- Text Size +

One day in Lilliput, Bunko awoke to the sound of a great commotion, and asked Glum what it was about.

 

“The King’s down on the beach, leading the archers in their attempts to secure another giant,” said Glum, “It’ll never work. Gulliver and Tagg broke the ropes with ease.”

 

Bunko ran down to the beach, his heart pounding. Another giant! Would this one be as friendly as Gulliver or as dangerous as Leech? To his surprise, he saw that it was a giant girl! She was lying on her back. So he could not make out her facial features. Bunko climbed up onto her neck, and made his way towards her chin. That would not be so easy to climb onto.

 

Further along the girl’s body, standing on her stomach was Glum, who quickly dodged sideways, as a rope and arrow flew over the girl’s body to help tie her down.

 

Bunko stretched up and placed his hands on the end of the girl’s chin and pulled with all his might. His legs soon dangled just above her neck, and he was able to hoist his whole body up onto the girl’s chin. Her face looked very attractive, and had the déjà vu air of familiarity to it. Yet he could still not understand why. He stepped onto her lips in order to look past her nose and study her eyes and cheeks and hair in the hope of resolving the confusion.

 

Bunko remembered the antidote pool, which restored Gary’s and Tagg’s size to their normal giant form. He had been wondering if some Lilliputian (whose facial features he might have subconsciously recalled) had drunken from the antidote pool and become, from a Lilliputian perspective, a giantess.

 

“The giantess is secured,” said King Pomp.

 

Having felt the Lilliputian’s presence on her neck and then her chin and lips, the girl began to stir, and awoke with a deep yawn. This caused her mouth to open wide unexpectedly, and Bunko fell into it, and straight against her soft wet tongue.

 

“And just as I realised why she seemed familiar,” he thought.

 

Before either Bunko or the giantess could do anything about it, the Lilliputian lad slid down her tongue (which was currently in a vertical position) and into her horizontally positioned throat.

 

“It’s just as well she’s lying down,” he thought.

 

“The giant has eaten Bunko!” yelled King Pomp, “She is clearly not friendly! Archers, prepare to fire ammunition arrows this time, not those attached to ropes.”

 

 

Flying the ship of Lost Boys off into the sky, the Pied Pipe Eddy somehow came to fly over the Valley of the Giantesses, as the recent normal sized visitors to Brobdingnag had come to know it, wherein lived the giantess Mrs Grimble and her daughter Serena, their next door neighbour Alice and the former manager of Alice’s house and the link to Looking-Glass Land known as the Red Jean, because she always wore elegant bright red dresses.

 

The Pied Pipe Eddy landed the ship in Mrs Grimble’s garden, and commanded the boys to stay there while he went to explore. He walked for quite a while, until a huge female hand suddenly seized him and lifted him above the plants and into the face of a beautiful giant woman. She put out her tongue and licked Pipe Eddy once, and then carried him to her kitchen and placed him straight into a pie.

 

“Don’t worry. I’ll eat you out of there and gobble you down in one piece,” said Mrs Grimble.