- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter fairly faithfully adapts the story “Little Jip” (published in “A Book of Ghosts and Goblins” by Ruth Manning-Sanders), except that I have changed the ending to one that vore fans will no doubt enjoy. The only other difference, is that the original story of Hansel and Gretel was written by a completely different author, and no such sibling relationship existed between the two cannibal women (whom I have named Dinella and Nigella for my story).

“How I envy you, Dinella,” said Cuisinella.

 

“Well I hope you catch one for yourself soon,” said Dinella, smiling sideways down at Tom Thumb.

 

They talked for a few minutes, and then Cuisinella got up to leave.

 

“I’ll let you enjoy him in privacy,” said Cuisinella and departed.

 

Dinella stood up, took Tom Thumb from the pot and put him on a plate and took it to the table and sat down.

 

“I trust you haven’t already forgotten how this feels,” she said, and licked Tom Thumb enthusiastically. Then she held him back from her mouth a little and ran her tongue about her mouth in several directions, while he looked on in awe. She licked Tom Thumb several more times, and then lowered him into her mouth and gulped him down happily.

 

Cuisinella’s memory (of the sight of Tom Thumb waiting to be eaten by Dinella) made her feel hungrier than ever for a goblin of her own.

 

“Ha! Ha!” said she, “I will go and catch a juicy little goblin for my supper, and the juiciest of all the little goblins that I know of is Little Jip. So I will go and catch Little Jip.”

 

Then Nigella put some berries into a sack, and went to the hill in search of the goblins, shouting, “Little Jip, Little Jip!”

 

A door on the goblin hillside opened, and Little Jip put his head out.

 

“What do you want?”

 

“Handsome little Jip, handsome little Jip, come and see the sack of berries I’ve brought you – so large, so red, so sweet!”

 

“Oh, oh! I like berries!”

 

Little Jip hopped out of the door. Cuisinella gave a pounce, caught him up in her slender fingers and crammed him into the sack on top of the berries. Off went Cuisinella, sack on shoulder, along the road towards her home. On the way, she came to a farm. By the farm gate was a woman cutting faggots, and behind the farm was a lettuce field.

 

Said Cuisinella to herself, “I could do with a lettuce! A salad of Little Jip and a mouthful of green lettuce would go nicely together.”

 

So she put down the sack beside the woman who was cutting faggots, bade her to mind it a minute, and off with her to the field behind the farm to pick a lettuce.

 

Little Jip called out of the sack, “Hi, hi hi!”

 

“Who calls?” asked the woman.

 

“Open the sack and you’ll see.”

 

The woman opened the sack and out hopped Little Jip.

 

“My word!” said the woman, “What were you doing in there?”

 

"Cuisinella put me in there, to take me home and eat me. But now I’m out, and I’m not going in again.”

 

“I don’t blame you,” said the woman.

 

So then she and Little Jip put a lot of thorns into the top of the sack. The woman tied the sack up again, and Little Jip ran home. Cuisinella came back with the big lettuce under her arm. She slung the sack over her shoulder, and off with her on her way. But when she got home and put down the sack and opened it, she found nothing but berries and thorns. She fairly danced with disappointment.

 

“I’ll get thee yet, my lad!” she screamed.