said the Big Wig Mother, “I’ve eaten a few captives before, but you’re the first one to willingly surrender to it. Would you like to cuddle me for a while first? My daughter won’t wake. There’s plenty of time to eat you before morning.”

 

He accepted her offer and snuggled against her on the couch for some time, and then removed his wig and shrank, so that she could kiss him at her giant size first. Finally he invited her to enjoy the meal, and was lifted up and lowered into her satisfied mouth and gulped down.