- Text Size +

Miss Yoop slid Woot backwards across her lower lip, face down. When his head reached it, he rubbed each of his cheeks in turn on her lip, and heard a soft laugh coming up from her throat, to show that she remembered his offer to be her boyfriend. Miss Yoop was fully aware that he found her beautiful in spite of her conquest of him. She simply didn’t mind in the least what effect her behaviour was having on the tasty little boy.

 

Once she had drawn him completely into her mouth, she turned him over a few times on her tongue, and then slowly slid him into her throat. She waited for the sensation of him attempting to steady himself and keep from going any further. Then, enjoying her advantage in the situation, she gave such a powerful gulp, that Woot was carried halfway down the inside of her neck, before he stopped and awaited her next gulp. She paused for effect, let him remain there for nearly a minute to contemplate (and allow herself to savour) the situation he was in. Then she gave another overpowering gulp, and Woot was carried right down her throat in slow sliding movement, until he reached her stomach.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

One day in Lilliput, Flirtacia, Egar, Bunko couldn’t find Glum anywhere. Bunko’s girlfriend Miss Gulliver offered to help them look. Glum was simply nowhere to be found. Gulliver’s sister secretly thought back to the night before. Glum had been sleeping on a warm night with his bedroom window open the night before. He had awoken to find himself surrounded by Miss Gulliver’s hand, so that it blocked his mouth from speaking, lifted out of the house and out of Lilliput and taken away to talk to him at her boat.

 

“What did you bring me here for?” asked Glum.

 

“Well firstly, I wanted to know why you don’t have a girlfriend. Is there anyone you like?” she asked.

 

“Only two,” said Glum.

 

“Tell me who they are,” said Miss Gulliver.

 

“The first was Flirtacia,” said Glum, “I even helped to rescue her once, when she ran away after she found a picture of you with a message to Gary on it. Flirtacia was in love with Gary and reacted to the picture. I had to help get her out of the quicksand, and in the end she kissed me, but it was still only Gary for her … until she fell for Egar.”

 

“And who was the other one?” asked Miss Gulliver.

 

“You,” said Glum, “All the girls I like are spoken for.”

 

“Well we can’t let that go on, can we?” said Miss Gulliver, “I’ve been supplementing my food supplies with an occasional Blefescu citizen when I’m really hungry. They’re quite delicious, but not one of them looks as delicious as you.”

 

“Oh me! Oh my!” said Glum.

 

She kept him on her bed in the boat until morning, and then ate him for breakfast before his friends could awaken and notice his absence.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Shortly after Miss Yoop had enjoyed her delicious meal of young Woot the Wanderer, a powerful tornado blew through her valley and carried Miss Yoop’s castle (Peter Pan and all) up in the sky to Brobdingnag and lowered it down into the Valley of the Giantesses. It came to rest on a vacant lot, which Miss Yoop soon realised would be her new home. Even a giantess could not simply pick up a giant castle and carry it back to a Land she could no longer reach.