- Text Size +

“I see you’re enjoying my gingerbread,” she said, “But I can cook food inside until it’s warm and very tasty. Come in and make yourself at home. My name is Dinella.”

 

“Thank you. I’m Hansel.”

 

The woman held out her hand and took Hansel’s hand, as she led him into the cottage and closed the door. She took him to the table and showed him a quaint kitchen with a large oven.

 

“What do you think of my oven?” she asked him.

 

“It’s very big,” said Hansel, “What are you going to cook today?”

 

“You!” said Dinella, and took firm hold of Hansel with both her hands. He struggled in vain to free himself.

 

Dinella forced Hansel into the oven and pushed him to the back. He had room to sit comfortably and look out, as she continued licking her lips and smiling in a way that made her round cheeks look even more beautiful.

 

“Please don’t cook me!” said Hansel, “Ovens get very hot.”

 

“This one won’t. You’ll be comfortably warm, for sure,” said Dinella, “But this oven doesn’t generate a lot of heat. It mainly generates radiation! Do you know what that will do to you, you delicious looking boy?”

 

“No,” said Hansel, “I don’t know about radiation.”

 

“It will reduce you in size,” said Dinella, “As you’re cooking in my oven, you will get smaller and smaller, until I’m able to fit you inside my mouth.”

 

Hansel was hoping to climb out of the oven and escape the woman, as soon as she left the room. He realised that this would be a lot harder if he lost most of his size, and thought frantically of ways to trick Dinella.

 

“If you make me smaller, you won’t get much meat out of me,” said Hansel.

 

“That’s no bother to me, lad,” said Dinella, “You’re far from being the only boy that I’ve ever eaten.”

 

“But my friend Cary Cature says that eating anyone under 16 is wrong, regardless of genre,” said Hansel.

 

“You’re clutching at straws,” said Dinella, chuckling happily, “You won’t be hurt by the oven or my mouth, but you’ll soon be a healthy addition to my stomach. Young boys are so mouth watering.”

Dinella closed the oven door and reached up out of sight, so that she could collect something from on top of the open. Her hand soon came back into view, as Hansel watched closely through the window in the oven door. She was holding a large key. Hansel heard her turning it in a lock outside, and found that the oven door was now sealed shut.

 

Dinella peeked in at him and waved her hand mischievously, smiling at his realisation of the way that she had secured him. He saw her licking her lips again, and then she turned and walked out of the room.

 

Dinella was attractively plump, well built, with powerful shoulders and arms. Now Hansel understood that she had most likely acquired this inspirational girth from eating other boys before him. He wondered how many boys had made their way into the alluring hospitality of her clutches, only to find that they were to be the meals in her stomach, while her enjoyment continued.