- Text Size +

 “Thank you, Miss Lamb,” said Brody.

 

“You’re welcome, and goodbye,” said Miss Lamb and slipped him slowly into her mouth and then gobbled him down whole.

 

Danny had been wandering the forest since May 1975. He lived on rain water and forest fruits until he finally came to a pool of water and decided to take a drink. To his surprise, it restored his size. It took him little time to find his way back to the school, where Anita Staits was surprised to learn what had happened. She adopted him herself, since she couldn’t eat him, and they became very close friends too.

 

At the beginning of the next year, Mrs Helen Thomas, a 39 year old widow became the replacement music teacher at Sternmaw School. She had short light to dark brown hair, and fairly thin lips, and her cheeks and the sweet look in her eyes were very appealing to an 8 ½ year old boy named Alexander. While teaching the students to play the flute, Mrs Thomas found herself frequently licking her lips, which gave Alexander many generous views of her tongue over the first few months of 1977. One day he took a long walk in the forest after school and found the hole down into Wonderland, and tried the cake. He enjoyed the taste, and then floated up the hole and started back towards the school. On his way, he discovered that he could shrink to tiny size and grow back to full size.

 

Suddenly his mind was rife with possibilities for Mrs Thomas’s tongue. The next day after school he went into the music classroom, closed the door and said, “Mrs Thomas, can I show you a secret?”

 

“If you like,” she said.

 

He shrank to tiny size and walked a little closer to her.

 

“You can pick me up, if you like,” said Alexander.

 

Mrs Thomas picked him up and sat him on the top of the piano, where she had been sitting.

 

“How did you do that?” she asked.

 

He told her of the Wonderland cake.

 

“It’s mind boggling,” she said, “But why have you chosen to trust me with your secret?”

 

“I love looking at your tongue, when you’re moving it in class sometimes, when you play the flute.”

 

“Really?” she asked, “How unusually sweet.”

 

“Mrs Thomas, would you please lick my whole face at once, now that I’m small enough?”

 

Mrs Thomas giggled.

 

“Do you really want me to do that? You’ll get very wet.”

 

“That’s alright. I’d like it very much,” said Alexander.

 

“Alright,” she said, placing her palm just in front of the edge of the piano top, “Step onto my hand.”

 

Alexander did so, and then sat down to improve his balance Mrs Thomas turned up her fingers, to give him something to lean his back against, and then brought him slowly towards her mouth, habitually licking her lips whenever she wasn’t speaking. He looked at her tongue, much closer than he’d ever been to it before, and then felt it rubbing its moist surface all over his face.