- Text Size +

 “Once I’m in there, I’ll never get out, but there’s no way to get out of her grip anyway,” he thought, and yet there was something exciting about her mouth which he couldn’t put to words.

 

As he continued to stare in amazement, the tongue that he had witnessed through the oven window came out of her mouth, as her hand moved him slowly towards it. She opened her hand, so that he was spread comfortably on her palm and found himself lying on his back. He looked at her cheeks again.

 

Dinella’s hand moved him towards her tongue. He saw the large sparkling taste organ right in front of his reduced form. Then he felt it. Dinella’s tongue actually touched his chest and shoulders and face all at once. Then she slid it upwards, licking his face with every part of her tongue in turn, and then withdrew it into her mouth.

 

“I enjoyed that, Hansel,” she said, “You tasted magnificent.”

“Your tongue feels nice,” said Hansel, “… and it looks nice too.”

 

“Do you really think so?” asked Dinella, “None of the other boys ever made mention of such a thing.”

 

“Your cheeks look nice too,” said Hansel, “I wish I could cuddle them instead.”

“Instead of what?” asked Dinella.

 

“Instead of you eating me,” said Hansel.

 

“You can do it as well,” said Dinella.

 

“Thank you,” said Hansel, “I’m still a bit wet from your tongue water.”

 

She used her free hand to guide a lock of her hair, so that it hung within Hansel’s reach.

 

“You can dry yourself with my hair,” she said, and watched him do so.

 

Dinella then held Hansel beside her left cheek, and felt him reach out with both arms and press his chest and tiny cheek to her own huge cheek. Then she moved him over to the other side and repeated the process.

 

“Thank you, Dinella,” said Hansel.

 

“You’re welcome, Hansel, but the fun for you is coming to an end. Now I’m going to eat you all up, you delicious little sweet boy!”

 

Dinella licked him several more times, and then opened her mouth wide.

 

“In you go, little Hansel, and you’ll soon be on your way to my tummy,” said Dinella and put the boy gently into her mouth.

 

He thought back over the day’s events. That morning he had woken up and begun a typical day, seen Gretel go off with Jack, and then taken his walk. Now he was lying on this strangely magnificent tongue, with her throat awaiting him whenever she felt like drawing him into it.

 

He lay there for a while, recalling the sight of her tongue, while she had been licking her lips at various stages throughout the day, and guessed that Dinella must be enjoying the taste of him. Then he heard a laugh coming up from her throat. It, or her latest decision, caused her tongue to move, and he could do nothing to avoid sliding into her throat. Once inside it, he thought back to the image he had seen of her towering neck, while she had been carrying him to the table. Several more movements took him all the way down, and he found himself in her soft dark stomach. He remembered how grand it had looked from the outside, when she had been sitting on the stool watching him cook and reduce. For Dinella, there was still a world out there, with an oven, a kitchen, a fence with gingerbread on it, and the freedom to walk the woods beyond. For him, the stomach which now surrounded him was his last stop.