- Text Size +

Skip looked at Miss Jensen, and watched her close her mouth and give a slight gulp. She didn’t even feel the movement of the relatively tiny sandwiches as she swallowed them.

 

“That’s not much food for me at my new size,” she said, “I’m still quite hungry.”

 

“I’ll put my lunch in your mouth too,” he said.

 

“Alright. Could you push it off the back of my tongue this time?” she asked.

 

“Yes, Miss Jensen.”

 

Skip took his own lunch out, and climbed back into her mouth and placed his lunch onto her huge sparkling tongue. He lay down to steady his balance on her slippery tongue, and stretched his arm out until he had pushed the food off the back of her tongue into her throat. He could feel her giant tongue against his face and his neck and his forearms. The unpredictable result of the bean had been very pleasant for him so far. He was in no hurry to climb out of Miss Jensen’s mouth. He lay there and enjoyed the fact that she had not opened it yet. Then he felt her moving her tongue a little below him, so that he slid backwards and forwards a little. He was enjoying that as well, and wished that lunch time would never end.

 

Suddenly he felt the front of her tongue, which was below his legs moving up, so that her tongue was on a downwards slope towards the back. He felt himself sliding towards her throat.

 

Peeking between the other side of the trees, Miss Shields had come to investigate what looked like a giantess from the other side of the trees. She had not been able to see much between the branches, but it had definitely caught her attention. Now she could see that Miss Jensen had closed her mouth, with Skip inside it.

 

Skip slid into the top of her throat, and wondered if she had accidentally lost control of her mouth. Then he felt the most enormous gulping going on around him, and he was carried rapidly down into her stomach. He could feel tingling acid all around him. It didn’t hurt his flesh, but he could feel his arms and legs starting to dissolve. His face was still above the surface. Above him, he heard her voice.

 

“Sorry about that, Skip. It’s just that you were so tasty, and I’m still so hungry.”

 

Miss Shields had seen and heard enough. She ran back to the playground, calling all the students to pay attention.

 

“Everybody run into the classrooms now!” she said, and gathered up two stragglers and ran with them towards the building.

 

Miss Jensen stepped around the trees and into view and snatched up one boy, before he could make it inside.

Miss Shields was about to lock the door, when she heard the boy call out. She turned and looked out the door.

 

“Agnes, don’t!” she called, “You’re supposed to be a responsible teacher and keep them out of danger and trouble, not eat them.”