- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The next few chapters are gts vore / romance rewrites of much of the episodic television content of “Land of the Giants, ” (which was produced in 1968-1969 but set in 1983-1984) in which I explain the link between the Valley of the Giantesses that we know from past chapters and the Land of the Giants.

I have replaced Betty Hamilton with a character of my own called Liz.

 

Willie Tinkerer made some more of his Wonder Beans and grew a beanstalk in his own garden. He went up it and emerged in a different part of the Valley of the Giantesses. Being a night owl, he liked to sleep in the day, but couldn’t drop off with so much harp and pipe music going on in the valley. He invented the first sleeping pill, and finally dropped off. He awoke when a beautiful giant older woman found him and said she was a scientist named Anthea, who was working on a formula to enlarge food. Willie Tinkerer offered to help her, hoping to make a good impression on the beautiful woman, and explained that he invented the sleeping pill to dodge the harp and pipe music.

 

“But that hasn’t been heard for hundreds of years,” said Anthea, “The musical romance between Serena and Pipe Eddy was legendary in this Valley’s history.”

 

Willie Tinkerer realised that he had gotten the potency wrong and had subsequently slept in suspended animation in the garden for hundreds of years. Anthea questioned him for ages about science and was convinced he could help her. They perfected a formula, which when sprinkled on fruit and vegetables enlarged them dramatically.

 

“Now we can put this on the market,” said Willie.

 

“And let a visitor from another planet take much of the credit for something I’ve been working on for years,” said Anthea, “Oh no. There’s one piece of food that doesn’t need to be enlarged.”

 

“What would that be?” asked Willie.

 

“Wee Willie Tinkerer came into town.

Along came Anthea to gobble him down,” said Anthea, and wasted no time in doing so.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Back on earth, it was now 1983, and the All American Youth Flight, was soon to take off from L.A. Airport. The passengers were waiting in the VIP room: Nick, Joey, Dolf, Harper and a younger boy named Barry.

 

Barry was telling the stewardess Liz about some cousins he was expecting would take him in at London.

 

“I’m sure they will, honey. And if they don’t, I’ll take you home with me, and you’ll never be an orphan again,” said Liz.

Into the room came Captain Steve Burton and announced that it was time for the passengers to board the flight.

None of them knew anything about the Swift Mist, which had enabled Gary Gulliver to reach Brobdingnag centuries earlier and fall in love with Glumbdalclitch. It was actually not a green mist, as Gulliver and the Queen had suspected, but a warp. Over the centuries, the warp had floated up from the sea and settled in a suborbital position.

 

Flight 612, in the Spindrift spaceship was sucked through the warp and landed in a large valley in the middle of the night. Steve left the ship’s landing lights on, in order to get his bearings. Suddenly he saw a huge pair of female legs and the bottom of a green dress step into view in front of the cockpit. Spindrift was lifted up by a beautiful giant woman, who must surely have been a model. She stared into the cockpit at Steve, amazed at his size. Steve revved the engines up to maximum speed, and finally pulled away from the giantess and crashed the ship in the forest.

He explained the situation to the passengers and Liz, and went out to explore. Suddenly he unwittingly stepped onto a net, which sprang up and closed around him, keeping him dangling from a tree branch. He was found by a beautiful giantess, at least ten years older than him, who had set the trap, and taken to the house she owned.

She put him into a beaker and then held it over a fire to heat him up a little.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Did even Carycomic see this chapter thread coming?