- Text Size +

“You’re such a fast learner, Button Bright. Maybe I should call you Mutton Mite,” laughed Cuisinella, stirring him around a little in amongst the sauce, “Now you can see why it had to be a private lesson.”

 

“I surely can,” said Button Bright.

 

“It’s time to season you up a little,” she said, opening a jar of herbs, “Do you have any regrets?”

 

“Well I’m not completely happy with all of your choices of ingredients, but I do want you to know that I’m still your biggest fan.”

 

“You’re actually my smallest one now,” she laughed, as her dainty fingers moved closer to the saucepan and sprinkled herbs down onto him and the rest of the mixture, “But I appreciate the compliment.”

 

“Well I’m your tongue’s best fan anyway,” said Button Bright.

 

“Thank you for coming,” she said.

 

“Thank you for HAVING ME, pun intended,” said the boy.

 

Cuisinella giggled with delight.

 

“You’re taking it very well,” she said.

 

“I don’t know how well I’ll do when it comes to the end,” said Button Bright.

 

“You’ll do fine,” she said, “Being eaten’s a lot simpler than doing the cooking. You just lie back and let it happen to you.”

 

“I think you’ll be more relaxed doing the eating,” said Button Bright.

 

“So do I,” said Cuisinella, “Now let’s see… Yes, this rice is looking nicely done. It’s soaked in all the water.”

 

She spooned the rice into a large dish and placed it on the bench.

 

“Now it’s time to add Button Bright sauce,” said Cuisinella, lifting his saucepan over to the bench. She carefully emptied the sauce over the rice, with Button Bright about to leave the pot as well.

 

 “Try to keep your head above the surface, even after your soft landing,” said Cuisinella, and helped Button Bright out of the saucepan with the spoon, “… Well done, young man. Now I’d better give you a good show for your troubles.”

 

Cuisinella licked the spoon for his benefit several more times, and then quickly washed everything up in the sink. She carried the dish to the table, along with a clean spoon and set it down in her place.

 

“I’ll be back with some drinking water in a moment,” she said, and walked out of the room to return shortly after with a jug of water and a glass.

 

“I’d like to know if it turned out alright,” she said, “You can taste it yourself, you know.”

 

“Thank you,” he said, and placed a single piece of rice and the tasty sauce into his mouth and ate it, “… It’s very good, Cuisinella.”

 

“I’m sure the meat will be even better,” she said.

 

He watched Cuisinella’s hand lift the spoon to her awaiting mouth several times, and saw her enjoying the meal, until she had eaten everything but himself.

 

She drank a glass of water to clean out her mouth, and then poured another glass.

Then she picked Button Bright up and licked him several times, until he had no more sauce on him. After that, she drank the second glass of water, and then her tongue was once again clean.

 

“It looks like there’s only one more mouthful of this dish left,” she said mischievously.

 

“It seems so,” said Button Bright.

 

“You’ve been a terrific student, and now you’ll be a terrific mouthful,” said Cuisinella, “Goodbye young fan.”

 

“Goodbye Cuisinella,” said Button Bright.

 

Cuisinella licked the boy a few more times.

 

“Button down the hatch,” she said at last.

 

Cuisinella extended her tongue, placed him onto her outstretched tongue and drew him into her mouth with it. He remained in there for a few minutes, and then the cooking teacher he’d admired for so long drew him into her throat and gulped with satisfaction.