- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I've replaced the original male character from the LAND OF THE GIANTS episode "Ghost Town" with a giantess named Nora.

“I’ve been trying to catch a little man like you for years, ever since I read the diary of my great ancestor Olda, who once ate a young man named Nils in this house,” she said, and finished cooking Steve and then ate him.

 

The next day, with Steve gone, Nick assumed the leadership of the group and they set out exploring until they came to a village of normal sized buildings. They were glad to be home, until Joey tried to make a phone call and found the whole booth picked up by a giant girl who smiled in at him, licking her lips.

 

She took him to show to her Grandmother, a pretty middle aged giantess named Nora, who was working on her model village project.

 

“I know,” said Nora, “I’ve found some of my own little people too. Now I must go inside and get some more tiny furnishings for them. Your job from now on is to guard them, so that they don’t run away.”

 

Nora went inside.

 

“I’ll never have time to enjoy myself now,” said the girl, “I’ll eat you, you little insects, and I’ll eat you good! What a pity you’re going to have such short lives!”

 

She put out her tongue right in front of Joey, making an accompanying sneering sound, licked the boy and forced him into her mouth.

 

The others began to scatter, and the girl started chasing them carefully, to avoid damaging her grandmother’s pet project.

 

“She’s right on top of us!” said Dolf to Harper.

 

The girl snatched Harper up, and dangled him over her open mouth.

 

“Granddaughter!” said Nora furiously, returning to catch the girl about to eat Harper.

 

The girl put Harper down and shrieked as Nora proceded to spank her. The little people took an opportunity to run away during the scuffle.

 

They returned to the Spindrift and made it their base camp. One day Dolf was out exploring the Valley, when he was found by a beautiful giant woman.

 

“My boyfriend’s your size. He’s out on a long flight,” she said.

 

“Is he a pilot?” asked Dolf, wondering if the pilot could get them home, since nobody could fly the Spindrift in their group with Steve gone.

 

“No. He flies without any vehicle,” said the giantess, “He comes from a place called Neverland, where he spent so many years that he had been left with no aging process. He was forever a teenaged boy. I came from the Land of Oz, which has the same effect on preventing me from aging past my thirties. We both came here hundreds of years ago, and have been in love ever since. Since he never reached adulthood, we never married, but we’ve always enjoyed kissing and cuddling each other in the unique way that applies to people of our differing sizes. My name is Miss Yoop.”

 

“It must be wonderful to have lived happily ever after for hundreds of years,” said Dolf, who thought she was lovely.

 

“It is,” she said, “Although I haven’t enjoyed my favourite food for many years.”

 

“What food is that?” he asked.

 

“A little boy,” said Miss Yoop.