- Text Size +

 “I’m very glad we met,” said Miss Lamb, “Thank you for coming to the underground land with me and for letting me eat you like this. You’re a lovely little boy.”

 

“Your mouth looks wonderful,” said Ronnie, “Are you going to eat me now?”

 

“Sure,” said Miss Lamb, and picked the boy up and slowly slid him over her lip and into her mouth. He felt the pleasant surrounding activity of her tongue and then her neck, as she drew him into her throat and swallowed him slowly.

 

 

 

The following week, Kim Bathewhite went into the bamboo patch during lunch time and found a pool of water. He finished his lunch, and his drink bottle, and then filled the drink bottle up again with water from the pool. He took a walk down to the pathway that was at the bottom of the slope, just before the forest rose up into the distance on the other side of the path.

 

Feeling thirsty, Kim opened the lid of his drink bottle and drank heartily, until he’d finished the water from the pool. Suddenly he felt strange, and dropped the bottle. Then to his surprise, Kim found himself shrinking until he was only a fraction of his regular size.

 

He had no idea whether he’d be able to walk up the hill and back to the school now. The forest had suddenly become like a realm of giant trees and plants to the diminished boy. He wondered if he would find it easier to get somewhere by heading along the little used pathway that had been trodden through nature’s resources over the years by occasional walking of ladies from Swain Gardens ventures. He headed away from Swain Gardens, as the terrain looked easier for him to handle at that size.

 

He had only gone a little way, when he saw Judith come around the bend in the path and into view! He hadn’t seen the beautiful lady for weeks. Now all the feelings of love came flooding back into his mind as he looked up at the now towering lady in admiration. She was carrying a picnic basket in one hand, with her free hand swinging by her side. Kim was too shy and surprised to say anything, and still adjusting to his situation.

 

Judith stopped just in front of him, bent her legs a little, and brought her hand towards him. Her fingers separating to reveal some of her palm looked strangely magnificent. It felt very enjoyable as her fingers closed around him and lifted him high into the air. When he was level with her waist, she put him down gently in the picnic basket. There was no rug, as she seemed to be heading towards the Swain Gardens. He could see several plastic containers and a few other items around him.

 

Judith continued walking, watching the path ahead, only occasionally glancing down at him. He wondered why his friend had not said hello to him, nor asked him what had happened to him.